They're afraid

Look at cuckchan.

No really, take a deep look, gaze into the abyss as one might say.

After last night's debate I have literally never seen more shilling. I've been here for a year and a half and I browse both sites, because I believe cuckchan is redeemable, it is where Holla Forums started after all.

An hour after the debate, there literally was no thread that wasn't a shill.

I counted.

I stopped at 28 shill threads, and my criteria was this:
* 0-3 replies
* contains words "drumpfkin, trumpkin, imwithher" and so on
* has a bastardized pepe on the image

I was angry to say the least but it quickly struck me that they wouldn't be doing this unless they would be ridiculously desperate, and unless the first attempts failed. Even cuckchan managed to beat the hillary basement virgins. They're working every day, like little elves for santa claus, posting shit online. It really has come to this, and they're going all in, but they're still losing. Do not be angered when you gaze into the abyss my friends, rest assured we are winning, and we don't need to get ahead of ourselves but rather increase our efforts. We need to make more CTR memes and bastardize the very 'profession' that is CTR.

We're winning, and we're going to keep winning. Don't be angry, just sit back and enjoy this ride while it lasts.

the real numbers

I don't think that any of the shills on cuckchan are legitimately #mentallyhill, pretty sure they're just shitposting out of boredom.

They were all over 4/b/ as well

They are everywhere. That is the very purpose of CTR.

Be it Reddit, 4chan, Holla Forums, even other chans and even comments on articles. Their list of shitposting areas grows ever larger every day, and it will only get bigger.

The very existence of CTR is the proof that we are winning. You don't hire an assassin unless you have someone to kill, and if you have someone to kill then that someone is a very big thorn in your ass.

But we won't be eliminated.

I've been in the trenches shitposting for a week straight.

It's memetic warfare out there, fuck those faggot shills.

Ever since Wikieleaks, I've been going back to Cuckchan to check on any new info. Shit, I couldn't believe amount of shilling. It's amazing what 15 dollars an hour could buy.

are you saying that we should annex 4/pol/ in the chanschluss?

Sauce on that? If that pic is true, America's gonna be all-red.

how do I become a shill? I need the money

I know you're memeing, but there's a significant chunk of the population here and on cuckchan that advocate the annexation of Canada and/or Mexico. Always baffled me tbqh, I don't see why you'd want the cucks who ruined those countries to have a say in how ours is run.

wut

what really pisses me off is that the people being paid to do this are so fucking horrible at it. I've been shitposting since Usenet and developed an uncanny ability to derail topics yet nobody wants to send me a goddamned check.

See , the sauce is fake and gay.

Bastardized, as in they depict Hillary as a pepe.
There's no other way to bastardize a pepe.

You know what? Fuck you, faggot. I mean that in the most respectful way. Fuck you. I just sent word to Drudge advising that faggot to buy out the cuckchan because I'm sick of the bullshit that goes on there. Now you're telling me to look deep into that shit? WTF? The answer is hell no. Ever since that slant eyed cock sucker took over it's been nothing but shills non stop. Could blogpost about it, you know. So, yeah, just eat my dick.

This would not be a bad idea. Shills and jews always tried to divide us. If we were to unite and cleanse cuckpol, then this would likely by the worst possible scenario for the shills and the jews.

It would be hard, but on the other hand the White Man has even managed to cleanse Africa of filth back during colonial times. We didn't rid the continent of filth but we controlled it, and it made us stronger in the end.

This place has never actively tried to control cuckpol or even annex it, but we do have the power to, all it takes is the will. Nothing bad can come of this given that we play our cards right and remain faithful to our beliefs.

Holy shit thought you were kidding, just went over and saw this posted as image4chanpol.jpg

It's been like that for weeks now, and as you observed, increases in intensity immediately following events with high public interest, and most especially the debates.

Why use Street Fighter text/font on that pic when it doesn't suit the aesthetic of the picture? That's some shoddy memery, in my humble opinion.

Reminder that half chan mods actively encourage raiding Holla Forums

that's mortal kombat you beautiful human being

Oh, you're right. My bad.

I don't really play too many games but I knew it was from one of those fighting games.

Confirming the fakeness and gayness. The document supposedly comes from a consulting firm, but then goes into "project bluebeam" tinfoilery. An user tracked the "laser" pic back to a real life ESO telescope pic.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

I think we should start a crusade to take back cuckpol from the grasps of the infidels. A massive redpil operation where we drive them out for good

Jesus christ how low energy can you get? Sad!

