Why the fuck do we have to prove a negative with the Holohoax?

How do I know all these documents and pictures and death tolls aren't fucking fake?

The victor gets to write the history books, right? Why wouldn't the kikes fabricate as much of this shit as they possibly could?

I don't know how to even talk to normies about this without sounding completely insane, but how am I supposed to take anything about history at face value, much less the Holohoax?

The faggots in this picture could just as easily have been starving due to the fact that Germany was FIGHTING A FUCKING WAR ON ALL FRONTS. Most of the country was starving before the war was even over.

How do we expose this fucking lie? They've gotten away with it for 80 years, how do we show the world the truth that there's no proper proof for these extraordinary claims?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!4cMDEApb!4tpE3YPO9FgSr-VbbzD51A
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-xdZ0HyFo
veteranstoday.com/2010/11/13/gordon-duff-who-speaks-up-for-holocaust-survivors/
youtube.com/watch?v=5O9oWySmZkg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a shockingly original question. Is this your first day here?
Tell you what, chief, why don't you go research methods of subverting and disrupting generations of social and political conditioning and get back to us when you find something we could work with.

Or you could go lurk on one of the zillions of threads already on here that implicitly consider this very quandary?

You massive cunt.

there like four threads nigger and none of them are about discrediting it

I'm a survivor and I suggest you watch a couple of high quality documentaries on the topic ("Schindler's List" by Steven Spielberg comes to mind). I can guarantee you that none of it is made up but I forgive you nevertheless, goy.

The best quote I've found on the subject is from a rabbi in an email to Ernst Zundel's wife The Holocaust is not a jewish religion, it is a religion par excellence for goyim. No such thing as a redpill for religious faith, unfortunately. Best you can do is help them realize the difference between politics and history.

If you had paid attention, that doesn't apply when Jews win.

best documentary around in my opinion, a must watch for all holohoax believers

The issue is that deniers don't just say: hey, evidence says far less jews were killed. No, they have to go great lenghts to describe concentration camps as luna parks and german occupation as utopian society.

Everyone who's endured the smell of kraut in their country, came to know their brutality and despise the holier than thou attitude (admittedly, same as the jews). And when germans send trains full of political opponents to camps, and thousands do die in there, it's their responsibility. Those didn't have to die, no matter the causes being "natural" like typhus and undernourishment.

Also it doesn't help their cause, that 50% of the memes are about it being a hoax, and the other half are threats of gasification which imply it was true.

Use all their own stories and spin against them.

Unless you've got the firepower to back you up, which is strange because many countries do and it's only the propaganda stopping them, exposing the lie is useless. It's better to use the subtle reminders to the kikes that the holocaust card has been maxed out with you. It really is the only think they've got to buy sympathy, so whenever they bring it up you can say WW2 really ways a long, long time ago. As that happens more often… If you've ever read the Bible, then you know, pretty much everything eventually becomes nothing more than a bullshit religious myth. One day even Jews will way that the holocaust never really happened, it's just a story they tell to kids to keep them in line.

But I always say that.

They're actually Typhus patients. Due to scarce medical supplies because of convoys getting bombed, an epidemic broke out.

Point out that the "innocent jewish victims" featured on various photographs are often non-jews who were locked up for criminal activities (pic very much related).

The debate finished 8 hours ago isn't your shift over yet?

I read an answer on quora about pics related, it went somewhere along the lines of "but they don't show the number of victims that weren't recorded and neither the recorded ones whose records were destroyed before the allies got there".

Literally, the holocaust is provable by

Outing yourself is of great use to your masters who desire to single you out and destroy you.

This is not a war you win by trying to convince others to believe what you believe. The system must be destroyed. It takes 1 man a day to destroy what took 100 men a year to build. The world will topple when enough men realize this.

Despite OP's godawful reddit spacing, he has an interesting idea but I don't think you understood it. He's saying, why must the burden of proof be put on those who say it didn't happen? It's called the impossibility of proving a negative. Vid related.

It's the same as every other leftist assertion.

