JUDGEMENT COMETH FOR SANFRAN

https ://www.rt.com/usa/363515-earthquake-fault-bay-andreas/
archive.is/UEQ7M

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/nca/simulations/hayward/movies/HaywardM72_SanPabloBayEp_mapview.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SanFran 'quake
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?

So what happens if California is beneath the sea before the ellection ?

America gets a little bit greater

SAN FRAN QUAKE
WONT YOU COME?
WONT YOU COME?

SAN FRAN QUAKE
SAN FRAN QUAKE
WONT YOU COME?

So is there an estimated date for a quake along the newly found MAGA Fault Line?

If dubs Arizona Bay will become a reality before the election.

This sounds pretty rough.

Millions of spics and niggers voting illegally disappear and Cunton's game of rigging goes to bloody shit immediately

WOULD YOU
COULD YOU
SHAKE IN TWAIN?

WOULD YOU
COULD YOU
END THIS REIGN?

You don't ask for dubs. Kek grants them to those who are worthy.

That said, may Kek let California fall into the sea and take the communists with it.

D.A.K.

Thread theme.

IN KEK WE TRUST

But then all the SanFran fag refugees will move to other places and poz all of the US's neg-holes

not if theyre dead

Everywhere they'd move to is already pretty pozzed

KEKE MAKE THEM DEAD

It would need to be a quake of biblical proportions…

TRIPS CONFIRM
Quake of biblical proportions

A mininuke to postpone the elections will trigger Cali just in time.

SOON

Something to that effect is actually going to happen, isn't it?

Even though I live in CA, any news regarding its destruction in any way is good news. Here's hoping CA is unprepared for disaster and all the filth is thoroughly removed.

But they can't help but look for those last few societal neg-holes…Your quiet little communities….rural areas…quaint towns…

They want to poz the whole world, and they have no shame.

KEK *WILL* MAKE THEM DEAD

THESE DUBS!

ISN'T THERE A BIBLICAL QUAKE FELT AROUND THE WORLD?
tfw magnitude 14.88 off the charts on richter scale!

D.A.K.

if that happens when im not at home I will wind up in jail for masturbating in public

PURGE THE UNLEAN
BLESS US QUAKE-CHAN
DEATH TO SF and LA
t. Califag

they expect one of us in the rubble, wreckage brother.

Don't tease me like that.

Can you imagined the cities 3 days after? AIDS infested faggots jonesing for meth, big fat sheboons craving poultry products, Tyrone without his state issued psychiatric medication all while, Seth Rogen pleads on Twitter for someone to come save him.

Checked, any anons stuck deep behind enemy lines in SF or LA should block the highways.

The spics have pushed the niggers out

There won't be a single infrastructure left standing, the only hope to connect to the outside will be sat phones no hipster would be caught dead using

Next quake confirmed for 6 million on the richter scale

all these dubs in this thread mane!

D.A.K.

We need more meme magic.

We need to sink the entire east coast.

It all has to go.

SHAKE IT UP SAN ANDREAS

son…

Yellowstone, and I think it was mentioned that there's another faultline nearby that's just waiting to go off.

Both coasts. The whole continent.

California's support for Hillary is on shaky ground.

When you build a house of cards in the sky you have no foundation; you will be sleeping in R' lyeh! SHADILAY!

Learn to swim.

remember when lightening struck Trump Tower when it was decided he would be the Republican nominee?
Is the quake gonna strike when hes decided president?

EIGHT POINT EIGHT MAGNITUDE QUAKE
PRAISE KEK

Bay area here.

Shitty spic-ridden socal here. It's going to hit here too, won't it?

KEK WILLING

tfw your house in the foothills east of Sacramento is now ocean front property.

that loss of land mass would make property values the county over skyrocket

Well even if we remove LA and SanFran from the voting results in 2012, Obama was ~1,000,000 votes ahead. Its going to take nearly every white person in CA voting Trump to turn it red but dammit am I going to try. My girlfriend and I are voting Trump and so is her dad and probably her brother too,even though he's a dude weed lmao jackass. My brother is about 6 months too young to vote this time but is with us too in spirit. My dad just votes with the voting guide that his pipe trades union sends and my mother, grandfather and grandmother are lifelong Dems so with just the people in my immediate family it ends up a tie.

805 here, just fuck my shit up. This guy here has it worse though.

No kidding user. In 2012 there were a noticeable amount of King Nigger yard signs, but even a few weeks out from the election I have yet to see ONE Hillary sign in my city of 100,000, only political signs I've seen are for city council and the local school board. I have seen some in businesses up in Ojai but those are some straight up boomer hippies that own those places.

PRAISE KEK, CLEANSE THE FILTH

The loss of high quality farm land in the Central Valley would be the worst part of this.

Oh please yes.

I say that from the central coast. Kek please just end it all.

(wew)
My dick is getting harder by the microsecond.

That farmland is starting to die away anyways due to California's idiotic water laws and that region becoming more dry over the last few decades

Nah - San Joaquin Valley is a few hundred feet above sea level. Even if everything from the Central Coast to the west falls in the ocean, it will still be fine.

MFW I end up with a nice view of the ocean.

HIGH ENERGY FOR THE HIGH WATERS

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS!

Seawater in the water table bruh. It would make it uninhabitable anyway.

Yeah, just saw that, this cold is fucking me up.

But whatever.
CALIFORNIA UNDER THE SEA

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood

OH SHAKE IT UP TONIGHT
SHAKE IT UP ALL NIGHT
SHAKE IT UP TONIGHT

STOP MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

I'm 818 area, how fucked am I?

wew lad

W.E.W.

