Earpiece?

I'm sure you've all seen this by now, but Hillary forgets a word, and the mic pics up hear earpiece (or some kind of audio implant)

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sLt_rMCGKk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IAmVerySilky/status/788942980090507264
youtu.be/uyVWpQkcqho?t=1h28m36s
youtu.be/JDYTpgLzQaM?t=1h20m5s
youtu.be/ANT_ZBhpvtw?t=1h22m53s
youtu.be/smkyorC5qwc?t=1h52m54s
archive.is/4cAZB
youtu.be/smkyorC5qwc?t=6772
youtube.com/watch?v=ye0Xblp_Nb0&feature=youtu.be&t=1h22m29s
youtu.be/eZss0JB_SgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep, that's a word "dozen" was whispered through. For a reason.

It's easy enough to tell anyway
She had her lines for the start of the debate good to go in her memory and you could tell as her tonality and pacing were more natural. As the heat was turned on you could hear her almost become robotic because she is parroting phrases that are being spoken to her.

sage for shit thread

twitter.com/IAmVerySilky/status/788942980090507264

This is fucking huge. Bump for the video. Webm included. Spread it.

Not to interrupt our eternal enemies while they are making a mistake but why do the democrats think confirming that muslim immigrants will remain a threat for generations is a good idea?

You can tell when she's wearing earpiece by how she does her hair. Always tries to cover her ears when she's wearing one.

Nicely done

In my times puppets werent that obvious.

This is really fucking weird. Glad someone else is talking about that whisper.

WTF WAS THAT ABOUT!?

Because the best goyim are eager to be threatened.

the fuck?

holy shit, Waterfilter merchant was right she IS a demon this is some fucked up possession shit

This is being slid really hard on 4pol.

They're saying it may have been a directional speaker that misfired and hit the mic.

Let's get this trending.

How does #DirtyDozen sound for a hashtag?

Holy shit. Do any of you have a link to this from the live feed? Just so I can check it hasn't been added in.

Or #DirtyHillarysDozens so it doesn't sound like we're calling the dead nightclub people dirty.

Mate, this isn't a shit thread if true. It's fucking huge and OP provided audio of the event.

Same, disinfo is real and we need to be vigilant.

How could the words from her earpiece make it into the microphone though? Is it technologically possible?

Oh that answers my question then.

That sounds highly, highly unlikely. If this really did happen, perhaps it was due to a wireless mic picking up another frequency?

I thought everyone heard it live. Yes it was there. It happened.

anons were posting something about hearing hillary whisper to herself

is this what they heard?

FOUND IT ON ANOTHER STREAM ALSO

youtu.be/uyVWpQkcqho?t=1h28m36s

1:28:36

CHECK IT OUT

I really wonder if someone was sitting in the crowd with a directional speaker pointed at her and accidentally pointed it at the mic for a brief moment.

How can we prove this? This is a big deal.

Yeah it's definitely real. Everyone heard it live. It's just not clearly decipherable.

Alright guys. Let's go full autist. We need some dedicated men to search through the footage and find potentially other points that this happens, to see if we don't have just a potentially excusable fluke. More consistency the better.

But her mouth is shut

To cover all the angles: I wonder if Chris Wallace mouthed it? Not to help her, but to move the debate along.

It couldn't be any more perfect, neither of their mouths were open when you hear "dozen". Either someone from the audience or her mic wasn't meant to pick that up.

i mean were the anons hearing the voice and mistaking it for her whispering

Why does she need an earpiece when she's constantly glancing at her teleprompter?

Is it possible the moderator was whispering something to someone?

It doesn't sound like his voice and it probably would've been too risky for him to help her with her lines anyway. The way it's whispered makes me feel like it had to have been an earpiece (a voice very near a live mic, i.e. Trump's, Hillary's, or Wallace's mics).

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STREAM, YOU CAN HEAR THE SAME THING

youtu.be/JDYTpgLzQaM?t=1h20m5s

1:20:05

Sounds like "dozen" to me.

HYPER SONIC SOUND HOLY SHIT

Me too

It's obvious someone is feeding her lines, and it sounds to be a petite female (to my ears).

sounds like halfchan, talking shit as usual
also
unidirectional mics (that kills the theory)
the room isn’t big enough for delay stacks
shit would be gated to all fuck

The sound and timing correlates with her mouth movements, it sounds like a pssht sound as though she is trying to put emotion behind whats coming. Put your tongue against your front teeth and lips very lightly pressed, add a little exhale and presto, you've got your mystery sound.

inb4 shill, ctr, int, whatever else you want to throw at me

Putting it into Audacity, you can pretty clearly hear "Dozen" just before she says "Dozen(s)"

I guess she must be a p good ventriloquist.