Even destruction can be a building of sorts, but I see what you mean. I've always held that it takes a certain level of intelligence to rise above nature's tendency towards entropy. That's when I understood that niggers can't be around us, they are pure agents of entropy destroying anything and everything that took care to assemble and maintain.

mega.nz/#F!4cMDEApb!4tpE3YPO9FgSr-VbbzD51A

The method I use for indoctrination starts with the Auschwitz "chamber" being underground and labeled a morgue. It has no heating element or holes or venting. Whereas the clothing delousing chamber has everything and manuals and gas masks and no prisoners ever saw them.

Then linking to the wiki shows "The gas chamber also had to be heated, as the Zyklon B pellets would not vaporize into hydrogen cyanide unless the temperature was 27 °C (81 °F) or above.". And a quick mention that this was carried on daily for years during all seasons put the impossibility in perspective and it goes from there.

Also the elevator up to the crematory is a great explanation that they chose it underground for body storage since it's cold, and in 1942 the elevator was infantile and could do 12 people on a long 6 round trip, it wasn't made for mass transit. I'm an encyclopedia so I've convinced everyone I talk with

Here's a good video on more specific information, shit like this I don't ever mention because everything else needs to be covered first. youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-xdZ0HyFo

calling me a shill for laughing at posts that make fun of jews

wew lad maybe you're the shill

I would never use the red cross thing, regardless of it's trueness it's a mainstream topic and on the denial wiki page which people would be more inclined to believe instead of you.

I also don't ever use population statistics as a point, the almanacs can use projected statistics without taking into consideration 6 billion dead, it's not convincing and it's a mainstream topic with too much shilling.

I prefer the, "Well they also said they were slaves in Egypt and that has been proven false as well." line. There is zero archaelogical evidence of Jews ever being in Egypt yet they still perpetuate this lie to this day. Diaspora kikes in Babylon a good story does not make however.

Unfortunately the NWO teaches that all crimes are justified if they are against the "evil nazis" (or their allies), who are the Worst Possible Thing and so "deserved it" and "should have just been exterminated" for their heinous heinous crimes. (This is how the Allied gangsters justified putting literal Mafia in charge of Sicily during the occupation.)

No because it's incredibly easy to debunk the kikepedia arguments.
Hell, it's hella easy to debunk any pro-holocaust argument.

Thank you for the links user!

No it's annoying and I'd rather use literally anything other than almanacs and a highly contentious red cross document.

see webm

>>>/x/

clearly there is proof. You're just ignorant.

Let me run the numbers for you.

gematria and numerology and occultism is literally what Jews believe, of course I'm using that to explain why the 6 million number is such a number. It's another great segue into the religion itself and how neurotic it all is.

Talking about numerology is a good way to make your friends think you're a loon. Don't do that. With HIGHLY nuanced and objective individuals, MAYBE.

I finally managed to scale this image.

because Jews.

How did what I say warrent a "oh so hilarious" reaction? It looks more like you're mocking it. Are you on the spectrum? Have you watched "questioning the holocaust"?

Hey how is the weather in Tel Aviv this morning Moishe?

5:05
That reindeer didnt fly so good…

What about my post was jewish, redditor?

Muh 6 gorillion also frequently appeared in American papers relating to Russia just before the (((Bolshevik revolution))) too.

