MSNBC Joe being based

What the ducking going on, lads? Why is MSNBC being less shit than Fox?

on.msnbc.com/2eaPMhB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tjIwMQ00OAM
archive.is/fhu8A
archive.is/aFpAp
twitter.com/billkristol/status/732367699683201024
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Intellectuals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a total shill thread. Fuck off MSNBC paid intern, all MSM sources are shit.

(1)

No it's actually not, they point out how both rigging and not accepting the results immediately has been done earlier…

no.

Just copy paste it, and you can seek it.

it is 9001% apparent that you do not belong here fuck off back to your dungeon office

As per usual shills are complaining about the thread without watching the video.

Wasn't there a leaked email a while back that said Hilary didn't like morning joe?

Indeed, the video is actually pretty good.

I guess they are just trying to correct the record…

I stopped after two minutes when they started showing twatter posts as news.

Yea they were talking about "dealing with Joe" or something along those lines.

Just stop, you might not be a shill but you are certainly cancer.

Where the fuck is the archive you miserable piece of shit? Where is the link break? Fucking shill.

I ripped it from MSNBC and am uploading it to Jewtube since it's too big for a reliable webm.
I have reischsburger internet so it will take a bit, but it's definitely worth watching.

The quality is going down here because too many cucks are unable to think before they post.

Reddit is dattaway.

He's a pretty massive faggot, but he's right this time. Especially with the bit about listening to faggots whine about the 2000/4 elections. Living in California i still hear people bitch about it.

It's been sixteen fucking years and they still whine.

I've been hearing it for years and years. Every time politics would come up, it's about time these libshits have to lay in the bed they themselves had made.
It's all cognitive dissonance which is far more common than one would think.
Also video is at 15%

They're switching sides.
THEY KNOW

I don't MSNBC but every video I've seen with that bloke in it he seems to be fairly strong for the Republicans and calls out how "tabloid" the press has become. He was a politician or some shit before becoming a talking head wasn't he?

What happened to that retard that found a bunch of CTR personal accounts?

He was hitting Trump very hard after the nomination. Before that he was very much pro-Trump. Considering the email about propping Trump up to be the nominee, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that memos have started flowing to all the talking heads in the past week. You saw how civil Chris Wallace was.

if you had a point, too bad, it's been lost due to your incurable faggotry

It's amazing how the poles have reversed since the Bush era, in so many ways. People are zombies.

Archive.is doesn't archive videos you fucking fool.
Besides I'm uploading the video to youtube and have it archived on my HDD.

I assumed Joe would have to be a leftist to be on MSNBC.
I know him being a republican doesn't mean much, but Floridians are fucking nuts.

He might also be smart enough to realize that the media does not have monopoly over the flow of information anymore.

I watched the vid, it's actually really good.

If someone can find me a link I can download it and webm it.

I ripped it from their site using flashgot, I'm uploading it to jewtube at 70% and I will link once it starts processing.

Good video. It's too bad Joe isn't like this all the time. Of course, MSNBC would fire him if that were the case.

They've accepted that Trump knows what they're doing (voter fraud), and that he will contest a rigged result. So, they're trying to put it into normies' heads that Trump can contest the results all he wants. Just like Al Gore did. By legitimizing Trump's cries and playing into it, they legitimize the possibility for Trump to fail like Gore did, and allow for an official excuse after the coverup is complete.

Then why is the entirety of the rest of the MSM doing the opposite including many top republicans trying to betray Trump?
Only Joe had defended him in that statement, if you watched the video it would be clear that your framing in entirely unfounded.

They're probably trying different angles before they push this shit on repeat until the general.

Baseless thinking. You would be right if the MSM itself was trying to do what you describe, but that isn't the case and it won't normalize shit when people are faced with a Hillary Clinton presidency.

youtu.be/tjIwMQ00OAM
Video is done uploading, youtube is processing it and I have no idea how long it takes because I have elements blocked that youtube uses for the status bar.

y

They're more likely going to try the "sore loser" approach and make Trump look ridiculous by "proving" the election was legitimate. Then they'll just brand the remaining dissent as extremists to crack down on. Worse case they'll go further and accuse some key Trump supporters as potential Russian agents trying to agitate a revolution. Sounds retarded, but at this point, no idea is too retarded for them to try after what I've seen so far.

It's a 12 minute video nigga, I'm playing dwarf fort and I don't want to spend the render time doing it on my toaster trying to make it look nice but fit in the max file size. I'm sure another user will break it up into two parts or get one of those magically perfect encodings.

thanks user

FRESH VID: BILL KRISTOL CRYING LIKE A BITCH ON MORNING JOE

There are no tears, still pretty cool.

Maybe, maybe not. Their entire goal is to craft and push narratives. They see how people have reacted when they're doing nothing but bash Trump, so why not have one guy hand him a bit of credibility? When you do that, you create a better illusion of choice for the normies.

