More Republicans tell Trump not to use Wikileaks as ammo

Expect more cucks to arise in defense of Hillary. Remember that this a battle against the GOP cuckservatives as much as it is against the democrats.
archive.is/925U3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians#Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Muslim_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Buddhists#Persecution_by_Muslims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates#Barbary_slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus
archive.is/BXK1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#draintheswamp will be fruitful and glorious

Gas the feds, revolution now.

Sounds to me like there will be leaks on Rubio too.

God how fucking retarded do they think people are? I mean people are pretty retarded for Hillary to get this far, but this is so fucking obvious. This is the sound of very intelligent, dedicated sections of the public getting dangerously close to the truth, and them panicking.

The beast is closing in, you fucks. It has your fucking scent up it's cold, wet nose and it's been tracking you for a long, long time.

Lol cucks making a genetic argument.

Is that statue real?

It's a fucking perfect metaphor over what's happening in the West.

They clearly have shit against Republicans as well. At least with the water boy Rubio, maybe the Clintons helped with his gay parties? Either way we need to get rid of these fools from the party, they won't be missed.

I'm pretty sure it's album art but you're right it's fitting nonetheless

That could be, but it's just as likely elites closing ranks because they're losing their iron grip on the plebs.

You mean Marco "just the tip" Rubio?

Or Marco "foam boy" Rubio?

or "lil' Marco" Rubio

What the fuck is Lubio even thinking? He has no political career moving forward. Trump disassembled him, people won't forget that no matter how much he tries to suck up.

His original plan during the primaries was to appear as the 'safe' option and gain enough support to run again in 2020. Of course, we all know how that turned out.

Doesn't stop Jeb! from going against Trump either. The only thing imaginable is thatbthey are desperate. The party is changing into something else and they refuse to submit to these changes. Instead they want to keep the party controllable, but ylu cannot do that when the people champion Trump's positions. Only by destroying Trump do they hope to continue the party's legacy, at least their legacy. But it is too late, the party is different and will never follow behimd these traitors ever again.

oh gee willy, what could possibly get them to decry a watchdog organisation that is infamous for digging up corruption and lies from governments?
If i didn't know any better, it's almost as if they outright stated they are corrupt as well, and are without any tact try save themselves from scandals WHICH THEY FUCKING CONFIRMED TO BE IN THEIR PARTY.

holy fucking shit, i honestly can't believe they are this fucking retarded. this is like a guy standing in front of a closet which has consistently been stacked with corpses, and going "please don't look inside there". what possible gain would they have from being this fucking obvious? i just don't understand, Holla Forums. i expected (((them))) to be more tactful, but this is just sad.

I had to take Uber to my doctor just 2 days ago and my driver was an older white man that knew FUCKING EVERYTHING about what's going on with wikileaks, O'Keefe, and all of the corruption in our government.

I know that it's just anecdotal evidence but i'm starting to think that white normalfags aren't stupid at all just ignorant, uneducated by design, and maybe most importantly distracted. But once they start seeing and smelling the utter rot in our society they wake up quick.

I really do think that we can wake up the vast majority of our white normalfag brethren. Only the radical SJW's are beyond saving and they should be kept in cryostasis until a cure for their mental illness is found.

Honestly I think that our volk can still be saved and we can return to our former glory and much much more than that.

I wonder if part of it could be Russian, as the term "wetworks" is a KGB term.

Or the shadow government uses Russian terms just for this occasion, if they ever got caught.

he hasn't even read the wikileaks yet. any advice in trying to get someone who is flat out decrying he wont read them curious enough to look for it themselves?

This. There is stuff in there that shows clearly the collusion between the dems and the republicans.

Play on their confirmation bias. If there is something they suspect, tell them to look into wikileaks and see if they can find something on it. That's what I usually do, guiding them towards stuff I want them to see first before letting loose on their own to look for stuff. The shadow government stuff is very interesting to most people because a lot of people suspect such things exist but tend to ignore it and think of it as a conspiracy theory. This tends to make them take notice.

truthstilltrueevenifrussianhackersfindit.jpg

Just keep lambasting him over it. If you wont at least look at what the other person is talking about, you are a coward protecting something you dont actually have confidence in. Those who are confident in what they know and believe have nothing to fear from a challenge.

Your filename is the exact same as the new filename the server gave you.
HOW THE FUCK?

Funny thing is the moderator was the only one to really use wikileaks against her, Hillary was responding to the moderator when she started talking about Putin and the open borders reference.

Try to convince him that Serbs did nothing wrong by pointing out the current Kosovo demographics.

Also here's my quickreply religion_of_peace.txt:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians#Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Muslim_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Buddhists#Persecution_by_Muslims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates#Barbary_slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus

problem is that he is flat out lying to himself. full on "but the Trump will be commiting voter fraud as well, since it's politics"-tier.
he literally doesn't want to see or know anything in the leaks, because it challenges his worldview.

doing this for a while now, and im honestly surprised he admitted Trump isn't an insane, "literally hitler", fascist, and he might actually know what he would do once in office.
he even gave me a new perspective on things in that sense; if trump will be president, he would work like a businessman: get better deals between the nation and foreign governments/interests by playing his cards correctly. he was actually saying his presidency would be viable, so that's a huge plus in my book.

Go back to cuckchan

he isn't ready for such a big redpill, user. trying to convince him of a seemingly unrelated situation in which i basically advocate for/agree with nationalists would seriously harm any relationship if have with him, and would just further entrench him on not believing what i say.

