The Unabomber on service industry work

I'm re-reading ISAIF, and I feel the need to drop off p176 here. I know I'll get called a forum sliding shill and a shitty OP but frankly - I don't give a fuck because this particular quote is highly relevant to modern leftist doublethink. Note that this was written mid 90's:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7gxtMMQk
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.is/eeFh9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Highly relevant indeed. Have a bump.

I never knew Ted chose such a perfect target.

Good work Ted, keep it up.

I see this in agriculture with crop and animal production.

Farmers pretty much just drive around in their four door 3/4 ton trucks and side by side UTVs.

Spraying fence lines seems to be a popular hobby.

This is pretty much a reality in Australia.

I'd say almost a majority of young people are employed in food industries (cafes, restaurants, supermarkets). Instead of shining each other's shoes we'll be feeding each other.

>unless they were biologically or psychologically engineered to adapt them to such a way of life.

What did he mean by this?

Global cuckening confirmed for strategy to create race of malleable betas.

This is also the reality in America outside of the large cities
In the cities you can either work in finance or in service.

What's interesting about this is that as manufacturing jobs left, only service jobs were left. But these service jobs are all low skill jobs for the most part. This is where the "livible wage" left's argument comes into the play. These jobs simply don't pay enough, and they never really did.

What I find interesting about last night's debate is Hilarry's ridiculous economic plan.
It's a fucking bottleneck
She is proposing to create more low skill jobs and then encouraging a new generation of people to study specialization for jobs that no longer exist. A group of engineers and managers won't be building these roads, construction crews and manual labororers will. THIS WILL FIX NOTHING

It also amazes me that people don't see the value in Trump's position to bring jobs back into the USA. We need those manufacturing jobs. There just aren't enough service jobs to go around.

I wonder what Uncle Ted would make of our frog worship. Somebody could write him a letter and ask him, but you'll end up on the FBI's radar if you do…

Psh. Its better than grubbing them by hand, and is hardly unimportant work.

>mfw the niggers there still complained when they had a workload near mine pretty fucking low
the idling drove me nuts even with all the animu i watched. couldn't imagine how fucked we'd be if everyone had a job like this long term.

why have humans at all?

He was chosen because he was building a SkyNet 0.1b, not because he's a Jew.
In this case it's actually pure coincidence.

ole uncle ted was a based man indeed. may God bless his soul

It explains your average channer too

Would Hitler be against technological advancement if that new technology would be used to replace working people?

Hitler had the right idea. Instead of using machinery to displace men, use machinery to allow men to achieve greater accomplishments than ever before. As technology grows, so must our ambitions.

Don't use machinery as labor replacement. Use machinery as labor amplification.

Implying one of the few places where people express opinions based on morals, traditionalism and nationalism is extreme…

Maybe in this fucked up society, but then again, we live under the ruling of our enemies.

Daily reminder that the loss of manufacturing jobs isn't because of automation and globalism never was anything that happened naturally. It's a scheme to fuck up the western world, dry out the third world and gain all the power that way.

And the thing is nobody in the States would begrudge someone for working a service job or asking for wages above minimum wage to perform them. Any type of work has value but demanding $15 an hour to work a register or fry up fast food is preposterous.

70,000 factories lost, 100 million people out of work and they're pushing $15 an hour for service jobs as some kind of solution. It's complete insanity.

I'd disagree with that somewhat. Here's my anecdote fwiw.

In the early 90's I started working in a manufacturing trade that had about 12 workers over a 24 hour period, two to three shifts.

Fifteen years later it was down to two people on each shift who were no longer tradesman but technicians who did little more than enter data into a console. Production had quadrupled while wages fell by half.

Additionally, over time those few technicians left in the shop turned into Mexicans who openly bragged of their illegal status.

The Western world is fucked. Absolutely.

Congratulations, user. You found out about kikes and ploys to make people (first and foremost white people) weaker and subjected to kike rule. People lose jobs, so they lose money and status. Without money or status, they ambitions actively scale down as they cannot shape reality in the way they want anymore. They are fed "living wage" to eat some mckike burger and escape to virtual reality every chance they get. Their daily rituals will compose of maintaining machinery. The few goys who won't comply will act as inventors. But the kikes, the kikes will own it all. Are you going to stand for this future, user?

