Watch spoderman goycoming

Who knew the new mary jane wasn't the token "muh ebony" bendis bait but the autistic girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2017/05/16/spider-man-reboots-kirsten-dunst-sony-pictures/
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/animated-spider-man-film-finds-miles-morales-993317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first pic mj is shit
would happily racemix with the second though

I honestly wish I could kill all of you individually, if I ever could I would fucking murder you

Everybody who goes to Holla Forums.

this tbh

I agree with this post to be honest

Peter is in love with his Spider-Suits A.I. anyway!

BEGONE THOTT

Shit taste tbh

Be honest user, she is the best you could ever do.

I did better already

Cringey as fuck.

user why would you lie to the closest thing to friends you will ever have.

Why would I lie indeed

t. capeshitter redditor

What was irritating was the very obvious Felicia. Oh boy, she sure doesn't stand out when she's surrounded by spice and niggers, with her special snowflake white/silver hair.
At least the reporter girl rejected her nigger fellow reporter's advances, but this bitchy unkempt cunt was just irritating, even more with her higher-than-thou attitude.

She's just a snarky bitch and barely did anything. She could've been removed from the film completely and it wouldn't change much.

She is Michelle Jones, not Mary Jane.
Amy Pascal is not that stupid.

watch that edge lad

I really hope this is the new Mary Jane. Just completely fuck up series

pick one
Look at that chin looks like the wicked witch of the west. They should have cast this zoo animal as the "black goblin" no makeup needed.

The only things that misshapen baboon is prepping for is to shit out a ton of more blacks kids you will have to pay for via wealth-fare , doing drugs and or committing crimes (burglary, assault, rioting, murder,etc.).

That other one from the first picture looks like it crawled out of a dumpster 5 secs before that still was taken.

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH OIL DRILLING
But I feel dirty saying that I 100% agree.

She is, figuratively speaking.

How jewish of you to promote bestiality.

As soon as Jennifer turned 18 she started kissing niggers on camera.

Missing me yet?
comicbook.com/2017/05/16/spider-man-reboots-kirsten-dunst-sony-pictures/
When Dunst was asked about Sony’s choice to continually reboot Spider-Man, the actress was nonplussed.

“I don’t care,” she said, referring to Sony’s most recent Spider-Man reboots “Everyone likes our Spider-Man. C’mon, am I right or what? Listen, I’d rather be in the first ones than the new ones.”

SHE IS OUR QUEEN!

She's right the first Spider-man movies were the best they've made so far and she was the best MJ so far as well.

Spider-man is one of those things that almost anyone could produce better than the retarded diversity fetishist (cultural marxist) sony/disney jews that are actually in charge of the property can do with their endless reboots and shekels.

Pretty much this Max Steel was better than Homecoming.

Why was she so perfect bros?

She is so gorgeous, she is our queen.

I'm on my phone, watching some 90's scifi films ( Komodo) with my DIY fleshlight fillancee named Kirsten.
This part of YT is pretty comfy with the autoplay.

Actually, why is MJ even there so early on? I thought one thing about this new Spider-man was that they wanted to be closer to the comics but Gwen Stacy isn't there in the movie either.

Betty Brant was Peter's first love.

True, something most people don't really know actually. Didn't know sh was in the movie, especially since she is primarily associated with the Daily Bugle which I don't think is in the movie too.

That jawline is a little bit weird.

She works as an anchor for the school paper/newscast in the movie.

Both are ugly

she has nice jugs

German/Swedish ancestry.

Grow a pair and say no if it bothers you so much. Shut the fuck up with your whining if you lack the fortitude to do so.

She's really nothing special

That's just it. I don't know if it's more of SJW thing to not see it just because of ideology. Wouldn't someone who isn't insecure just go see it anyway?

Why not just wait for the torrent in 2 months?

Found the Jew/Nigger/Sandnigger/ SJW

Reported.

If you don't like something why bother to tolerate it especially if its something frivolous that is unnecessary to do so like a movie? are you a masochist or something?

Heh…

You would be cut down before you even drew your weapon…

The white race is fucked.

found the shit taste pleb

Samefagging this much.

