Assange proof of life

Why is it that I can't find anything over the past day about proof of life for Assange? As far as I can tell there has been nothing posted anywhere online that is recent (as in post-withdrawal of internet) verifiable proof of life?

It concerns me that something has happened to him and that Wikileaks org has now been compromised. I hate this paranoia.

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/Psychosocial Medical Report December 2015.pdf
file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/Medical.pdf
file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/Dentist report 310715.pdf
cryptome.wikileaks.org/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788514288315068417
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788369924175441920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm also genuinely worried.
I wouldn't put it past the bitch to threaten his family either

Yeah… It's actually kind of pathetic how distraught I am about this. I have an actual life with adult bullshit to deal with, and all I can do is follow this stuff.

are you somehow implying politics is for kids?

not at all, just that i have other shit that i *should* be doing, yet am not because I am wrapped up in this todd & clare, assange, etc stuff.

like, this is literally keeping me up at night. having a hard time focusing at work. i had to sign legal papers today for something, and i just blew through them… who the fuck knows what i signed. not blaming anyone other than myself for it, please don't misunderstand, but i have a real sense of dread during most of my waking hours

The emails contain proof of Moloch/Minerva Masonic connections to major political powers, the Minerva sect of Masons are responsible for the last two centuries of major political assassinations to cover their asses

well you would be amazed at the average age of the majority of Holla Forums users fam
HINT : UNDER 18

If you want to worry then here:
file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/Psychosocial Medical Report December 2015.pdf
And this one too:
file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/Medical.pdf
And this one:
file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/Dentist report 310715.pdf

This is disinfo.

Those files dated 01.01.1984 are suspect as fuck, could this be his killswitch? I'm also really worried something has happened to him. The timing with the Clinton debate and the T&C company linking back to Podesta.

I think it's a reference to 1984 and also a defense against people editing files.

Maybe we should get on twitter and start pestering wikileaks to provide proof Assange still lives.

He remains elusive in general, as a habit. Like you all do being user. I think we'd know by now. The embassy would have some explaining to do.

yeah, 100% an orwell reference. Have a lot of these files already been leaked though?

This stuff is not Assange's dead man switch. That folder was on wikileaks site for a long time, some user just stumbled on it recently and everybody took the bait that it was the insurance files. It isn't.

top kek that's some valid statistics. How would you possibly ever know this? Nevermind that there's 10x more lurkers than active posters and there's no way to get any demographic information on them. And why does that even matter in the first place? This is a site where the truth is valued over all else, and the forced anonymity means it's the merits of your argument that matter, not any attributes about yourself. Your point is weak as fuck user.

It may be advantageous for Assange's whereabouts and personal status to be unknown at this time. I'd love to know what's going on with him but given that nothing has changed as far as wikileaks' operations go, I'm pretty sure everything is fine. Don't you think wikileaks would be going fucking bananas if Assange was arrested or killed? The entire rest of the organization would have to be totally oblivious as to his status in that case, and that seems pretty unlikely to me.

do you think it is possible the org itself was compromised? If there was a coordinated action, there may not have been time to react. That's my fear.

Yeah, some are new however.

Some are new. 3 of them are.

icwatch
saudi-databade.zip
And one other which I can't remember or see.

Thanks for clarifying, far too much disinfo floating about. Surely he knows we are worried and if nothing was the matter, woulnt he just show his face from a window/balcony?

kek, I can imagine the 15 year old slavshits acting all hard in front of their computers

dont fuck w me, bro, or i will cut you with my sweet switchblade comb!

I'm almost 3x the age of 15. Getting old sucks.

not true. maybe true on half/pol/

most of us found Holla Forums (or other boards or even /new/) on 4chan in high school like ten years ago. we've all grown up together on this board and now the majority of us are working class adult men.

I find that unlikely only because every single member of the org and all of the attorneys would all have to be compromised or taken out at once. If that's the case, and the intention is to stop the Podesta leaks from being posted, why are they still getting posted on schedule every day? If you want to suggest that some three letter agency is now forging the remainder of the Podesta e-mails you're delving into dangerous counterfactual territory. In addition, if Assange was indeed arrested or killed you'd think someone at the Ecuadoran embassy would be pissed off that their sovereignty was violated as well. That's kind of a big deal in international politics.

Furthermore, the MO of any three letter agency would be to keep any kind of operation as quiet as possible. The most likely outcome from Assange actually being assassinated is a press release from wikileaks or the Ecuadorans saying he died of natural causes or a heart attack. That's all you'd get because there would be no evidence anything actually happened to him. Obviously we'd all still go fucking bananas about three letter agency activity and so would a lot of normalfags, but I just don't see the Company or anybody else running a high profile op on Assange given the level of attention he currently has.

You raise a perfectly valid point. There are indeed some new files going up on there. Wikileaks hosts files for other sites as well, for example they host this for cryptome: cryptome.wikileaks.org/ I imagine there are files being put up in that folder on a regular basis. My main point is that nothing that has been posted on there resembles, in any way, something triggered by his dead man switch. Especially when we know the exact point of the dead man switch is to release an AES key to decrypt all of the known and published gigantic insurance files of which everybody should have a copy.