It's been a very hard lesson to learn.

What makes me want to kill myself more than knowing your ability means naught?

I swear to god Holla Forums if I wake up another day, and find more people having an epiphany about shit I warned them on for the last decade I'm going to lobotomize myself.

That got nothing about automation to do with. Basically they found a way to kike 10 workers out of a job, while the two left taking on the work-load of those guys.

Basically, they are making more money, they can spend less, they profit more on the production and you're easily replacable.

That's why the idea of a ((free-market)) never is going to work. Because that's just a way to not give a shit about your fellow country-man.

(checked)
How do you think Ted felt? He was bugging out about this shit 30 years ago.

We are all in the same boat. It's a special kind of hell.

$15 an hour minimum wage is about what minimum wage was for our grandparents, adjusted for inflation and the increased cost of living these days. It's not that crazy.

That said, at this point raising minimum wage to $15 will just bring the wave of automation even sooner.

Yeah it was a horror show to watch as the years passed. And I did make an error, they jewed it down to one person per shift when they could. One plant I worked at turned the schedule into split shifts for all 100 or so employees. Six weeks 6am-6pm then you went to the other shift ad infinitum. Pure misery.

Or the elderly.
You see user, this post is of high importance. The elderly get fed through the state, some old people insurance (private or state) and private monies, made probably with (((compound interest))).
They had adverts and posters featuring nurses from Eastern Europe with the tag "And who then would nurse your grand parents?" So many very old and very young (the easily impressed) and very many women voted no the the initiative (MEI). The state needs his captive votes, äh, markets.

wtf. Suck the periphery dry and impoverish the masses, imperialism, plain and stupid.

Nobody will get that more money going round in OUR system means less money in THEIR system going round. Their system means either the banks, China or Terrorists.

I don't disagree. You're not going to buy a house, car and raise three kids selling Chinese manufactured shit at Dollar General.

implying all of us
Unabomber-sympathetic
hitler-loving
nazi frog-worshipping
hate mongers arent already on their radar

This chapter hits upon one of the few things I don't think the Jews are to be blamed for. Here the blame lies on Christcucks. (Kek, ok I have to blame the Jews again, but more indirectly at least).

What I'm getting at is, a society need to have a STATIC level of technology. The west has pursued too much innovation. We looked down upon the "primitive" Chinese and the Pacific Islanders and also Indians with their limited technology. These people were easily conquered. However, our progressive and innovative attitude – that now pervades the world – is leading us to extinction.

The shitskins may have gotten it right with their non-innovative backwards cultures, and they would have lived on if it weren't for the accident of European progressivism.

Any act that disrupts the social order should be punishable by death, because in the long run it does far more harm than a few simple murders.

once one is on the enemies radar as any here already is… might as well have fun before v&.

Una-san is the best.

Ted was a genius and saw the writing on the wall. He saw the scope of what he could or couldn't do alone and made his choice to try and draw attention to the issue.

"Mathematics Professor Writes Compelling Essay on Contemporary Society" doesn't make the local news.

"Unabomber Demands Publication of his Manifesto Under Threats of More Attacks" tends to get people's attention.

Nah, don't think so.

Uncle Ted is great, a true prophet of our time. This is required reading, you won't regret it. (pic)

I agree it was necessary.

Industrial society and it's future just becomes more relevant as time goes on.

I wonder if it worked as well as he genuinely thought it might.

Kill yourself.

I think the Romans had it about right. They were interested in military technology, to stay on top. Architecture, to be the greatest. And agrarian technology, to feed their empire.

The rest? They didn't really pursue the rest.

This.

Probably the realest post I've ever read here.

Yeah sure, fag. If you're not on the feebie watch list you don't really count as a regular.

20 year old fast food worker here. I really really really wish there were some manufacturing jobs where I live.

And the manufacturing jobs end up providing a base for the higher level jobs as well

In your ideal utopia where technology stagnates, where does the future of humanity lie? Do we just keep doing as we always have until the sun burns out?

Ok, sounds good. Go on…

Into the trash you go!