No point investing time in halfchan considering they're looking for someone to inject some cash flow as well as them giving up the IP of a tor exit node to the police.
It's not to be trusted

Now is when most people start paying attention to the election. There's more non whites on cuckchan than you think. In the US whites are like 60% of the population but in the young adult demographic there's about as many whites as there are non whites. 80 IQ beaners are going to come in an unironically support Hillary.

It's not the 90s anymore when the internet was 99% white.

When was this cooldown shit added, I made one post 15 minutes ago and I'm still waiting to be allowed to post again.

It explains why the shills have complete control over halfchan Holla Forums since they can shitpost continuously without immediate retaliation with all those discounted 4chan passes they obtained.

Sadly at least 1/3 of the Americans I've responded to on 4cuck were beaners. If you ask the right questions you can always tell.

don't worry brother, we're going to become the grand memetroopers of the trumpenreich

how about i dont do that

cant you take a screencap of the lowlights or something

You should achieve the catalog when there is a large surge of shilling like that fam.

Not with its shill mods.

I just go there to shitpost.

I'm curious what those questions are?

t. old stock NW Euro White American

I wonder if they have the original comic creator toiling away making these dank pepes for rent money.

Bean shills are usually low ve bal IQ and frequently use no/improper punctuation. Their prefered tactic isnto say "America sucks, so it deserves to be taken over".
White liberal shills will try to refute you with progressive talking points and lolbertarian economics. These abstractions are too foriegn for room temp IQ beans to comprehend, let alone argue.

Bring up how "blacks will join Mexicans in a racewar" and watch as a bunch of "Amerians" procliam "well I'm mexicand and…."
Also most beans are extremely proud of their race, god knows why. If you literally call them anchor baby children of brown welfare queens they will act haughty about it. White shills will deny this and call you racist for even mentioning it. Beans know exactly the kind of negative impact they have on America and flaunt or justify it.

They all loathe blacks too, they'll think of you as a racist gringo but will do everything possible to distance themselves from blacks.
Just yesterday I read some "American" complaining that white women were too degenerate, beause he said they were all dating blacks instead of mestizos "like they used to".

Shit, sorry for spelling errors. Using new keyboard.

Sorry for all of the spelling errors, using new keyboard.

The thing I've come to understand is that white shills/progressives will argue based on ideological principles and abstractions such as equality, fairness, openness, and so on. Usually adopting lolbertarian talking points to justify their destructive policies.

Nonwhites do not use these tactics for a few reasons, first off I highly doubt most of them understand, and secondly they do not feel a need to push for equality or social equity. Their momentum is on the upswing, their numbers and influence are growing, and they don't need to bog down their movement with shit only white people seem to care about. Once they become a strong political force, it's only natrual for them. There are no discussions about philosophy in untermensh governments and organisations. The only reason they bring up "racism" is because they know it upsets whitey. Can they defend why it's wrong to win an argument? No. Which is why they act racist themselves (towards blacks)

Beans see themselves as an ethnic bloc, and excuse their own detrimental actions because to them, race is more important than prosperity. An all hispanic ghetto is more preferable than a well off white neighborhood. This is why la raza exists, despite everyone knowing places run by majority hispanics are shitholes, but race is more important than prosperity.

This kills the board.

Relevant memes. Hope one of you finds them useful. The reverse signaling stuff is some of the most effective.

Take 5 mins on /r/Politics to see CTR in over drive. I used to go there when Bernie was running, and piss off Bernouts, it was fun and really easy to do. That place was pro Bernie and very negative Hillary, and overnight that place became very pro Hillary.

redouble your efforts

I do too, what of it? It doesn't mean let the Browns stay, it means conquer the whole continent of North America for whites. And while we're at it, let's meme helping white euros reconquer everything down to constantinople, and white russians (gonna have to practice mad eugenics there to remove mongolian) to take everything down to China.

It's what we deserve anyways, Northern hemisphere for the Aryans, and us only.

Fucking loved watching these cuckolds collapse.

Pic very related; the average Bernout.

thats technically a freech pepe. they keep trying to force them on this board so that "stormers" unironically use them.

it's from krautchan

NO, STOP SHITTING UP OUR BOARD YOU FAGGOT REFUGEES

Yeah, and the way Shillary had Bernie prostrate himself must have been painful for most of them.

this never occured to me, but he really looks like Mike Stoklasa

but why
They're literally Holla Forums with politics

The dudes assigned to cuckchan are probably 10c an hour indians.