Audio channels of debate room mixed up for a second and we heard the whispering she receives from an earpiece. After all, she can't read text from anywhere in the room, the only way she could receive text to repeat in her fake speech is through an audio. She almost NEVER reacted to what Trump is saying to her during her speaking, notice that. Like she's deaf or something.

Neither the less - she is either reading or repeating what to say entire debate, like a fucking robot.

Its actually moderator whispering to himself, or fixing his mic. You can't mix audio channels like that or hear what's she's receiving to an earpiece, also earpieces are completely invisible nowadays and go deeply within the ear.

or a low T nu-male

The speaker is aimed at her, with the directional focus she doesn't need an earpiece and someone can feed her lines

Nice job creating and attacking your own straw man.:^)

that's a class a evp if i've ever heard one

Look at her mouth when you hear the noise.
It looks more like she's just making a sucking sound with her fat hog lips.

Moloch is feeding Illary information.

Maybe it was just a fly.

There is a vast, right-wing, paranormal conspiracy against me.
t. Hillary

but it would not be picked up by the mic,shooting audio at the back of a unidirectional mic will not be picked up and for it to, it would have to be reflected off Hillary herself to get into the mics pickup range meaning it would need serious amplitude.

occams razor says you're right and I’ve got a tingling feeling this whole thing is being pushed in another attempt to poison the well.

.webm (extracted audio)

seems like her mouth was fully closed when it happened though, watch the mp4 ITT

Oh fuck off. Her mouths are completely closed.

You can't make S / Z with mouths closed.

It kind of sounds like Huma. I don't know if we have any way to confirm that though.

c-span stream, you can clearly hear it here:
youtu.be/ANT_ZBhpvtw?t=1h22m53s

Thats spooky.
Its not from the audience, its too clear.
It has to be from a mic and there should only be three, Trump, Hill and Chris.
Hillary does that freezing thing again and she is knocked back out of it as soon as the voice is heard.
Earpieces are small and fit right in the ear canal, so I dont know how the mic would have picked it up.
So where did this voice come from?

OH SHIT, I should have thought of this - she's using an audio spotlight! Basically you have a transmitter far off in the audience that aims concentrated sound at her head causing her skull to vibrate passively. She can hear this but no one else can. She doesn't need an earpiece. Someone aimed it and either hit the mic instead of her head or hit her mouth causing a reflection into the mic.

also here it is on nbc
youtu.be/smkyorC5qwc?t=1h52m54s as well
download this shit before it disappears or gets "corrected"

You are trying hard to fulfill that first post rule, aren't you.

Her mouth is closed and as she opens it sucks in a little air. Try it yourself, it's the same noise.

Spooky. Doesn't sound like an earpiece being picked up by a mic. Wtf.

Nope, completely closed.

It's only immediately after hearing the noise (clearly "dozen") that she opens her mouth to take a breath and resume her practiced speech with "dozens" like an actor needing their line.

Nigger, if this happened to Trump libs would be all over it. The fact is that it doesn't.

We'll never get a verdict on this either way. Time to rock the boat now.

her mouth opens as the 'pth' sounds comes out.

called it, attacking the poster not the content while ignoring that I also posted that I don't doubt she is being coached and even point to how you can tell.

Highest chances is that moderator touched his mic or fixed his tie. At least this will be the general opinion.

Just watch the clip in at .5 speed.

slide it.

Interferences, baby.

Do you know them?

I swear that wasn't the only time, I heard it once or twice more, either before or after this one.

Why whisper though?

to counter the shill, the S sound made by whoever was speaking into her ear is breathing out as she says it.

Someone needs to a fourier transform analysis of the time to frequency and compare it with the way that Huma speaks when she makes the same S sound. I suspect that would prove it.

bullshit. ctr as fuck. we know she uses an earpiece and this time there's proof. You can hear the word dozen, it starts a good few frames before her mouth even opens. her mouth is doing some sort of sassy grimace not any sort of breath. and it sounds like a womans voice. probably fuckin huma abedin

Is it me or foes this guy kind of look like Ben Garrison

Going to respect him for mentioning wikileaks and emails.

Really makes you think….

Just watch the video. As she opens her mouth, the sound comes out.

right but we need multiple clips from different sources, You cant download a youtube stream after its ended, can anyone find another video of the debate?