This is why neither Christcuckery or Paganism can become a new dominant Aryan thought system for the ages. It must be racially aware, scientific, and Atheistic.

—Ted Kaczynski

My man, when I'm out of work I just go back to carpentry, electrical work and masonry by nature and for fun. But, yeah, I see what he's saying.

It's annoying that we have just passed through the "Hipster" phase and any exclamation of prior thought is seen as "Arrogant" or "attention seeking"

I am young, I have only been actively researching topics such as these for the past 4 years, and even I AM sick to death of listening to my hippy friends talk about their new "Epiphany" of the world state, an epiphany that is as complex as looking out the window. I could learn so much off people like you, I wish we had a real platform to actively educate, rather than sit here marinating in our like-ideology. I want to be challenged in my thinking, that way you can find any holes and see truth, but third wave feminism is reprogramming social media discussions, showing that outright ignorance is acceptable.

"Look at me attentionseeking rant" You're not wrong, but I needed a wee rant

I think in our own ways, we all understand your frustration. There's no need to apologize.

Second pic, top left to bottom right:
???, Ellul, Heidegger, Uncle Ted, Rousseau, Carlyle, Thoreau, ???, Socrates

Thank you man, it's good to know we're not alone

I seem to have made a tactical error.

It's basically communism, just in the guise of capitalism.

What we already have is corporatism in the guise of capitalism. The state works for the corporations and the elite, not the people.

Oh no, user.

There must be more to life
at least i take some pride in my work unlike most people I know

Honestly, probably not. Go out and say to someone "I think the Unabomber had some pretty good ideas!" and see how long it takes to get v&.

You're a Hypocrite user.
People in the US look down their nose at most service workers.
You are full of shit

Nice try, but in his full book "Techonological Slavery", he called Nazism a kook ideology. He would probably despise us as well, despite being fellow autists.

Probably something to do with all the propaganda saying all the good jobs require 4+ year degrees, so kids get hit with shitloads of debt for certificates of liberal indoctrination and then can't get jobs anyway.

Did Ted get a visit from someone with a time machine?

Silly goy, all loans now are (((liar loans))).

Ted probably built it himself.

The "service economy" doesn't refer to those shitty jobs. "Service" means "financial services" and related fields. You know - banking, insurance, the law. . . Jew work, in other words. For several decades, the economic base of the United States has shifted hard away from manufacturing and into moving money around.

The listed jobs are actually "unskilled labor." People who work in the service sector never lift anything heavier than money.

Service economy = No Industry

Woman work, and kike work.

You can tell a lot about a culture by the work it honors.

I think he dislikes any form of autistic ideological purity that natsoc and any ideology peddles.

t. ancap who has observed for a few years

Here's an interview with Ted talking about his life innawoods that I ripped from a biography.

pastebin.com/7gxtMMQk

lowering testosterone levels in men and getting more estrogen into their system

then

giving females more testosterone via their diet makeup etc , making females take birth control to screw up their hormones

standard operating procedure for jews… the well poisoners

LA RWDS

Wherever I am, I must also poison the goyim.

If you want to read more of what OP is looking at;

archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

Still a resource base economy by gdp.

Service shit is just something to keep the animals busy with. Provides a susistence level existence.

It won't be because $15 USD won't even buy you a stick of bubblegum. These motherfuckers don't understand that the real minimum wage, IS ZERO!!!

It's utterly depressing - I'm mid 30s, live in Australia and I doubt I'll ever have a job ever again. I haven't held a job in over 5 years, the last job I worked (manufacturing), they shitcanned the entire workshop and sent out jobs overseas. Even when I had that job, there was no pathway to owning my own home because the cost is prohibitive - it's only worse now. I moved back in with my parents and I've been living off my savings since.

I doubt I'll ever hold a job ever again, and I'm basically sitting around and waiting for my boomer parents to die so that I inherit a house. This might not even happen for 25 years though, so what the fuck am I meant to do until then?

We stay moral and uphold our people and nation. Forever.

great read

hmm, maybe he bombed the judaism out of him

Get serious about learning programming. This is an industry where you can still get good work relatively easily. Won't always be this way.

