Survival of Science

Over the past few years we have seen an increasing number of science bashing in the media and a huge influx of muslim "refugees". Our own media lynching scientists for wearing shirts or chasing them away for making jokes aside, islam in and of itself is not all too friendly with knowledge that doesn't come from their overhyped toilet paper. That and the fact that huge amounts of resources are being given to them in the form of money and housing, for increasing the crime rate , leads me to believe that in the near future we can see funds being taken from education and science funding and being redirected towards their welfare.

Science is what made Western Civilization great. We need to keep it safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/research/car-t-cells
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLthPsWmE3cec-DqXSC8sT3hCW9c9Zu4v8
youtube.com/watch?v=BwgmzbnckII
dailymotion.com/video/x24gwgc_richard-feynman-the-pleasure-of-finding-things-out_news
undsci.berkeley.edu/teaching/misconceptions.php
archive.fo/RUmJ2
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoonga
www120.zippyshare.com/v/ymiIQ4Yp/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/pLigB463/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/4mk5jBUO/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/MoO330BL/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/1TbHfW9k/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/vGTfp1UO/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/6GQiUMAH/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/vz1CD18c/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/JF6b63wQ/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/k8BEpkZs/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/eTzwPrUm/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/I3HcUlI6/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/jVvBM3xV/file.html
www120.zippyshare.com/v/hkBsPH5f/file.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSTOR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability_axioms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Kolmogorov
3slicam.com/the-atheists-guide-to-reality.pdf
archive.is/CsQkY
sciencealert.com/crispr-gene-editing-has-been-tested-in-a-human-for-the-first-time?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Branded Content&utm_campaign=ScienceDump
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vJKQXms6sD4
archive.is/C2qdN
statnews.com/2017/01/12/nevada-woman-superbug-resistant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like most other problems affecting the west today, this one has an obvious solution - or at least large part of it.

Only Aryans are interested in pure science, ie: explorational science to see what's there. Anyone else who wants to do science, does it surmount a technical problem, for a technical purpose, an attitude which won't carry them very far. And most people in the world couldn't give a shit about science at all.

Don't bother, OP.

That's not exactly science, it's just exploration.

You need to solve quite a few technical problems in order to explore space.

also reminder that if it weren't for the burden of the lesser races we'd have colonized the stars years ago and be living in a glorious intergalactic american reich

This.

Though

might be talking about "pure" research in this instance.

It's interesting to note when reading about the Third Reich's scientific establishment, it wasn't really particularly Nazi in character. It was mostly inherited from the 2nd Reich/Weimar era without a lot of changes, other than politicization of certain fields.

One noteworthy thing about Nazi science, at least to my biologist self, was the loss of dominance in zoology. WWI and its aftermath saw a dramatic slow down in German zoological research but the Nazis didn't do anything to restore it, just focused on anthropometry.

For some interesting reading, consider

So story time:

Shame the 3rd Reich didn't really care about reclaiming that mantle, that or didn't have the resources to do it.

I am kinda left to wonder what would have come of the Nazi work with human experimentation had they won the war. They did discover X-ray crystallography, the method used to discover the structure of DNA. They might have happened upon modern genetics and molecular biology earlier than we did in our time.

Also fun stuff:

You sound like once of those "science" worshipping atheistic faggots.

Modern science has become, by and large, a tool for control. Academics who make the wrong discoveries or publish the wrong papers are blacklisted, while anyone who writes up shit supporting miscegenation or non-monogomy gets endless fedbux.

"science" died the day it stopped being natural philosophy.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO MAKE SCIENCE GREAT AGAIN

I'm one of the few mol biofag on this board. Science is a cruel mistress, and scientists are sadomasochistic twats about objectivity.

It has been so since day one. A tool for control, a weapon for war and a remedy in medicine.

The political Left and science have never mixed well, it happaned in Soviet Russia with lysenkoism which buttfucked the development of genetics for decades in all of the soviet bloc. The same goes for the religious right. Christianity is pretty much tootles with their creationism that is about as retarded as can be. Islam is a huge fucking problem to science.

Science destroyed Western civilization, dumbass.

It did both, dumbass.

Science is science. It's objective, it's honest, and it doesn't give a fuck about your feelings or opinions.

Incorrect on both.

Actually he's correct on both. Wrong science doesn't work. This has been observed time and time again. Science done objectively has worked and will continue to work.

Two things

1) Science as an institution behaves like a cult. In recent articles about a star rapidly dimming the "scientists" admitted they spent weeks trying to convince themselves it wasn't happening.

Science is slow to update base on new information, yet struts around as if it is infallible to a point where even the average person is beginning to see through the appeal to authority mentality of Science, but this leads into point 2.

2) Science is predominately controlled by leftists. Science used to be controlled by Christians in the 1800s and before. Now there were some issues, such as a complete disrespect for Asian history, Asian texts, open disdain for every discovery that refuted the Bible's timeline and even open destruction of ruins and dumping of artifacts into the ocean to cover up the errors in the bible. It was a proverbial time of you don't know how wrong you are because you are so primative. It matters not that your culture had an extremely precise methodology of recording history, you have contradicted the bible so you simply are mistaken.

Yet science did get done and discoveries did progress until leftists took over the institution. They predominately control universities, publications, and enforce their narrative. This is how we have overwhelming evidence that global warming has been a scam since the 1920s taking a break during the 70s to fear monger an iceage and yet it is still believed. This is how we got Ozone Holes, even though after a 30 year exhaustive study it was determined that humanity is incapable of effective the ozone layer without concerted intentional effort or in basic terms we did not create ozone holes they were naturally occurring and came and went.

Personally I don't care about Science. It's an institution that even though a lot of their fundamental laws have been disproven continue to assert that they are absolute. It is an institution that cannot prove relativity and continues to invent new things to explain way everything the universe presents to contradict relativity, such as Dark Matter and Dark Energy.

I am a fan of Quantum mechanics. A science that has show the universe is comprised of entirely out of energy, that there was no Big Bang, and whose models actually fit the observable universe. Now not everything in the field is exact, I question a lot of their sub atomic particle theories, but it's general consensus is better than the majority of science.

Hello fellow biologist. Nice to meet someone in the same field here of all places.

I'm one too!

Never thought there'd be a ton of biologists on Holla Forums

What specialties? My research was in evolutionary biology, mostly in evolution of molecular mechanisms to deal with predation of toxic prey.

Science in its pure theoretical essence is a self-correcting system. The model that explains a phenomenon gets updated every time new evidence comes to light. You are right about the appeal to authority aspect in certain fields, and this has been a persistent problem throughout the history of scientific research. There's a saying that goes "Science progresses one gravestone at a time. "Scientists are human after all, and some do have huge egos. Despite that, research will always be ongoing, and in light of new evidence, the model will change based on the current available evidence.

since its not like that in practice that theory is garbage

My research is in oncology, mainly working with genetic engineering for therapeutical purposes.

STEM is cucked shit that currently pushes race-mixing, techno-fetishism, atheism, cultural relativism, and other degeneracy.

So like… some way to short circuit P53 oncogene stuff or what? I've always thought the viral therapies for cancer were really interesting.

And yet, three biologists have found their way to Holla Forums and this thread.

In the long run that might be true, but we're at the point where somewhere between a third and a half of published papers are based on non-reproducable, likely hoaxed data. Some of the softer fields of science are likely no more useful than bullshit made up whole cloth, because they are based entirely on garbage data.

If you want your sociology paper to get peer reviewed by a panel of leftist sociologists, you need data that agrees with their political leaning, so you pay a Chinese research firm to give you the data that you need, and they'll give you whatever you're asking for.

The bullshit is rapidly overtaking science's ability to filter it out, because the organizations publishing journals have no interest in objective truth anymore.

Cults don't change, if something is proven(key word) to be wrong it gets changed. Science as whole is extremely cutthroat even more so than business school.

Because it needs to be thoroughly tested in the case it turns out to be an anomaly.

It is fallible no one claims otherwise, but if the one making the claim has no evidence to support it then it's gonna get ignored. "Authority" in science comes from people who have been for the most part right and their predicted models have been correct. When these scientists fuck up massively they are gonna get call out on it , because that's just what fresh blood waits for. Their career is basically assured if the disprove someone with "authority" and years of experience.
But when "a concerned mother" comes and claims that GMO that synthesize a pesticide because it has a gene from an incest that does it and then that gene enters the bacteria in your gut and thus continue to synthesize said pesticide is simple wrong and absolutely impossible. And every scientists is gonna call it out that is wrong. It's not wrong because a highly respected geneticist says it's wrong, it's wrong because it simply cannot happen.

If Kek wills it , Human Genetics

Wrong models don't work and are as a result cannot be applied.

In America. Where I'm from my fellows are quite red pilled. Our professors as well. Go through communism once and your open quite wide.

STEM is Science and STEM is comprised of Biology, Chemistry , Physics and Mathematics. Medicine falls under biology. Social "Sciences" are not part of science.

We redirect the immune system against cancer cells. Here's a brief overview of my field by NCI cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/research/car-t-cells

Keep with the biology. You have no idea how applicable its lessons can be.

Seriously, bear with the STEM. Scientists do well at fields other than science because their minds are well-trained.

Fascinating work. I've followed immunotherapies pretty closely thanks to the aforementioned family crisis- which is cancer in a close relative.

Mol Bio is the Spec Ops of Biology. And it's applicable to nearly everything. It would be wonderful if STEM faculties openly worked with the military and stemfags got military training for 4 years in addition to their academic one. Those majors are already filled borderline patriotic sociopaths(at least where I'm from).

Take a look at Goethe's ' sensuous imagination' and his work in biology and optics. There's more than one way to do science.
Goethe's methods run contrary both to the assumptions that nature is opaque and that our perceptions are rigid and unchangeable, thus incapable of penetrating it at an intuitive level. It has more in common with mysticism than today's number-crunches, but it does provide objective knowledge.

Just want to chime in and say that science is an important tool that we need to protect and grow. Science is the ultimate meritocracy of the strength of logical argument put into practice. You can argue about who's right or wrong about some things, but there's no subjective path to building a safe, viable spacecraft, it depends wholly on the strength of your knowledge.

Science is power, if we have the science, we have the robots to crush our enemies.

Everyone is broke OP. The only science that will go on will be military and medical related and not to cure people of anything.

Guise…seriously, guise…

You dont need money to do science. Studying is as free as going to the library, and you can salvage tons of used shit from thrift stores and dumpsters.

This.

The trash of a college town has more culture and knowledge than a big city.

It's important to discern between science and technology.
Most people are just technology cultists and have no love for the method of extracting knowledge.

BUT THAT IS TOO SOON!

check'd, nice dubs molbiofag

Ehh…yeah I pretty much agree with you here. Hardcore legitimate sciencefags will always be objective…..but…surely you must recognize how pozz'd the industry has become…The amount of politics within the industry is just a fucking joke…for Christ's sake look at what they did to Duesberg back during the war on cancer…

Yeah, Lysenko was a total fag….but have you ever read about what they did during the cold war regarding bioweapons??
The fags that were outside of public circles, i.e. secret government scientists did some wiiiiiiicked shit back in the day. Arguably the soviet union pioneered many molbio techniques that were then re-discovered by the west years later because muh secret info.

No really, some crazy shit. Most people think cold war was scary cause of MAD and the nukes…..fuck them goddamn russkies had hundreds of icbm warheads loaded with with weaponized bioagents like smallpox and shit.

That was the seriously scary stuff… We literally had 3 biolevel4 facilities at the peak of the cold war compared to their 22….and that's just at their equivalent of 4….the number of bio3 equivalent labs/facilities was in the hundreds..

Our top scientists literally didn't even believe one of the main defectors to come here back in the day for months because they couldn't imagine people working on such a grand scale of death and destruction. Thought the guy was larping when he was trying to warm them of the dangers.

too soon, faggot

fuck you

The honest pursuit of science is, but scientists have shown themselves to be abundantly biased and a yuuge swath of results worthy of healthy skepticism.

But fundamentally yeah–there are no versions of the truth. There is only the simple truth.

I do. I also realize that science and scientists are fucked on all ends. From one side you have ideologies and religion on another side you have the people, the normies, who are gonna rage and rage about shit they barely understand because another moron with a vague understanding of the subject decided he actually knows what he's talking about. And then you have corporation who just make matters even worse with their proprietary practices. Monsanto is a perfect example of this with their safety research done in-house , which angers the normies even more and as a result GMO as technology , as a method is extremely hated, however none of them bitch about genetically modified bacteria who synthesize human insulin and the genetically modified pigs that do so as well. To the normies we are fucking mystical mages. Any time I tell people what I study at job interviews or meeting lesser intellectuals(non-stem students) I can see the fear in their faces. Good luck getting hired when your employer thinks you are an alien. This gap is widening

They had to be attempting to create genetically enhanced soldiers. If I could only get my hands on box of their Top Secret research. I'm gonna learn russian really fucking fast.

Corporations are the best bet for science. By their nature, they want results. Useful results, because their agenda is just "get cash money"

Of course they'll hoard their information, at least for the duration patent law, etc. allows, but the truth delayed is still far better than a bunch of made up feel good shit delivered on time daily.

This is all well and good, but science is being used to justify the destruction of the familial unit. And is currently being used to rationalize the decline of the white race.

As it stands, the cult of academia needs to be dismantled, or else moral relativistic individuals will continue to use their over education to attack us.

I can appreciate being dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge, but this means nothing when your head is in a book while the library burns down around you.

Right, but part of the problem is that if research funding is governed by corporations then the only science questions that get answered will be corporation-related. There's no incentive for pure or fundamental questions which are still very important but don't really "pay" off for years.

Get with the realization that you don't need a college fucking degree to start a fucking science based business.
Get your shit together.

