OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Hillary shuts down press conference when asked about DNC operatives' corruption and voter fraud

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/788978081293819904

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlO7s_m8ZMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it me or did it look like she was having a seizure or something… she knew it was about to get worse so she left. Maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there but that was weird as hell

What did Hillary say at the end? Does anyone have a longer video?

It's like she ended the press conference after trying to discredit evidence as just 'conspiracy theories' and she starts walking away then turns back with a very angry look on her face.

Audio is realljy low for me for some reason.
She did look pissed as hell in that last moment

How about just ONE, you lying whore? Just answer ONE instead of trying to weasel your way out of it.

bump

Notice the fake smile she puts up? The one she kept putting up all the way through the debate last night? That's her anger tell

checked

don't they realize that dismissing this stuff as conspiracy theories only validates other conspiracy theories?

they keep this shit up we'll have even more confirmation of ayylmaos

I think it cuts off before she finishes her first word

forgot to attach my pepe

Here's the full video:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlO7s_m8ZMU

Oh. I wanted to see her flip a shit

That brief pause as she marked out the reporter for painful death.

Conspiracy theories? You mean like the one implicating Russia rigging our election, or hacking our government, or helping Trump?

That response implies she knows she's going to lose because her whole game is exposed now and she won't be able to rig a thing without bringing the roof on her own head.
This is why she's planning to bail to Qatar and why Trump will let her, so he can drone strike her ass into dirt without consequence

It was a very simple question too.

What? Where are you getting this from?

God I wanted them to ask her that so bad last night after they just got finished crying about Russia. Talk about a missed kill-shot.

clinton foundation transfered 1.8 billion to qatar national bank

She addresses her corruption by telling the press to enjoy her small bribes, that they all will sell themselves for.

Oh my lord. You mean the cuntons and their filthy ilk will leave my glorious nation? Please god let some army bro "accidentally" the wrong gps coords on something fun.

That sounds like serious fucking tinfoil lizard people tier insanity and it needs to be called out as such

For what purpose, though? Rich hag or not, she'll be a fifth class citizen over there.

She can't. Her only option is to deflect and make counter accusations.

its probably a last resort, i don't think hillary will give up before at least trying to assassinate trump, she will try everything before running from the country

it was real in your mind

kek ctr is going to be out of work soon

She didn't even fucking ask about it, she stumbled with words and the only think that sorta linked it to the rigging was the word "Operatives". The reporter was panicking and couldn't even form the question, but Hillary knew what it was about the instant she heard "Operatives"

sorcha faal disinfo. if you don't know what that is you need to lurk moar

That still beats being a bodybag class citizen over here

Imagine that thing in the White House?

Lots of head and eye movement.

which immediately prompted her to state she didn't know anything about it

If she had left for that, she wouldn't have came back to death mark that reporter

"You did very well, you did very well"

Every fucking time she wants to avoid a question she turns to fucking food:

For example, when she had that head bobbing seizure shit, she answers the serious question (about her VP pick, which she couldn't answer as Tim Kaine had to trade being head of the DNC for a chance to be VP) by saying 'you guys have gotta try the cold chai.'

Now when she doesn't want to answer these tough questions, it's 'I hope you all have something to eat and drink on the way back to NY.'

I hate this bitch with a passion.

They're finally getting called out over their bullshit.
Is it too late?

She responded to that too quickly, just as with the question that quoted wikileaks, she knows in advance what words signal certain talking points she has to handle. Problem is she responds too quickly and it makes her look only artificially calm but nervous on the inside. Atleast that's what I get from that.

Meg let that bitch off. Her I have a lot of respect for you moment almost made me throw up.

Rope

ROPE

ROPE

translate please

For good reason too, even I'd be stuttering face to face with that evil witch.

:^)

He could've eviscerated Shillary, even as a totally unbiased debate moderator.

What did he have to use on Trump? Some old boys' talk in the locker room and baseless accusations and that was about it.

Yeah, and she took advantage of it by cutting her off before she formed a coherent question about it.

True there was more he could have done against Hillary, and I'm disappointed it didn't go further. That being said, it was refreshing to see some actual journalism happening.

at one point in there debate there was a bunch of crosstalk, you could hear her repeatedly try to get "conspiracy theories" to stick in regards to the Veritas stuff, it got to a point where she was almost shouting, but it sill didn't land

Considering how biased he was during that Primary Debate, I'm surprised he was so fair and balanced.

Chris Wallace gets to live on DOTR
He can even keep his job.

But we still don't trust him….

The watch party I was at lost their shit when she was practically shouting and sweating and it wasn't working. Fuck that bitch, watching her panic like that was the greatest thing.

Reported found dead of suicide when?