San Andy, San Andy
Curses the soul of the San Fransisco Queen
That made her frogs all gay

that would probably create a black hole or worse.

that would stop the election you nigger

559 area here. You're not kidding. I seen a lot of Trump signs compared to Hillary. Shit I think I seen only a handful supporting Hillary and I travel all over the valley do to my work. Shit I even seen more Hispanics with MAGA merchandise than I seen with BerineBro shit. I don't I seen one person sporting Hillary merchandise once.

Please God, destroy this worthless spic state.

Praise God, it won't come to Civil war!

Dearest Kek, please destroy all of the liberals, spics, niggers and jews in this god awful state, but spare me so that I may rebuild it to it's former glory with other righteous men of my stature. I ask that Kek grant me safety and the death of degenerates and hooked noses so that I may restore the honor of my family and fix the mistakes of the hippie boomer faggots. This is all I need for Christmas.

Isn't that what all Californians do? They leave their shithole state, go to a new one, and support the policies that they know ruined their original state. Fucking idiots.

The entire area of San Francisco down to Silicon Valley needs to just open up and swallow everybody. I even live in California and I want it gone. Fuck.

80s pop is my go-to DOTR/Happening soundtrack.

I haven't been this overwhelmed with anxious anticipation since Christmas eve in first grade.

Fucking prime cut era Madonna and Cindy Lauper sure works for me.

Hey guys, Kek is a chaos god. The word chaos is etymologically descended from the old greek word for chasm, and chaos was considered to be the state of the division of the primordial unity of creation. Kek therefore must be among other things a god of earthquakes, so has he blessed us by increasing his wrath upon the left coast?

(checked)
One last one.
polite sage

It has been an honor shitposting with you gentlemen

This is divine retribution for the Full House reboot.

WITH FROG ON OUR SIDE WE SHALL BE UNSTOPPABLE

Unfortunately this one likely won't affect San Francisco at all, though Berkeley and Oakland will get shaken. The worst damage will be in the East and North Bay where a lot of reds live. We have to find the faults that affect that area and meme a San Francisco centered quake. looking now

Curious, I was just looking into that yesterday.

please let it happen during a pride parade.

Check out the animated version earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/nca/simulations/hayward/movies/HaywardM72_SanPabloBayEp_mapview.mp4

Good better dead than red

not that kind retard

wrong faultlines for San Fran destruction fam. We need total San Andreas Fault destruction to affect that city

(Checked)

Praise KEK!

if anything the surviving niggers and spics will sack san fran and i'll settle for that.

8.8 MAGNITUDE THAT KILLS 14 MILLION
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST
PRAISE KEK

SAN FRAN QUAKE
WON'T YOU COME?
AND SPLIT CALI IN TWAIN?

SAN FRAN QUAKE
WON'T YOU COME?
WON'T YOU COME?

Dying in a California happening will be worth it, as long as I don't go first

Stupid question:
If half of Cali drops into the drink, shouldn't there be a massive titlewave that would follow it? Someone also mentioned Yellowstone blowing off, too. So what kind of damage are we talking, worst case scenario?

CA falling into the drink is just a meme, user. Eventually (meaning hundreds of not thousands of years from now) the chunk of CA on the pacific plate will become an island, likely with a lot of earth near the San Andreas fault line sinking and falling into the ocean.

To properly answer your question: no, because the process of southern CA breaking from the rest of the state is going to happen very very slowly.

Sage for double post

(very nice)
Rubble brother is a good name for those of us stuck in Commiefornia.

Bump

But Donald is conquest, the white first horseman and first seal
We are War, the red 2nd horseman and second seal
We're still missing Famine, Death (1/4 of the planet's population needs to die first), and the souls of the martyrs, clad in white robes.
Besides, the 6th seal refers to yellowstone going off.

more like millions of years tbh

geology is slow

Not even in millions of years, that's a slip strike fault line, not subduction fault.

quake

Remember those San Andreas threads we had a couple weeks ago? So many gets, it was scary.

God will render his judgement upon the modern Sodom, and it will be great.

If we are getting an earthquake twice as powerful as 1906, the only place they are migrating is into the earth.

Reminder : The quake will be averted if Trump wins.

SHAKE IT UP SAN ANDREAS

909 here, not seen a single sign for the presidential elections, only local offices. It's really weird, you couldn't escape them in 2008 & 2012.

Here, have this version instead. A/V quality sucks though.

Is it happening? Is this a happening thread at long last?
IT'S HAPPENING!

yes but that happens at a specific time

there is however earthquakes at "divers places" (not diverse but divers, which means opposite). so if it was one of those then you would have an earthquake in the indian ocean also.

nvm im wrong just means many places

That went totally out of sync for some reason. I'll try again.

Honestly we should just agitate for California to secede after Trump wins. Then hop over the border to a proper state, join the reconquest, and then enjoy our new lebensraum.

Please be a huge Earthquake in the Pacific just off the Coast of San Fran

Republicans are more likely to survive a huge event like a Tsunami than Democrats, while Rural CA is highly Republican, San Jose might be a problem but I sorta doubt it

Kids Incorporated have awesome Madonna and Cyndi Lauper covers.

LEARN TO SWIM

So God will finally punish them for this faggotry, eh?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

DUKE

SAN FRAN QUAKE
WON'T YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE GAYS

SAN FRAN QUAKE
WON'T YOU COME
WON'T YOU COOOOOOME, WON'T YOU COME

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

trips confirm

And nothing of value would be lost.

Kike propaganda central, known to most as Hollywood, would be a major loss to their reach. (((Entertainment))) collapses and anti-Trump celebrities self deport against their will by way of earthquake related complication.

LEARN TO SWIM

The real question we are all asking is could an earthquake in major cities on election day have a chance of swinging California for Trump?

Can we meme this?