Summary of the holohoax:
1. There are no bodies. Six million people died and their bodies and ashes are nowhere to be seen.
2. There is no murder weapon. We are told that millions of people died in gas chambers disguised as shower chambers and yet these buildings don't exist anywhere in the German camp system and there are no architectural plans of them.
3. There are no war time documents that mention the holohoax. We are told that the British cracked the enigma code and yet there is not a single war time document that mentions any aspect of the holohoax. The official story is that the entire thing was arranged using nothing but chinese whispers.
4. The alleged death camps do not look like death camps. Auschwitz has a library, swimming pool and theatre house. Auschwitz-Birkenau has a soccer field because, apparently, in a death camp where prisoners were being worked to death, they had enough energy left over to have games of soccer on the weekend. etc. etc. etc.
5. Most "holocaust survivors" are frauds who only claim to be survivors in order to claim reparations money from the German government.
Source: veteranstoday.com/2010/11/13/gordon-duff-who-speaks-up-for-holocaust-survivors/
Examples: >>>/polarchive/7
6. Many of the Jews who were actually at these camps during the war said that there was nothing sinister about them at all. [vid]
7. Most or all of the "witness testimony" given at Nuremberg is questionable. There is evidence that the German witnesses had confessions beaten out of them by the Soviets. The Jewish witnesses at the trial included fraudsters like Yankel Wiernik.
8. Everyone who has gone to look for physical evidence has come back empty-handed. Fred Leuchter tested the walls of the alleged gas chamber of Auschwitz for traces of cyanide and the tests came back negative. These results were confirmed by Germar Rudolf. Ground penetrating radar suggests that the ground at Treblinka has never been disturbed etc. etc. etc.
9. The "six million" figure is symbolic and is not based on any demographic study. In fact, the figure has been in western newpapers, on and off, for more than a century.

So… there are no bodies, there is no murder weapon, there are no documents, the alleged crime scene does not look like a crime scene, most of the people claiming they saw the murders are proven frauds, many counter witnesses are saying that there were no murders at all and there is no physical evidence to suggest that a crime took place.

But shut up and believe it because we told you to, goyim.

You don't want to go to jail, do you?

What Holocaust denier denies that no jews were outright killed rather than just dying from the ways which you described? Some jews were outright executed along with non-jews for doing more than simply being Jewish. The gist of the denial is that the Jews of Europe weren't selected for systematic extermination.

We already disseminate information the blue pills ignore anyway, nothing wrong with opening their eyes to Jewish Talmudic mysticism.

One of the questions I ussually ask people when talking about the holohoax, is if they know the number that died from typhus, starvation and suicide, and if those deaths can be attributed as murders in the event, or if it's a by product of the horrors of war. Ussually on the "trust me goy, bad things happened" but further pushing the "the gassings were bullshit.

I am sure Jews were killed, for political and racial reasons, but they were probably fully justified. The kikes committed treason against Germany, and the punishment for fighting your fellow Germans (or your fellows period) is death.

So long as it's for our side anyway :^).

I also like looking at the parallels between the German and American concentration camps. If you lok into how they were set up, laid out, maintained, and gaurded, you find they're practically mirrors of one another. And while it's a major human rights violation (implying jews and nips are people… Japs slightly closer to real people), I don't know how anyone could argue it's as bad as genocide, or justification for the Homley Plan (or whatever it's called, the three pinged Jew plan for the genocide of The German People that the US Goyvernment laid out for after the war)

Except the 6 million number isn't numerology or gematria bullshit, at least not wholly. There's a part of the Talmud that states that before Israel can get its own country back they had to return to the land 'minus six million', meaning six million people had to die. Kikes continually used this number to try to self fulfill their own prophecy, part of the reason they are so fucking nuts is because they think they have a mandate by god to rule over the goyim over this prophecy coming "true".

Taking the numerology route is just asking for your friends, who are probably not a tenth as WOKE as you are, to write off anything else you say as foolish. That said, Gematria is full on tinfoil dumb shit.

I also saved this from another user.

just filter the shills, pic related

One of the problems is that it's hard to even talk about this stuff in some places. Heck, even many of the youtube historical footage are censored here (France). They usually don't outright say it's censored, but instead another reason is given.

For example, this video is blocked:
youtube.com/watch?v=5O9oWySmZkg

"Cette vidéo inclut du contenu de FranceTV mcn, qui l'a bloqué dans votre pays pour des raisons de droits d'auteur."

"This video includes content from FranceTV mcn, who blocked it in your country for reasons of author's rights."

Somehow I managed to download it before it got blocked though. But this one I haven't been able to:
'Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told' Parts 1-27 @TGSNTtv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

And in this case, the reason given is just "Cette vidéo n'est pas disponible dans votre pays." (this video isn't available in your country)

Anyway, it comes down to this: if you can't have a frank, open discussion, then you can't make your case. Instead they keep rehashing the same old and one-dimensional emotional appeals that you know are false because they're not allowed to be challenged (and would fall apart very quickly if they were).

