Clinton leak

Executive Overview: Hillary Clinton Flash-Crash to 12% Favorable, Losing 19-77% Nationally
At this point Donald Trump has both momentum and enthusiasm. Distrust in the mainstream media is blunting the impact of the
collective polling narrative. As Election Day approaches, Hillary Clinton’s favorable ratings have crashed to historic lows (12%) in nonpartisans
and Donald Trump is consolidating support (97% of LV Republican-identifying respondents are either enthusiastic or very
enthusiastic about voting for Trump).
Among independents, Hillary voters who are exposed to any alternative media (73%) are aware of the WikiLeaks emails and find them
either disturbing (54%) or deeply disturbing (18%). Among liberal-identifying whites, support is shifting from Hillary (-27 since October
st) to Donald Trump (78%) or Jill Stein (21%).
For voters who solely consume mainstream media only 28% are aware of the WikiLeaks emails and of those, only 8% are aware of the
content. For these voters Clinton leads Trump by +8.
Minority voters are less likely to consume alternative media (only 14%) and are less likely to be aware of the email leak (only 18% for males,
9% for females). Even with this group, enthusiasm is down 63 points compared to October 2008.
On other fronts, the counter-narrative is failing as well. Most heavy consumers of social media understand that the allegations against
Donald Trump of sexual misconduct have largely been debunked (77%). We understand that communications strategies in that space have
been unable to reduce the impact of this messaging. Worse, among white males in telephone polling 93% of them either approve (72%) or
strongly approve (21%) of Donald Trump’s hot-mic tape.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNn3xMESJP9w4yHcF1BTMb6HaFBXusyj2VEMKKWqUhNxf/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38126343/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf
stardate.org/astro-guide/gallery/death-telescope
alternavox.net/22431/four-lasers-over-paranal/
archive.fo/xs3gI
subarutelescope.org/Pressrelease/2011/07/06/index.html
archive.fo/0AhaQ
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/10/18/Nov-8-Clinton-Strategy-Alien-Invasion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On a disturbing note, some 70% of Republican-leaning voters are aware of bussed-in voting, false-face operations, and dead-man's-party registration drives. THIS MAY NECESSITATE SEVERE STRATEGY CHANGES FOR NOVEMBER.

Sorry for a potentially retarded question but what date was this? I can't find one anywhere. I really hope this is recent.

Polling is up to October 13th, so since then.

So this is a private consulting firm that did polling? Was this leaked, any source? 77-19 is nuts

So it's from after both the Billy Bush tape and the second debate. And it doesn't take into account recent leaks from Wikileaks and O'Keefe's videos, so we can imagine Trump's numbers are at least a little bigger than this report points, right?

If this is real then holy fucking shit.. it's pretty much over. The establishment illusion has been shattered.

Gonna need the source files OP, I'd like to believe these are genuine but SA/CTR/Freech could easily be attempting to ruse anons with these docs or detract from Podesta leaks.

Link, faggot?

This is the link. PDF can be compromised so I would not download it. The alien mentioned is asking people hyphothetical reasons they would not go vote.
media.wix.com/ugd/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf

Someone bite the bullet and confirm.

There was a thread on this on leddit r/conspiracy. It turns out this PDF is a fake and a CTR plan to make Trump supporters think the Government is going to use project bluebeam to fake an alien invasion and delay the election. If you read the whole PDF it's ridiculous.

It's just a dumb CTR stunt to make Trump supporters look retarded.

Donald Trump has the temperament to be president
because…

Fucking kek

Maybe, or that last page is meant to make the rest look fake since they already know they have a leak.

I'm not sure what they expect us to do with such info other than to sit back and let them do it. I know this is fake but such a thing would further validate conspiracy theorists. First the shadow government thing is true then that. It would be a silly thing to do but funny as hell. I honestly wish they would try such a thing.

Or maybe the narrative you're pushing right now is the CTR sell job.

as much as I want to believe this, I have no confidence in the authenticity of a document in which they claim that "allegations have been DIFFUSED."

also what are the odds that the wording here concerning the allegations "largely been debunked" match trumps own words that he repeated in the debate tonight?

they don't need this shit, they have momentum on their side already. I hope they don't spoil it with bullshit fakes like this

Different user here. I have the original PDF and reupped it on IPFS:

gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNn3xMESJP9w4yHcF1BTMb6HaFBXusyj2VEMKKWqUhNxf/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf

My take on that was that Trump had access to the PDF beforehand and was using it as a shout out to the author that he knows.

LARGELY DEBUNKED

Trump you magnificent bastard. You knew about this going into the debate, didn't you?

It's the same as any other info. Take note of it and look into it yourself. Even with the last page I've seen evidence of such things being employed.

fair enough. I wonder if this explains simultaneously how trump won the CNN poll while clinton won the breitbart poll
truly the sky is falling

What proof is there it's fake, and how do you know the data isn't real with the nonsense added afterwards in order to undermine its content? Where does this release originate from?

