Undeniable proof that Hillary used an ear piece. Analysis done in Audacity

Undeniable proof that Hillary used an ear piece. Analysis done in Audacity.

Enhanced Audio: vocaroo.com/i/s1xzw9DeNsof

Undeniable proof that Hillary used an ear piece. Analysis done in Audacity.

This was the process I used imgur.com/a/6OwbS

Spread This Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?sp=CAJIAOoDAA%3D%3D&q=3rd debate
youtube.com/watch?v=smkyorC5qwc&t=1h52m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=LXbX0stsdio
thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/rabite?lang=en
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.awtgd94de
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you post the original unmodified sound file?

bumpan'

I remember hearing what sound like whispers right at that spot in the debate, she started talking slow like she was distracted and you can hear the strange sound when she turned her head to her right, bringing her left ear close to the mic.

Nigger all you did was open it and increase the volume.

Are you sure that wasn't a demon

Was just trying to get a video of the debate so I could get the original sound for

Check out youtube's results for 3rd debate:
youtube.com/results?sp=CAJIAOoDAA%3D%3D&q=3rd debate

I found the waveform, amplified it and slowed it down slightly. Repeat the same fucking steps and find how the second voice says "dozens" for yourself.

has anybody re-watched the debate specifically looking for other instances where we can hear the earpiece?

Original NBC Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=smkyorC5qwc&t=1h52m48s

You can hear it at 1h52h58s even on Youtube.

I analysed a bowl of cereal earlier today by pouring and then eating it. By my very scientific research, I was able to deduce that the cereal in question was coated in jizz

You beat me.

Getting slid hard on 4chan

What the fuck. Now that was shifty as heck.

Ok now do your own fucking audio analysis and find it for yourself. The imgur links should guide you how but I want people to discover it for themselves

Well this place is no fun …

I think it's one of those directional speakers.
Because of the way she moves her face it reflects for a moment into the microphone.

user please.

Huh, this is already posted in a thread
youtube.com/watch?v=LXbX0stsdio

We EVP now. But in truth, that was spooky shit.

Why does the audio appear a second before it sounds clear then? Theory debunked.

What's debunked, her mic has a cut off level so it doesn't pick up her infected lung breathing noises.

Fuck you cunts, act like you are smarter than 4chan, have no ability to analyze it

Wow you're fucking autistic.
Go back to 4chan then.

You fucking retarded cunt, if you can not hear that even in the original video get your hearing checked and never breed.

I can hear it. But she doesn't turn her ear to the mic when it plays. How come we can suddenly hear it at that moment?

Sorry are you calling me a cunt for not "analyzing" it or for not just listening to the original audio?
Both perhaps?
There is no reason for you to be this upset. What's up man?

That's my bad, I wrote that from memory before I rewatched it.

It's 4 am and this is legit spooky as fuck, I can't even watch it anymore

It does not sound like the word said is "dozen" which I think gives some credibility to this guy:
Clinton starts slowing down her sentence before we hear the word; There were probably several words uttered, but for some reason only this half second was picked up by the stream.

We still have to establish where the sound came from, it could reasonably be attributed to production or the moderator even though Crooked with an earpiece is probably less far fetched

reported and filtered.

How does it feel to be on the losing side and shilling for this corrupt cunt who doesn't care about you in the least, faggot?

This is getting a lot of traction on threads across the chans and many YouTube videos have been posted. Expect Alex Jones to cover soon.

She's making a noise when she opens her mouth and inhales before saying 'dozens'. It isn't audio from an earpiece or anything. Is that what you're implying? No doubt, she is cheating in some fashion, but this isn't evidence.

Here…

1. Say the story in one sentence. Figure it out if it’s complex. Make it simple. The Combetta story died because it was too complex.

thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923

2. Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/

foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html

nypost.com/contact/

washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=

thehill.com/contact

wnd.com/contact-wnd/

judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/

infowars.com/contact/

zerohedge.com/contact

3. Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

twitter.com/gatewaypundit

twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en

twitter.com/IngrahamAngle

twitter.com/seanhannity

twitter.com/michellemalkin

twitter.com/ThaRightStuff

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer

twitter.com/vdare

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

twitter.com/rabite?lang=en

twitter.com/Cernovich

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

twitter.com/RealAlexJones

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr

twitter.com/wesearchr

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics

twitter.com/dcexaminer

twitter.com/WashTimes

twitter.com/BreitbartNews

twitter.com/DailyCaller

twitter.com/nypost

4. Make friendly people on this list retweet and cover your story.

medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.awtgd94de

she didn't have an ear piece. BUT she read shit off a monitor and was writing it down several times. Rewatch.

We need to see the multiple camera angles to confirm.

If that's the sound of her inhaling then she is seriously sick.

does anyone know if there are official "rules" to the debate? I know they arent breaking the law if they break the rules or anything, but is there any document anywhere that says how its supposed to work? they made such a big deal out of the fucking podium sizes that there must be some kind of rules somewhere

I deny it. Checkmate, atheists

When I go to 01:52:58 it just shows the NBC logo and a periodic beep. Can anyone else confirm? Did they edit that part out or something?