I got you there

Wew, wish I had it

if you pay taxes you were already funding kikery anyways

Because the original pitch was a Miles Morales aka melanin-enhanced Spider Man film. It ended up a as a mishmash of both.

Are you saying you guys aren't my friends? :(

IT IS HAPPENING

Kevin Smith's Full Quote From The Podcast:

"I've got no inside info, here's just something I was whimsying about on the ride home: we know we're heading into Avengers: Infinity War…All of those contracts are getting big for the stars of the Marvel Universe, and they've been saying, 'After the Avengers: Infinity War, we're in a completely different phase of the Marvel Universe, and things will fucking change indefinitely, or permanently.'"

So what they're communicating, as far as I understand is, you know, as they go battle Thanos, get ready to lose some big guns. So imagine this: some world where Tony Stark gets killed in Infinity War. Who could take over the suit? The kid he's been mentoring, Peter Parker, who's already got a suit that talks to him. So then who takes over the Spider-Man suit? Prowler's kid…his nephew, and you can see it working. I don't know if that's the way, that's just armchair writing. They'll do a better version I'm sure."

I HOPE KEVIN SMITH WILL DO IT BECAUSE HE IS THE MOST INCOMPETENT DIRECTOR OUT THERE.

Uh, hello, it's already been confirmed. Jordan Fisher is playing Miles.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/animated-spider-man-film-finds-miles-morales-993317
Not him Shameik Moore for the animated film. What kind of name is that? Shameik lol.

There is one line, that can teach you everything you need to know about friends… it's that you don't get to bring any by CIA, but that's not enough anymore.
t. Nolan

Actually user… she is dumber than you realize. She probably got where she is now by sucking cocks and not through merit.

Sound affirmation.
Probability rate 98.9%

>wahh my normiefag (((friends))) are dragging me to go watch this movie I don't want to watch.
If you really don't want to go, just say no. I doubt you'll lose friends for not going to some movie with them. It's faggots like (you) that use "muh friends wanna go oh no :c" excuse when you actually really, really want to watch it. Which, you're not obligated to fucking tell us shit. It's not like we know you and will find out or something, it's an anonymous fucking message board.

The ugly abo is the the new MJ?

why does brown MJ look like she's in a perpetual state of farting?

and when will the capeshit bubble pop? will movies ever recover from this dark age?

I for one am I eager to see what's the next overblown garbage trend will be.

Cancucks, Ozzies, and Kiwi need to leave or learn to say "nigger"

I know she's a nigger, but she looks significantly uglier than most niggers, therefore I assumed she was even lower on the evolutionary ladder.

I'm guessing the next trend will be full blown nigger murder fantasies about killing crowds and crowds of whitey

So, Black Panther?

Yep, or like Django, or New Birth of a Nation.

But even at that time it was too late. It's heavily implied that Bowie do her Dan Schneider style

Post her nudes

Go away, burgercuck.

Get out of my Filipino image board

There are no differences between abos and niggers. Australia's basically a chunk of Africa that drifted too east. Besides, "abo" is commonly used by you non-American Anglosphere cucks to "politely" refer to your nigger natives.

Okay, back from seeing it, here's the rundown:

Standard Marvel fare except that the black love interests are so out of place it just pushes your suspension of disbelief past it's capabilities. In no way does this feel like a Spiderman movie if Peter Parker has jungle fucking fever.

But you know what the funniest part is, and those of you who have also seen it can vouch for me: in the introduction of the high school scene you are hit with such transparently forced diversity that you are laughing but then literally out of fucking nowhere to the side you see actual CHAIMS WITH FUCKING JEWISH SIDELOCKS. I shit you the fuck not. I laughed out loud, it was like the background of a fucking Naked Gun movie it was so ridiculous.

Then, we get to watch Michael Keaton/The Vulture school Peter on the Thinking Man's Fetish. Literal two oil drilling couples in the movie, not even counting MJ.

There isn't a normie alive who could call any of this shit "subtle".

Well at least the Venom movie will be kino.

No it won't be.

Hollywood does it again!

The prototypical high school alpha male bully is a Spic/Poo In The Loo/Flip?

stop with the racism you fucking bigot trump supporter

Back to Holla Forums brockfag

He's a mathlete too which makes it even weirder.