Science can not be used to justify destruction of REproduction.
Production of your superior genes.
REPRODUCING what is great and making it greater. Only pain will come to those who deny science. Science is the study and application of knowledge.

That's interesting. Too bad it's not possible at this stage because of multicorruption, false equality etc won't let the white people advance. Look at the poor useless nigga! If it weren't these then we would be out colonizing the planets.

The drive towards the taming of nature, of putting HER before the plow instead of the horse, is a drive attributable to Faustian Man.

When germanics are gone so is real science.

"This machine-technics will end with the Faustian civilization and one day will lie in fragments, forgotten — our railways and steamships as dead as the Roman roads and the Chinese wall, our giant cities and skyscrapers in ruins like old Memphis and Babylon."

Pic related

With you three being bio-anons, I was wondering if you know much about bioweapons specifically, race-targeting bioweapons
A mol bio-user a few months ago mentioned them, think you could shed some light on them?

An IQ-targeting bioweapon would be easier.

Very much possible and just as uncontrollable. For now at least. For instance creating a virus that only targets arabs is quite easy with the proper equipment, however , viruses have the tendancy of mutating at a rapid rate that can lead from a defective viral particle all the way to it jumping the species barrier. Although if it's acting fast enough it could mitigate the drawbacks, however that in and of itself is a bitch if you want total infectivity of the targeted race.

Other than a viral pandemic you could go the route of "tainted" vaccines but that could also backfire if someone fucks up the labeling

then you would kill the smart people an the stupid would be left to live, if you're targeting intelligence genes.

The guy who mentioned race-based bioweapons said something similar

(checked)
Whoever the fuck this guy was he sounded like he knew his shit

Creationism isnt

1st and 5th pic are definitively my posts

fixed

Nah nigga don't fucking talk shit about history you don't know
Christianity has always had tides of extremism throughout but it's not like it's been a continuous book burning club since its inception like you make it out to be
It's not even Christianity that affects this either
It's western society as a whole

Good posts user. The post about the jews unable to use the bioweapon because it will kill them also. Hahaha what is up with them?

I knew those screenshots would come in handy at some point but I didn't think I'd run into the glorious bastard that posted them.
On a side note, what are your thoughts on the discipline of chemistry? I'm studying chemistry along with statistics (heard it's useful) and a bit of calculus (heard it's good for generating accurate models for data)
Any advice or is it kinda not your area?

When you say relativity do you mean special or general because they are two very different things
Anyway just because it's not completely proven doesn't mean it's not one of the better figures out there
The discovery of gravitational waves was a big deal precisely because of this
It validated quite a few relativists

Anyway just because classical mechanics break down at certain points doesn't mean we throw it out
It's still incredibly accurate when describing systems at our level
Same with relativity
Throwing out models that dont describe all systems isn't good science either lad

Unfortunately I didn't learn about the chemistry in high school so I know little bits about the chemistry. If I am smart as then I would help you out m8. May you be successful.

As a molecular biologies I had to study 6 gorriolion types of chemistry. And when you get right down to it molecular mechanism like cell signaling come right down to Organic Chemistry/Biochemistry in the end of the day reactive chemical groups do all the work. I can't really say anything about statistisc and calculus because math was the bane of my existence in uni. I have studied Organic , Non organic , Analytical, Biochemistry and Physical Chemistry(absolutely useless subject) and I can tell you the most useful out of all of those is Biochemistry which is one step more focused than Organic chemistry, that is if you want to deal with biomedical research and whatnot. Chemistry is good if you can understand it, studying it for an exam is absolutely asinine.

As for statistic , yes it is useful if you understand the ancient arcane art of mathematics, my thinking however is too chaotic to make proper use of it.

Why is it useless?

Each to their own I suppose but thanks for the support

Those quads have not gone… unnoticed

Mmm I have lots of people in my class doing bio-med chemistry and I was actually thinking of going into bio chemistry but I'm only first year currently so it's a little hard to see where I will end up after my degree.
Is doing Honours / PhD a must to get anywhere big or is does it just make it easier to get to big research institutes?

ABOLISH ALL SOCIAL SCIENCES! RENEW THE OBJECTIVITY OF SCIENCE.

We need to abolish psychology, sociology, gender studies and other useless shit.

Pointless formula memorization that is covered and explained far better in Biophysics and later on Biomembranes. From a biomedical standpoint it is an absolutely useless subject. Like Anatomy , it's covered far better in Physiology of Man and Animals anyway. I know American unis are sort of free when it comes comes down to subject choosing but here we have a very fixed system.

a phD is pretty much a must for STEM these days

I had kinda figured as much but it is very helpful to hear from someone outside of my uni establishment say so.
You're not wrong at all. My chemistry exam is tomorrow and so I'm gonna pack it in for the night
I hope you guys will be here tomorrow cuz I have lots of questions

Engineering student here, why would Holla Forums care about government money being taken away from "education" facilities? They're all pozzed from the ground to the roof. These are the opinions of an engineering student who seeks only to solve problems – and science has a big problem that needs to be solved.

Science, and the pursuit of knowledge and truth, is currently every bit as corrupted and endangered by mass media and Jewry. Look at textbooks, where they charge obscene prices for weekly revisions that amount to no more than altering some problem numbers. Look at research journals, which are all locked behind ridiculous pay walls and are owned by the most Jewish publishers you could imagine – such that the authors and scientists who produced the report themselves do not have any access to that report through the journal. Universities pay upwards of $150,000 to $250,000 EVERY SINGLE YEAR to subscribe to some of the bigger ones.

Holla Forums should support open source publication and independent research, not government funded corruption. There is no truth in a scientific study done on the health effects of sugar when that study is funded by sugar lobbyists. The university model, and the publication model, are outdated and unnecessary in the age of the internet. If you want to learn you need only download the books. If you want to publish research you need only to post it in a public forum to be criticized and reviewed by anonymous and impartial peers.

It's extremely tricky. In my opinion, with what I know about immunology and pathogenesis, it's unlikely. There ARE genetic markers but they don't interact with viruses all that much.

Viruses interact with the phenotype of cells- namely surface proteins, internal molecular mechanisms. They also interact with the immune system. The issue is that there aren't a lot of major differences between the immune systems of various populations.

There are some- the Native Americans come to mind - but they aren't evenly-distributed or absolute. Smallpox still killed tons of Europeans, even if it did positively devastate indigenous populations in the Americas.

There's also syphilis to consider. It was once a much more destructive and fast-burning disease than it is now. There's always a risk of mutation.

Looking at HIV, see pic related. They're phylogenetic trees of HIV in individual patients.

Whites might express some immunological quirks more often than others, might lack a given protein or something at a higher rate- but none of that shit's universal.

Unless you develop a virus with a lot of "baggage" (read: virus-specific enzymes) to read DNA and somehow act based on the host's actual genetic code rather than just interact as they traditionally do.

This would require basically re-inventing the wheel in terms how your virus behaves and in terms of its machinery.

Maybe I'm wrong but none of the race based bioweapon fags in any thread have been able to adequately address my concerns so I'll keep my opinion until my points are adequately addressed.

My pleasure m8.

Okay, I understand. Is it possible to sterilize the niggers with no symptoms?

If you want it contained you need face to face contact. Unless segregation becomes a thing, then you just need to be creative.

Lemme tell you. Chemistry is a lot easier the more hands-on you get. The more screwing around in a lab, the more you play with the ball and stick models in your hands, the more you just get experience with things and how they react (namely, a feel for where electrons are going to wind up) – the easier chemistry gets.

Not going to lie, they're teaching you chemistry the wrong way. I remember chemistry my freshman year of college and I was kinda lost. I rated a C and knew I had to improve. I spent that summer doing my first Orgo Chem class and basically re-learning Chemistry from the ground up in my bio research lab.

They should START with how matter behaves, rules governing the structure of molecules, electron shells, and how electrons move in reactions. Understanding those fundamentals goes a LONG way towards "unlocking" the whole thing.

If you're first year, do yourself a favor and head over to the Chemistry resource center or wherever does the tutoring. Ask a grad student or someone good there to teach you based on rules and properties, rather than on memorization, and it'll help a ton going forward.

What do you think about the claims that AIDS does not exist but is actually caused by the drugs that are supposed to treat it? And what about the conflicts with the science done to initially discover HIV and the fact it wasn't clearly defined or EM imaged? There are also some claims that HIV is not a retrovirus but is some other, smaller type. I know there's been a lot of research done on HIV and I will freely admit I'm not that familiar with more modern studies. Has the genetic material of the virus ever been isolated and sequenced?

Sorry if I look like I'm trying to derail. I'm genuinely curious about this and my mind is far from made up on what the truth of the matter actually is. I'd love more insight from someone who might actually know about it.

So I just infect a nigger and give him a banana to go to Africa and start spreading. What's the disease that can sterilize the niggers?

HIV and it's already rampant in Africa. Without medication all parties die. Aren't STDs wonderful?

Touches on the connectivity of ideal "public" scientific inquiry versus private R&D to create a trademarked / copywritten product designed to be sold by a private entity for a profit.

You would think whoever would invent a cancer cure would release any and all data regarding it for humanitarian good. But lol let's be honest - it'll probably get trademarked by big pharma and people (or benefit payors) will be charged out the ass for it.

I am well aware of that but HIV and STD aren't doing a very good job at wiping the niggers out quickly. The bleeding hearts idiots keep feeding the free bananas to the niggers in zoo.

All that stuff is just nonsense. Not to be rough on you but it's total bunk.

HIV is a retrovirus. There are two strains, likely two pathogenesis events wherein SIV jumped to humans.

HIV is really interesting, given that the two strains have different "preferences" and both spread differently. HIV 1 exhibits a "preference" for CD4+ T-cells in the rectal mucosa, HIV 2 for the vaginal mucosa.

The diseases actually adapted to their host populations and those populations' sexual habits.

Depends on what you mean by "out the ass" but I'm here to tell you any "cure" will be seized upon like CRAZY and funded out the nose to disseminate it. Just look at the Gardasil vaccine for HPV for evidence.

Consider:

If there was a cure and even if it cost $1.5 million, it'd make financial sense for most cancer patients to go ahead and buy it for them. Considering that a round of chemo can run into the $100k range, the expense of hospitalizations, the cost of treating side effects of chemo, etc. then it's best to just pony up for a cure if one were to exist.

It's easy to misinterpret ideas, religion, etc.

It's hard to misinterpret genetics.

Hence why you see posters here in biology.

I think these people should hurl themselves off a rooftop, but if I leave it here it would look like an argument from authority(cult like behavior) , so I will try to explain.

Now AIDS is in layman's terms the total lack of a functioning immune system. HIV is the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, which comes from the Simian Immunodeficiency Virus SIV , which jumped the species barrier when someone fucked a primate. People with AIDS don't die from the HIV infection they die from a simple illness that normally your immune system should be able to fight off. SIV is endemic in primates which is why it doesn't kill them kinda like herpes is to humans it gives us cold sores. Now what HIV does is attack the white blood cells and basically renders them as useless as a nigger engineer.

If the drugs to cure AIDS were the ones causing it then all those who are HIV + wouldn't be dying of pneumonia or some other basic disease for not taking the drugs. HIV destroys the immune system. Now there is the fact the some whites have a certain resistance towards the disease but it isn't complete at best it just delays the onset of AIDS.

This will turn into a chinese wall of text if I try to explain it here and it will just cause more confusion. Miles Power on youtube explains this in his AIDS denialism videos youtube.com/playlist?list=PLthPsWmE3cec-DqXSC8sT3hCW9c9Zu4v8

I know this looks like a copout answer but it will help you understand the subject better.

Thanks to both of you for replying to my question. I watched a documentary the other day that an user linked in another thread. It's very interesting because the documentary makes it seem like there are a lot of contradictions with the way the initial discovery of HIV was done. I'm not saying watch the whole thing and then defend your position - just that you might find it interesting. I remain aware that some documentary might just as well be wrong as right and I'm not entirely convinced by what the doc claims.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwgmzbnckII

Regardless, I will look into it a bit more and appreciate the jumping off point you've given me. It's hard sometimes to be a proper skeptic about everything.

Sorry to double post. Forgot to check your dubs. I also just realized the playlist you linked is refuting the video I linked. I will definitely check out those videos, thanks again.

Makes sense for the patient - yeah.

Making sense for those supplying chemo / palliative care? Not so much. Which is the big speculation that a cure could have already been developed were it not for the fact it runs contrary to the financial interests of Big Pharma.

IMO the scentific and engineering communities are the same when it comes to the final step in science: deliverables. Cold, hard products of science when all that knowledge is applied to create a product. I mean just look at the resistance to electric cars or alternative energy in general. Don't get me wrong, flipping infrastructure is costly, but you get the idea that those with preexisting financial interest in the status quo are going to protect that interest.

I think in a socialist economy it wouldn't matter remotely as much because you would hope all the big biz would be working for the interest of the state in the end since they would be state owned or controlled. Not saying socialism is the answer, but I am saying capitalism has this kind of profit-motive effect on science / engineering / etc.

It just delays the inevitable. HIV mutates like jackrabbid on viagra in mating season. Good luck making a vaccine against it.

scientists are sadomasochistic twats about objectivity
Bullshit, modern scientists are corporate tools that could give a shit about the truth. Science has been slowing down since the 50s even as science porn has become increasingly ludicrous.

Unfortunately without lots of university and millions invested from corporations nobody is going to be willing to look at your research. Modern scientists love money and authority worship above all else which explains the huge influx of chinks and pajeets.

Is that why we've progressed more scientifically in the last 20 years than in all of history combined?

Nice to know that the HIV medicines are slowly becoming useless. Less whines from the gay in the future, haha.

Yup that is why I am anti-capitalist.