Yeah she was shaking a lot haha

Kek as reliable as a yellowstone geyser

niggers are retarded

A toast to all the conspiracy theorists who
have been completely vindicated in the current year.

She looks so doped up it's glorious to see

Don't you know that black people have never done anything wrong and deserve deference whenever possible? Haven't you seen Selma?!?!?!

wtf, are u a rascist?

I knew I wasn't crazy.

Is she high? Talks really, reaaaally slow

Reminder "conspiracy theory" was a term invented by the CIA to discredit those who questioned authority. Reminder once upon a time they called massive government surveillance of citizens a conspiracy and now it is common knowledge.

If the establishment says something is a "conspiracy theory" that is only evidence to its veracity.

They sure as fuck are. Did you catch that "thief in the night" nonsense? That bitch sure as fuck isn't getting raptured.

Stop spreading this disinfo you fucking faggot.

I like she didn't respond to the first question at all and did pretty much the same kind of thing Trump said. And it's worse because we know, and anyone who googles O'Keefe after Trump mentioned will know, that Trump was being apprehensive because there's been a lot of new, strong evidence recently of people interfering with the democratic process. No one who knows about that stuff would nicely say that they'll accept potential negative results sitting down. Meanwhile her reason for not responding properly is because she's an evil snake person that demands everyone must submit to her will without question.

I want that e-mail. Anyone go the link?

The hand gestures are a big give away. She's trying to push the uncomfortable questions and reality away, and then further gestures the same to the general audience, indicating she's panicked and is trying to mentally fend off the suddenly hostile environment.

And of course because it's all another vain attempt at stirring up something to try and smear Trump. "Horrifying" she says. Get a fucking grip.

DISINFO

Not that I'd be surprised if she fled the country, but Sorcha Faal is not a reliable source. Read the article and check its sources, it's bullshit.

SHUT IT DOWN

If you Google "hillary 1.8 billion qutar" you get a lot of results that predate that recent article by quite a bit. Just saying.
We need to be vigilant of disinformation on both sides. Fact check EVERYTHING

There's a dozen anons who'll appear and shout you down with "SORCHA FAAL" at any mention of it, regardless of which source or how cautiously you approach it.

Gee I wonder why?

Sorcha Faal has been a historically unreliable news source, almost as much if nore moreso than Real True News. Trusting him would be a mistake. If it happens eventually and it gets validated then he'll get a point in his column, but he has many, many points against him at the moment. Do your own research into his past because I don't like spoonfeeding newfriends.

*Tip

She mentions drinking EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. She truly is a sick, alcoholic individual. It's frightening, tbh.

I CAN'T DEAL WITH ALL OF HIS CONSPIRACY THEORIES

BUT RUSSIA IS HACKING US I SWEAR

AND A NAZI FROG CABAL ON THE INTERNET IS WORKING WITH ALEX JONES TO TRY TO GET TRUMP AND DAVID DUKE ELECTED.

Damage control by campaign incoming via deflection.

checked… sure seems like she's getting an audio feed through an extremely low frequency device implanted in her body. ;)

Well…

Dat 1.8b was your paychecks if you did good right? To bad it's gone.

Nah it was in response to a final question of how did chris wallace do.

YOU did very well. YOU did very well…

Sorcha Faal is normie tier shit, most never leave this board for sites that would feature that dint like GLP or BIN. Don't confuse the newfags.

too late for megyn

yeah, its stupid how people always say "if there was a conspiracy someone would have blabbed it" and then they go on to ignore every single whistleblower out there. also stupid is the 'official' conspiracy theory on 9/11 that a bunch of goat herders flew jets into skyscrapers

yeah, you're right

she's in the podesta emails

I mean, from a normie standpoint, if she cant handle "all his conspiracy theories" how is she going to handle being president? I'm sure that job requires much more effort than debunking some ((conspiracy theories))

She opens her eyes so fucking wide its hard not to think somethings wrong with her

She's in a constant state of seizure. Look at her at the debates, she's constantly rocking back and forward, her head constantly bobbing. It isn't nervous fidgeting.

It might not be seizures if it's Parkinson's disease, like some people believe.

Pretty sure she said "He did vey well"

kek

leld

She mad

what a fucking shit show

That guy on the right feeding the media questions still pisses me off.

About the eye movement and eye opening thing…

From my experience, when I get boiling-hot angry but won't show it directly, I move my eyes extremely fast at a dizzying pace, so dizzying it makes me have to rest for about 2 seconds for the after-effects of this eye movement to go away. I rarely ever move my head though, just a very, very slight bobbing left and right.

I'm not a grill though, so don't know if the experiences match, but when Hillary's triggered I believe it's always a mix of extreme anger and borderline seizure.

How is this more relevant than trump not paying taxes?

you forgot to sage faggot

OP is a fag, this is old.
SLIDE THREAD
saged and reported