Final and even LITERAL proof she is a complete PUPPET.

Are you even trying?

(Checked)

1:52:52

Why are you still trying?

Anyone have a clip of hillary after the debate crying because she can't even?

Because I'm right. Watch the video posted, at the time you noted, at .5 speed, full screen so you can see her ugly lips open as the sound is made.

the sound starts before her mouth is opened at all

We're here forever.

This.

And EVEN IF you were right, which you aren't, SEH WOULD HAVE SAID IT TWICE.

(you)
Meant to (you) (you)

Noticed that myself when it happened. I thought it was gonna be a 'oshit' moment but I guess not. Just confirms what we knew all along, Hillary is fed a script, probably has access to the entire backroom loosers at CTR listening to what trump says and then formulates her rebuttal.

My only objection is it takes 11 niggerfaggots to write a single one of her tweets, how could any of those reeling dumbasses think that fast?

Ever thought about the bigger frame of this?

She's literally a complete drone, a puppet. Like not even a human being anymore.
Noticed that the whole 3 debates.
She was acting like a robot while Trump acted like an actual human being.

Wasn't there a wikileak email which basically showed Hillary gets her real stances from donors? I'm too tired and not autistic enough to find it right now, I don't mean the public/private stance email.

yes! she wouldn't stop talking even when the moderator and trump were talking over her and her turn was up! p.s. here's a huge list of polls from CTR themselves lmao!
archive.is/4cAZB

Stepford wife? Hmmmm

WEASEL DETECTED!!!!

Exactly. Everybody knows the sound a tie makes when you adjust it is a male voice whispering the word "dozens". I bet these nerds don't know that because they've never worn a tie lol

Exactly. Sometimes when I adjust my tie, pic related, it quietly says to me "subvert the goyim".

checked

Found it in the official NBC news stream, too:

youtu.be/smkyorC5qwc?t=6772

Incredible. Tweet this to Trump, Corey, Rush, Hannity. Let's not let this be forgotten. It is easily verifiable and is in ALL the streams.

AYYYYYYYY

CBS TOO
1:22:29

youtube.com/watch?v=ye0Xblp_Nb0&feature=youtu.be&t=1h22m29s

Also, I'm guessing that this was a mic placed BEHIND her ear, notice how she is clearly showing her ears as if she has nothing to hide. Since it is back there behind it, it needs to be louder, and the mic caught it. Perhaps because the audio engineers bumped up her output so she could be heard over Trump, not sure. Or maybe it became slightly dislodged.

A guy from cuckchan enhanced the audio. It says Dozens.
http:// vocaroo.com/i/s1xzw9DeNsof
http:// boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/93781498

Sounds like Lucifer himself whispering when slowed down.

saw elsewhere that it looked as though clinton was reading, but also that when she was responding in conversation she didn't do this as much.
furthermore, again her podium had a light on it for some reason.
but tonight her eyes are…brown? aren't they blue?

the hypothesis was that the podium light is actually a monitor that she can use to read her responses. but that screen is far too small to hold all her material, so how could she control it? perhaps with some kind of remote?
maybe her finger twitches aren't parkinsons, but that device caught on tape.

im a jackass and forgot to mention that the implication is polarized lenses that would display the text while appearing like a normal light to those without polarized lenses

First time I've seen such a perfect FBI Director Comey post. I got excited and had to act….

>>>/fringe/ here.

As you may have noticed, there's something weird about that voice. It doesn't sound real, you don't see where it's coming from, yet it's here.

We call this Electronic Voice Phenomenon or EVP. It is what happens when spirits of the underworld attempt to communicate with us. They're usually more shy though, and such a blatant case before millions of viewers could only be achieved by a high level spirit, for no other would dare reveal their presence so blatantly. And there is only one such spirit: Satan.

This is the proof we needed of corruption of American officials, not by jews alone, but also by Satan himself, who whispers directly into her ear and tells her how to subvert the United States of America.

Stay safe and don't forget to wear your safety buttplugs to prevent CIA from probing your anus.

amazing, it pops the microphone similar to how her microphone popped too

Fuck off shill.

CIA hasn't used anuses for probing in decades, now that is where they feed you.

i bet this is what they'll say too. i kinda hope he does, i want to see him say it straight to the camera

"Unidirectional" mics are cardioid, not flashlight beams. They reduce the volume of sounds from the rear. Also the mike used for TV sound is probably not the podium mic, but a lav mic (we went through this with the last debate audio problems.)