That's more or less what I mean. Legitimize his ability to contest the vote as "rigged", set him up to lose that, then destroy his credibility thereby fizzling any serious attempt to investigate a stolen election.

You're over thinking it. The current Jews in power had none of the cunning that their ancestors did. Trump is winning because their facade is falling apart. If they were so smart things would not have already progressed to where it is now.

Haha, the kristol cuck just admitted the media collusion to nominate Trump. These corrupt republicucks have witnessed first hand what happened to the old guard and the old way. The democrats are next.

Can someone /just/ this picture up? Fuck I love seeing this kike squirm.

holy shit he is calling the whole media and mocking them

He didn't even break the link for fucks sake.

Link breaking isn't that important if we aren't worried about them knowing we came from here. That's only done when a referral might be a problem, say when linking to a federal domain or a poll on a website who might delete all votes referred by this website.

OP deserves to be mocked.
Anons who don't care about quality or proper thread making are the e-version of Moral Relativists.

Constantly bitching about threads doesn't increase quality either, especially if 10 other anons already voiced the same opinion.
It's cuckchan tier to reiterate that which has been said to death.

I care less about what they think they're doing and more about Trump has caused them to do. He's essentially forced an entire media cycle to talk about a subject that heavily ties Hillary Clinton and voter fraud together. Merely having the discussion as to whether someone should accept a rigged election predicates the question of who rigged it in the first place. And it's widely known that Hillary rigged the Primaries against Sanders. They might be trying to attack Trump, but it won't stick to him and it will end up reinforcing the criminal Clinton narrative.

