Possible obama third term...?

The reason they asked trump if he would concede is to know if he would die in an accident or not. Think about it. The obama family has been shitting on hillary the last few days. Were trump to die then obama would enact martial law and send hillary to prison and some people would be happy. But ots still a third Obama term…

Thoughts?

Conniving King Nigger better not attempt this.

Yeah? Why not? You going to stop him? Until somebody starts shooting, I don't really want to hear it.

Source? I only know that brother of his was pro-Trump but don't know about Obongo himself or any other family members of his.

Not if he wants doesn't want civil war.

reminder user that blacks inherently don't understand consequences for their actions

That's a textbook civil war scenario. Hope he's dumb enough to try it.

This seems like a very unorthodox question. Has it been asked in previous presidential elections? To ask it now is like they are testing the waters to see if they are going to get called on their corruption or not.

Never going to happen. Call us cucked all you want for not doing anything yet but that nigger trying to hang on for another term would be instant civil war/coup d'etat.

Hmm just be ready for anything.

Not even the Civil War stopped the elections. Obama sure as shit won't.

i think more likely they keep asking it because it's a trap question.

trump already answered this question but they keep bringing it up because it's useful. this is the second debate where they asked this question - the first time they asked both trump and hillary, this time the question was meant for trump.

it's like asking "does your momma know you're gay?"

"mr. trump will you respect the results of the election and the democractic process?"

Blood and Iron.
War.
Pillage.
Empire.
Greatness.

What did they mean by this?

huh

really makes you think

What's this about? I'm uninformed

US military will act if there is an attempted coup , which is what op is saying.

you have it reversed op, hillary is already sic

You must smoke some dunk buds.

i too would like a source for what OP is basing his rambling on.

the same could be accomplished by having michelle run for office. wasnt there a thread on that?