I taught myself python, but I found programming unfulfilling tbh. I can't think of a job that would be less fulfilling than working in tech. Sure, I could try to work for myself but what is the motivation to try and create some Facebook/Instagram/Whatever type of shit? I hate all that stuff, in fact, the older I get the more I despise computers.

Sadly, this isn't all that different from our current situation with baby boomers.

Are you me?

You should have encouraged him to milk furries and autists of cash for commissions instead of getting formal education.
That filename made me kek

I meant real men understand the importance of any type of labor, not what kikes, women and faggots think of it.

IMO the best system would be for most humans to return to subsistence farming. This has bad connotations but with modern technology it'd mean a modest farm to feed yourself and some surplus to sell in order to purchase cheap robot-fabricated goods and tradesmens' services as needed.

But this would require a Fascist government that could allocate land and keep the currency in check.

So learn a trade. I know that's meme-advice, but I've gotten entry-level jobs in plumbing and construction just by walking in off the street. It's not the best money, but you learn how to do actual stuff and it feels great. I now know how lots of things work in the physical world and it's increased my confidence just being out and about, it feels good to see a pipe or a wall and know how it was installed and how to fix it if need be. I also don't work with computers. At all.

tbh I've been thinking of just going into a trade once I get my degree (halfway through a worthless history teaching degree, too late to stop now) Would 22 be too late to start an apprenticeship?

In China they already have dark factories. They don't have to turn on the lights because there are no humans there. They only turn on the lights when they have to send someone in to make repairs.

ITT urbanite luddities shitpost and LARP about muh anarchs-primitivism wherein 99 percent of modern people would die in the first weeks from diesease that were cured 100 years ago thanks the "mechanized de-personalization" or whatever other MKULTRA bullshit cuckzinski spews out his COINTELPRO anus

No such thing as too old for an apprenticeship. The ONLY age problem someone might face (besides being infirm) is if they're at that age where they think they know better than young people and end up being given orders and knowledge by some young journeyman and think they don't have to listen to him because he's young.

22? That's nothing at all, go for it. You could be 50 and start an apprenticeship if you were in shape and willing to learn.

Don't know if you're Australian like that other user was but if you're 22 then you're in exactly the wrong spot age-wise for an apprenticeship.

Below the age of 21, employers can pay you apprentice wages, which are below min wage. Above 25, employers can pay you apprentice wages and the government chips in with the rest to bring it up to min wage levels.

Between 21 and 25? Employers have to pay you min wage out their own pocket. It's a dead zone for apprentices.

Source: someone who wishes he'd found out about this stuff before he wasted a year trying to get into carpentry apprenticeships at the age 22/23.

Where could an user find his book?

I hear people talking about it but I don't seem to have any copy of it in my collection of random files.

Doesn't work like that here in Canada but I'd advise in that sort of situation to go into a non-apprenticeship construction job like demo, you get work experience and a good reference when you're ready. You may even meet people in the desired trade and network, while on site.

Not at all, I started last year at 31. It was a little awkward, but nobody cared. I like plumbing better than construction, and plan on trying to go back to it. That's another thing, you have time to try out different trades, I like plumbing because I'm good with people and I like making relatively quick repairs(clogs, fixing leaks) whereas construction is more long term and you're at the same place for quite awhile with the same people. It doesn't fit my personality as well. Try out other stuff and don't feel married to it if you don't like a certain trade. I just listen to podcasts all day and think about whatever I want. It's not bad, I have to remember not to use my college vocabulary very often because sometimes guys seem to get threatened by that. I think that they are smarter than a useless english degree grad like than me, but that's something to watch out for if you have college under your belt.

In a word, yes. Go look at photos of his cabin. On his shelf, you'll see a copy of Decline of the West. He knew that Western society was going to spend the next century or so falling apart, and so he advocates prematurely collapsing it by forcing everyone to be a luddite. This way, we keep something of an advantage in that we don't totally go back to the stone age and can keep a modicum of literacy and intellect in our people while avoiding… well, all the shit that's happening right now. Sorry Ted. I wish they'd listened. The problem is that his ideas are turbo-autistic, just like a lot of the stuff we talk about here. You need a massive background of redpilling in order to properly assess why he recommends collapsing society as we know it. Simply put, normies will never have that.