Create or buy the factories and use some of the profits in to research and development fund.

Too soon.

GOOD LUCK MARBURG-NEE-SAN!

Italians and Greeks did just fine before you discovered the alphabet, Hans.

You sure about that? Eukaryotic plants evolved pretty much like that and even more similarly did photosynthetic slugs. Horizontal evolution is something that happens all the time.

He ain't necessarily a Kraut. E.g. Scandinavics, English and Dutch are also Germanics.

Yes, and I wish to remind anons that ALL ABRAHAMISMS are cancer. Christianity, while containing many evolutionarily advantageous social-traits, is one of those Abrahamisms.

Then again, maybe I'm too naïve in believing all people can handle the truth. It may be the case that scientific Atheism can only really be handled by an intellectual elite, and the masses operate on a fiction which is not unlike a human-social "operating system."

As I learn more about human nature, I see humans are very much like computers, and their groups like 'swarm' computer networks. Sure, an elite cut its teeth and climbed to the top, but something tells me that's only half the story. The other half being it's facilitation is within overall human nature in complex societies.

Bio gents

Has there been any causation research between testosterone levels and brain development in the teen years? Seen more than enough correlation that somebody has had to do the research. But, not my field (engineer).

I am a med student and I have been collecting a lot of text books across all fields of science. I hope that even if the collapse is really bad and we end up in the dark ages me, and others like me, will have preserved enough knowledge of science and engineering to rebuild civilization quickly and to reach the stars.

Oh no. A technical problem!? However will anyone cope?

0/10

dailymotion.com/video/x24gwgc_richard-feynman-the-pleasure-of-finding-things-out_news

NURTURE YOUR CURIOSITY

SATISFY YOUR THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE

TOGETHER WE WILL DO GREAT THINGS

Humainities and all the bullshit related to them, including economics, is not science. Only hard sciences have always been known as science. What "modern science" you're thinking of is all bullshit that was created by the parasitic Frankfurt school.

t.Organic Chemfag

That is actually a lie. We have progressed more in term of applied sciences but if you look at the fundamental research, aka the things that costs a lot for only theory yet can and will actually push the barrier of human knowledge and possibilities, those departments lose funding every year. The last great innovation of mankind was the internet and that shit is 40 years old. Everything else is just improvements of previous mechanisms/techs. There is barely any new groundbreaking innovation anymore the likes of which can spark a totally new field of study. If only there was real funding towards space travel and space conquest instead of simple space exploration missions once in a while. Still the fucking kikes at the UN had to say we should not appropriate space because it's some kind of property to all humanity so no one can try to do stuff and claim part of the universe

Completely agree with you. I'm into Comp Sci and all of these twats I work with run on apple and talk to the end of time about what the fuck who cares hardware they're on. They don't even understand how a processor works. In the end it doesn't matter because none of them are trying to find new algorithms or understand the math behind those that exists. Fucking tools.

Still their oldest credible evidence of an alphabet is circa 600AD.

Not saying that nordicist spergs don't have a point claiming Northern Europeans are racially superior but given that all their epistemological background is of mediterranean quasi-mongrel origin it's a gargantuan stretch to claim that science would die with them, especially when slavshits and even modern Italians are more that competitive in that aspect not to mention that the "French" are not technically Franks but a Romance people and that the "anglos" are mostly of celtic genetic background.

Also China, Japan and North Korea are more than efficient at copying our science and technology and given their higher median IQs, disciprine and racial autism they are more likely to advance positivist science in a steady pace as dictated by the scientific method even when they suck in terms of breakthroughs, inspiration and innovations.

Any recommended majors for an undergrad in something bio related?

Long terms fedoraism is worse than Christianity

Not sure who's quote is that but here's how I see things:

Science was doing great for centuries under the Church' "oppression". It only started being held back when the masses (((turned))) into hedonists and moral relativists.

FFS the father of the "most racist" science, genetics, was a freaking monk.

drop out and get a truck driving job

Biology is vast. Really depends on what makes you thrive. Don't take a science if you have no interest in it, you'll be as useful as an interested Pajeet doing the same thing if you do.

I used to bash utilitarian whore engineering faggots until I became one. There's a certain addicting effect of seeing the application of your knowledge leading into something practical that even plebs can recognize as useful.

Not what I'm saying fam, sorry if my English isn't clear enough because your language is excruciating to learn. What field of biology would be best for an interested Holla Forumsack to begin his journey on? I'm sort of bright but not super smart or anything with my iq at 130. Tested by a psychologist on the recommendations of a high school teacher whom suspected I was autistic. Turns out I'm not autisic. And yes, I'm aware I look like a huge cock guzzling faggot for mentioning my iq on a forum

I am interested in biology but I don't know where to start. What do you think of majoring in genetics? What about taking a double in genetics and molecular biology?

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

This is 100% false. Science has been fairly stagnant for decades. Only fake sciences have progressed, and that's because they can just make shit up. Technology has also slowed considerably.

No, there is nothing "objective" about science. Science is ideology, therefore subjective.

I don't care a single fucking bit. Either I get a nice paying job and a lovely house from Neurology, or science gets torn down for the sake of political correctness and I take that shit underground, creating laboratories in the sewers until I figure out how to induce schizophrenia by overloading the auditory cortex.

Don't you have a BLM rally to get to?

What are in you interested about biology? There are non negligible differences between botanics, zoology, microbiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, genetics, biotechnology, medicine, etc. What is your passion?

You do not understand the fundamental basics of the scientific theory.
The sad thing is that based upon the investment you made in your answer, there is a high chance that you are either working as a "scientist" or actively studying to become one.
Even the adherents of "science" are largely ignorant of their own tenets.

Pic very, very related: the attitude I just described is so pervasive that the University of Berkeley has a rather detailed section on its website aimed at informing "scientists" of what science is.
No, you did NOT know that science does not deal in proofs. Like nearly every other millennial you misunderstand the fundamental purpose and scope of science./

Mainly genetics and pharmacology. I'm also quite interested in biomimicry which makes me consider biomedical engineering or EE.

Muh "science disproves religion" maymay.
Muh "soft sciences are bunk" (stem clown's mantra #3).
archive.fo/RUmJ2

Soft sciences are bunk though. Berkeley is a Jewish university, so of course they will say their Jewish propaganda disguised as science is legit.

Science is based on "facts." Facts are subjective. Empiricism is subjective pretty much by definition, since it is filtered through subjective sensory phenomena and from a certain limited frame of reference.

Working in pharmaceutics was what I aimed for, my background in organic chemistry was focused on medicinal chemistry. The thing that sucks ass with it is working for Big Pharma, which focuses on cost-effective band-aids more than definite cures. if you study chemistry/biochemistry with the aim of pharma, you'll most likely synthesize the medication either from non-living (chem) or living (biochem) things, a major in pharmacology will lead you to testing those on animals and learning their function in organism. So much Jewry is involved in the marketing departments of the industry, it's revolting.

Genetics is fun to learn but don't expect to study race realism. Nowadays it's mostly focused on hereditary diseases, genetic sequencing and genetic engineering from what I've seen. For that, molecular biology would be my choice as a major if you don't want to endure med school. Biomimicry i can't help you, I'm not knowledgeable enough about it to suggest any field of studies that would be best to learn. Whatever your choice is I highly suggest you do the opposite I did and try to network professionally as much as possible while you're studying, this will help you a lot to find jobs and internships. Back then I was a socially retarded loner and that is what got me expelled from college after failing too many assignments which involved mandatory teamwork and also skipping what they said were non-mandatory lectures from PhD in the field.

Mmm I'm really starting to consider bio chem now but the thought of running around doing work in big pharma for Dr Oyvey Bergstein makes my skin crawl

I have an Idea you just gave me. Is there a way a STI could make it's host rabidly aroused in order to spread itself further and faster? Like HIV that turns it's victims into zombie rape machines?

Yes, it's called infecting a nigger.

No, I mean like making it even worse, like shortened refraction times and the ants in pants feeling and possibly increased persperation and dehydration. Niggers are inhuman rape machines already, but having them literally fuck themselves to death would be hilarious.

it's really about the money

As long as it's all about the money science will always end up being a joke

Look at climate change for instance, whats the argument in the end. Trust the media or government that's been BTFO and caught lying so many times it's fucking scary OR EVERYONE has enough knowledge and skill for to figure it out for themselves

Crazy, meanwhile no one's really just talking about pollution, waste management etc etc.

In all seriousness though, I can see it being possible. It wouldn't even be that complicated compared to some other pathogens. Just have the retrovirus force the cell to make a metric fuck ton of sex hormone and flood the nog's system.

So… "The Rapening"

Maybe the biologists can create a specific superhiv for the nigger that make them super horny and cause them to hallucinate nigger people as the beautiful white women. HIV and STD are already rampant throughout the global nigger community. The HIV medicine are becoming useless because the HIV don't stop mutating but I would be wrong.

THIS

The process is know as Bacterial transformation. And even in a controlled environment it happens extremely rare, let alone in the wild. The cell needs to be tortured for that to happen. DNA gets denatured(gets BTFOd) by heat , cooking, so that braks it up at random places. Now even if it gets lucky the acidic fluid in your stomach are gonno fuck it up even more and break down even less.

There is this scare among anti-GMO fags that eating GMO plant will change the DNA in all your cells. If it was that easy we would have super soldiers by now.

We need to preserve the science by digital ise them and storage the books in the deep understand shelters. Many useful science knowledges are going to waste if we do not preserve them.

lol

of course it does. Testosterone blockers can cause short term memory loss. Check the NCBI

That's because Corporations want a quick return of their investments.
Quantum theory is gonna get a lot of funding in the near future as we come ever closer to the technological bottleneck.

We need way too much fuel to break Earths gravity and you want a massive loaded ship on a space odyssey? What we need now is a more potent and condensed fuel source, it's own gravity generator, sustainability as in food and water. It's a logistical mess.

Be warned Molecular Biology will make you cry blood. It will change you. If you have a choice pick something easier …..like becoming a brain surgeon.

OK few things here. Mol Bio is a BA major. Genetics is in it. You can specialize later on in choosing your Masters which is gonna focus on genetics more. During your BDSM session of 4 years with Mol Bio , you will learn 3 types of genetics Basic Genetics, Molecular Genetics and Bacterial Genetics(if you feel like it).

Now Molecular Biology is viewed as premed in the USA, meaning if you want to be a doctor you need to spend 4 years as a proto stemfag, it's good major to get into Biomedicine. When I said it was the Spec Ops of Biology I wasn't kidding, it encompasses everything that happens in your body on a cellular level

Basically everyone with a BA in Mol Bio is a biomedical engineer .

No. Besides niggers and faggots are already rape machines.

The niggers are combining the medicine with cannabis and weird shit to make happydrugs. Some even get infected specifically to get accesd.

We already have a quickstart guide then. Its called ebola

This just makes it sound even more appealing

There's an highly increased chance that a promiscuous immunocompromised nigger also has syphilis. One of the reasons syphilis was so widespread in degenerate times was because it caused minor brain damage that removed inhibition and increased libido.

What is toxoplasma? ask brazilians.

Sexually transmitted infections and Sexually transmuted diseases are two different things. The first is caused by bacteria the second is caused by viruses.

Then this guy has the answer

And you are still missing the point.

Yes but I misreplied in the first place. I intended to address specifically to the greentext I copied therefore this post.

To be honest I am kinda curious what the effects are and no I do not do drugs other than coffee and tobacco.

We have a super condensed fuel source, its called the hydrogen bomb. Look up the Orion project, it would have worked.

Nah its good to get a grasp of your IQ range. No reason to hit a brick wall all your life. Applied IQ can jump around based on mood, knowledge, and rewards, watch out for that. You also need to look at your skill set, job prospects, who you are as a person, and how people see you. Choose something you like and fit into, culturally and IQ wise.

No really, sit down and research everything, get backup plans, know which professions fit your personality and politics (look at stereotypes). Always know if and where a profession is about to have a major revolution if you want some fame and money.

You'd be surprised how many people do absolutely no research and get fucked. The world is fucked because no one sits down and thinks about the life changing shit they do.

Don't jew yourself and come up with a brilliant executed plan that does something hilariously stupid and counter productive.

And don't ever give up, prideful spite is the most powerful driving force on the face of the planet.

without coffee there can be no science.

What is Quantum theory?

Truer words were never spoken

Long story shot: Interaction between atomic, molecular and subatomic particles.

So if it is proven then do that mean the teleportation is possible?

Possibly. Although I would prefer Portals instead of Teleports.

Here: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoonga

You are afraid of being send to other place in many misplaced pieces.

You're gonna get that problem with teleportation because teleportation breaks you up and sends you to the other place , but a portal creates a tunnel between 2 spots in real time.

A sad news is the portal will be used by anyone regardless of race. I am not comfort with sharing our circle with them because well you know the answer, do you?

Mein Negger

bump

Why do fags who never did any science, and who also dont really even know what it is, and who never even went past highschool math always have to have an opinion? When I see an open heart surgery or some shit.. I just shut up. Like, what do I know about it? What value my opinion has there? Where does my authority on open heart surgery comes from?? Nowhere, so I just shut up and let the surgeons and doctors talk about that shit instead.
I swear, the less people know about something, the more opinions they have on it.

Also why the fuck do people confuse social """science""" with science? Social """scientists""" never predicted anything correctly, never discovered a single concrete law about anything, all these "intellectuals" that arent 'hard' scientists (aka only scientists), people like writers, psychologists, artists, philosophers, politicians… trillions of theories, opinions all over the place, and yet not a single God damn fucking discovery about anything.
I mean for real why do people consider them scientists? Or intellectuals when their work is irrelevant, pointless, worthless, and objectively, rationally and empirically wrong?