It's helpful to understand why we break links instead of berating them on topics you don't understand.

```wtf i like msnbc now```

op is a fag, but this is actually decent commentary considering the source

HOLY FUCK
WHAT A CUCK

absoloutely recked

Jews can't be cucks user, they are the ones trying to cuck YOU.

You seem rather personally offended that I'm pissing on an anonymous person for being a shit.

I understand perfectly well.
Fucking excuse me that I don't want to launch into an explanation about link referrals every time someone fucks up.

This black dude is a fucking idiot. How did Morning Joe become the only fair spot outside of Fox News though?

No I'm pointing out the futility of pointing it out constantly.
Cuckchan has such low quality because none of them have the creativity or the ability to think beyond immediately reacting without any reflection.
If you read the thread you would know it would be unecessary to point it out since it had been multiple times already.
I agree, the OP was shit quality, but that doesn't mean the thread shouldn't exist.

Is the media bailing the Clinton?

lol what

Joe and Mika to a lesser extent have a low bullshit tolerance.

Joe seems to be a highly educated, informed heterosexual white male Republican who is also a current affairs host. I thought they were extinct – especially in a lefty hugbox the likes of MSNBC.

Bio: archive.is/fhu8A

Did a really rough chop of the vid so you can watch here instead of having to go to that godawful website.

thanks bud

Regardless, it seems like this'll be the narrative they're pushing. CNN is now headlining how Trump could "legally" (i.e. without coup) challenge it.

archive.is/aFpAp

But don't worry though because MSNBC is based now

Dank

This is why I didn't even want to try. It looks fine but you would be better off sacrificing resolution for audio quality.

Exactly what I was thinking when watching the original.

I can't be arsed to make a proper vid at the moment.

the guy's a cuck. flat out. he is trying to salvage some meager scrap of his reputation so that when trump wins he can try and claim some measure of objectivity. he'll be one of the first on the DOTR

SAVAGE

I give him a bit of credit. He's in the loony bin that is MSNBC. When I went to the Pensacola Trump rally (his first one), his brother gave the speech right before Trump came on.

anybody got dox on kristol? he needs to get tied up and raped left bleeding to death

Third one? Hiccups in the rendering?

Fun fact, after Cruz lost the nomination, Kristol was quoting historical Jewish communists on twitter.
I think there's evidence floating around that his dad was a Trotskyite.

I skipped the first 2m because it was just debate recap.

Irving Kristol was a trotskyite, no doubt.

Well you fixing up the 3rd part? Do you think you could do a 11 mb "highlights reel"?

That was the whole video, where did I imply there was part 3? I don't have time for highlights.

RIP I was hoping it was a little bit longer

WEW

You mean this
twitter.com/billkristol/status/732367699683201024
and this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Intellectuals

Yeah I remember that w/ his quote about "breaking our chains" or whatever the hell that kike said. I seriously believe this guy is directly involved in the 9/11 plot and knows he's one of the most exposed co-conspirators along with George Will (look at the video I posted) which is why a Trump presidency brings him to tears. He's an old scared man coming to realization he'll be living the rest of his life locked up if not worse so will do anything in his power to sway and rig the election in a fight for his life.

He's a manifestation of the absolute worst most damaging type of Jew in existence and can't be allowed to continue roaming free for the safety of our own society.

Yea that's it, I think there is a few other caps floating around but I seem to have forgotten to give them unique names and can't find them.

I did watch it.
A lot of Jews like Kristol deserve a real holocaust, but we musn't forget their good goy enablers like the McCain family. That whole family line needs to be fucking destroyed.
They are all traitors.

Wew, Trump just said this a little bit ago.

HERE WE GO

Top kek, that is some quality salt.

Fuck, what I would give to see this cuck break down in tears live on air. You can see the terror in his eyes.

bill kristol serves our purpose most if we let him roam freely and continue to cuck himself
wich is exactly what he is doing because he is a doofus who can not live to up to his fathers legacy of inventing neoconservatism

ofc he gets adequate treatment on dotr.

This could be big.
He's essentially saying that if he doesn't win he wont accept the results for what they are.
Presidency or civil war, somethings got to give.

hahaha he doesn't give a FUCK the establishment is shitting themselves

I fucking LOVE this guy

His internal polling must be showing landslide numbers and he knows the only way he could lose is if the needy illegal latinos and the dead vote.

Jews should have thought twice about smearing him, a cornered Trump is most dangerous

shadilay lads. nice digits

Do they normally ask about vote rigging during presidential debates? I feel like they're asking this because some foul play is in the works, and Trump is eager to call them out on that shit.

Except he isn't 'cucking' himself and is, if anything, motivating potential Trump voters TO BE CUCKS. I realize his behavior is certainly red-pilling a lot of people on the dangers of (((neocons))) but I'm not so sure the benefits outweigh the costs. I'd argue most people who are capable of seeing it have seen it already. He's just providing a platform for the remaining cucks to latch onto and that certainly isn't helping us.

Go be autistic somewhere else.

I for one am ready Mr.Trump. Hell or high water.

Stupid cunt.

Mika and Joe are the anomaly on that network. Probably because Mika is such a milfu but more likely her last name.

ok

thanks guys that was fun to watch

I wouldn't be surprised if internal polling showed landslide numbers either. The polls are so rigged that some of them don't even show their methodology any longer since people were starting to point out the obvious bias all the time. I mean, there was one recently trying to pass off Hillary +4 in Arizona by using a D+34 sample. If (((they))) have to pull shit like that to show Hillary ahead, then Trump is going to win big.

Lost.

reminder that this happened

mein kek

WE HAVE TO KEEP WINNING

Loved it, I love when people pull the ripcord, someone buy Joe a round.

wew

Of course it would be (1) dumb nigger, it's the first post in the thread.

Always the first post. Always.

M A D M A N

IF I WIN
lmao that ending
Trump confirmed for president, Kek wills it

I knew last night these fucks would be talking about that non stop.

checked

Why are morning joe only cucks half the time.

Whenever you bring up "based" joe scarborough remember this.

americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html

You stick out like a sore thumb. This whole "proper thread making format" and "reddit spacing" complaint shit is something that has never existed on the chans, something that didn't start until a couple months ago at a time when the shills were really pouring in.

What I'm saying is, you're a faggot and should kill yourself.

amen

I gotta admit, I didn't know Joe and Mika were the last right wing death squad in the media. I'm amazed they haven't been killed.

what a lisping faggot. I now want to bang MILF Mika

Joe already beat you to it.

If Trump loses, these kikes are planning a massive purge of all the Republicans outside of the (((Never Trump))) movement. By the time they are done, the Republican party will just be the American branch of the Likud party, not a single goy will be left.

If I had to guess, it's because Fox was bought, but they figured MSNBC was in the bag so they didn't bother making sure the hatches were battened down on that front. And then Joe and the gang started to wake the fuck up.

Thanks, m8.

Alright, Joe, you got me, top wew lad.

Not "based" at all, fuck off

But user, we want all our enemies to be arrayed openly against us. Anybody who can be swayed by Bill fucking Kristol was getting a rope anyways.

I think it has to do with this:
Every time he bangs Mika, his T-Levels go up and his show the next day is actually good.

OY FUCKING VEY

when will the jew learn if they dont want Reichs they should quit making Wiemars

That's a goddamn insult to Mein Führer.

Thanks user

Is he bashing the Clinton guy or us non-kikes?

don't fall for the scam anons. After they ran that asshole out of congress, he'd be a mayor in small town FL making 50k a year, fucking fat cuban pig hookers and snorting bad coke if the Jews didn't give him that job.
He acts out his lines, and he plays the cute, liberal, sort of dumb…whatever when she's surely a vicious twat IRL. The Jews crack the whip and they both perform.
Neither will let anything like "ethics" get in the way of buying a bigger summer home in the hamptons.

autism detected
he is bashing the clinton fag