Those "deniers" are similar to controlled opposition like Glenn Beck or Milo.

I know, fam.
Because you're White, you cracker.

It's bullshit precisely because the system tries to reinforce it so hard. No one cares about actual facts–they wouldn't be illegal to question.

tl;dr listen and believe you shitlord

You can train by trying to convince christcucks god doesn't exist, if you succeed (spoiler alert : you won't) just use the same rethoric with the holohoax.

I think people are more (much, much more) dependent on their g-d and religion (and LARPing) than on the holohoax.
You can convince people that the lolocaust was a hoax because it's a common belief like climate change but it's not something so vital that they would die without it.

DIE IN A FIRE KIKE SHILL

You reddit-accusers are only one step below CTR on the Shit-Disturbers scale. You know that, right? When CTR folds its tents after the election, you guys will be the cancer.

You do realise that Plebbit, the eternal enemy of imageboards will never be our brothers. that "imageboard/reddit alliance" forced meme bullshit is exactly like the "based nigger" bullshit, and that you can freely go back to >>>/cuckchan/, newfaggot.

Yes, congratulations on figuring out that life's not fair. Congratulations on figuring out that the kikes and their programmed useful idiots do not argue honestly, do not heed logic.

Now that you're with the program, learn to play the cards you've been dealt. Kvetching like a kike that your opposition isn't being fair won't get us anywhere. We have to accept that this is the game we must play, and play it to win.

I think the argument flew over your head again.

This is key. Pics related.

kys reddit

First and third pics are how Zyklon B chambers actually worked, when used for the manufacturer intended purpose of delousing.

The middle pic is how Zyklon B was supposedly used to gas jews. Notice how there is no heater, and no circulation fan. If the Germans were such great engineers, and if the Holocaust was a meticulously planned out industrial extermination of jews, then why did they fail to install the proper equipment to use their gas?

Further fun: You are now aware that the Germans had gas chambers capable of gassing an entire train all at once. They used them to delouse cargo trains coming in from other countries, but somehow it never occurred to them that they could gas trains full of jews all at once manual labor was alien to the jews, so both the zyklon heating/circulation machines and the trainyard fumigation chambers were both unknown to them. That explains why neither appear in jewish stories.

the reddit-spacing people are the CTR people. at the very least, they're anons who fell for it as a forced D&C meme

so what? that has nothing to do with paragraph formatting. "reddit spacing" is a D&C meme and if you're not a shill, then you've been swindled by one

(sage for offtopic)

(checked)
Ah, my mistake then.

Claiming a burden of proof fallacy when there is tons of evidence that would suggest the original story, the Holocaust, is faggotry at best. Your argument about proving a negative is a red herring at best.

That video is describing the underdetermination of science theory basically where we can't really prove anything unless we know if there are exceptions (which is impossible)

This topic is something totally different. We're not talking about God, or reindeer flying. We are talking about an event that is claimed to have happened and have evidence to suggest that it didn't happen.

This follows the same logic as a nigger who tries to grab a cops gun and claims he had his hands up. When you have proof that he had gun powder on his hands, witnesses proved he charged the officer and didn't have his hands up; you can logically conclude that one story is right and one story is wrong.

It's time to actually engineer some "gas chambers" / "mass extermination devices".

Put the holohoax myth to death by a real life application of science and engineering.

Collaborative project anyone?

Listen mate, I know you're reading off rationalwiki but can you speak without just listing off fallacies over and over? It's pretty tiresome. Also you seem to be implying that there's plenty of evidence for the Holocaust which is pretty funny.

Let me guess, TRS?

The kikes never being in Egypt is a great primer. I'm often shocked by how many people even on Holla Forums still believe that the jews were slaves in Egypt. The academic kikes don't even bother to lie about this one anymore although your common kikes still refer to it as fact, as it is their religion. Even Kikepedia flat out says there is zero evidence of it. (Normalfags think it is okay to believe something if wikipedia says it, because "well I read it on wikipedia" is a good way of getting out of any controversy. They're willing to offend the odd religious jew by disbelieving Exodus because they can fall back on "wikipedia agrees with me" and that will protect them from any meaningful backlash Feigning as a wikipedia-educated atheist is a great way to get out of casual accusations of antisemitism. I've used this countless times before and it always works.)

