The bond between dad and daughter must be severed

The bond between dad and daughter must be severed

As humans, we must move to our original state of being: Young children are raised by mothers alone, and men stay together in packs and only go to women to breed. Similar to deer and other animals.

The reason why, is because the father and daughter relationship is inherently unnatural. The man puts time, money, and love into her, only so she can be fucked by other men. This is why dads feel like cucks when their daughter is with a boy or wants to have sex. You're basically conquering the dads family right in front of him. Dads have no problem with their sons having sex, though.

On the other hand, mothers care not if their sons or daughters have sex. So kids should grow up with a mother.

Raising a daughter is not worth it. You'll feel like an emasculated cuck your entire life. If you absolutely have to have a family, ABORT YOUR DAUGHTERS. Your sons conquer in the name of your family. Your daughters get conquered in the name of your family. Any masculine man knows which is preferable.

Just think. Ted Cruz will have no successors.

The fuck is this shill on about?

Pervert.

How did you get pervert out of that?

china, fuck off

The Chinese abort their daughters because its in their familys interest. They want cucks to raise them instead.

Are you going to be the cuck that raises a cum receptacle for the sons of men who aborted their daughters?

literally nigger-tier

Kill yourself

Or how about I track you down and eviscerate you with a rusty corkscrew? That sounds like a better plan.

you, madam, are one basic bitch

get off our site

What's the issue? Please point it out.

What could possibly go wrong with that.

out out out, jew

that is exactly how you turn your daughter into an attention seeking whore.

You should look up what a cuckold really is, cuckchan fag. Reported.

All women turn out that way, father or not. Women hate their fathers and want them to feel cucked.

Oy vey.

Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle

Shit thread OP kill yourself.

Yeah the bond between a daughter and a father needs to be better, not sure about this but hey here's this old thing

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS YOUR MALFUNCTION?????

I'm trying to save you from having a cucked future. If you can't open your eyes a little wider, you will be doomed.

It's been a while 'ABORT YOUR DAUGHTERS' MGTOW cuck.

I am the polar opposite of a cuck. I can see it from miles away.

Keep projecting kike.

I am saying to raise SONS.

You can't be cucked through a son. You are always cucked through a daughter.

Oh yes, girls raised solely by their mothers tend to turn out so very well.

I promise your boys will be homos so you shouldn't even try m8.

Don't breed goyim! Propagating your race makes you a cuck! A nuclear family makes you a cuck!

ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

They hate their fathers and throw away his lessons into the trash. What they care about is society. If society is degenerate, women will be.

to be fair you sound like a Nigger

Kill yourself.

Men Sent Their Own Way please fuck off. The nuclear family is the heart of a healthy society. You can't compare humans to fucking deer, you dummie.

You cannot seriously, unironically, be advocating that all children should be raised by single mothers, on Holla Forums.

The father/daughter bond may be the most crucial to nurture in the family unit.
You should consider fucking yourself with an African desert euphorbia. DO SO NOW.

Again, I am speaking in context of our current society.

Trying to keep a nucelar family right now is just begging to be cucked.

After the natsoc revolution you can think about that.

Just report this cuck and hide the thread

There will be no NatSoc nation if you rot the society from inside by having kids be raised by single moms.

This is historically and biologically inaccurate. You can see evidence of the contrary to this proposed "original state" in crime stats from modern day USA alone, pic related. In essence, a huge number of men raised by only their mother become criminals and/or develop severe emotional issues because they never developed properly in an emotional sense, as they had no male role model. A daughter being raised by a single mother is slightly less destructive, as having a female role model is a bit more important for her development than a male one, HOWEVER if you haven't fucking noticed, there's a great stereotypical joke about strippers and prostitutes having no fathers or bad fathers. Know why that exists? Like any other stereotype it's rooted in truth, and daughters raised without a father also suffer severe developmental issues and become horrible people who are drains on society and weaken the nation.

So, in summation, OP, you're a massive faggot and you're wrong. If you want to talk about how women are total shit, we can have that conversation, but when you try to make the statement that fathers are totally unnecessary in their children's upbringing, you're making it obvious that you're an ignorant fuck who would weaken our white countries with his retarded lack of information.

Women are emotional nurturers and men are the breadwinners, but men are still extremely important in the upbringing of their children, especially boys.

theres literally nothing wrong with this story

i believe they planned to hold off sex until she was 14 but they did it when she was 11

people calling this pedophilia is laughable. dude decided to raise himself a wife instead of meet one.

do you think the modern woman has a more satisfying life than this girl did?

op is just mad his daughter treats him like shit because even your daughter will hate you if you are ugly

To counter signal that image I'm pretty sure the whopping majority of those Single woman who produce criminals are Nigresses

That's why you keep them from mainstream influences.

he doesn't seem to understand that girls act like the way he's complaining about BECAUSE OF a lack of father's roles in their daughters lives. OP is kvetching about women being sluts and whores and daughters grow up to be that no matter what (and many of them certainly do), but very often those that do become that way because they either had no fathers, bad fathers, or fucking weak fathers (imagine betacuck dads with daughters, those pushovers are going to have sluts and whores for daughters because those girls are going to seek alpha male bad boy personalities since they never were exposed to real maleness from their dads).

OP has a half truth buried somewhere in his post but it's totally overridden by a hatred for females, and while I can totally understand that, trying to say that fathers aren't necessary in raising children is a horribly fucking retarded thing to say. Don't try and state shit that is obviously false with any modicum of research on the topic simply because you're jaded about something.

There is good reason why we (in a natural state) put resources into daughters: your son's child, you can't know for sure he's really your descendant, while your daughter's child you know for a fact is. Sons have value over daughters for getting things done. Daughters have value over sons for maintaining the blood. Therefore we put our resources into both and create strong sons and daughters.