If we define science something like I dont know, describing nature with numbers or some other gay definition like that.. why do people that never did anything past highschool math even call themselves scientists/intellectuals?
Or those theoretical faggots who do not proceed to prove anything. This applies to mathematicians as well.

The way things are going now, there won't be any other races, once Armageddon starts. Semites , arabs and niggers are gonna see their end of days.

Only Social "scientists" consider themselves scientists.

If a war breaks out stemfags are gonna be in really high demand.

Because they probably listened to science "communicators" which for the most part retarded as hell.

The gave themselves the title because it sounds cute. I do agree this shit needs to end. Thing is you can tell they aren't actual scientists by the way they look. The have not seen the horror we have. The most complex thing they ever had to wrap their heads around is the fact that no matter what they say they can't be wrong. They just soak up what their professors tell them and don't question it. Give them info that Ideal gas finally created by a woman and they are gonna write articles upon articles how a woman or a nigger discovered Ideal gas.

bump

Do have questions?

OY VEY OY GEVALT THE EBIL BLONDIES ARE USING SCIENCE AND FACTS AND MAKING THINGS
SHUT IT DOWN

Everything I wrote itt was 100% correct, kike

Based user. I would ignore the virgins in the thread.

Yeah…..sure it is

nothing but bullshit all of these

You need to get out of your socialology major classes asap. They don't do you any good

This is the only thing of your tripe that is actually true.

really high quality posts you've got there, second day or third?

those are 1st day posts. Science threads always attract the best and brightest of minds.

reported.

faggot I've been here since the exodus. I though you were asking when those posts were made.

The one yesterday?

Back to reddit shithead,
go suck briana wu's dick

Thank you for noticing my 4 2's!

The problem with science isn't rapeugees or our media crying sexist, it's the fact that most research data is outright faked and the vast majority of the rest can't be replicated in a lab.

Are you refering to STEM research or Sociology research? Because if you can't replicate it in a lab then it looses statistical significance and there is no point in doing it.

Like the image, I would like to know where the zuper zoldier (and super soldier serum) meme came from. Obviously a himmler joke, it gets posted maybe once every half a year.

It's something that only people who have exhausted all the public works by the Nazi officials joke about.

a lot of sociology is outright faked through the use of pedantic ("showing excessive academic learning or attention to detail") words. An example of saying that a child acquires a language when he hears it spoken in this newspeak ala 1984 is "A partisan infant sapiens does acquire semantic phonemes to the locus of the anterior brain synapse to synthesize…"

Even Noam Chomsky, a professor of linguistics (which is why I use an example related to linguistics) has called much of the research, and a lot of philosophy, essentially bullshit, because when you strip away the academic speech, you are left with nothing but a facade.

Most research aside from electronics, pharmacy, and military is done by retards for researcher bucks. Scientists, according to our friend Kacyznski, are no,"cool-headed logicians" but rather people who picked this academic process as their hobby, in lieu of any other hobby.

They don't take pride in the money or prestige, but the sense of fulfillment. That they trick themselves and others into. Beware any technophiles.

Sorry if this post wasn't really coherent, not exactly sure what I'm on about.

Because somebody with a simple wheat allergy can blame science for greatly reducin their quality of life.

Isaif

Sociology is absolute horse shit and everyone other than sociologists know this. Their research methods are fucking retarded, their sample sizes are way too small for them to make conclusion about a population of millions.

The only thing he got right in his manifesto is that scientists do thing because they can and because they want to and not because they are good humanitarian people in their hearths. That's about it.

He got all of it right, whether you like it or not. Esp. The psychology of Leftism section. We don't have to worry about leftism in the long run, eventually they will exterminate the earth, or a right wing group will take threshold and restore order. Although we certainly have to worry about who that future group consists of, so we should fight for far-right policies no matter what we must sacrifice, our lives be it.

The Fourth Reich is the antithesis to his argument that he himself acknowledges, 'A system may arise after significant technological development in which human suffering is minimized… but only after substantial changes to the industrial/social complex'. Paraphrased.

At least I can transfer in my 2nd year

Maybe we would create a Chan e-vault for the STEMfags to dump the PDFs in?

Science is shit, because it's based on a false premise: that humans want the truth. No they don't. Humans are emotion-based, even when they lie to themselves about being objective.

bump

Care to elaborate? In what why? Why? I was under the impression it was an amazing field to study and explore.

I do molecular biology. Its not that bad. But its also insanely complicated.

It is a nice field, to actually work in it, Mol Bio as in studying it with exams? Hell fucking no. When most people think of biology they think that it's easy and that it's all happiness and smiles. And for anything other than this major that would be true. Any other biology major are filled with fucking retards. Thing is the professors know this and their expectations of you will be much higher. If you ever have a joint practical you will see this.

It's also extreme complex the more you go up, by the 4th year you will not be the same man you were when you entered. 70% to barely pass is all fine and dandy but when you look at the course material you will curse yourself for not picking something easier, like becoming a brain surgeon. At the end of it you will develop extreme hatred towards the anti-gmo crowd , anti-vaxxers, homeopaths and so on and on. You will begin to see everyone else as fucking retarded especially when you explain things to them in the extremest of dumbed down versions. This will seed contempt(you may think it wont but it will, there is a reason why I refer to most Holla Forumsacks as serfs and peasants in GMO threads). This knowledge is gonna stick in your head, for the most part.

Better kiss your sanity goodbye, you will not survive without a vice. It will be a pain you love to hate. After you've been broken down and build up again you will start seeing actual solutions to the problems facing our race and our nations, the good thing is you will actually be able to see the drawbacks of these solutions and how easily things can go tits up(hopefully).

That is science.
This is engineering.

Both operate in a cyclical manner feeding into eachother, greater science allowing greater engineering and greater engineering allowing greater science.

The real difference here is that a scientist, as in an actual scientist like all the great minds in history who didn't divert us down a horrible path (Maxwell, Tesla, Hertz, etc) were both great scientists and engineers.

Modern science is seen as purely theoretical while modern engineering is seen as purely practical because it is a strategic division of labor. If you break the two things required for advancement apart you don't have disruptive technologies emanating from great minds, you just have hot-swappable cogs able to do a little bit of one thing then be disposed of in whichever way. It is a much slower if not entirely stalled process in many regards but it is 100% controllable which is why it happens.

IQ tests are just a rough indicator.

On paper, I am supposed to have a huge IQ.

In practice, I'm kind of useless.

Learn Linux, whatever else you do.

While you're young, live in China or Russia for a few years and pick up the language (if possible).

Life is about maximising the time between 20 and 45 to make money. Your dick stops working soon after that and you lose a lot of the joy you used to get from just existing or looking at beautiful things.

With minimal advancements in nutrition and dick pills maybe you young kids will have until you're 55-60.

The sciences like any other field you can think of have two streams. A safe and comfortable one where you eat shit from administrators and petty bureaucrats but can fuck 21 year old college students who are desperate to suck the wisdom out of your dick. This nets you about 2-3 million dollars by the time you're 60. The other is MIC (Government contracts at big companies who do illegal shit mostly), and the ethical gray area here pays you about 5-15 million in the same 30 year time period, but you will have probably done some questionable shit, indirectly killed people mostly.

Anyone with an IQ between 120 and 140 fits the perfect mould for the Scientist, who is a well indoctrinated and carefully controlled court jester to the control structure. The higher you climb up the totem pole the more danger you become as a potential destabilizer and the higher your rewards become (and punishments for rocking the boat).

Remember most real world every day people working in any Technology driven field are just in it for the money and are likely subsidised in some way by Big Government spending. They are highly unlikely to be subversive or disruptive, their religion has been replaced with a new God, Utilitarianism/Utopianism/Marxism the likely suspects, the slow meandering road towards global mediocrity through technological autonomy.

In the States we do Science like this:
Tax Payer foots the R&D bill, trickle down weapons technology is retrofitted for the consumer market.

Europe tries to do the same thing but tends to fail dismally because of uncontrollable monopolies suppressing any real change. China doesn't even pretend like their scientists are anything other than the new priests of the state religion.

An education in mathematics or physics will give you the tools to break down systems and rebuild them. You must suppress your politics when entering this arena or you will sink, despite what is advertised dissent of any kind is never tolerated.

The historical figures you learn about as great scientists where polymath geniuses with IQ's over 160s who subverted this system and hid their brilliance until it was too late to stop them (due to tenure, respect, track record). You'll know that's you because you will have figured out big picture ideas most of us learn later in life through experience, when you're very young (school is a lie, money is fake, power is everything, people scare easy). I think some criminals might fall under this category, as they are encouraged from an early age to destroy their minds with drugs and alcohol and never get an education because they would be a real systemic threat. I say some because most probably got fucked up experiences revealing the nature of reality at a young age, but some must have just slipped through the cracks due to recognising the big lie and refusing to play along.

Remember all science is ethically neutral. It is a quest for understanding, and if given the chance most would choose to kill 100,000 infants and experiment on them if they could cure their pet disease or advance their theories a little bit further.

As we live in unpredictable times I suggest you enter the sciences through the military and get yourself plausible deniability and cover for when it all begins.

Mathematics major here, finished last year. What the fuck are you nature bio faggot boys talking about now?

They are talking about how the corrupted government treating the science in the name of marxist or profits. Have you found a job that are related to your degree?

Is it possible to cure the radiation poisoning?

bump

Any good chemistry sources?

Holy shit this thread is still alive.
What sub-field of chemistry are you interested in, or do you just want a general overview?

are you looking for textbooks?

Mathematics is still pure, for now. It is most certainly statistically the most conservative (and religious interestingly enough) field. It's more than any other field at least. People keep forgetting the left has always hated science, due to their appeals to emotion rather than facts, statistics, and objective reality which hurts their feelings, more than even the right which only had its fundamentalist religious elements to blame which are quickly evaporating.

inb4:

The reckoning will be of biblical proportions

I'm still here btw. If anyone has questions, ask away.

I am not sure what sub field I wanted to know so bit of everything about chemistry will be good for me. What is the difference between biological chemistry and molecular biology?

Pdf or online.

What? Is that per month or year?

Best post in this thread.
It would just be a collection of offline high capacity solid state drives, accessible only by offline outdated desktop computer running Linux, wouldn't it?

bump

2 anons asked for pdf textbooks. This is all I have. Most of it was given by the lecturers for free.

Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry 5th Fifth Edition 2008.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/ymiIQ4Yp/file.html

Analysis of GENES and GENOMES.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/pLigB463/file.html

DNA cloning-a book-2010-NBpdf.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/4mk5jBUO/file.html

Gene Cloning and Manipulation.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/MoO330BL/file.html

Color Atlas Cytology Histology Microscopic Anatomy.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/1TbHfW9k/file.html

Genetics and Molecural Biology.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/vGTfp1UO/file.html

Molecular Biology of the Cell 5th.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/6GQiUMAH/file.html

Molecular Biology of the Cell, Fifth Edition The Problems Book.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/vz1CD18c/file.html

Principles of Gene Manipulation and Genomics 7e, 2006.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/JF6b63wQ/file.html

Principles of Genetics (6th Edition, D. Peter Snustad, Michael J. Simmons, Wiley 2012).pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/k8BEpkZs/file.html

Virology Principles and Applications.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/eTzwPrUm/file.html

Collins_etal_COB_2003.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/I3HcUlI6/file.html

Principles of Gene Manipulation and Genomics 7e, 2006.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/jVvBM3xV/file.html

Tendem Repeats.pdf
www120.zippyshare.com/v/hkBsPH5f/file.html

Bump

You are lucky.

damn, could have used these this half of the semester, been using the older edition pdf's as i couldn't find them at all on the internet.
where'd you find them?

also, i could upload brock's principles of microorganisms for fellow anons if they want it

oh wait, i'm retarded and i didn't look careful enough. nice that you just get them free. how come they still deliver material to your uni when they likely know they are pirating them for free to students?

The professors
just email them largely because the don't give a fuck about "copyright laws" and because they know damn well no one will buy textbooks in English to study for an exam. Secondly we don't have tests, our exams are basically 2 to 6 questions taken straights form the census sheet and we just write what is essentially a short essay. Which is absolutely fucking retarded. All of us wish we just an ABC test of the entire material, but we're fucked in that regard.

Pirating is technically illegal in my country but no one gives a fuck about the law and it isn't being enforced in any way(I don't think there even is one). Which why things like the TTP even if accepted will be hell to enforce. What are they gonna do? Jail all of Eastern Europe?

that's pretty nice. i'm in a country that also can't do fuck all against pirating, as we are pretty much the most greedy motherfuckers around in yurop, and over 2/3 of the population pirates a lot of shit (bonuspoints if you know which country i'm talking about).
I know that my own uni doesn't really care if you have pdf's or such, but they aren't able to give them out for free, since the publication instances actually stopped publishing some books in our country because it was pirated too often and sometimes even with the uni's help.

We have 2 copy centers for Textbooks in our own language. One of them is garage the other is a ground floor office. English is basically the second unoficial language here.

Either Romania or Serbia.

You have one of the editions you practically have all of them. There are minor differences between them. I'm not giving 100+ units of currency for something that should be free.

Same with research papers/studies. If you want one of them and you don't have a login from you uni find a russian or eastern european in your faculty and ask them., you're gonna have it soon.

MAN WILL NEVER LEAVE THE SOLAR SYSTEM

MAN WILL NEVER COLONIZE ANOTHER PLANET

Science has been shit since einsteins false theories became the pillar
There's only one Sun, the rest are stars. who gives a fuck what some probe tells us?
Time to stop playing these fruitless space games and fix the only planet we'll ever have

Thank for the pdfs. What is the difference between biological chemistry and molecular biology?