Knowing Exodus to be a fabrication gets people into the mindset of jews making shit up. Thinking about jews slandering plainly superior civilizations. The Exodus being myth, fabricated full-cloth, is babby's first redpill. It's just a shame it's so hard to deploy on devote "the old testament is literal" Christians…

did you idiots not realize how uninformed and vigourouously mort homosexual than usual the OP is

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Yeah something about this doesn't exactly scream "german engineering".

He's just being practical, asshole. It's not a good primer.

I don't even know what rationalwiki is. I have a degree in engineering and also took classes on logic / debate, retard.

If you want proof read the fucking thread, there are several images posted that would suggest enough to at least cast doubt on the legitimacy of the holocaust. If one part of the argument is untrue, it is logical to infer that other parts may as well be untrue.

Pretend like it's common knowledge. Smugly say things like "ha. You still believe in the holocaust? Do you also believe in Santa clause?" the key is to be very very smug. And with a sprinkle of sarcasm for implied plausible deniability. Ez pz

I've thought about this before. Here is my 'plan':

NO CAMPS
>take train into trainyard, fumigate it, connect it to burial train

Live jews are never unloaded from the train. There are no barracks for jews. No cafeterias for jews. No brothels, swimming pools, no barbed wire or barber shops for the jews. You gas them on the train, and dump them out into ditches alongside the track. There is no camp, any equipment you need is brought along on the train. There are no camps of "survivors" to be liberated.

That's how I'd do it with 1930s tech. I'm sure there might be even better ways now.

I'm confused, I've been arguing that the burden of proof for evidence is on the kikes the entire time. I'm not arguing in favor of the traditional view of the holocaust. My point was that unless something is proven true to a reasonable extent, something that hasn't been done with the holocaust, then it can be dismissed outright.

I know full well of the Madagascar option and the ludicrous reports of "surviving the gas chambers" (even kids, multiple times, so lucky!). What I'm saying is both the europeans and the actual jews who died there, even if that wasn't the plan, can still blame their gracious host for the treatment.

Not that anyone would shift the blame game like that. Germans arrested people for any goddamn reason, there's a reason if people say "being a nazi" for venomous fanaticism. That's reason enough for not giving them the benefit of the doubt, like not trusting the talibans with the wellbeing of a captured girls school.

The only part about that which sounds German is the numbers. Germans love serial numbers. They even serialized individual screws on their rifles. t. forgotten weapons

The general public does not yet understand this.
So they don't see how this absolves the germans.

First they must be taught that the jews were justly imprisoned. That means Holla Forums must continue to educate the public on the historic and continued menace of the jews. Only after they realize that the jews were asking for it, will they understand how the allied bombings absolve the germans. Until they understand that, mere internment of the jews is seen as damning.

The hoax is both in numbers and relevance. 50 years ago, europeans knew about their country at war. Today the story has shifted completely to Nazis vs Jews. I speak from the perspective of my country: germans killed us first, jews second, so I dont buy their hand were forced.

I've been able to convince people that the people that died were due to starvation in large part and not due to gassing or any other hilarious methods. Once that's conceded, I remind them that Typhus and food shortages only became a problem after the stranglehold of Germany became a lot tighter. They usually concede that one too.

I like to remind them why things like Kristallnacht happened because that's usually a big eye opener.

Giving yourself plausible deniability is a great technique. It's saved my ass a few times.

I've cultivated a reputation for "dry humor, sometimes deliberately offensive but often not serious" which allows me to get away with saying just about anything. If I push to far, I just crack a smile then laugh. Makes people think it was just some sort of edgy joke, and they immediately forgive me and laugh with me. My boss thinks I'm hilarious. He's even started to make a few of his own jew jokes…

>>7921030 (unintentional reply)

The connection is not there, because leftists erased the link between bolshevism and jews. Our grandfathers still remembered that.