Fake as fuck

Bump just in case this is authentic, but every user needs to watch this video and spread it.
CNN CUTS FEED OF CORESPONDENT THAT MENTIONS WIKILEAKS

The Breitbart poll is a simple case of CTR botting the fuck out of it. We have counter-bots at work.

I don't know. There's some spelling grammar/errors that are really sketchy (first page, last paragraph - it should say "are aware OF bussed-in voting, etc"), the graphics are of varying qualities (benenson strategy is much blurrier than CF), and what's even happening in the least trusted polling outfit section of ? Why all those little blurbs? That doesn't seem like the sort of thing a hard-data analytics company would have in a professional document or poll.

These numbers are like sex to the ears I must admit. Just don't go making brash decisions based on them.

Can someone post the last page in the thread?

bumping for this

Last two pages.

also who the fuck calls it a false FACE operation?
certainly not the internet

this doc strokes us off and confirms all of our suspicions, and is in general totally fake and unbelievable.
I'll believe a landslide but not that big of one. there are far too many single-minded idiots to allow for that. people incorporate their party into their fucking souls these days

aaaaaaaahahahah faaaaaaaaaaaake

ANONS, ARE YOU PREPARED FOR BATTLE?

NOVEMBER EIGHTH TWO-THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW AGE!

EXECUTIVE POWER WILL BELONG TO THE PEOPLE! THIS IS OUR YEAR!

PUSH THE MOMENTUM INTO A NEW AGE FOR AMERICANS EVERYWHERE!
WHITES ARE NOT GOING OUT QUIETLY, AND WITH TRUMP WE SHALL NEVER GO OUT!

b8/10

Nice one.

Look at the space in the image behind "VLT Targeting". The text has clearly been replaced, different font size and the background static is replaced with a solid field of grey.

I don't really need to address the rest of it.

It's bizarre though, I have to wonder what kind of idiot trying to gain something by creating these documents and "leaking" them would put in that last part which anyone could see is bullshit when a lot of people might otherwise believe the rest. Without that last shit, I would say they were hoping for Trump supporters to see the numbers and be complacent. With the last page, like, what? "You're getting mindfucked anyways so forget about the election, goy?"

They are the actual pages from the pdf, that's why I didn't post them. I wouldn't put it past them being real regardless though; in a 'you are totally fucked so we made up crazy shit to bill you for suggesting'.

There is evidence of that being a real project but I don't see a consulting company being knowledgeable of it.

Most of these "leaked" documents were never actually confirmed for being real. Unless it comes from Wikileaks, I wouldn't trust it.

This was the original link:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38126343/0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf

It 404'd really quickly, as if someone deleted it or revoked share permissions in a hurry.

That picture looks more like a picture explaining adaptive optics used in telescopes. The second picture looks like a picture explaining adaptive optics with a flying saucer pasted up top.

I don't believe this poll. It said Clinton's strongest support is among minorities. Minorities are 40% of the population. Even in Clinton's worst case scenario she would poll better than 17%.

Hillary could have collapsed into a screaming seizure in the debate and she'd still have a floor of 38% in the polls.

They may have counted on people stopping at the reported numbers, having a political orgasm, closing the document and flooding social media with LOOK EVERYONE WE DID IT! so dems and the media could post sarcastic tweets about their opponents' stupidity. Of course, the other possibility that we may not be giving enough credit to is ALIEN WAR SOON, FELLOW HOLOGRAMS. KEEP YOUR PROJECTORS SPOTLESS.

Trump is beating her with "other races", winning ~1/3 of hispanics, and ~1/4 of blacks, even in the shill polls.

Besides outright attempts at assassination, or the declaring of martial law from king nigger, what other recourse do you imagine the dems have at this point? A 50 year old monster does not just go this easily.

You say it like it's a good thing. We want polarization and fragmentation. Fuck non-Whites.

WWIII versus Russia as a false flag.

This is a lot of effort for seemingly no gain if it's fake.

>Where 11% of hard Clinton supporters could be dissuaded from voting by a strong storm (compared to 3% of trump supporters) and 17% would balk at the idea of a 90 minute wait (compared to 0% of trump supporters)

my sides.. xD

wew.

If only we could use this technology to spread the religion of Kek. Or even make anime real.
Also:
Pretty hilarious shit tbh, fam.

This shit is obviously fake, by the way. It seems like there have been a lot of hoaxes like this lately. Probably a tactic to muddy the waters and make genuine leaks look fake. Good for a laugh, though.

People do like doing this shit for fun. It reminds me of that faggy SCP database stuff in a way.

One thing I will say is that the bullshit pages have slight format differences from the others, like being numbered in the bottom left corner. I think there's enough odd shit in the 'normal' pages to discredit it though.

I think even glp would know these docs are fake, and many of them are actual schizophrenics.

They're only 30% of the electorate, user.

It needs to be zero.

They can be useful idiots for now. They'll get theirs after the election thanks to some delicious second-order impacts of stated Trump policies.

