Feds investigating nearly 100 voter guides found in Berkeley recycling bin

A federal investigation is underway after a Berkeley man found nearly 100 voter pamphlets dumped in a recycling bin.

Scott Wheeler says he was walking along where he lives on Walnut Street when he found the pamphlets inside a recycling bin.

"They were just sitting there on top. I stopped what I was doing with the eggs," says Wheeler. He says he had been collecting egg cartons.

Wheeler counted 96 of them addressed to people in various parts of Berkeley. He described his reaction as, "Pretty surprised and disturbed and it may even be a crime." [No shit, Sherlock!]

Wheeler says he called police, the U.S. Postal Inspector, the Alameda County Registrar of Voters and KTVU News to report his find.

"As soon as they found those pamphlets they were immediately delivered to our voters so they've received their materials and they're able to vote," says Tim Dupuis, Alameda County's registrar of voters.

Wheeler says he also discovered he had been recently de-activated as a registered voter. He says election officials removed him when a permanent mail in voter card was sent to Wheeler but the card was returned as undeliverable. Wheeler says he had been a permanent mail in voter for years.

The Postal Service says it is investigating both incidents.

"Should there be any type of alleged fraud whether administrative or criminal, the Office of Inspector General will diligently pursue those matters."

"I'm not looking for heads. I'm looking for it to be fixed," says Wheeler.

"Dumping voter guides during an extremely important election is not the solution."

The Postal Service says it is confident it will find out who is responsible for dumping the voter pamphlets and that it hopes to complete its investigation before Election Day.

archive.is/nmcRH
http: //www.ktvu.com/news/212589912-story

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/89oWX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cucks and kikes deserve to die

nope, didn't read

You could have watched the webm, but I wouldn't expect a lazy faggot like you to have enough brainpower to figure that out.

nice formatting OP, unfortunately we don't have the necessary lizzard eyes to read it.

faggot

Like a true normalfag

lol sage fuckface

bump

Shills are getting more successful at destroying threads like this in the first 10 posts.

OP pasted the article. He didn't personally use "reddit spacing".

Still zero effort.

So, when posted early ballots are torn up at the post office by Leftists, and electronic votes are switched without a trace, how are we supposed to vote?

Although voting for Trump, I'm staunchly independent in my affiliation. I am so tired of the (illegal) shit being pulled by self-righteous lefties that I'm about ready to pull something on them myself, and it won't be clever.

Shut the fuck up.

the amount of shilling convinces me that this is important
bump

OPs always look like that when they copy paste something. BUT NO you want to be a faggot instead. BUT NO you could have watched the webm. BUT NO you would cry and bitch if OP had direct linked instead of pasting the story himself, you faggot hypocrite. Reddit spacing is retarded but only applies to posts you yourself type out, people don't care if news stories are shown like that. You CTR faggots are seriously doing an awful job.

I also like how you "didn't read" something but you roused the energy to come into the thread, sage, and post for absolutely no reason.

^infighting
CTR identified!

I saw a black woman's post on instagram who blatantly admitted she threw post-in votes for Trump into the trash. I'm not sure if there was ever a thread made about this.

I keep seeing shit like this.
Do the people doing this really want rope day that badly?

shit like that makes me wonder if there's any way to vote for Trump that we know for absolute certain won't be changed or discarded. It's a bit disheartening to me, how the fuck can I make totally sure that my vote for Trump is legit counted the way it's supposed to be?

>OPs always look like that when they are too lazy to make a quality post
Go back to cuckchan, where low effort like this is the norm.

Boy, it sure is shilly in here.

I wonder (((who))) is responsible for stuff like this.

Shut it down!

Buddy, news stories have been copypasted like that, and accepted as such, ever since day one, and at the very least ever since first exodus. If you're trying to sound like an oldfag you're not fitting in and you reek of concensus cracking.

If you have no problem with that shills "lel no didnt read" post then you too are a shill. There are a lot of you faggots in here, what the problem? Don't want to goyim to catch wind of all the voter fraud that doesn't exist, Chaim? Gas yourself, you fuck.

it really is and there aren't that many IDs. Raising an eyebrow.

it's from inadvertently typing your paragraphs into a small post box. Ya'll need to relax and realize this is an easy mistake to make.

that's not the "problem" though. They're shilling against OP as "reddit spacing" but don't seem to fucking understand the point that reddit spacing is double spacing every sentence or two you yourself type. The OP is just pasted text from a news site and the "reddit spacing" red flag doesn't apply to that.

And this is shit everyone knows. I'm wondering if shills are just out of material and have nothing better to throw at the wall.

Those are absurdly obvious shills:

It takes literally a minute to delete a few newlines and add >. If you are too lazy to do that, then fuck off. 8/pol/ is a lower volume board that specializes in higher quality posts. Go back to 4/pol/ if you want high volume low quality.

Which one is it?

Shills on suicide watch

Correct the Record thanks you for your contribution!

That does indicate mass voterfraud, but why? Is the Berkley in California, or another one? California is a deep blue state

We need to start banning these kinds of posts on sight, it's so fucking obvious.

Yes, It's Berkeley California. It had a huge surge in new voters this year and the number of people who voted for Trump in the primaries was almost bigger than Sanders + Clinton combined (and the Republican field had more votes overall than the Democrat one).

archive.is/89oWX

Holla Forums is a board of peace, user.