Fathers resent young guys bonking their daughters because these days young guys are mostly slimy weaklings and young women promiscuous. The setting is usually a youthful passing fancy instead of real family building. In a proper setting, where the son in law is worthy by the father, there is no such resentment.

Raise your daughters properly, don't fear or despise them. Your irrational fear of cuckoldry and low understanding of nature have clouded your judgment. Go reflect.

Literally nigger tier child rearing. Kill yoruself OP.

OP confirmed for libshit faggot.
Family values is what prevent us from reaching such state of human degradation, as we are right now. Both father and mother serve a role. Saying such a thing when everybody is seeing the outcome of a compromised fertility group and lacking of proper parenting.
Plus human =/= animals.

your autism

so you are sexually atracted to your daughter and now she has a boyfriend and you feel cucked because she refuses to jack you off like you made her do before pupery?

Shit I never thought about that before.

Good post dude

this.
In the end OPs fear of gettting cucked comes from the fact that he has a weak character and is insecure, no girl not even his daughter would respect him. He is weak and would rather he and all european people abort their daughters than try to raise a good woman that respects him.

to channel my autism a bit, no, humans are animals, they simply have an area or two where they're specially developed.

And that's totally fine, humans being animals isn't a problem, as long as humans aren't 1) fucking savages and 2) people understand who and what the human animal really is and don't attempt to pretend otherwise.

Opossums give live birth to their young and then "abandon" them when they're 2 weeks to a month old, and the offspring is left to fend for itself. That doesn't mean it's okay for a human to do that just because another animal fucking does it, and that's one of OP's mistakes. One of the huge destructive forces of the kikes and liberals is attempting to force humanity to turn away from what it is and has always been (for example, having the nuclear family). People need to look at history and evolution and see what humans are and what works for them and not to betray their instincts. It's instinct that men don't want sluts or whores for relationships. It's instinct that our species pairs up for life or very extended periods. It's instinct that women are choosy about their mates and have a strong drive to raise children.

OP's a faggot for trying to say "this one animal does this thing therefore humans should do it too" among other things.

that depends on whether you know your son or daughter is even yours to begin with :^)

That's just the basics, it goes further beyond that. Because women are more impressionable by strong men, a good father actually have more sway with her choice of partner than with his son as well. This means that not only are you certain your daughters son actually is your grandson, it means you have greater impact on the other half of his DNA.

Not to mention that a mother have more emotional influence on sons, so you'd even have greater influence on this grandchild through her. Observe a curious fact, how grandparents tend to favor their daughter's children. It's an instinctual sort of wisdom, and when you first start to see it it's remarkably consistent.

For a tribal king it would actually be much better for dynastic stability if his crown passed to his first grandson by his daughter rather than directly to his son. The only reason we haven't done it that way is because it's too wide a time gap and thus impractical.

As I always say in these sorts of threads, this whole sad situation we have wound up with, where women are going crazy and running wild, is a failure of us men. Sons are resilient and have a good chance of turning out ok even with a hard background, daughters less so. Without a stable father who is not afraid of women they are adrift at sea.

This is not new, it's been a problem for a long time.

I don't like this new way of thinking. Historically the term animal has directly contrasted human. This type of newspeak is akin to the stuff with gender and sex and so forth.

Materialists of today like to think humans are as predictable as animals, and if only their methods of systematizing behavior were sophisticated enough, they would see the patterns. But this idea is based mostly on emotionally wanting it to be true than by any objective reason. It's never been proved that humans can consistently be predicted.

While it's true we are both biological machines of sorts, humans are not like animals and by claiming they are you are degrading yourself. Not only are humans unique in so many properties among the biomass here on this world, but we have no ability to communicate with animals to the extent that we would know whether they too have spirit in the same sense.

I know of no example of an animal who were able to suppress it's instincts on it's own.

saying that humans are animals doesn't mean that we aren't better than the other animals. As I said, humans have some special, unique traits that can only be found in their own species, but insofar as that in concerned, they act and operate in many, many ways that other animals do, and they follow the same laws of nature barring an exception here or there simply due to higher intelligence.

Humans eat, crap, die, have drives to reproduce, are instinctively tribal/social, etc. The ability to ponder ones own existence or consider the soul or anything else you'd think of as a "higher function" does not mean that humans are no longer animals, they're simply very unique animals. Note that "animals" in this sense is a technical definition, not the colloquial pejorative that retards use to mean uncivilized savages. We are literally animals by definition, I am not degrading any of us by stating fact. We are also literally primates, you think that's "degrading" as well? Humans are not some holy divinely created wonder that sprang up from the Earth overnight. Also consider that humans' "higher functions" is a weakness, as well; do you know of any other species that willfully tries to cuck itself out of existence? That demands to its fellows that they should accept predators and competitors into their midst and act tolerant to them? No. Humans' intelligence and hubris is a massive strength, to be sure, but can also be a crippling weakness simultaneously.

You seem to think I'm saying that humans are no better than other animals, and while I could easily make such an argument given the atrocious fucking state of the world today, that's not what I'm saying.

There's one fundamental difference that I see that might be there though. Humans have a soul, or at least I do, and I suspect that others do as well, but animals might not.

Also, one of the definitions of "animal" is "a living thing that is not a human being or plant" and another definition is "any living thing that is not a plant"

Kill yourself. The point isn't that we aren't animal's, it's that we aren't beasts. If we elected to behave like beasts we wouldn't have civilization which is starting to sound great because we probably wouldn't have OP either.
Sage.

MGTOW pls go

Niggers are largely raised only by mothers, and how is that working out for them? Shit tier and most are on welfare.