Biochemistry is the way chemical compounds(their active chemical groups) function with one another, they mechanism. Molecular Biology as a subject is basically the more advanced form of that, with the way the entire thing functions at a cellular level and then with other cells. Biochem is a part of Mol Bio. Mol Bio as a major on the other hand is all of it, from the molecules interacting with one another to function of separate cell organelles to the entire function withing a cell and towards cell interacting with another cell. In Biology chemistry and physics are linked. You can study chemistry without studying biology and physics but you can't study any Biology without them.

It is interesting that the biochemistry is related to Mol Bio.

It's build on top of it. The lowest level of mechanism in Biology is biochemistry and biochem is built on top of Chemistry

How useful is biochem?

Very useful if you can understand it. Memorizing it will help you in an exam but won't help you much later on.

Thank for the information.

I don't understand the hate for southerners, slavs maybe because they are more violent and muh soviet union? I still don't get it.

8/pol/ has become a parody of itself after being infested by moron children from reddit and cuckchan.

The problem with "science" is people like you, OP, who worship it instead of treating it as a useful tool to improve our lives and understand more about the natural world. Science isn't being "bashed", it's being hijacked by people who don't understand its processes and purpose. It's become more than it is supposed to be, it's becoming a god people worship, which is why liberals cling to "science" to prove whatever the fuck bullshit they come up with. Climate change? SCIENCE PROVES IT! Trannies? OUR LORD SCIENCE APPROVES OF IT. That's why whenever experiments don't go as expected, they're tarred and feathered. Science cultists don't like the fact that their Lord and savior says niggers have lower IQ? GRAB A FUCKING PITCHFORK

Stop making "science" up to be this unquestionable holy authority and the problem will solve itself. Treat science the same way you treat your ability to walk. Don't worship it, don't over extend it, and try to understand that it's not the end all, it's simply a tool.

Go worship your kike on a stick somewhere else.

It boomed because of White men who werent following their religion or their political ideology like fucking zealots.

Once upon a time it did. It's currently trying to do so again with Creationism whose only evidence is the fucking bible.

I don't worship it , retard. However I do see the fucking problem that arises when morons (you included) decide to throw in their political ideologies and religious beliefs into it. Which is what is happenening in the west right fucking now.

Science was also hijacked in Soviet Russia and the result of it was Lysenkoism which hampered any development of Genetics in the eastern bloc for decades.

It does actually. Climate and whether are different. Climate naturally fluctuates, and yes humans can influence it. The Mongols did when they slaughtered a shitton of people. Less CO2 in the atmosphere.

You really want to make science a religion don't you? And it doesn't because questioning trannies in the west is forbidden because of political correctness.

Social science is not science. Learn the difference between sociology and stem or fuck off back to >>>/christianity/

Go read the fucking thread. Science changes, provided you have actual evidence to support your fucking claims.

Interesting and informative post.

bump

bump

Don't bump the thread like this. If you have questions ask them.

Alright m8, I have some questions but if you cannot answer the questions then that's perfectly fine by me.

Why are you interested in mil bio?

How will this get you a job?

Are you in debt now because of your course?

What were you like before you enrol in mol bio?

Why did the jews abused the science to satisfy their personal desire rather than to benefit the humanity?

What are the stemfag's most common political ideology?

I've been interested in Genetics since I was my eyebrows were still platinum blond. Now though I wanna get into biomedical research and personalized medicine. Mostly because my job will be fucking around with research and hours of wait time for data that I can use to do whatever. Also Adeptus Astartes.

Dunno. Not my home country that's for fucking sure. Unless things completely change in the next few years and research centers open up I'm most likely gonna do my phD in the west or in China/Japan if I can do it in English.

Other than that the personalized medicine field is gonna explode soon, given that antibiotics have been becoming more and more useless as idiotic doctors prescribe them like candy due to big pharma peddlers.

My dept for the 4 years is about 1,500 USD. Which may jump up to 2k if I decide to go for the slow method of paying(even if I'm retarded it won't jump over 5k). The funny thing is that if I decide not to pay it after 3 missed payments the government takes it and pays it for me, and here's the real kicker , technically I'm not allowed to leave the country in such a case, buuut given that we are in the EU I can leave it anytime I want and the government can't stop me

I was a social reject in school, as were most of the people in my major. You see when you are in school and you aks your bio teacher about using viral vectors to deliver the select Gene in the cell and if that is possible , firstly the teacher is gonna say he/she doesn't know and the class will look at you like you're an alien. Did not have a happy time in school.

Vidya saves lives

Comercializing means returning profits. Returning profits mean control over things. They want money. Even so they can't stop the benefits to humanity by science, mostly because those benefits will net them money if they decide to fund it. It's kinda of a fucked up closed circle.

Dunno. Most don't give much of a flying toss about politics. Gypsies have to go though. Very few of those in my uni a squeamish about committing genocide

Can you explain what the personalized medicine is?

That's pretty low. How much do your course cost?

What western European do you tend to work in?

Gene therapy , Cell therapy ect. Right now there is general medicine for everyone. Personalized is tailored to the individual and as you can expect it takes longer and you will need a lot more people and facilities. The cost for such a treatment is gonna be insane.

1,500 USD that's about 187.5 per semester.

Dunno, personally I wanna go to Norway because of the weather. But I'd go anywhere they take me. I'm gonna avoid America like the plague though.

Sound like transhumanists and jews's wet dreams so do you really wanted to research on personalised medicines?

1,500 USD that's about 187.5 per semester.

So cheap! You are a lucky bastard unless you are unemployed.

I agree. USA uni is pretty pozzed so scientists have to be careful what they say or they will trigger the infantised students. I don't know about Norway so I can't say for sure.

Can you shoot a gun like a pro?

What is your political ideology?

If the capitalism to be abolish then what is the best system to replace the outdated capitalism with?

Transhumanists like cybernetic implants and machine man interfacing. I on the other hand prefer a more organic solution. 1 injection and it's a done deal, I'm not a fan of chronic treatments.

Guns are not that spread out in Eastern Europe. I am pretty accurate with paintball though.

Communism is shit. Democracy is a goddamn lie. Honestly I would prefer a Monarchy or at the very least a competent Shadow Government that isn't run by fucking kikes. At least with a monarchy you know who to kill when things go tits up.

Don't know. The Free Market is a nice idea but people aren't. If they can screw you over they will. Which is why I view anarco-Capitalists as children. What we need is a leader. If you opress the people they will rebel eventually , if you allow them to do what they want things will turn to shit as well. You can see this with the current shit show in western Europe and the US. Some genius decided that the only way to get unity is to give the people a common enemy(shitskins in general). They the politicians act now just angers the people (whites) even more. The only logical way this pans out is a police state and segregation in the US and a "Soviet" Union in Europe with an army that can act on European soil(because NATO can't and the UN is shit), with a lower working class of arab "refugees" that will live like the gypsies in Eastern Europe because they will refuse to integrate. They are acting like bleeding heart liberals but they can't be this stupid, this is an act.

Any way you look at it this will result in, for lack of a better term, White Unity. And on top of all that we will probably have a new Geneva convention after the fucking biblical genocide with viral weapons. Just imagine the shitshow that will ensue when the world no longer needs Saudi Arabia's oil, as is starting to be the case now. They are still gonna have money and they are gonna throw it on an army. Which after the arab "uprising" in Europa we will have a clean way to kill them without firing a bullet. Fun times ahead. Zioninsts are the enemy you see pulling the strings. Question is who's pulling their strings. Everything they have done since forming Israel is starting to backfire on them, Greater Israel is another nail the coffin.

Ask yourself, why are they doing things that antagonize their supposed enemy(white europeans), when it is in their best interest to keep whites passive and as far away from their bloodlust as possible?

They'll have computers which do scientific tasks soon anyways.

Learn a real skill.

Would that be a manual labor skill that will get replace really soon with more automation?

OP being OP

What is your opinion on eugenic?

I think it's being undeservingly praised here as a sure fire way of producing superior offspring 100 % of the time. It increases the likelihood and that's about it. No one ever mentions the fact that recessive genetic illnesses are carried even by those with high genetic stock. Which if I'm not mistaken happened to be the case with a geneticist(I think) who shilled it in America , who's son was either retarded or had some other illness. Basically he wanted smart people to have more kids so thingking that they would be smarter as a result. Needless to say his own son buttfucked that idea so hard I think it was dropped because of it. 2 geniuses having kids will not produce another genius most of the time the kid is with average or above average intelligence. On the other hand hand though there is this glaring trend of stemfags who have most of their bloodlines in STEM to end up having a higher chance of being stemfags themselves. Most of those in my major either have stemfags or medical doctors in their family (my case as well). So what we are getting here is a sort of Lamarckian genetics at play where the basis of the theory is essentially if you have generations of blacksmiths in your family and you are one as well your son will be highly predisposed both mentally and physically to be a blacksmith, which is directly observable with the fact that you have some of the skills your parents have, like being light on your feet, that's not a skill you subconsciously pick up, either you have it or you train like hell to get it.

Killing the low genetic stock of your race is counter productive. They have many uses, and they also reproduce like jackrabbits. Perfect for infantry. We actually did get into this topic during a practical session. Our professor laid the statement that stupid people have more kids than smart people(the mentality of the peasant) which lead on to briefly coming to the idea that it should be reversed which was dropped almost immediately, because who was gonna do the menial labor. We reached the conclusion that the stupid people were eventually gonna overtake the smart by sheer numbers, to which a female classmate blankly stated that they should be culled(beating me to the punch by a few seconds). You're gonna find this mindset with stemfags a little too frequently for comfort.

In Biology form and function go hand in hand. You can tell a lot about a person from their built type, facial features, look in eyes, walk of walking , running, idle stance ect. These are subtle hints at what a person dose for a living all the way to what their ancestors did for a living, and the thing is these things stick around for generations. Which is why it was important before a mirage for each family to know the family tree of the other.

Nature and Nurture are both important. You can make rings , earing and necklaces from clay and gold(royal metals in general) and it would be wonderful for the gold , it would be a waste of clay. Clay is great for pottery, gold is a waste. This goes for Iron and Gold too, making swords out of gold is a waste , making them out of Iron is perfect. This can be applied to everything .I've given this analogy to humanists and they are all disgusted by it.

What sort of things indicate what?

Kill yourself kike.

Fuck off back to >>>/christian/

Science is not for your degenerate fetishes.

The best you can do for science is archive the Internet and spread the information. Print out books, and try to help people understand it.

Even if the Internet survives the upcoming century, it's worthless if it isn't used for anything but cat pictures and stale jokes.

You should probably overlap with >>>/oven/ , (((user)))

What is humanists?

The same retards that spew "The is only one race the human race". They also get very sqeamish when you hint at genociding the shitskins. Bleeding hearth retards in general.

If they get squeamish when it is mentioned then they know that the humanity is not one race. Argh they are delusional tards.

Really not surprising that there's a lot of reddit/cuckchan ITT
At least they shared information

Why are the jews insane?

bump

Hereditary inbreeding leads to a greater expression of mental defects. Thanks dad, couldn't have been able to make me part of the tribe.
Next, many experience early life in the synagogues, where they are taught of the Tora and its insane rules lawyering. You may have seen some of the notations, those don't do justice until you have heard a rabbi explain them. Seriously, check recording laws and attend a few of their indoctrinations, you'll have enough redpilling material to fire up a microwave.
Finally, mild amounts of so smart to be savant. Get enough into the savant area and you lose out on everything else. Not just small things like aspie social ignorance, major things like not revealing plans or remembering tow wipe your ass.

I know fro historical linguistics that after the general science audience lost the ability to read German, a lot of what was already discovered in German science literature has been replaced with modern superstition or simple ignorance.

Also, science articles from that era are controlled by
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSTOR
so if you want to know eg. the practice of manumission of European slaves among Jews in Crimea, you pay 17 dollars per article from 1904. Academic institutions subscribe. This to maintain a staff of appr. 250 people. What this means to a free debate is obvious.

fee and usury should be illegal. Is there a cure for the jewy psychopaths?

Bumping in a good thread. I am not a scientist, but would love to learn basic chemistry. What way would you reccomend as the best to learning it.

And another question for the biologists present. Is all the talk of xenoestrogens on here accurate, or is it nonsence

PDFs can be found here
If not, vids on youtube. You're bound to found someone who can explain things simply

You're gonna have to be a bit more specific than that.

(checked)
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? - John 3:12
What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. - James 2:14

It is impossible for faith to be complete and true without earthly knowledge. Anyone who believes this isn't at the very least a suggested endorsement for proper science is blind. There is a very, very good reason for why the history in your image happened.

That's not really proper eugenics though. It's just selective breeding. We have the technology to actually physically alter the DNA and not only eliminate genetic diseases (with 99% effectiveness), but also directly alter those phenotypes that we know how to control. Granted there's still a lot we DON'T know how to control, but it's a good start and I'm sure after a few generational runs we'll have all the kinks worked out.

This. Same goes for Italy, that once was a zoological superpower. That probably greatly decelerated evolutionary sciences breakthroughs through the 20th century having only anglophones and the spanish on the field.

TOO SOON FAGGOT

This smells like a slide thread.
Modern science is extremely (((infiltrated))), and we have more important political issues to focus on at the moment. There's nothing stopping any of us from doing research or experiments on our own.
t.- Biophysics major

Someone who can't even spell 'weather', and accuses another of 'Kike on a stick' when he hadn't even mentioned Christianity, expects to be taken seriously?
gtfo - I bet you're from Holla Forums or something.
Oh, and for what it's worth, Christians actually do have better rates of reproduction and lower rates of obesity/suicide, so there you go.

Yeah fucking right, not going to lie that's egotistic wishful thinking at best. Like they would do shit, they're not doing shit now why would they do it when they have even less resources?

This is really some big-league truth right here. I need to cap this for posterity.

Maybe shitskins couldn't do this effectively, but I think he (((forgot))) something really important.