When the enemy controls the collection, counting, and reporting of the votes, THERE IS NO WAY to verify it was not tampered with. The establishment has proven they will go to any illegal means to defeat Trump the Emperor. The only remedy would be a grassroots self-conducted election, used as a means to check the legitimacy of the establishment report on the outcome.

Really, we had checks and balances in our development of the three branches of power, it is surprising we would not have a check and balance vote system where two counts are done, you submit your vote to two places, in the hopes they can check each other and prevent corruption. I would support an amendment creating such a department, but the trick is how to prevent it from being corrupted by the same powers who commandeered the original voting mechanism.

If we look around and 70% of the people voted Trump, and they report shillary won, we can take that to mean it was rigged and we live in a banana republic.

checked.

I agree.

How many other towns is this happening in?

In berkeley? The berkeley I know, and I've visited recently, has prominent BLM displays and cunton signs on every block, with the old bernout signs fading in the sun.

I've so long thought of commiefornia as the lost land, the sweden of the US.

How much does this kind of stuff need to happen before your average Liberal will admit that voter fraud isn't a myth and that there are loads of people trying to interfere with the democratic process?

Just like everywhere that the right is making huge gains, showing support for Trump in public is dangerous (to your job, your social standing or even your physical integrity) but when you vote, it's only the ballot and you.

Trump is promoting the great uncuckening.

Probably more than we'll ever know.

You can cry and bitch all you want to, but anons have always copy pasted news articles like this and they always will. A few here and there will be split into paragraph form, but most of them will look like OP. And I seriously hope you aren't implying that deleting all the line breaks and having one giant block of text would look better and make for easier reading.

Now contribute to the thread, or leave, or kill yourself.

you can bet anything that if we tried to collect and count votes ourselves all the loons would be screaming about fraud and lack of trust, too. Not to mention that logistically, it would be difficult to have a set of procedures in place (i mean, to set them up in time for this election) that are nationally uniform so that everyone is on the same page. I feel like we're practically living in a parody of reality itself; we have a veritable monsoon of corruption and evidence of wrongdoing fucking billowing around everywhere, and yet all you see or hear are the media heads sweating bullets and pushing agitprop harder than ever, and all the liberals sticking their heads in the sand and screaming.

This election already has had massive fraud, and it's only going to get worse. My worst fear is that it happens, the proof for it is substantial and clear as day, and yet so many people are just going to say NUH UH just because it doesn't fit with what they want and they think 1984 is just fiction.

I'm looking for noses!

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you Americans that you want to vote via any other means than actually going to the goddamn place and voting there yourself.

No shit they are going to throw your vote away if you do it by mail or machine.

Whoever knew that he is republican and likely done this on the purpose. How undemocratic of them.

the o'keefe videos took care of that

welcome to reality. It always was subjective.

Whenever I bring up veritas, they deflect in a way that basically surmounts to covering their ears and singing. Whenever they're not doing that, they just cry 'it's just lies' while refusing to watch it. There's some serious brainwashing going on with leftists, they're so desperate not to see any redpills, they think it's some kinda voodoo that slowly turns them into nazis (and even though it's not magic but simple intake of new information, they are right). Maybe it's just me, because most of the ones I try redpilling work in areas that basically profiteer off the war on coal and a few other leftist policies, but even then, it seems like they have some major fundamental investment in causes designed to slowly kill them. This whole politics thing is like talking to a smoker who calls you a conspiracy theorist for claiming that smoking is bad for their health.

Cognitive dissonance. They believed the projection the liberal leadership told them uncritically for years and now when they're confronted with the possibility that their worldview could be wrong their brain shuts it down and they enter a state of denial.

Hopefully some of them will start going through the next stages of grief soon.

You're only supposed to vote at your assigned polling place, usually near your hometown.

People like me who are at college can't drive 3 hours home during the middle of the day Tuesday to vote at the polling site. That's why we have absentee ballots.

I've witnessed women who have gone through sociology and women's studies courses hold their hands over their ears and scream when presented with opposing information. I questioned one over time. As far as I could tell, the professors would continuously mark them down and talk to them if they felt their students were not taking in and internalizing the information. This was someone who believed giving kids anything that wasn't gender neutral would harm them and refused to see their grandparents due to lightly racist views they held. That still wasn't enough.

Bumping.

Has there been an update to this?

BUMP
FIRST PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD SAVE THIS TO YOUR FOLDER. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A HELL OF A TIME CONVINCING NORMALFAGS COME NOV. 9th.

Have another bump.

well, if the people doing it start being found hanging from trees, that might send a message

Peace through Pepe

archive and save, we need to compile lists of this shit

So… white people need this form and spics can just show up and vote?

Jesus christ what an autist

bump. have we found more voter fraud yet? this is the shit that will make americans furious

Did you read the link you provided. Because the number who voted for Trump was ~1/10th of who voted for clinton

who voted for clinton and sanders combined

You seem to forget boyo, No one voted for Hillary it was rigged.

Didn't read but didnt have to, i looked at the WEBM because im not a fucking retard.
Always an isolated incident, goy

Bump for great justice

of course it's in fucking berkley

I keep seeing all the voter fraud stories buried so bump.