That same link exists with multiculturalism, and needs to come out.

What country are you speaking about friend?

You're essentially repeating yourself here. I get where you're coming from but what you're saying does not fully abide by the (((official))) narrative being purported to the goyim ad nauseam (which would make you as much of a denier as the rest of us) and that is what i and most of those deniers you brought up deny. The official story and really the bread and butter of holocaust promotion isn't "jews under German rule just happened to die for x reasons under such and such conditions" it's "Germans rounded up every jew they could get their hands on to wipe them off the face of the earth"

Wikipedia still hints at it, if you know where to look. Teach normalfags about the so called "German Revolution." Positively riddled with kikes. If you're looking for it, it is hard to ignore.

I was literally gassed 6 gorilion times, goy. Now pay up those reparations

Oy vey, your dubs triggered my epigenetic memory of my ancestors being gassed 6,000,000^2 times.

Honestly, the primary function of concentration camps was obviously forced labor, the same as the USSR's gulags or the camps under Tito's Yugoslavia. The problem of what to do with those unfit to work, however, was typically answered by an unmarked mass grave and a firing squad. There is reason to believe that this happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany, as it is hardly unique, but not to the extent that it is officially reported.

Trying to convince normies the holocaust never happened isn't worth it. Convince normies the holocaust should have happened and should happen again, that's a better goal, and it's easier.

Although ive managed to convince my family that the holocaust is a lie and that leftists, mudslimes, oggas and kikes are subhumans, Ive had very little succes in debating normalfags online. Ive spent many hours writting excellent comments with sources to support all of my claims but after all that these emotional imbeciles will just resort to calling me names and tell me I need to read a fucking history book.
Now how exactly am i supposed to convince these types of people that we should execute all kikes when the mear mention of jews or Germany is enough cause them to have an emotional breakdown?

Pursuasion, user. Same as Trump.

The older I get, the more I come to believe that there are two types of people, cognitively speaking. You could call them freethinkers and sheep, but those terms are overused. I think it breaks down like this:

Freethinkers make a conscious effort to think the way we all like to believe we think. They take in information and try to sort through it. They assign weight to facts based on how likely and reliable they sound, maybe they do some research on their own, and they compile evidence into a worldview that's subject to change when new information becomes available. If what they come to believe is problematic - like there were no gassings at Auschwitz, slavery was good for blacks, women are happier as wives and mothers, etc. - then they probably keep their traps shut and just quietly act on their beliefs in ways that won't make trouble for them.

Sheep, on the other hand, believe whatever the fuck an authority figure (including the mob around them) tell them is so. Fucking forget about teaching them anything. The only way to change their minds is to tell them that "everybody knows" something already, and that they're a bad person for not going along. You know, like the guy in Idiocracy, who got tired of explaining about electrolytes and just told them that he could talk to plants? Sadly, this seems to be pretty common.

This is why I believe some mechanism has to be worked out for killing off or otherwise expelling dipshits from the population. Each generation has a few geniuses, a few retards, and a huge number of mediocre people in the middle. Shave off the bottom of the bell curve with each generation, and see if we're not living in space colonies in 100 years.

Bullshit people need to know the truth. When people found out then been duped and all those wars were for kike interests, as well as kikes running the slave trade and organ harvesting they will not be happy. The next time these subversive, blood drinking, baby fellating, self chosen assholes get kicked out might be their last. People need historical fact.
The best way to start redpilling is the Usury of the juden, Federal Reserve, IMF, World Bank, etc. Then eventually work up to white genocide via Kalergi and Hooten's plans and the Holohoax and Communism.

shieeeet

Reddit spacing is real, believe it or not. it's used because reditors tend to doule space their posts and it was discovered a while back that most users from reddit who came here still followed that typing format.
REdditors on Holla Forums though have been trying to meme that reddit spacing accusations as a D&C meme, which in reality is a way to pluck out infiltrators.

We have a new type of shill lads. These ones think every OP is a comment topkek.

