SHILLS SWARMING THE BREITBART POLL

Correct The Record has shit-bussed this poll and they'e 30,000 votes ahead

Only Holla Forums can fix!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/19/poll-won-third-presidential-debate/

Special link to ip mine.

Gtfo

bump.

good, the voting finally got unlocked, it wasnt working for hours after the debate

this is what Holla Forums has come to

Seems right.

bumping because this true. there is no fucking way that Hillary is winning a poll in that site.

Bump, to beat the shilbots

CTR must be busy.

seriously, op? Can't you wait till everyone wakes up at least

Thanks for correcting the record.

Bump. How desperate are these shills?

There was even some faggot shill in a twitch chat pushing this and the kansas bomb plot shit. They're fucking really worried.

They're trying to shape a narrative around the fact that Trump won't commit to bending knee if he loses. They will try and use these rigged polls as a way of saying that people dislike what he said, using the brietbart poll as a way to argue that his own constituents were not happy and will not follow him or some bullshit like this. They are doing this because they are scared because the most scary thing about a revolution to these people is that people will see other like-minded people mad about the same thing and that is often something is actually done about the problem. This is why the Brietbart poll among others is actually more important and should not fall. It's narrative shaping and a vector for attacking Trump.

Bump

Good. they should be worried.

It's the hint of violence that should in theory prevent the need for violence.

I've already seen threads posted on normie boards about this, and the shillary doesn't let anyone get any word in edgewise; the bitch is scared. we are in an information war

agreed. Holla Forumslacks today we fight the full force of hillbots

I upboated him

Only 11000 ahead now. Bump.

This.