Since we know that white people can't be veered off their precious capitalism...

Since we know that white people can't be veered off their precious capitalism, could this be a viable solution for worldwide revolution?

The other shit we've tried hasn't worked so I'm trying to think out of the box here and bending my intellect towards transformative paradigms.

Define white.

I know right, they don't really exist, but that's not how the real world thinks.

western and northern europeans and their descendants

Those are spooks.

Did I wander into Holla Forums by accident.

So you assume someone who is born white is genetically inclined to support capitalism. Oh, and look at that, that one article that Holla Forumsyp used when he tried to rustle jimmies in a ghostbusters thread. How about we go ahead and say "Breed out whites for full gommunism", then he can get a nice screen shot for his neckbeard friends.

Gotcha, thank you my leftist friend.

oh no, he caught us, quickly lads, hide all the "we hate white people" placards.

i rustle jimbos ironically.

SAGE

yet again you guys gobble up retarded bait.

It's not that some races HAVE to support capitalism, but whiteness is a larger SYSTEM of oppression of which capitalism, patriarchy and heteronormativity is a part. This is very basic college 101 stuff so I don't appreciate your preposterous allegations.

OH! So, we the south europa, are not white?

Can I then reproduce?

When do I get my state issued GF to reproduce? I'd prefer one of Japanese or Slav herittage, please.

as a 6 year old pokemon livestreamer with autism, i havent learnt such profound wisdom yet, forgive my ignorance.

sage you shitheads

Faggots, all of you

This is why we'll never get anywhere. Creative exo-box thinkers are immediately shut down and ridiculed when they come up with new paradigms to move us forward. Sure, not all solutions are the right ones, but you guys won't even allow your thinking apparatuses to playfully explore and entertain new ideas.

we have shitty bait threads like these every hour. There is nothing to discuss here

BO PLZ ANCHOR

BO PLZ DELETE THREAD

b8.

b8 like this is why cis white guys need to die.

Let's face it, it aint an asian or African-American and a woman wouldn't stoop so low as to defile herself with such chicaneering materials.

I explore and entertain new ideas all the time!

The universe is a simulation. Posadism might be right after all. AR public parks for the next level of entertainment

The idea of "race" however, is old as fuck.

No fun allowed. kk.

Define white.

define define

Define away the system of oppression that results in People of Color and LGBTQs being mowed down by police with assault weapons on such a scale that it doesn't even faze you any more because it's normalized.

Defining is making clear what you mean by using a certain word in a certain timespace in a certain way.

Yes, the situation in Ethiopia is indeed grim.

defining is a spook

this

in all seriousness away from this fucking shit thread, defining doesnt help things, its purely semantics, you know what someone means when they say "white"

No, I do not live in the US, so I don't know if I am white according to US. Irish are white. Jews are white. Yet sometimes in the US they were categorized as "PoC" or "minorities".

I am not a Nazi, so I don't know if the nazi definition "only Aryans are white, slavs are lesser, Greeks have mixed with niggers and are not white" is the correct.

You know… When you are not US or GB or "north-western europa" white.. .. loses it's meaning to you..

IMO, theres no grey area when it comes to being white :^)

What?