>>>/ovens/

I question why bother. Even if it did happen, I don't see why we should continue to support Israel given we get little, if any benefit from our deals with those fuckers. They got a homeland and repayment for what happened, so I'd say the matter is fucking settled and they should get over themselves.

I also don't see much in the way of demanding Turkey give reparations for the Armenian Genocide, or even acknowledging that it fucking happened, so why should the Jews get something that almost no other group gets?

Except no one will give a shit about your argument who still believes it despite the evidence presented to them that they shouldn't.

Show evidence. If doubt doesn't follow, but instead a bunch of hypothetical defeaters, you have yourself someone who is anti-rational but instead making excuses to excuse the evidence presented to them.

Underrated post

"6 million slaves, goym!"
their first holocaust myth

what the fuck are you talking about? i've been coming to Holla Forums since halfchan /new/.

So all Jews had a yellow triangle behind the colored one?

Dubs confirm oldfag

Embed related is even better, if I had the money I would remake without the crappy audio/video quality and terrible music.

I'm sure you have buddy.

They really don't. you only think it does because the double digits go with something you agree with, if this had dubs you would ignore it or consider it a waste of dubs.

remember to buy the Special Edition Blu Ray>>7921383

I heard that nobody has found any mass graves dating from WW2. Is that wrong?

focusing on trump right now

Moot collects a sample from the wall of an alleged extermination facility for testing

Once you understand the nature of Jews you can immediately believe it isn't real.

To figure out how to redpill someone you have to figure out why they take the bluepill
1. They have some kind of bad moral characteristic they want to support with their delusions. e.g. "I am fat, so I support anti-fat shaming."
2. They are afraid of going against the crowd. You need to convince these people that your like are better to be affiliated with.
3. They are just uninformed

good call
you are wise

YOU PROVE IT WITH MATHEMATICS

You don't have to prove anything. Wrestle control of the media and you can lie all you want. It's just your goyish sensibilities that prevent you from realizing this.

isnt it fucking insane how the jews really are behind almost everything?

this actually makes it harder to redpill because its so unbelievable

Easily one of the best holocaust threads I've seen yet.

how do I know all the documents about the roman empire aren't fucking fake?
how do I know all the documents about the soviet gulags aren't fucking fake?

This retarded affirmanti incumbit probatio will get you nowhere and yeah, not shit you will seem dumb. Why? Because there are already tons of evidences and a strong narrative about it. So the only strategy is to question the legitimacy of their evidences one by one, showing why some aren't very solid at all. your whining like a bitch about
is one of the reasons why revisionism is so poorly viewed.

Jew logic/10. Just like a kike lawyer: if your client is guilty argue the law, if your client is innocent argue the facts. You don't have any facts though do you? No instead you throw out some latin legalese along with a half-assed apology for historical relativism. Whatever brainwash factory you're currently paying to attend be sure and keep the receipt.

Unfortunately, there's really no way to question the narrative on a broader scale. The best you can hope to do is just make oven jokes and troll kikes. It's not all bad though. The holohoax is just a story used to prevent anyone from questioning jewish power. But like all historical events/narratives, it loses its effect the further away in time we are from the event.

Think about it. Holohoax happened like 75 years ago. The """survivors""" are mostly all dead. And what are they going to do to shill the holohoax story after all the people that were actually alive at the time are gone? You can already see people using the "oy vey my grandfather/second uncle/great grandmother was a holocaust victim!" bullshit, but that doesn't hold the same impact. Moreover, you can't shill a sad violin story forever without people growing tired of hearing about it. The farther away in time, the less people will care. Eventually we'll come to the point where bringing up the holohoax won't hold any water in an argument. And we're quickly reaching that point on a widespread scale. It's already a useless argument online.

The people who were made to really feel ashamed of the holocaust and antisemitism in general were the boomer generation in America/Europe, since they were the ones who were growing up and going to indoctrination centers in the post-war era. Holocaust kvetching doesn't have the same effect on the millennial generation. Even in IRL among normies, I'm able to joke about gassing kikes and the holocaust not being real. They think I'm just being facetious, but the fact of the matter is that I can totally get away with making jokes about this shit around them.