A more logical argument is, why would the prompting technology become audible to us, and just for one word? Whatever the tech is, they would have rehearsed it.

I'm leaning toward Hillary making that "dozens" noise, kind of testing the word before she says it, since her recall was uncertain.

top kek well said

in her wallstreet speeches, there's a line that says

So yes, every single thing she does is dictated, planned, scripted

It's likely Clinton's team knows the questions before hand, it's likely they have also mapped out most of Trumps possible responses.

I can imagine the speaker sitting with 6 monitors and a stack of note cards all set up and ready to go. The speaker is likely much more intelligent than Clinton and has spent his or her time for the past 6-12 months memorizing the talking points and practicing relentlessly.

The Clinton team doesn't need to select a perfect response, they just need something that's close enough to the topic at hand that allows a segue to a canned rambling talking point.

Implying she doesn't have access to top tier military tech

Look at her eye-movements.
She looks like she forgot her lines, and tries to drag it out to catch on what she's supposed to say.
And right before she says "dozen", she locks her eyes on something, or someone and pauses for only a fraction of a second. Like an actor on a theater-stage, except everyone know they have help

Could have been a seizure and black doctor man was talking her out of it.

First thing I thought of. Shit is too spooky.

Perhaps the being inside the fleshsuit was getting hungry.

Wew. I honestly don't know if I'll sleep right now.

It prefers the souls of white virgins, so you'll be right.

A lot of people on here are fucked then. :^)

You guys don't get it. That's the whispers of the Old Ones.

Get that faggot plagiarized warcraft bullshit away from me.

i used to play wow back in the day so i found it as an appropriate comment no need to be a cunt

(checked)

WeW.

I've been thinking this for a while. Hillary has been seeming healthier on stage since 9/11, before that she could barely stand.

My theory is: The Hillary seen at the debates is the double, and the real Hillary is dictating to her from her hospital bed or wherever, via the earpiece. This was done so she wouldn't collapse or shit herself on stage, as the real Hillary undoubtedly would.

This makes sense, voice-to-skull tech has been around for decades. It has even been used in movie posters.

I was about to say that it could be her just inhaling from the nose, like you can hear trump doing at youtu.be/ye0Xblp_Nb0?t=788 right after "violence".

But I guess this proves it

A double wouldn't be so drugged up that she'd give blank-faced grins constantly.

Anybody ever do any stage acting, even in a school play? It's like a classic prompt. You have the actor (Hillary) freezing as she forgets her lines, then one of the cast nearby (in a play after a month or two of rehersal everybody knows everybody elses lines) feeds the line to her in a whisper.
Hillary: "…in fact…the killer…of the………………………"
Prompter: Pssssssshhhhh……."dozens".
Hillary: "….dozens…of people…at the …nightclub".

THIS, and also head movements. If she is receiving audio by any means she would probably react to it in some way, and get more obvious later in the debate due to fatigue. Similar to how you nod your head when listening on the phone.

So it's not someone "feeding her lines" like some of you have said.

That whole section was entirely scripted, word for word, that's what Hillary does when she "disappears" for long periods of time. (no rallies) Just practices debating, ie memorizing scripts.

That's why it only took someone saying "dozens" for her to get back on track. So yeah not a major disagreement here, just a clarification. She's not doing any critical analysis on the spot- she just pivots whatever she started with and extracts a memorized speech that she did not write. (Indeed Hillary does not write her own scripts, but she does get to make the final adjustments and change things she doesn't like….)

Anyways still not sure how the mic picked it up. Don't know if it's either an earpiece or audio spotlight technology that missed… I mean, H obviously heard the message so it's not like the spotlighter hit the mic- waves could have bounced off her face directly into the mic though.

Chances are we're going to need a serious audio analyst to figure out wtf happened.

Probably this.

Who ever said it either had to've been in the audience or Hillary was also wearing a mic to feed audio back to who ever whispered. All the news feeds should have been delayed and not usable for someone back in a dressing room feeding her answers.

Fuck off, we caught her getting cues and reading off written speeches (looking down almost half the time when speaking). Also the typical "think of the children" bullshit which is always used for propaganda.

its on foxs video of the debate too its not a glitch youtu.be/eZss0JB_SgQ
13 min 16 seconds

Thank you, looking for this thread, fast forwarded Comcast on demand to 1 hour 23 minutes and listened, that ain't someone clearing s throat or sniffing , that's clearly a word. Dozen or Dozens. Makes sense that she always does interviews in the back of the airplane with the engines running

did people look at this thread