A long time ago, a clever man showed that there is an argument for completely unproductive work, such as digging holes and filling them in again, sponsored by the govt for its stimulating and stabalising effect on the community.

The protestant "work ethic" has been and continues to be, one of the most effective inventions of the elite, with respect to controlling the population.
Prior to the "protestant work ethic", work was seen as a means to an end, not an end in itself. Once you have tended your field, whether privately owned or on common ground, ensuring that you have laboured sufficiently to produce food for yourself, then the rest of the day was your own, to do with as you saw fit.
Naturally elites (who never work a day in their lives) dislike this arrangement because someone who can support himself through a couple of hours work a day, is not a very accessible tool for the rich to get their work done.
So the commons were enclosed, the source of self-provision removed from the common man and him set in bondage to the rich, hand in cap, wholly dependent on the largesse of the property "owner."
The rich are rather more guarded today than they were in the past, insofar as expressing their outright contempt for the working-classes goes.
The attitude of the rich, which has not changed, is well exposed in the essay by Bertrand Russell, entitled "In praise of idleness."
To wit;
"The idea that the poor should have leisure has always been shocking to the rich. In England, in the early nineteenth century, fifteen hours was the ordinary day's work for a man; children sometimes did as much, and very commonly did twelve hours a day. When meddlesome busybodies suggested that perhaps these hours were rather long, they were told that work kept adults from drink and children from mischief. When I was a child, shortly after urban working men had acquired the vote, certain public holidays were established by law, to the great indignation of the upper classes. I remember hearing an old Duchess say: 'What do the poor want with holidays? They ought to work.' People nowadays are less frank, but the sentiment persists, and is the source of much of our economic confusion. "
www.zpub.com/notes/idle.html

checked
i am new fag. the worst thing about learning about kikes and what is happening is that people have been warning us for decades

Why didn't we listen ?

Hippie faggot Uni-Bomber states the obvious, then babbles on about it like a fucking underman. Cries about toaster ovens.
Holla Forums betas have to post it for edgy

Fuck offffffffff boom

Wel LUCKKKKKY YOU FAGGOT

Where do you live, the Wizard of fucking OZ? Those jobs are impossible for ANYONE to get unless your daddy knows someone

Didn't go to college but it took me years to realize that the average person, especially women that you meet up with on a daily basis simply cannot comprehend anything above 7th-8th grade banter. And I'm not exactly Samuel Johnson either.

No, rustbelt America. Entry level jobs are easy if you have a clean record and can show up every day. It's not that hard faggot.

You guys need your own Donald Trump.

You seem upset.

Sometimes I get the impression that some of you guys aren't even right-wing. You're just pissed off socialist NEETs who hate non-whites.

National Socialist Germany is as right-wing as it gets, kike.

you sound like a conservacuck bitch boi. I honestly dont care about being right wing lad

Probably some free-trade open-borders environment-hating libertarian cuck tbh fam.

UNCLE TEDDY WAS RIGHT
HE WAS DOING US A FAVOR

AnCap pls go

Looks like it.

Seriously.

Move to a rural area and become self sufficient.

It's also an ego problem. Everyone has areas (in knowledge or skill) where others are superior but I believe many get threatened by the use of excessive intellectual language because the leftists and kikes have hammered into them that because they know longer, esoteric words they are thereby better' than these stupid cattle - these goys.

On the other hand, I was watching the local news the other day and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because of interview anxiety the lady and boy couldn't even string a simple sentence together.

It's fucked.

i don't get this. i looked this guy up and it seems that he is HIGHLY critical of the jewish influence on america and academia. i don't understand why you would be happy to see this guy get bombed but then, i'm guessing that you never bothered to look past this one meme after you realized he was a jew.

Exactly correct. It's just a meme, dude.

The first half of that book is brilliant societal analysis and prophecy. Then he says we all need to go innawoods and blow shit up.

That shouldn't stop anyone from reading the first half though, it's essential Holla Forums reading.