Agreed, but I'm sure that the weeb-posting fedoras won't be able to control themselves.

Scrolling down, it appears I was right.

What's your vice? Research chemicals?

Can 'eugenics' be practiced simply by creating an environment where desirable traits for various purposes are allowed to develop? Is that what Hitler and Rosenburg meant by 'type-forming'?
So a society which has too much tolerance to various vices and genetic 'trash' could begin to collapse under the weight of less useful traits?

There is a term for this it's called a controlled natural selection.

Their type-forming probably had more to do with ideological forming rather than genetic heredity. Rosenburg's racial theory was build upon 3 other twats(2 of them hating niggers and jews and the 3rd one who had a fetish for nordics) and then later retrofired(with Hitler's beliefs) to justify Hitlers campaign. Which is all well and good but being the result of idealogical meddling will get it thrown aside these days because of "racism" and will not be allowed to stand under scrutiny, at least in the west.

Vidya

And lower levels of intelligence. As well as wonderful serf mentality. Cannon fodder is always necessary.

It takes only 1 person or at max a group of people. Which would be far more effective then your RWDS. Thing is most stemfags rarely bother with politics or pop-culture.

Just because you're a loser doesn't mean you should condemn others with higher aspirations to your sedimentary level.

You sound like you know your shit. Out of curiosity, how likely is pic related? Is it just LARPing, or did the user know what he was talking about?

Your FBI honeypot tactics will not work here CIA man, go tell your NSA overlords to fire you
Not very, for the simple reason that when a virus goes dormant it's anyone's guess when it will become active. And secondly for the level of sophistication he wants you need to have a really huge viral genome which in itself negates airborne transmission.

Also killing your chavs, gopniks and redneck hillbillies is counter productive. You need someone to do the manual labor after all. Booze , porn and lack of proper education and you have a nearly endless supply of shock-troopers, these fuckers are extremely patriotic.

With this kind of thing you only get to fuck up once and fuck ups are not allowed to begin with.

What he wants to do here is make a virus that's endemic to white devils but lethal to non-whites. This becomes an issue when you realize that anglos and nordics have different makeups, enough so that making an Epstein Barr virus is nearly impossible without nanotech. Unless melanin changes cell receptors in which case this got a whole lot easier….however it could also expose people with freckles.In which case we are back to square 1.

I also remember that post, and remember responding to it. Do you have the whole thread ?

Can you imagine the faces of the FBI agents who reads these type of threads?

Is it possible to screen the people with psychotic disorders before they are born? I know we can find out the family history but I wanted to know if it is possible to use the genetic test machine to find out.

Not yet. Prenatal testing is currently used to find potatoes and other genetic illnesses. However links between things like sociopathy , psychopathy and genes are not yet established fully. Furthermore some of those disorders like sociopathy for instance are linked to higher intelligence. You will need a neurologist for this.

I'm not letting this thread slide

If the human experiment is a legal punishment for the lowest criminals then will you experiment on them?

Niggers and arabs do make for better models than mice and piggies.

There is one excption, there was a Russian mathematician who formalized the rules and established the axioms of propability theory. There are some rumours of the USSR being involved somehow other than just letting him go through the academics process, not sure what it was supposed to be. One could easily see how probability theory is usefull in central planning and warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability_axioms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Kolmogorov

Biochemistry emphasises on the chemistry aspect, while molecular biology focuses on the biological aspect. In for example a metabolic pathway, biochemists are concerned about the chemical reactions that occur at each step, and how proteins catalyse these reactions. Molecular biologists will focus on the biological implications of each step, and how each step contributes to the overall picture.

Interesting choices for the experiments.

They are much more humanoid than the primates we use for testing.

Traitors should be included in your experiments if you are going to do that in the future.

What is the most difficult subject to study?

Jews are too interbred with Whites for that to work. On the other hand, due to extensive inbreeding Jews are genetically unique.

Jews = Thumbs
Whites = Fingers

Cut of all your fingers and you lose your thumbs. Cut off your thumbs and your fingers remain.

Praise kek.

Should I go into climate science or is believing in global warming haram because some shitposters here recycle libertarian arguments proposed by the (((Koch))) Brothers?

if you like statistics and math then go for it.

Mathematics. Especially when your professor is batshit insane and you can barely understand what he's talking about because he jumps from subject to subject at the drop of a hat. And you cant tell if he has written a heart or beta on the white board(because both are likely to be correct at any given time)

Lots of these traitors are gonna do a 180 when they see their way is crumpling down.

I see that the Mathematics make crazy professors.

lulwatmate
That may be true on a meta level but not causally, because the subversion of all agriculture into three jewed out poaceae (rice, wheat and maize) was a deliberate attempt to commodify and financialize "eating". Without marketing and brain washing, the corn industry never would have found their customers. Without subsidizing corn production and transportation, feed lots never would have switched - or even be formed outside of the usual places with overproduction. Without migration, there would not be a massive new part of Europe which can't digest wheat or alcohol. I can't buy sausages anymore without sugar(s) in it. So they write in magazines that sausages are unhealthy, which makes a large part of Western Europe's diet "unhealthy", another memetic blow to our way of live. They put 12 different grains or nuts into sausages 150 years ago, wheat was only one of them. Today it is the one they put in.
In a sense, "science" and fossil fuels enabled it to be possible, but we know the (((force majeur))) behind it all.

How's the glyphosphate doing, mate?

2/3 of GMO haters gonna hate the consequences in the market and the groundwater, not because muh genes. Don't be rude by lumping standpoints together. Also, I for one hate GMO and centralized seed corporations, because my country doesn't really have a financial stake in it anymore. If we don't need it to grow more because we aren't fucking rabbit niggers, then we should not throw money out of our collective windows.

How is GMO a solution when (((they))) hold the patents? Do I smell idealism?

Like a laxative if we have to be honest. You know organic crops are sprayed just as muich with the thing if not more, right?

Especially when it undercuts the price of the organic crops, oh wait.

Those weren't standpoints but examples. I was a physicist I would have used Flatearthers and Creationists

Why build border walls for future use if you don't need them right now?

That goes for all corporate research. The Corporation holds the patent for what you make. Right now the only things on the market are pesticide resistant, because it increases yield. The only one I know of that was supposed to be actively beneficial was the Golden Rice which was grown I think somewhere in south America. It got destroyed by Greenpeace. Right now you will not find a GMO that has any nutritional value because the anti-GMO crowd destroys the testing field.

Hardly , you wanna hate on Monsanto hate on Monsanto , but don't confuse Monsanto = GMO.

What can studying molbio lead to? Why should someone with a strong interest in biology consider molbio over something else?

Pretty much all biomedical researchers start from Molecular Biology majors and some tight fields of Biotechnology, which is for the most part industrial focused. If you're smart enough you can start quite the business by selling an idea. As for future fields of study I'm assuming cybernetic-human interfaces will need MolBiofags. If one of them ever cooks up an idea for a sustainable closed ecosystem (read space ship life) it can really kick off space colonization , not to mention all the resulting booms in other tech fields that will follow as a necessity. If gene or cell therapy ever kicks off you can bet your ass you will have a guaranteed job in some superficial Cosmetics Clinic(you're not gonna make people less retarded you just have to work around them).

Compared to all the other bio majors your future job will be 100% done in a lab. Whereas others such as Ecologists , Zoologists, Botanists are pretty much always in the field digging through animal feces for mushrooms. Which is nice if you want to go to place and get bitten by shit or stung by fucking mosquitoes, I personally am too human to be able to stay in the sun for long.

If you like sitting on your ass all day with plenty of free time while you wait for results then MolBio is the best for you. Don't worry you are gonna wreck yourself until you get to that point anyway so it's earned. Depending on your field of study you can go into pharmaceuticals(biochem) , vaccines(virology) , gene therapy(mol genetics), Antibiotics research (Microbiology), some weird plant integrated tech (biophysics/plant physiology) . stem cell research and so on and on.

Personally I would like to form a cabal of stemfags around the world for when the inevitable shit hits the fan and unis loose their prestige. All these affirmative actions and diversity quotas are gonna do wonders when things go tits up for those that implemented them. Soo many highly qualified shitskins on paper.

How? The internet will be difficult to use during the storm.

You didn't narrow it down one single bit fam

This all presupposes that the internet will still work at all but using MMO guild chats is perfect for this because unless someone reports this shit doesn't get combed by the ABC agencies. Especially on a private server of an old game (Lineage 2 , old Expansions of WoW, or even the free MMOs present.) simply because no one will bother to read through the wankfest of people who spend +2000 hours per day playing, I'm not sure if Eve Online's corporate chat works like a guild or not.

I suppose that will work but not everyone will be able to access to the internet normally anymore when the shit hit the fan.

I'm gambling on the fact that if the internet goes down it will hurt (((their))) revenue flow. Forums will get blasted for political dissent however the internet did originally start from universities. This day and age you can't do science properly without the Internet. Which is why it's important to form one now instead of when we need it. Lineage 2 is a game that came out in 2004/2005 even apple should be able to run it. Although I do suppose that in the event of a limited internet usage they would watch it more closely, I mean if I was working in an ABC agency in such a scenario I would read the shit out of the chat logs of scientists who somehow all play the same game in their spare time……..back to square one it is then.

Trump won!

America will renew it's space program. Damn good thing,
America Will Be Great Again

I might even do my phD in America if things go well in the next 4 years. I think this goes for most of us euroes and russians

I hope so.

How does the stemfags get the grants for the R&D?

That is a nice picture.

Anyone have any more questions?

Heute die Welt; Morgens das Sonnensystem!

How are your study going?

2 exams still left to take , and with Kek's blessing I would probably do baby's first doctorate/thesis type shit instead of writing a mini novel in the span of 4 hours.

Is it fun to write a thesis?

What are the two exams?

Did it stress you?

Is there a international club for the stemfags?

I've written 2 micro ones before. One about Transgenic animals (title was changed 3-4 fucking times by the Lecturer) it was originally supposed to be about Gene Therapy. No suprise there I said fuck it and spend 3 days prior to the defense translating articles. Mind you I was not told what it should look like so I wrote 20 something pages with a few pictures when 10 would have sufficed (I'm still pissed putting in more effort than I should have). Needles to say that translating scientific literature is an extreme feat even for professors let alone a filthy undergrad in his 2nd year.

The second one was about pathogenic microorganism running rampant in Hospitals, Nosocomial infections. It's a huge pain to keep hospitals sterile. And once the fuckers are completely immune to strong ABs it's gonna be a massive shitshow.

Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.

Stress comes when you have 4-5 exams centered in the same week just a day apart.

Universities and top secret military bases in the cold embrace of the northern lands

What do you plan to do when you are all done with your studies?

I'm a young mechanical engineer working in the arms industry for a small company. If I studied molbio, would I be starting from scratch or would my engineering background help in someway?

Would an MD ever be useful for research? There is no way I could be bothered grinding my way through medical school, but it is something I have wondered.

Mechanical Engineering and Mol Bio are very different fields. I'm think might have to start from scratch, but you won't have to bother much with calculus or the various types of physics since might you have covered them already. You're still gonna have those exams though.

In the land of the Burger in Mol Bio is considered pre-med.

Wonder if Beale or Edwards? I was stationed at Beale at one point

And I don't even know what Edwards looks like from near the flight line. Looks like Beale though (based on my memories)

Did you pass the exam?

one i never went to and the other i fucked it up. Still I don't have dates for both of them so I'm neeting right now

Question to the american stemfags in this thread. What are your opinions on God Emperor Trump regarding science policies?

bump

Is it possible to create a device that can aid the people communicate by telepathy?

Once brain implants become a common thing and we start using human-cyber interface to access the net I thing it will. Although logistics and security will be a huge issue

That would not be telepathy. There would still be physical interaction.

So is telepathy if you count the Ether as a part of the physical world.

What is Ether?

Much like anything else in physics it was theorized then discarded, then theorized again , then forgotten again and so nutter with fancy shamncy equipment found something and is currently on the rise again. I'm not a physicist but vid should explain the jist of it

I might be shooting dicks into space here but as a Mathfag I understand you all butthurt Physicists and other practical studies, but I am not trying to describe your world to you when I spin Pythagoras in a thousand different ways. What I am doing is describing the limits of our Mathematical notation and what we can achieve with it. Maybe you find some use in the Formulas trying to describe I do not know which fucking pattern in your Biomedical research, but by me describing what the fuck each formula does might make your work easier.

Also the concept of infinity, in maths, is not an amount but a process, that never ends. You can cope with it as you want, but if you keep dividing by to for all your life, you will still never get to zero. That is what we describe, processes and patterns, in numbers and algorithms.

Realizing Mathematical errors or paradoxes in a Physics equation; say Lorentz Transformation which is almost all what Einstein relies on, has a stupid limit, the speed of light. Some mathematicians, like myself, do not believe that c is the fastest thing possible, because why the fuck should it be? Based on Sizes and Processes and on our Mathematical Model there is no reason why it should be the fastest thing possible. BASED ON CALCULATIONS. Based on real life, well I would say it is because our current measure-technics are limited, thus flawed to measure the things we are trying to describe based on infinity.

Welp, WW 3/ 2nd Cold war has been averted , which means no comfy winter military bases for us. Now were just left with the arab problem and their welfare.

(Kekked)

Somebody need to invent the sterilization injection for them to reduce the non-white population.

Them segregating themselves outright and building their own communes, albeit with taxpayer money is a genius move. Like that housing project for mudslimes only. It's a good idea because they usualy have a separate point of water supply that you can poison if necessary. And probably due to their savage nature they will need separate hospitals,anti vaxxers will probably be vindicated for once, but that is acceptable in this case. And on top of all can you imagine all the bacterial infections they are gonna get? In a time where anti-biotics are starting to fail. The immune systems of the arabs have no fucking clue what awaits them here. The pneumonia alone will be devastating. They were probably on shitloads of ABs during the last couple of winters they were in Europe. You can't survive a brutal winter without pig lard.