Checking your double dubs. Assange probably knows we're very concerned, but also consider the whole Todd & Clare thing going on. There's a lot of weird shit afoot and Assange is probably being even more careful than he already is. Minimizing public appearance could be beneficial for him right now. I'm not saying that I have his own rationale because I'm not him, but he may very well have a reason to play along with the Ecuadorans and fly well below the radar for a while.

rolling for triple dubs. I hope you are right. Makes sense to lay low for a while but a part of me still thinks that he would have made at least some contact over the last few days but absolutely nothing. I do feel that this could be just one stage in his master plan endgame scenario and hope that he is staying one step ahead but who knows?

It hurts.
It may be hidden somewhere inside still though.

This user has made a solid, solid post.
One thing I'd like to throw out there though is that I don't think they want to assassinate him.

They need to destroy his credibility which they'll either do though extraditing him and getting him to confess to crimes, or by depriving him of any meaningful contact and isolating him until he loses his mind.

Killing him right now is going to martyr him, it'd be a massively powerful streisand effect one that is not directed towards one topic but all of what wikileaks does.

One last thing I wanted to add in relation to the dead man switch. If Assange has a setup like I think he does to release the AES keys, that shit will be spammed absolutely everywhere the second the switch is tripped. In my mind the only way for the governments of the world to actually prevent that release, assuming they know it's imminent, is to take down the entire internet. There's no way they can intercept the traffic in flight and stop it from being sent out - there's no way for any intel agency to know what the dead man switch release would look like. The only way to be sure is to literally turn off the entire internet. If they took out Assange they could probably assume they have at least 12 hours to cut off all internet access worldwide.

As insane as that sounds, if Assange believes the contents of the insurance files are enough to prevent him from being assassinated because of the seriousness of the information contained within, then the governments described in the insurance files would absolutely be willing to shut down the internet worldwide for a time. The process for finding all of the distribution points of the AES keys would be incredibly difficult and massively resource intensive, but not all that technically complex. Certainly something that a government being threatened by destruction via information would be willing to fund. In the nearly impossible event that I'm smarter than even the best three letter agencies I'd rather not describe the mechanism by which you'd track down the distribution points once the internet is shut down.

How do you shut down the internet anyway? First you force the DNS root servers to push out new authoritative DNS records for all domain names in existence. You point every domain name to government servers that all reply with 127.0.0.1 for all domain records. When you make that push, subordinate DNS servers around the globe will update their internal records and propagate them onwards. As soon as that hits an individual computer, every named address is disabled.

After that, you can proceed in one of two ways. The first is to force all internet routing providers with AS numbers to shut down their routers or null route all traffic under threat. Tell them all they'll be prosecuted for treason in their respective countries if they don't comply. The other alternative is technically harder to make work and requires organizations like the NSA to have immense technical capabilities. Snowden's leaks, limited hangout aside, indicate the NSA already has this kind of technology. The idea is that you either remotely break in to every router on the internet (not that hard to do if you've already corrupted their firmware or have manufacturer level infiltration already) and disable them all, or you forge BGP routes across all routers across the internet.

Once that is done you've prevented all data exchange across the internet worldwide. Doing so would be unbelievably expensive in terms of financial and time cost, but given what we know about the governments of the world, I would assess it'd be possible to do that within a 12 hour span. Clearly you're going to have a PR disaster once you've found all the dead man switch origin points and you turn the internet back on, at which point you blame Russian hackers for the biggest DDoS attack the internet has ever seen. The highest level tech nerds would be forever converted into tinfoil Holla Forumsacks but that's a small price to pay for keeping your secrets safe.

The scary part about all that? I'm just some user. I don't work for any agencies or governments. So if I can think up a plan that governments could feasibly achieve, what do you think the best and brightest are capable of doing?

We just have to wait and see. It fucking sucks. I am greatly concerned for him but I think he's a pretty smart guy and has made it this far. I can only hope the insurance he has is the most insane shit possible, and that he's taken steps to leave hints for governments as to what the insurance file might contain. He's effectively turned the battle into one of wits rather than might if so.

Well, this is just based on my own theories of what Assange has set up, so take it with a grain of salt. I am of the opinion that if and when his dead man switch is tripped, we will all know it very quickly. It will be very, very obvious. Any attempts to mitigate it will be Streisand effected into oblivion. The only way I think the governments of the world could survive the switch being tripped is described here: but again that's just my own read on the situation.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with respect to assassination though. The best thing they could do is destroy the legitimacy of the leaks on the site. If you were able to call the validity of the data into question in the minds of the people then there's no need to kill Assange. He'd probably be incredibly demoralized - you've seen how some Holla Forumsacks can be once they see the truths of the world. It's very hard to do so and remain optimistic about anything.