No. I'm not reading your bullshit. Your kind's narrative has been flung around these corners [and others like them] of the web for far too long. They can't be here anymore. Any of them. We don't have time for your slow down approach.

Wew lad

Maybe you should have read.

Found a pic of an actual adaptive telescope shooting four lasers.
stardate.org/astro-guide/gallery/death-telescope

Probably fake.

Also, this.

Read the thread, nigger.

15 million spics is nothing. It's absolutely nothing. There is no "starvation" of niggers happening, you fucking retard. That's your baseless projection.

I think the numbering is just different people screenshotting. I don't open pdfs like I said. Also page I missed.

Open them in a sandbox or VM. Stop being a puss puss

Well looky looky what I found.
alternavox.net/22431/four-lasers-over-paranal/
archive.fo/xs3gI

I'll keep digging

Cause guys know what it is, its pussy marksmanship banter. Guys brag about potential pussy they can pull or conquests theyve made. Gettin pussy aint easy , sometimes you gotta take a broad furniture shopping and shit, they are the gatekeepers. So when a guy can grab life by the pussy and show it whos boss, of course men are going to respect that.

Good job, user. Confirmed for fake as fuck. This is like the time that "FBI document on Pepe" was floating around talking about rounding us up in FEMA camps.

Found the other one. Probably would have been easier if I could have done a reverse image search, but I don't have any real ability to edit images on this ancient netbook. It barely runs my browser. I did this all by doing creative image searches.

subarutelescope.org/Pressrelease/2011/07/06/index.html
archive.fo/0AhaQ

Took me a few minutes to wrap my head around what the purpose of that was, but basically the lasers map turbulence/ripples in the atmosphere so the telescope can compensate for them.

While unrelated to polling (hopefully), the lasers that affect sodium in the atmosphere to create images are very real.

Yeah to be specific, it detects distortions in the optical wavefront. Its similar to how the lytro camera works. I did a little summer research on this subject in college.

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING FAGGOT OP
You did zero fucking research on this before posting you dumb kike. This is CONFIRMED Real True News disinfo. As soon as I saw an user post the PDF was hosted by wix.com I knew it was them, their site is hosted by wix.com. I checked on their site and what a fucking surprise: realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/10/18/Nov-8-Clinton-Strategy-Alien-Invasion

If you don't know about Real True News, and you don't know that it's absolute disinfo, you need to
LURK MOAR FAGGOT

Pic related, it's OP and he's a dumb nigger.

To me this leak smells like horseshit. No appendixes, data tables, or even the breakdown of attitudes in battleground states. I'd at least expect at minimum some expounding of Texan and Floridian voters.

I told you about Blue Beam. I told you about it. They are going full NWO.

How about this part where a polling company suggests using a dirty bomb as a method to disrupt the election? Does that strike you as odd at all?

Biggest waste of quads I've seen in a while. How does it feel to get rused by disinfo?

Whoops, meant waste of trips not quads.

Don't this shit kinda reveals that this is a big joke just like :^) is used to indicate sarcasm?

This is complete bullshit. No secret government type would write things out this plainly. They use vague and circuitous language. There's also no way a simple election is reason enough to stage an alien invasion/religious apocalypse.

That is an awesome b8 m8

ayyylmaos are totally real, goys :^)

I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers are real.

I'm an actual pollster. Non-American, but for a firm with strong enough ties with the bigger consulting scene, that I know real polling when I see it.

This was pulled together by someone with a genuine, deep knowledge of what party internals look like. The voter taxonomy checks out, the language is absolutely accurate.

These faggots would probably pull a document like this together and not bother changing the numbers. After all, they're assuming the media and anyone with half a brain is going to assume it's a fake. It's bait for morons. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they didn't bother changing the numbers, and are having a right old laugh about how their actual internals are floating around right in front of our noses, but no one would ever believe it, because it's in a document talking about fucking death rays.

Vote for David Duke, sperg.

how about the part where they have a list of terroristic acts that could be used to delay the election? you ever put that into the polls you write? you ever tell your readers to build dirty bombs and threaten the public with radiation poisoning if they decide to go out and vote?

Dude, look at the Wikileaks and Project Veritas shit, and consider how crooked the Clinton machine is. Do you really think that they're not going to at least consider this sort of thing? I mean, hell, information like "will you be put off from voting by a storm or a long line" seems an entirely reasonable way for them to measure the passion a voter feels for a candidate.

>You did zero fucking research on this before posting you dumb kike. This is CONFIRMED Real True News disinfo. As soon as I saw an user post the PDF was hosted by wix.com I knew it was them, their site is hosted by wix.com. I checked on their site and what a fucking surprise: realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/10/18/Nov-8-Clinton-Strategy-Alien-Invasion

Thank you. I bet 'Real True News' is part of CTR or some other operation.

ANYONE HERE WHO DOESNT DO THAT IN THIS THREAD IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

Fuck the rest of it. The numbers are legit.

:^)

top kek, a long line or a storm is the same as a fucking cobalt dirty bomb or project fucking bluebeam. get the fuck out CTR