I was fucking right. Endemic skin disease strikes filthy arabs. If anyone has any info about arab camp in western Europe and their diseases please share.

If anyone is sick and lives near a camp, got an op for ya. Spit all your nasty disease mucus into a large plastic jug. Take jug to invader mudslime camp. Add on chunk of dry ice to jug, cap, run away orling jug into camp. Jug then explodes, covering the camp in disease, everyone gets sick and dies in freezing cold of winter.

Second year molecular biologist from Denmark here. Let me tell you, it's one hell of a ride. To keep up with the work load requires an investment of about 50 hours or more per week. On top of my regular schedule, I had 16 hours of lab work over the last 4 days. In just the first year, I had 11 exams, 8 of them graded.

Thankfully, the subjects are great and studying molecular biology in general is incredibly satisfying. Next semester consists of experimental molecular biology, human cell biology, and best of all, molecular genetics. I highly recommend it if you don't mind a challenge and are willing to commit to the pursuit of knowledge for about 5 years of your life.

How do I make the dry ice? I don't plan to do that as I am not in Europe but very curious to try though.

I think you can buy it from some cryo research centers. I can buy liquid nitrogen from a nearby university, that's even better. You can make fucking bombs with LN2.

You don't make it, but can buy it at some grocery stores in the US

What is LN2? Legally I cannot make nor import the bombs.

How disappointing because I am in Australia so I have no idea where to buy them from. I wanted to make it for fun. Is it difficult to create them at the home?

everyone should read this:

3slicam.com/the-atheists-guide-to-reality.pdf

an irrefutable, objective stance on reality, that we call all agree on

See previous sentence: liquid nitrogen.
I'm a Slav. We don't give a fuck what's legal. When I visited USA with some friends, they bought lamp oil and started blowing fire in public till someone called the cops on us. We also explored some rooftops.

the only think more dangerous than a slav is a slav with a phD in a stem field.

I am jelly of you. Maybe I would ask the guys at university to get some LN2 or buy them on the online market. Why did you explored some rooftops? You sound like a urban explorer.

Because we're not supposed to. I have some fun stories:

One of the important things I found out in USA is that people are hilariously unable to think ahead or organise. In retrospect, I found out that I visited mainly liberal shitholes. Universities are the worst, it's like talking to robots.

Thank you for confirming the yanks's claims toward the universities being degenerate.

Apparently the security is not so good, which means that there are many stolen things. Who put the incomplete idiots in charge of security?!? What do the rooftop look like?

So much money wasted on the shitty people. *eyeroll*

Is this what you are talking about the dry ice bomb?

Do liberal burgers keep pricey possessions in their homes? I've also heard that burger locks are pathetically designed.

I like to know >>8297342's question.

I'm thinking of a 4-letter word.
Security is easy to trick if you know how to look inconspicuous. It's much easier if the off limits places don't have security cameras because of how peripheral they are.
Dunno what you expect, there's more or less nothing, some vents, a good view around. Don't expect a heliport. One thing to watch out for is that they're dirty as fuck, you could walk through a ghetto at night after visiting one.

Would be a shame if someone, presumably an urban youth, were to make a friendly nighttime visit to one, I see.

More stories.

Academia is a rotten place, where politics and money talks instead of the science that is produced. If interested in researching I heavily suggest going in the private industry instead.

Would be nice if there where Aryan corporations that focused on R&D. Probably would be in the military industrial sector.

I've got a wild eyed idea. Remove all even remotely niggish or orcish people, keep the light skinned and light eyed, and cap those with brown eyes at two people until we look like the atlanteans again. Then keep everyone else out of North America and Europe, at pain of death. You know, like we always said here on pol.

The difference between Blue and Brown eyes is a 1 to a few mutations in the coded protein aka 1 or a few wrong bases in the genome, it's a recessive trait that originated some 10k years ago. Interesting thing is that even if the gene for blue eyes is removed it will pop up again in time. Most phenotype mutation happen in a predetermined places. No one knows why this is or how the fuck it's caused. These are not random mutation, they seem random but they aren't. Either this is some extreme luck or, and I really hate saying this because it gives credence to intelligent design, humans were made with artificial improvement in mind.

Can you elaborate on that please?

How do they know that mutation started 10k years ago?

OK dingus, light skinned ok, shitskinned out. How hard is that?

Also, with how good we are at testing iq in our modern world, why not prioritize higher iqs? Genius may not always carry over, but don't tell me generally higher iq doesnt, that's the whole way whites got smarter in the first place. I think a population of whites bumped up to like 120 average with a tighter distribution would be tits.

Also to the earlier guy wanting lots of poor idiots don't be a fucks tick loser. Everything I've seen from honest pre flood anthropologists suggests a white world, dominated by a singular and highly mobile group of whites who would have gotten past the idea of total warfare already and instead worshipped math.

Almost had me there, Herschel.

They are also refered to as hotspots for mutations. The human genome has been mapped out completely. For every gene there is an extremely specific place. Furthermore chromosomes have a max number of genes they can hold, no more no less(I don't know what the number is but I'm assuming at some point all the chromosomes were the same size as the biggest one we currently have). Which means we can add shit to them without much problems. The Y chromosome for example has about 3-4 genes, and it used to be the size of the X chromosome. Somehow due to inversions and the damn thing trying to copulate with itself lead to it no longer being able to exchange shit with it's counterpart. No one knows why this happened. It could be natural processes or it could be a ticking time bomb waiting to be diffused, like cancer. Necessity is the mother of invention after all. The Atlantian theory is starting to sound more and more plausible if you look into some of the things in the human body that just taunt you to improve them artificially.

The got DNA out of a mummy or some such shit. How evolutionary and developmental geneticist calculate their stuff is beyond me.

So quadroons are OK? What about octaroons?

Because no one likes these tests. Especially when they can be grinded. Some idiot decided to grind them and reached 190 IQ. This is exactly what the do in China.

Not in the way you seem to thing about it. Several generations down the line yes buy not out of the blue.

If genetic memory ends up being proven correct then yes.

It is a white world. We have a roach infestation.

That is creepy.

Man i must be high, but I can almost understand what they're saying when I'm not even focusing on the vid with the subtitles.

The fuck is happening?

Can you please tell me about Atlantian theory?

Super duper advanced race of white people, decide to fuck around with genetics and created the various mythological creatures and such. They decide "Lest make a fucking human" or both existed at the same time and they decided to use us as guinea pigs. Or they created the Neanderthal and had them mix with cro-magnons creating whitey. After the sinking of Atlantis they spread across the world building civilization where they went which is what links them to the Hyperboreans.

The other theory the Hyperborean origin of the indo-european culture, which should have it's own thread.

They could just do a quarantine, set up AIDs colonies. Just like they did with lepers. Why has our political will grown so feeble?

So relative to them, we are niggers?

Hardly. Niggers stagnate in their habitat. We evolved and dipped our toes in the endless void of space. We are their progeny.

What is the name of this name? I have watched few series but forgot the name.

Sure, buddy.
Eliminating the "progressives" (who are actually the enemies of progress) and allowing scientists to publish whatever they find without fear, would solve so many problems.

"futuristic nurse.jpg"
with some flashy holo 3d display with sciencey symbols n shit

$(for i in normies; do shred -n 88;done

susei no gargantia

Explain the American south, where people eat fried butterburgers while listening to their local Baptist preacher go on and on about irrelevant bullshit?

Thank you.

Australia is going to be rich within 10 years.

I want this to happen especially the planet colonization.

Does anybody have a full screenshot of the jews subversion of physics? Or archived somewhere? It had over 600 replies it wouldn't let me full screenshot it and it eventually 404 on me

Why are Europeans and Asians different race? They were in the Ice Age so they would have been same race.

I saved the webpage I think.

Archived about a week ago

archive.is/CsQkY

And I wish there was a way to look up threads (titles to get old URL or thread ID) somewhere outside of search engine results which degrade pretty quickly. But this was new enough to find

Very nice, anons.
Currently applying for a PhD in some sort of molec bio immunology/ infectious disease/ medical bioinformatics. It'd be awesome to go for Biodefense/Biowarfare. Or join the CDC and learn all the fucked up stuff they know.

Depends on your subject. Been in Cell/Molecular bio programs for years and my lab mates are pretty redpilled. Lot of labs focusing on ecology, protein interactions, genetics of plants and diabetic fruit flies. Can't imagine comp sci, engineering, mathematics, physics, chem programs having anything to do with promoting degeneracy, unless you're talking affirmative action. More likely it's other organizations that are getting funding for pseudoscience projects, or "social sciences" programs, but not usually actual STEM degree programs.

So science says you can't have something from nothing and nothing can last forever right? If thats true then did the universe just appear or has it always existed? If either then how is science absolute? I think there are different sciences (laws) for different parts of the universe.

Then again this universe and my imagination could just be a figment of a greater beings imagination.

OP here, got banned because a storfag got triggered by the Emperor.

Affirmative action for STEM always backfires. If you are not supposed to be there even if you manage to bullshit your way though it people will see you don't know what you're doing. STEM is as much academic as it is a trade. Lab work weeds out the weak. Women have neat penmanship and you can get them to do the monotonous work. In glorious Yogurtland the places for women in majors is higher , but the requirements for them going into it are also higher. Because they have to compete with other women who did they work in school and come with perfect grades. And when they apply they apply for a shitload of majors(generally), I applied for only 1 and had to pick another because it was mandatory. With men it's a different story because everyone knows you aren't gonna be there unless you want to be there.

It isn't, there is always the possibility of error or something working because it wants to. There is a scientific consensus that a bullet to the head will kill you, but you may survive a shot to the head.

Only one way to find out.

sciencealert.com/crispr-gene-editing-has-been-tested-in-a-human-for-the-first-time?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Branded Content&utm_campaign=ScienceDump

We Biomedical race now

Is the molbio fag still here? How well does molbio apply to veterinary medicine? Would it be worth it studying the two in parallel as PhD/DVM? With intent to be practicing vet whilst doing research. I know that MDs do that.

I'm still here. Mol bio is about 4 years of bachelor I have no idea how long veterinary medicine is. We have one vet medic in the biochem department. But he was kinda old

Open flow of information and data is critical to the survival of western civilization. If we allow eastern style compartmentalization to creep in, we will stagnate. Thoughtcrime legislation must be abolished, as well as victimless crimes pertaining to data, information and scientific research. Without the academic freedom derived from individual citizen freedom, we will not advance in our intellectual pursuits. We must never cripple ourselves intellectually, not as an individuals and certainly not as a society.

SUPER SOLDIERS NAO

What is your job?

Are you alive?

I am. Different IP

Do you know of anyone that has managed to juggle military life with a research career? I don't mean the research as part of your job in the military, I mean keeping them separate. Could it be done? You mentioned there being lots of free time as a molbiofag and I have plenty of free time as an officer in my nation. I'm wealthy due to inheritance so money is of no concern. I could establish throw a few hundred grand at a lab if I wanted, maybe more if I was serious. What do you think?

OP here
You get free time while you wait for the PCR(it takes hours) to finish or bacteria to colonize the petri dish. Also without a degree no one will take you seriously even if you know your shit. It's gonna go through extreme scrutiny if not outright rejected. If you're thinking about a BA in Mol Bio you are looking a 4 year/ nearly every single day occupation. Up to a point where a part time job is your only option if you need to work. You can skip lectures but that is only if your lab work isn't spread out the entire week. T'is a commitment. I haven't heard of anyone who can juggle both a military career and university. However if you're looking just for having your own lab and you working there you can. If you study your own shit. I can reupload the textbook pdfs if anyone wants them

The dubs of the end and the trips of Kek protect the upload still

What are the good uni in Eastern European countries? It don't have to be luxury but is good quality. I heard that they are cheaper than Western European countries and other White majority countries.

Why do you want to be a stemfag?

OP here

In Yogurtland there is the top university call The Sofia University aka St Kliment Ohridski. I think for foreign students it's around 1k a semester. I don't know if there is education in english however. Degree is recognize all over the world. The university is somewhere around 800th place in the world ranking(don't ask me how we were all extreme surprised by that info as well)

I have a dream. A dream that one day whites and Japs and some chinks of extremely high genetic stock will leave the boundaries Holy Terra and we shall focus on Galactic Conquest. Progress cannot be halted nor stopped, it can only be slowed. Afterlife and reincarnation be damned, I fully intend to try and become like a god. When all tech merges into one Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Robotics and the Occult(esoteric) memetic knowledge. Where each and every single one of us will be like a god. Near immortal, extremely intelligent, stronger and faster. I only wish there were more faggots who shared my vision for the human race. For when we are all godly, no one will be able to corrupt us and we will wage war with each other, the jew will no longer be a concern, let the rats rule the roaches for all I care. Just like it was always meant to be.

How interesting! Your dream is extremely hard to succeed. Do you realise that you have to devote your entire life to this goal? The rats will never ever allow you to meme your radical dream into dream. I cannot fathom what the rats's reactions to your goal is, if it is successful.

Substitute "christianity" for science and "priests" for scientists and you uncover OP's true position.

Scientism is cancer.

It will take time and a dynasty. Which is why I have oriented towards human genetics. What it will require is gene therapy for longevity, increased intelligence and establishing a community in my nation first. I highly doubt that parents will object to me offering their children to be stronger faster and smarter than the rest, it doesn't have to be legal. The government doesn't even have to know. Growing meat and vegetables in your own home is the second part of this. I'm not talking about backyard farms. I'm talking about hydroponics and cloned meat. STEM needs to become more like a skill set than a lifelong career.