Chans are full of wasted potential. If your life was The Matrix 8ch would be Zion. It takes a critical mass to alter the plebs perceptions, we're nearing that point.

He's not wrong tbh

This whole society is rotten to the core. It's irredeemable and can't be changed even if we gained power. The best option is to burn the whole fucking thing to the ground and start over.

Advocating for violence? Do you know how easy it is to come across posts doing that on this board at the moment? Almost like the posts criticising Op formats. The fact you think nothing can change or that nothing will change and i'm saying this on the off chance you're not most here will assume you are proves your lack of knowledge of what a lot on this board know. How do you correct a lie, user? In short, lurk moar, stop posting, you don't know or understand shit.

Give a nigga a break

No.

You want a break? don't start spouting shit like nothing can be changed no matter what. The statement is ludicrous and you fucking know it. Don't project your weaknesses, it's pathetic.

If you need something to pull your mind out of whatever slump it's in, then i'll help and provide you with something to mull on. You know in the veritas videos the DNC staff talking about hiring homeless and the like to do shit? You remember the brit who'd overstayed his visa and was living in his car who made an attempt on the Don?

There's a million things going on right now user. Your mind is a tool, use it.Again, for the love of fuck keep your projection off the fucking board

The government doesn't like it when you do that. They still try to tax the shit out of you with things like property taxes and invent new things like a "rainwater tax" or "solar grid tax". Then they put you on watch lists and conduct warrentless searches of your land for illegal activities such as collecting rainwater in barrels for irrigation. Once they find you surviving well inawoods, they'll' start harassing you until they have an excuse to arrest or shoot you for being a crazy, off the grid kook.

Uncle ted has always been one of us. just read his 'ship of fools'. It's like really some early form of 'tales of privilege'-greentext.

for those who don't know it here's a link to the (rather short) tale.
archive.is/eeFh9

You'll hang first, traitor.

That works maybe in America where you have space, but even then they can pick you off easily.
Now, look at muslim parallelcultures in europe or clans in general?
Wouldnt ghettobloc dwelling rightwingers who managed to erect a trong social structure and hidden ressource pooling be resistence in plain sight but as hard to assimilate by a government then a grandfamily of gypsies?
(We all hate them, but gyppos are admirable in their integrity and steadfast ingroup-outgroup mindset.)

In Germany there are a few 'national befreite zonen' (nationally liberated zones) but they are few and far between and you fucking bet that those zones and their inhabitants are under massive fire from LE, secret service, gov, leftist terrorists, media, invaders and even normies.
then there are small communities (sometimes even small villages) of people who try to sustain themselves and stay away from the modern, liberal world.
Most of them aren't even right wing in a way Holla Forums would accept and just want to live in peace with people who are like them.
I knew a group of 8 families and a few individuals (all in all 60 people) that tried that. at some point they got trouble with some turkroach thugs which ended pretty bad for the turks. a few weeks later state media showed up and did a hitpiece about the violent nazis who were buying up all the town and brutalizing shitskins. that caused antifa and shitskins to terrorize the whole town. there were even 2 cases of arson. one burnt down a house (fortunately nobody got hurt seriously) the other failed but the 17 yo son was stabbed by a leftist goon while trying to put the fire out.

then about 9 months later when things were finally calming down the media showed up again and did another hit piece.and then again another year later.
(by then the community was only a husk of what it was.)
people moved because they didn't want their children to be burnt in their sleep or attacked for their parents (misinterpreted) ideas.

hell, I even heard a story of a bio-farmer and his family being attacked by antifa(which is de facto a state subventioned goon/terror/shocktroop-organisation here) for stating that it is necessary to preserve the land.

Eh, im german and thats what I meant..
I am curious about the "town" though.
Did they chose a rural area or managed to erect a community in a city, an actual town with a high denitiy population?
If its the latter you crushed another hope of me as we natives get observed so much stricter.

Ted comes off to much like Ernst Junger, but instead ends up focusing on destroying the system, where as Junger thought man should create his own system or 'forest' within the system.

it was rural in a town with 10-15k. they took quite a big bite out of it but in the end had to give up.

