Hello brothers i come to you from /islam/ on Holla Forums

hello brothers i come to you from /islam/ on Holla Forums
if cristianity leads to secularism and degeneracy
the only thing that can save europe is islam
your great leader adolf hitler said he wish europeans were islamic instead of cristian
inshallah you will join us

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/67/49/b4/6749b4fbeea62e0f37e4e1767df96dd4.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Spain_Andalusia_Cordoba_BW_2015-10-27_13-54-14.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/The_Dome_of_the_Rock.jpeg
8ch.net/islam/catalog.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire#Slaves_in_the_Imperial_Harem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah m8 we pagan frog worshipers noaw gonna crucify you niggers

WTF I love Islam now

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

=DEUS VULT==

Go have sex with a pig like your glorious leader Muhammad

thank you brother

How are you saving us by bombing us every thirty seconds and mass-raping our women

Serious question

I tell you what. If the choice comes down between shitskin Christianity or shitskin Islam, I will consider the latter. But as long as we have the option of not being shitskin, Islam is out of the question.

learn more at >>islam

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/67/49/b4/6749b4fbeea62e0f37e4e1767df96dd4.jpg

there are white muslims my freind

Dubs have spoken, the heresy of the Mohammedmen is to be purged by the second coming of Clovis and an awoken Eastern Orthodox empire.

the sons of these women will become muslims
and the bombings are to shock out of yoyr degeneracy

Any religion that forbids bacon is a religion of heathens and must be purged in the name of Holy Light.

But the religion as a whole is shitskin and antiracist, which ensures the extinction of the white race if adopted.

pigs are unclean animals

it may taste good but like deneracy it only brings pain

Exactly, we ignore the cucked vatican while practicing our own religion. Yet we still pay homage to the crusaders and the men who valiantly fought against muslim dogs. If muslims were to successfully take over America as they are doing to Europe, I would only ""Convert"" in order to get closer to leaders and fight the muslims to the death.

Bacon does not bring pain you fucking mudnigger. Bacon brings joy and tastiness.

since marriges are arrange the white race would not die out, would you marry off your daught to a negro

*daugther

Soon the police and military will be too busy…. the shit will hit the fan and in the chaos your kind will be slaughtered.

Right wing death squads

we have stronger gods now my friend. come over to our side.

it makes you unhealthy, also pigs are a source of many diseases, allah was wise to prevent us from eating pigs

die, sandnigger

But it is not possible to exclude non-white immigration in Islam. We would be outnumbered and simply by math would eventually be bred out.

do that all you want, you just hurt your self

This is probably someone from the Renegade or golden one camp larping as a mudshit. Both zionist d&c shills.

we are strong and allah will be on our side when we defend are selves.
but why kill us we are here to purify you into the word of the prophet mohamed (peace be upon him) and allah.

You honestly think your faggot Babylonian semitic demon god scares us? He is impotent outside a small patch of parched desert earth inhabited by shit colored faggots who fuck boys and goats for fun while only fucking women to prove they're not gay.

i only worship allah
god of abraham jesus and mohamed (peace be upon him)

This is now a bacon thread. Post your favorite bacon recipes!

Pigs were a spurce of diseases 1500 yeara ago. Now we know how to properly handle meat and cook it much more thoroughly. We don't need religions acting as some kind of health advisory guide

how if there now racial cross breeding

Orthodoxy is still dank fam
gl fam but remember, no re.

what was swine flu then

Then why did Muhammad go down on one?

No it doesn't mudnigger. Bacon's a great source of fat and protein and meat handling techniques in modern countries (unlike mudslimistan) render the consumption perfectly safe.

What is it with foodie culture and bacon? They're putting it fucking everywhere.

you offend me as much as the wails of a lunatic does, i don't hate you i just pity you, you will never know the love allah, you will never see the light

Holy fuck I typed like a retard. I'm legitimately sorry for how bad that came out.

allah will die in a cold dark alleyway somewhere as the mosques burn bright

KKK
KEK
KKK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza

The first step in saving the white race is converting to Islam.

It's a reddit meme that's been taken way too far. Bacon candy, bacon sriacha, bacon flavored upvotes, etc, are all filthy and should be regarded like a mudslime regards normal bacon. But bacon in and of itself is divine.

allah is on our side

Because Islam is a religion created by Muhammad so he could invade the city he was kicked out of and to become a ruler. Islam was always violent, even when it began, this is historic fact. The religion was a perfect excuse to raise an army of loyal soldiers while Muhammad could do whatever he wanted, not like he had to go to hell since he created the religion in the first place.

First of all, it's not cristianity, it's Christianity. As in Jesus Christ. The Messiah. The Son Of God.

He is the salvation of all mankind. Europe, Arabia, every square inch of this earth and every corner of creation are under his dominion.

In the unity of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, the One True God reigns eternal.

Surrender your false faith and repent. Jesus loves you. Come home.

With love and faith,
- /christian/

You can keep your Islam m8. I like beer, naked girls and pork chops. All Islam lets me do is read the Koran and commit suicide with dynamite.

Kill yourself mudslime, we have no interest in your pedophilic scum slithering up into our lands with your misbegotten Jew-faith.