I have had this dream since I was but a small blond child. My parents though it was cute. Little did they know I was absolutely serious about my world domination plans.

Jewing the jews at their own game has been a long time specialty of my people. That's why they hate doing business with us.

They don't have to know at all. The goal is by the time they catch on to be too late for them to do anything. The virus is a weapon of last resort.

Tits or GTFO

What is your thought on the military science?

OP here.
This was discussed earlier in the thread. A wonderful thing if you're given no ethics boundaries and are left to pursue all the glorious ways of making mass genocide as easy as apple pie. The cronyism needs to be removed however. I think it was said here regarding applied physics(ballistic missile development) that too much was wasted on a friend of a general. But all in all yes I would love to work in an R&D of a military branch. And who knows maybe the EU Army will be downfall of the EU as a whole after the arabs all mysteriously get ill and then die.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

It's called leverage.

Check top Universities in St.Petersburg and Moscow.
They still suffer from the same problem as Western ones, as in rampant corruption and imitation instead of education. You'll encounter churkas and niggers too. Well, at least they won't harass you for being light-skinned and there's little forced tolerance (but it's present, RT and such do lie, they just do it less in-your-face than Western luegenpresse).

Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and other "hardcore" sciences are usually very good if underfunded. Humanities have turned to absolute shit after Gommies came, all bullshit and nothing worthwhile produced in decades.
I know that Russian mathematicians from Moscow and Novosibirsk are extremely valued in finance, specially in Japan and USA, but you will suffer to get it, unless you're a Hungarian or something else alien.

Do you know any good mutations that make white people immune to the malaria and tropical diseases?

If the Ice Age is coming then what will it change Australia? Maybe it will become green with some snow like Tasmania.

Hello are you still alive?

Did you ever see the blackbird fly?

Still alive. What sort of questions do you have for me

A know niggers devepold sickle cell anemia to combat malaria or tuberculosis (I don't remeber which one) But that's not exactly a genetic mutation but a disease made endemic in order to fight off another disease. That's adaptation for you.

No idea. But a massive genocide plague will probably hit the earth in the coming decades.

Get the fuck out of here you illiterate nigger.

What is the best plant and animal to convert into bio-diesel?

Corn and possibly pig shit for methane gas. We could use decomposing shitskins for fuel.

Does anyone know if there is arab infestation into STEM in the west. A concern right now is Saudi Arabia getting into their heads to intact biological Ragnarok, and the even bigger concern is that they would be as precise as we will.

Why would you need science to make waifu's? There are plenty of women out there. What you're describing is a social problem, not a science problem. If you try to solve social problems through engineering you end up like Elon Musk.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

We need some social engineering to create a better deal for scientists. Any ideas? Jordan Peterson suggested cutting university funding by 50% to cut down on superfluous studies. I'd eliminate gender studies and reboot sociology at the least. What other studies produce anti-science activists?

How would he not see that his ex-wife is a gold digger? He is super smart.

You saw that that was the moment he found out.

How far did he care, though? I mean sure, it must have hurt. And he understood then it would not last. But she was still taking care of his 5 children, painted her hair platinum blonde as his previous wife wouldn't. He was still railing her in whatever way he wanted. I mean she was like a reasonably succesful 20 yo actress or something. Did he marry her because they had so much in common?

I don't think it's as fulfilling as having someone who loves you for you, but if you have not developed your social side at all, you don't get relationships that are based on who you are. But I also know that finding someone you can trust to that degree is not easy and common.

What a bad choice. She marry him for the fame in order to enhance her actress status thing.

Yes goy, keeep on believing this.
We are all the same, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=vJKQXms6sD4

By the time the mother of your 5 children has left the house it's not like you'll look for a perfect mate, rather someone to have fun with for while it lasts.

Anyways to get back on point, what non-science subjects are worth saving on universities?

This thread still lives. Any questions?

That may be the case if you're going for Wymn's Studies, but not for STEM.
How do you even start a science based business without college?

Kek

What is your native language?

Bulgarian

Hello stemfag, I thought you are Russian but it turned out that I am wrong. This thread is over two months and have 415 reply. What is your favourite subject in Mol Bio?

I always love scientists, they always tickle my absurdist sense.

and then one of you scientist fags comes along and basically goes

and then I realize that if you were to be placed on the ruler, you would be several meters to the right of their distance.

It must feel bad doesnt it? Knowing absolute truths, and seeing the world play out in very predictable patterns, and not being able to do anything about it because the whole planet is filled with retards.

I wish one of you fucks could give us superpowers so we could just kill everything, every single government, jew, mudslime or whatever in our paths and leave nothing standing, with no compromises or talk. Now that would be neat.

Viruses hijack eucaryotic cells right? Could an engineered virus theoretically hijack procaryotic cells in order to treat bacterial infections?

Genetics. Stronger faster smarter whites will not make themselves with eugenics only

The current solutions available will be quite disastrous for everybody. Time is needed.

And utterly predictable. Although it would be quite funny.

Theoretically yes. But practically the phage would also attack your natural flora. That and once the harmful bacteria is killed you're gonna have a shitload of phage virions running around your body and that can be extreme dangerous. A better way to fuck with bacterial infections would be to mess with your natural flora and instigate them to kill of the invaders. Which if I'm not mistaken is what is being researched right now for when the antibiotics fail

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH
ANTIBIOTICS ARE FAILING AT A RAPID RATE
IMAGINE EUROPE WITH A FUCKLOAD OF ARABS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HYGIENE AND BARELY ANY WORKING ANTIBIOTICS
GET READY TO BE VACCINATED

I believe that intelligence heredity is determined in a manner simmilar to pic related, with the mothers and fathers IQ being the determinant factor, while the childs IQ is a a result of a normalized probability curve halfway inbetween the mothers and fathers IQ.

With a child who is smarter or dumber than both parents becoming increasingly rare, and a child whose IQ is halfway inbetween the parents IQ being the most probable outcome.

(continued)

This result is corrolated with IQ testing of children from different population groups, where the average IQ of the child is halfway inbetween the average IQ of both parents.

all people who think that their beliefs matter, should be gassed

Well, technically speaking it's not really a belief because it has been experimentally verified with studies on different population groups.

Perhaps I misspoke, however, the study you posted does state a 0.5 corrolation with fits with my graph.

Although it appears that your study there suggests that the probability distribution in the graph I posted should be a bit narrower.

(continued)

something like this.

Not correct enough.
From memory Ryan Faulk says it is:
[(genetic group iq)+(father iq)+(mother iq)]/3

regression to the mean, huh?

i know this is not the point of your argument, but einsteins theory is as you called it, a theory and still doesn't explain some significant amounts of phenomena, physicists know this so they try to work the theory creating extensions and stuff like that or even replacing it with ones that give better experimental results(it still didnt happen) . The thing is that the theories that compete with einsteins are even more difficult to test and only recently did some scientists who proposed them obtain testable values. Also regarding the objective of your post investing in only one science is the receipt to fail only through the mathematics involved in stuff like physics can you really hope to solve most scientific problems , if you stop physicists and mathematicians from pursuing their interests in science you will not only lose talent but also mathemethical thecniques that could be usefull in other areas.

Like the spartans did with the helots.
It'd get thrown out at the UN cause "muh human rights", but we do need to cull or be more humane and sterilise part of the population.

Do you believe that the psychical people are real?

s
 t o o
   o
   n

They are just parasites. And parasites need to be removed.

Add a physicist to that list.
Plasma dynamics (Thesis on novel geometries for plasma confinement without the need for billion dollar stellarators)
Currently shitposting while a vacuum tank bakes.

Holy Xmas bumb of scientific rigor.

Why are we looking for the cures so everyonecan get well? We are only making the things even worse for us anyway. Overpopulation means more wars to cull itself so curing them is little bit pointless, don't you think so? The mother nature will always find the other way around the man-made obstacles. We should not be fixing the problems for others but for ourselves.

Western countries are pioneering medicine to be applied directly to the western civilization. The fact that it's benefiting shitskins is a spill over.

The bleeding hearth liberal(humanists) is a dying animal anyway, especially with the whole open borders fiasco. Which is probably why it's being done in the first place. This shit can only end in blood. There is no other logical outcome. They could be coerced into becoming shock troops in the new EU army which are gonna be thrown against Russia in the event of WW3 . A disastrous idea to be sure but given the demographic winter in Europe , throwing all your young men into the meat grinder is a completely retarded idea considering you can't replace them. I can't see the benefit of importing humanoids from 3rd world countries just to have them as pets, literally none.

This would be a cogent point if the so called "immigrants" actually had high paying jobs. Shipping white well paid workers to the middle east to melt their population in a few generations would be a logical thing. Importing scandinavians to Saudi Arabia to live off of welfare is the exact same thing as what is currently being done in Europe.

we are fixing it for ourselves. Like I said spillover.

Can anyone can point out to me the logic in replacing a working population who basically does all scientific and technological innovation with welfare pets, who only want handouts and don't even try to become productive.

Modern academia is corrupt, but the ideals of science remain pure.

Medicating people so that they survive genetic defects and disease that would otherwise be lethal weakens our gene pool and makes us reliant on that medicine.

She divorce raped him twice.

the goal is to cure them of it. Eliminating genetic defects and diseases strengthens the gene pool, albeit artificially but the end result is the same. This would be catastrophic if applied to the whole population.

any new year questions?

tfw you realize (((they))) have never been subtle

Tertiary Epimutations – A Novel Aspect of Epigenetic Transgenerational Inheritance Promoting Genome Instability
Exposure to environmental factors can induce the epigenetic transgenerational inheritance of disease. Alterations to the epigenome termed “epimutations” include “primary epimutations” which are epigenetic alterations in the absence of genetic change and “secondary epimutations” which form following an initial genetic change. To determine if secondary epimutations contribute to transgenerational transmission of disease following in utero exposure to the endocrine disruptor vinclozolin, we exposed pregnant female rats carrying the lacI mutation-reporter transgene to vinclozolin and assessed the frequency of mutations in kidney tissue and sperm recovered from F1 and F3 generation progeny. Our results confirm that vinclozolin induces primary epimutations rather than secondary epimutations, but also suggest that some primary epimutations can predispose a subsequent accelerated accumulation of genetic mutations in F3 generation descendants that have the potential to contribute to transgenerational phenotypes. We therefore propose the existence of “tertiary epimutations” which are initial primary epimutations that promote genome instability leading to an accelerated accumulation of genetic mutations.
archive.is/C2qdN

Poor guy.

Science is the new religion of the degenerate modern age and Christians are the pagans.

That's pretty nasty thing to say. We wouldn't have the computer if it wasn't the science.

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now doesn't it?

Why are the white people empatheic?

I want to make the spider tank a reality within my lifetime. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering for me?

Not at any particular liberty to discuss how/why/if it's even reasonable/plausible, because I don't know shit - the only advantage I have right now is time.

Bump for this

You best be proposing soon, nigga.

Source for biofuel.

Hello

Is there a /k/ommando here? Would be a tank spider useful? I like the idea.

Walking robots are useful, and spider tanks could be useful. In theory it'd be an all-terrain tank that could function on steep mountains and hills. We'd have to rethink grand strategy as we know it, as all the traditional invasion routes through mountains are suddenly made vulnerable with the advent of self-propelled guns that can move through any terrain.

That being said, I have no fucking clue how they'd build a spider tank, come up with a way to prevent the recoil from its main gun from blowing it away off its feet, keep it stable, keep it from tripping, etc.
I'm just an armchair general, not a robotics engineer.

Spiders have eight limbs. The leg joints are gonna be a weak spot.

If they are spread widely enough it won't be an issue. There eight of them any way.

I do need electromagnets to replicate Tesla's various experiments. Science isn't scripture. You do experiments, find some useful or anomalous phenomenon, make up the theory later if you need too. That's why academics have it all backwards. Can't think outside the box.

Possibly interesing case - myself

30 years ago I had sex with a woman who later told me she was HIV-positive. I then tested HIV-positive. Then she tested HIV-negative. Then I tested HIV-negative.

This was explained by the doctors as two false positives. I find that hard to believe.

What really happened, in y'all's opinion?

Early victims were fags who drank like 200 gallons of sperm / year. Were people more resistant to the early 'non-diverse' (genetically) HIV infections?

Tits or GTFO.

So is she dead?
What's the story?
Something seems off here. Is she just really fucking high/drunk?

I have no idea. Back in those days they died from the medication because it was in too high a dose.

science is already subverted by kikes and masons. capital interest and interest groups. physics too.

Flat Earth.

It is time to take it back.

I think it will happen when enough people realize we have been lied to about the shape of our earth and most/many other things. Im a hermit though so i have no idea how big it is.

This thread is still alive.

Hey, just another user wanting to report in.
How did I get so far from where I was aiming? I wanted to work in a lab somewhere.

what does this even mean?

You've been reading Peter Watts, haven't you?

I've never posted here before, and even I know you're a fucking retard.

I broke my lurk spree for this.

That is a good idea but that won't happen any time unless we purge the political correctness and degeneracy away.

dubs on your first post ain't too bad laddie.

statnews.com/2017/01/12/nevada-woman-superbug-resistant/

It has begun.
The year of The Fire Cock does not disappoint

Just imagine, all those muzzies, niggers and wetbacks. All those bacterial infections, all those infective antibiotics.

It's over. White civilization's last greatest hope, Donald Trump, has revealed himself a zionist stooge. We were all born just in time to watch the world burn.

It's similar to how "green parties" claim to want to help the environment, while also supporting the importation of retarded, 3rd-world, resource-consumers who breed rapidly.

Absolute logic leads one down the path of a Darwinist, hierarchical government. Universal egalitarianism leads to stagnation and destruction.

A white nationalist society is more compatible with the ideas of technocracy.