Campaign Aims to Help Pepe the Frog Shed Its Image as Hate Symbol

nytimes.com/2016/10/18/us/campaign-aims-to-help-pepe-the-frog-shed-its-image-as-hate-symbol.html

It's ogre Pepe is finsihed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XPDSF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we made feels bad man you thieving jew sons of bitches, leave the only Kek's begotten meme alone

It'll never happen. Pepe is a sick fuck… almost as sick as Steven Crowder

Make more OC that can be exploited… yep, that'll stop the meme for sure!

I mean, he's not half the sick fucking genociding racist rapist as Steven Crowder, but he's still deplorable and irredemable

what do you mean? tell me more

these fuckers can't even find the meme pools to drop these babies in

They really don't have a clue.

Shows what they know. The sad varient wasn't even made by Furie.

I can't stop laughing. It's so Jewish it hurts, I can see the strand of kike logic that led to this project but it's just too funny.

CY+2 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!

isnt his CY+1.. dont we have two moar months till CY+2 or am i insane now

Why is it so hard for you faggots to archive? Especially the jew york times.
archive.is/XPDSF
archive.is/XPDSF
archive.is/XPDSF
archive.is/XPDSF
archive.is/XPDSF
archive.is/XPDSF

CY+1 ends in election day.. If Shillary wins it will be the beginning of CY+2. If Trump wins it will be AK (Anno Kekini) 1

AK 1 huh?

I say we follow a 13-month, 28 day/month calendar. There'll be a floating day every year (two every four). Kek wills it.

Did CURRENT YEAR first crop up in late 2014 or early 2015?

I could go along with this.

I was in the thread that started it I think, was middle/late last year.

Is that all they have so far? A recycled Van window sticker meme?

Please let them try. Post all their attempts here to be subverted

We control the memes of production.

Get your head examined

Thank you for collapsing the rectum.

Thanks bruh! I'm uncut and just examined it. Just fine. No phimosis or smegma

Do you want to keep pepe maga, or do you want to roll over like a faggot cuck? If you want to keep pepe maga, you have to not only bombard the internet with rare, you must also co-opt something even more beloved by the SJW along side of it. You must depict Pepe going full rape culture on Rosie Riveter every day all day until the message is loud and clear. You can do it, Holla Forums. You are never wrong.

As the US is cucked I got Jewed as a child. Wish I knew what it felt like to experience natural sex and not sex with a mutilated penis.

Oh same here!

Kek is smug but no one is Prouder Than Crowder.

2015 was the current year. The most current of current years is current year 2.

Can't get an erection, eh?

Fight the molesting cultural marxist mosquitos.

pepe saves himself.

Shutting it down is a priori, the rest is collateral.

As a meme, I have no idea, but it has been a leftist argument since I can remember.

Now if we really want to talk about beloved comic characters being ruined with offensive memes

Hmm. Pepe is if anything anti-hillary and anti-establishment. Are kikes admitting they control shillary and the establishment?

Once again by neurotic nature, the jew names itself.

Rektober will be added to the calendar and be the new 11th month after October

Top Kek

Isn't it magical?

What does it matter ? Pepe is a low tier meme to the normies anyway , and if everyone somehow will start to think that it is " normal " again and not associated with the right-wing , than wouldn't that return the edge to the meme if more right-wing pepes are released to the public ?

No it's the opposite.
If you started drawing swastikas on Homer Simpson everyone would think it's ridiculous but no one would associate it with Nazism. They are actively trying to take Pepe from us because he's symbolic and symbols are what the left fear the most.
Hitler used the swastika because of what it represented and that idea it represents would scare the shit out of the communists.

Good goy.

Good luck, incompetent, limp-dick, chicken-neck. pencil-leg lib faggots.

Pepe still does not and has never had "anti-Semitic" connotations.

Pepe is a reaction image. Sadfrog is sad, smugfrog is smug, poo-poo Pepe drives off normalfags, Pepe memes trend rightwing because we know how to meme and the left do not.

They are spazzing out about a cartoon frog. They've lost the memetic war.

You right, chill fag

This is what actually makes me angry; they have the audacity to try to shyster pepe in the same way they shystered Calvin. The audacity of these shitters.

If you kill or gas a nigger or kike leave a sticker with Pepe the Furhrer on their repulsive cuck faces.

Are you taking your meds?

We could always make an 8chon

Do people actually do this?

what a time to be alive

Shills, newfags, and lurkers click links, as do web crawling robots.

did anyone exploit this again?

Watterson hates those faggoty bumperstickers too

No must people stopped using it after the ACLU killed it but they still use >tfw and other dumb shit

That face when white dudes would rather fuck niggers before the fuck you.

Reclaim Pepe for Israel!