We have enough of that already.
Stay in your shitty sandlands, raping little children and goats, and stay the fuck away from us.
Or else, you're going to die.

Funny you say that, because you do realise that Muhammad was known as the village idiot?

White people who convert to Islam will die.

Swine flu was a strain of influenza that originated out of a shitty middle-american nation where the tribals don't have clean water or electricity. Just because it originated from a shitty third world seine farm doesn't mean we need to destroy all swine. Aids came from niggers fucking chimps, do we need to kill every last chimp?

I hate you and all your people. Die soon :)

moroco is buetiful country with happy people.
so is lebanon

pisslam leads only to backwards shitholes and savagery

fuck off back to your shitholeistan where you don't even have internet

cool bait

I've always wanted to go to Morocco, tbh. It's charming unlike most of the mudslime world.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Spain_Andalusia_Cordoba_BW_2015-10-27_13-54-14.jpg

does it ?

This is an obvious bait. Do not bite.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. CHECK THE CATALOG.

yes i know satan (the greatest deciever) has his hooks into your people but good. so serve allah all you like. tartarus is where he will take your soul

No they won't. White women would be more loyal and supportive of their white husband. Birth rates would go up fast, and the white race wouldn't be under siege.
Why do you think Snow White women convert to Islam every day? Because that's where the men are. Do you really think women like a degenerate stormweenie who never leaves his room? No, women like men who are assertive and manly. That's why Muslim men can have multiple wives, there's simply room for more women that can be under one man.

yes atlast some one under stands

Yeah. This point makes sense.

But all we have to do is just start being alphas and stand up for ourselves. we dont need your desert god.

i mean if it works for you then go for it. keep islam in your own countries and we have no problem

OP is an user who wants anti-islam memes but doesn't want to get banned for a request thread

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/The_Dome_of_the_Rock.jpeg

suure we totally did nothing for 100s of years in spain

There would be after a time. Without geographic separation, interracial breeding is inevitable.

Here we see a case in point as to why crusader style Christianity and Holla Forumsack way of thinking has been growing. When passion surmounts apathy one gains the motivation to explain your point. When passion is at a fever pitch, where life is untenable as you see it, you search not for comforting lies, but the honest to god truth.

Holla Forums will never accept such a far flung and recent heresy as this because it is so fucking far from truth that it needs built in blasphemy laws to protect it from ridicule. True faith comes from a place of fearless doubt. Any shitposter seasoned enough can tell you similar, as the highest form of irony is sincerity in things that matter most.

Fuck off back to your geometric mausoleum, full of unrighteous and perfumed men who repeat their prayers many times in hope their contradictory illusion will hear them. We have good works to build in the name of the Word that Is.

but will that stop liberlism?

face it only islam can save europe

fine be degenerate, also would hitler le people criticise him?

Bosniaks are honorary shitskins

Yeah living life face down ass up is pretty enjoyable for you faggots isn't it

8ch.net/islam/catalog.html

If things continue like they are, the White race won't survive another century. You've had decades to become alpha, but it doesn't work. There is only one last hope for the White race.

When the White race prostrates before Allah he will grant you strength to save yourselves. Inshaallah the White race will rule Europe once more.

This was why der führer spoke of Islam as "perfectly suited for the Germanic temperament"

this was a picture of circassians

Tell me how converting to an anti-racist religion made up of 2 billion shitskins will save whites.

Oh shit that's a good one, putting it on the list

lack of degenercay

DEUS VULT

Is dis moor serious?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire#Slaves_in_the_Imperial_Harem

The problem isn't with Islam, it's with filthy stupid Arabs and other desertniggers. To paraphrase a certain other board, religion is a spook. We wouldn't want niggers and sand people in our countries even if they were Christian any more than Jews want Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

I can guarantee you that muslims are more degenerate per capita than whites by far. Even though whites are in the worst state we have ever been in, we are still far above you subhumans.

They can't the shit skins ran from Dabiq when the Christians and Apostates were coming to slaughter the dune coons. Pussy dropped weapons and ran like the faggots they are. They don't want real war they want pot shits because like their whole lineage they are inferior sand niggers.

Russian Muslims are suicide bombing middle schools.

Are you a lolicon or something?

muslim is not a race it is your salvation

Fuck outta here sandnigger, your jew demon doesn't scare us and your people are about to get kicked the fuck out of Europe as are the kikes for the billionth time.
You had a good run, but in the end all apes must go.
sage for pig blood, praise kek.

Oh I'm sure just like in Qaraqush today when the Christians were out en masse after you niggers were wiped from there.

It is a religion that is 99.999% racial trash.

Like fucking little boys because you suffered a sexual emergancy?

nigger we've been the alpha for all of human history. it's in our blood, we've just forgotten about the need for it because of the TREMENDOUS SUCCESS OF OUR CIVILIZATION.

don't poke the bear, you wont like it when he wakes up.

these people are punnished

We've been made to forget because of degeneracy pushing kikes creating a decadent society.

go back to your desert, goatfucker. Nobody on here is going to worship your kike demon.

Why do you have a pic of Ron Paul situated with the Confederate flag as you have Adolf with the NSDAP flag?