I think even arresting him and throwing him in jail for his "crimes" wouldn't really stop the spectre of the internet from dropping their interest in him though. Too many people know that the data wikileaks drops is gold standard level and I think a lot of people, even normalfags, are smart enough to recognize when someone is being set up. And I don't think he'll go crazy from being isolated - maybe he's a NEET at heart and can deal with that just fine. Certainly his history in the computing world gives makes me believe that's possible. And all the while he gets to thrash the world and disclose all their secrets, which I'm sure is very satisfying. I think you could throw most Holla Forumsacks in his shoes and they'd be perfectly happy with their situation, although wikileaks would be a lot more holocaust focused.

If this ends up a battle of wits im sure he will prevail, its hard to speculate with such little information that is actually credible.

Maybe he has cut his own internet off and the government wont admit they have nothing to do with it as they want to be thought of as being capable of taking him down. Could all be part of his plan. Just speculating, I really do think its the murricans responsible but if he knew he would be getting accused of certain crimes in the coming days it might be an advantage for him to be able to prove he physically couldn't use the internet. Just a thought.

Very good point about him disabling his own access. The only counterpoint there is that allegedly John Kerry asked the Ecuadorans to do it. However, wikileaks were the ones that tweeted that out if I recall correctly.

Exactly, allegedly. We haven't had any official comment from any government admitting this. Not even sure what Equador's official stance is, I think we only have what wikileaks have told us via the twitter feed. Purely speculation but a possibility none the less.

Not a lot Julian.

even if so that is useful, children are the future, we need the young to be on side so that we're the cool kids once the shit hits the fan big time, parents of any worth will defend their progeny.

Proper care and education for our children remains a cornerstone of
our entire colonization effort. Children not only shape our future;
they determine in many ways our present. Men and women work harder
knowing their children are safe and close at hand. And never forget that,
with children present, parents will defend their home to the death.

—Colonel Corazon Santiago,
“Planet: A Survivalist’s Guide”

If he is still breathing and in the embassy there needs to be a rescue mission, like when Otto Skorzeny freed Mussolini

It's not true. Equador cut it off due to pressure from Kerry.

Sauce?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788514288315068417

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788369924175441920

I meant an official Sauce that wasn't put out by Wikileaks. If Julian did cut off his own internet then tweets like this, pointing the blame at Kerry wouldn't be surprising would they?

topkek user

same here m8, I know that feel.

He's never deceived like that before, why expect that?

Someone needs to take the risk and storm the embassy. He's most likely dead and I can guarantee they're waiting to release the notice that he an heroed after the election.

It's Schroedinger's Assange

We know he may or may not be inside the embassy. The only option is for him to show himself, so he can assume the state of (a) alive or (b) ded by sniper.

I don't necessarily expect it. It was just a suggestion but one that could be feasible. Who really knows whats going on behind the scenes?

kek

The funny part is I don't think the governments would face serious consequences for doing so. I envision "keep calm and carry on" being parroted throughout all mainstream media.

01.01.1984 is upon us

Nov 5th, should be a group of protesters outside showing support, would be good cover for an entry

Good goyim would just listen to talmudvision but it could very quickly turn into chaos as niggers and drug addicts would see the situation as a chance to start looting and rioting.

Assange could use some happening to make it more costly for them.

I'd wager it'd be mostly localized violence where they feed on themselves.

13 year old chink reporting in

If they could get him to flee to the Russians for asylum it would fit the narrative. Maybe Ecuador throws him out with an understanding that he be able to seek asylum with the Russians. They used Snowden's Russian asylum as a way to discredit him, and it worked out much better politically than if he had been arrested. A Snowden trial would have been a political nightmare. Then they could say "see he really is a Russian spy" and it would be more believable for his former leftist supporters.

need to blast WL twitter with #TitsAndTimestamp or GTFO
or some shit

If his situation is still uncertain by bonfire night, I will find out if he is still inside the embassy. Guaranteed

"Bonfire Night" refers to 23 June, St John's Eve night, but I wager you mean the "remember, remember the fifth of November"?

Yes, Nov5, Guy Fawkes night if you prefer. If he is not in the embassy or is compromised/dead, a clear signal will be sent to those outside. In such a case, it seems probable that I'll be going down with the ship so to speak but getting the truth out will be worth it.

The more people outside the building the easier entry will be so I hope the show of support outside attracts a large enough crowd. Even better would be confirmation of life from the man himself beforehand but we'll have to wait and see for now.

Assange is not dead, but the press would want this to be about Assange rather than Shillary,, so Assange stay low and surf Holla Forums using mobile prepaid cards, until he get's internet back officially.

Maybe we should make a bunch of shit threads about it

whats the point of screwing with the dns if you are going to just block traffic?

bump

guys….

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His life and work, while important, is a drop in the bucket of what might happen soon. Don't make one person you don't even know a focal point of your day to day life.

Maintain a stoic state even in dangerous situations, that is being a man.

And twitter down as well. what a (((coincidence)))