Personally i don't know anything about NBZs in really big cities but I know that there are plenty in east german towns with populations under 50k. won't give names here for obvious reasons but it isn't difficult to get more information in german internet communities (no! not KC!)

jünger was a philosopher uncle ted is more like a psychic scribe.

comparing them is like apples and oranges.

Nothing can be changed because slave moralities (making at least 99% of the population) always follow the path of least resistance. Basically, as long as there's immediate comfort, they'll do nothing.
Using your brain isn't the same as defeatism.

and your post is a perfect example of slave morality. a master sees

as an opportunity.
all you need to do is pressure people into questioning the current system and its 'benefits'. you don't even need to get most of them to do more than occasionally tweet or post on FB to create a new narrative.
hell, if 99% are just NPCs all we have to do is kill about 60% of the 1% (still about 50 million people and assuming all of the other 1% are pro liberalism/cultural marxism/what is going on )
you are a defeatist if you don't realize that the worldwide rightwing takeover can be done with very few active men and almost no blodshed if you kill certain key figures

Great plan!

like soros

You know, you can still send him letters and he'll actually reply. But know that if you send him any retarded shit he'll throw it in the trash. Also know that he only has the vaguest idea of what the internet is having been told from people on the outside and he certainly doesn't have any idea what Youtube/etc is.

Ted has a very good handwriting. It's crisp, clear and has indications of the introspective and thoughtful nature of the guy (tall letters, majority of the letters takes up slightly less than half of the tall ones). Hardly any news, since everyone knows this dude was intelligent as hell, and I'm maybe a novice at best in reading a handwriting.

Nah, he's a kike.

>reddit spacing

Hi, former ancap post-lefter who also observed for around 8 years

Holla Forums is right

>>>Holla Forums unless you can learn that inequality is natural, friend

Are the relative health, birthrates, productivity, and social cohesion of Amish communities living proof that Ted was right?

Great plan

Breaking text into clear thought-encapsulating paragraphs is hardly "Reddit spacing". Lurk more.

Just a quick note on this David Gelernter character which i haven't bothered to read any texts off; however i saw the documentary posted in this thread and have read Ted Kaszynksys work + interview, etc.

If this guy is really true; some kind of anti-jewish jew then i would wager that that is /very/ uncommon. For the jews i personally have talked to – everyone is well into judaism, talmud, all that shit. He also contradicts himself by saying he's not a moral relativist when at least i would argue that /that is the essence of judaism/.

But of course, jews are allowed to lie to goyim and i think if you look at all the times jews have been expelled from all countries & states – what they really fear is being labeled as ALL bad; and of course in that context you need to have these anti-jew, jews; lest the host society turns on THEM ALL as so many times in the past.

It's really quite difficult to image that ALL(or at least 99,9999999%) of them are bad because our minds have been so conditioned(by the jews, heh) to see everything as relative but there ARE other population groups which follow this pattern, one need look no farther than the Gypsy.

I do not think there are many who assume that many Gypsy's diverge from their /way of life/ but really, the same is true of the jew; except that in the Jew's case they pretend to be white and in the Gypsy's case it is more in the open; they do not pretend to be something they are not. Both population groups in-breed and have a strong in-culture however and that is why this "conspiracy" that all jews are bad is not preposterous, no, it is logical.

It's just something iv'e been thinking of for a while; that a good way of redpilling people about the Jew is to compare them to the Gypsy.

What do you think?

25 year old in a supermarket deli with a university degree here. God I hope trump wins

I love Ted.

his brother also went ahead and crawled for the jews instead of trying to set things right with Ted, he trying to please these strangers he betrayed his own blood for.

Why didn't they listen?

He saw that coming presciently. His experience was the 60s at a liberal university but I guess he wrote that in the 90s.

I think when posts like this get accused of being a shill or sliding, its probably the shills themselves trying to ruin a good thread before it starts.

Too common, these days.

His brother had that faggy, naive face.
It goes to show you CAN judge a book by its cover.

His brother reminds me a bit of Jeb Bush.

i know that feel user. a conservative mind fears potential degradation of something nice. the leftist's mind pushes blindly forward and says, "We could have never anticipated this" when something turns to shit and people have been warning about it for years

disease is an urban problem though