You should fucking have told him what's in it. Most people consider it too much effort to search for something on the internet, also by not telling him you make it seem as though there's little inside it of merit as if there was you would've surely told him because it's powerful fucking evidence to back yourself up with.

Trump takes no prisoners!

This seems like a sort of quid pro quo situation. Kind of you dont talk about our shit and we wont talk about your shit.

You shouldnt make gross assumptions about people, anyone can post here, not just shut in neck beards with Wizard complexes

do you honestly think i didn't tell him what was in them? as said, he is just either normalizing or just not believing the stuff i told him about.
the video in where they openly brag about voter fraud? republicans are doing it too!
the DNC being corrupt as hell and favoring hillary, even when the media reports on it? they are blowing it out of proportions!
clinton campaign recruiting people to tarnish reputation for the other candidate? I don't believe you!
and it goes on and on. he doesn't even fucking believed that hillary was talking war against russia in the actual debates. this is a guy who solely reads up on these things in the mainstream media, and since wikileaks hasn't been mentioned at all, he doesn't believe in it's validity or need to look into it, regardless of what i give him.

Anyone who listens to Rubibot is a fool as well as a traitor.l

Does your father care about demographics? Show him this. Tell him that Hillary will give amnesty to 30 million illegal aliens (mostly Hispanics), and that the Democrats have been importing voters for the past 50 years so they could secure a permanent Democratic majority.

CANT WAKE UP

marco who?

and is he denying the authenticity? because it doesn't sound like it

is this faggot some puppet?

Details of just corruption shown in the leaks:
+ Hillary colluded with and asked the mainstream media (specifically the ones listed) to blacklist anti-Hillary content
-MSMBC
-CNN
-NBC
-HBO's John Oliver

+ Hillary was found to be a board member of a company that deals directly with ISIS
+ Hillary had knowledge that two of America's greatest allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar (who's royal families own all of the BC's listed above including Fox News) were funding ISIS, and were on their payroll while being Secretary of State
+ Hillary sold Nuclear material to Russia (so much for Trump having Russian "ties")
+ Podesta green lit receiving funds from foreign nationals (shows HRC cooperates with corrupt individuals; Trump only surrounds himself with the best people)
+ HRC received DMC town hall debate questions early from a close friend

All in the Podesta leaks. You've also got the Clinton Foundation (Stealing from Haiti, with thousands still living in tents after Katrina, 0 charitable contributions in 2012), as well as the Emails regarding her racist and elitist views.

isn't it funny

oy vey, why don't they believe us?

are beaners into golden showers too?

The guy that got cucked by his state, in the recent polling.

Try and find evidence of corruption and elitism that resonates with him. Hillary's said and done dozens of outrageous things, although if you really believe nothing is believable enough focus on improving his views on Trump.

Marco Lubio you fucking snake, Trump endorsed you at one of his recent rallies in flordia and yet you STILL STAB HIM IN THE BACK. The cuckservatives need to be removed.

More news at 11.
There is a question though: how hard is it to plant disinformation into the leaks? I remember when Ashley Madison happened shills tried to insert fake information to the database.

The impression I got is that older (like, 40+) people are aware that the system is corrupt, but that they've been programmed to ignore it because it makes them feel sad and powerless. Again, feels before reals. Then they slip into apathy and entertainment to divert their attention.

But they have that iota of honor and sense that was implanted into them when they were younger, so they are at least capable of figuring out that "this is not how things are supposed to be, it should be better".

Everything below forty? Idiot land.

Man, it's like these idiots WANT to lose.

They do. A Trump win would kill their stranglehold on the party

Remember that leftists think with their emotions not their minds. Appeal to his emotions and then later on show him the facts. Talk to him about Hillary threatening the women Bill raped (there's that old interview of Juanita Broaddrick where she breaks down crying that would work well and if he comes back with "Hillary didn't rape her, Bill did!", ask him what kind of person stays married to a rapist), that she's said all sorts of interesting things about blacks over the years, etc. Hit the same emotional hotspots that the commies have been using on him and turn them to your advantage, basically.

WHERE'S THE PROOF?

>"STOP DRAWING ATTENTION TO OUR FAILURES YOU FUCKING GOY"

I'm not sure if these people are more sentient than a lizzard.

Hello CTR. Did anyone tell your your Vagina is looser than a dog-sized hamster?

Our satellite images clearly show that Russia is in posession of these mobile leaks of mass destruction. They are transporting them in trucks to evade UN inspection.

Lubio might be retarded

Just saw a speech Gowdy gave in which he explicitly praised Rubio. It pisses me off so much that I recommended Gowdy as special prosecutor to Trump.

well, they do have Google on their side. They've already turned over email exchanges of the wikileaks staff.

neocuckservative oven fodder like rubio and his ilk have been interfering in foreign elections since the 50s.

i for one would be fucking thankful if russia were trying to swing the election Trump's way.

yeah notice gramma benghazi in the debate saying 'oh just google 'donald trump and iraq" - and it's nothing but left wing news for the first 5 pages

Oy vey shut it down

I fully expect they told him not to use Wikileaks, then when they betrayed him he started using Wikileaks. It aligns with GOP cuckery.

Don't believe the TV demoralization poz, Dubs user.

How about Narco Lubio?

archive.is/BXK1M

Mine is the same, but is a leaf and can't vote and he's old and stubborn. So fucking annoying how he repeats the "stolen wikileaks" bullshit.

what else are we supposed to use as ammo when hillfag takes away our weapons