Saudi Arabia is borrowing money internationally for the first time

THE LOW-PRICE OIL GAMBIT HAS BACKFIRED

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia says it has offered its first global bonds as part of an economic push to diversify its economy.
The Saudi Finance Ministry said early Thursday it offered $5.17 billion in bonds as part of its first offering. It said the total subscription requests for the bonds reached $67 billion.
In total, the bond sale is expected to be worth $17.5 billion, a massive amount compared to other recent international offerings for traders.
The bond sale comes as part of a wider effort to diversify the economy of the Sunni-ruled kingdom as oil prices have been halved since reaching over $100 a barrel in mid-2014.
Saudi Arabia has cut salaries and benefits to government employees, slowed construction projects and is looking at offering shares in its state-owned oil company.

archive.is/6UbcH
http: //www.businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-offers-first-global-bonds-2016-10

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vn7Ie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Low oil prices are a jewish project from US/Israel, against Russia/Venezuela, useful idiots from Saudi Arabia cooperating with them can be destroyed with no problem.

Oy Vey if your one and only export is devalued you can always put your reputation at a profitable country up for sale on the international market, right? Surely speculating on how the world values your wonderful desert culture counts as diversifying your economy! Heaven forbid you actually try and innovate or make something useful with all that sand you have. Work is for the little people and those blonde whores you keep flying in from Europe and New York every weekend. I promise prices will go back up and you will get through this minor bump in the road with most of your nation and dignity intact.

Amazing what really low oil prices does.

They're probably getting ready for their eventual civil war as the heirs battle it out for the throne.

Also ISIS flooded the oil market and we all know who sponsors ISIS theologically and physically.

Another country run by sand niggers goes to shit

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK

wtf, i hate america now

Can't wait for the petrodollar to fail.

Never thought I'd get to live through 40k's Age of Strife but it seems I am destined regardless.

Are you comparing US of fucking A to ass backwards raghead countries?

Like every other sand dindu country and everywhere turn into a massive pile of shit

we all do

gay

KEK CONFIRMS SAUDIS REKT

tbh, the Saudis probably have nice cities than we do

The US of A is an ass backwards spic country so yes

Holy quilts observed

this
fuck SA.

This.

I disagree. American cities may have too many niggers, but Saudi cities have too many Saudis and poo in loos, and all manner of other genetic degenerates that the Saudis import to work for them.

I love how the Bloomkikes are calling it a success…it's basically a hand-rubbing gesture in the form of an article
archive.is/Vn7Ie

fantastic news
may saudi barbaria go to shit soon

and always remember that
you can never shashlik the vladik

More expensive and better maintained, sure, but I sure as fuck wouldn't want to live anywhere near that many Saudis (or pakis).

I wonder if this has anything to do with the subject?
I have been watching the crude price daily for a couple years and it has been bouncing in the $40's price range for a long time now

of course it has
the saudis wanted to do the burgers a favor and "make russia pay" for the intervention in syria and jewkraine. It totally backfired on them and they are in deep shit now.

The best part is that they cannot get the prices back up. The Iranians and russkies don't do what the opec cabal wants them to do - which is necessary to increase the price.

Saudistan is a net importer of most things in life and now they are fucked. Their currency is pegged to the dollar and dependent on high oil prices (saudistan needs to buy dollars to hold the peg). Once this peg falls, you will have an increasing army of shitskins who will have to deal with an ever-more inflating currency.

saudi arabian royals are all crypto kikes its been proven

I don't see what there is to concern ourselves over. The US and the UK is tired of their shit, so it's natural they are trying to find a new host to sustain them.

Has Ghost said anything about this on TCR?

I can't wait until the Saudi family has to whore their daughters out to foreigners to make ends meet and their sons fall into homosexuality degeneracy and get infected with HIV.

made this one right now