I would like to preemptively attack the black pill narrative that will come out of this debate

I would like to preemptively attack the black pill narrative that will come out of this debate.
Trump did not attack as hard as he could have. He remained fairly calm, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. For everyone who thinks he could have done a better job, yeah. He could have.

But Trump did something tonight that was unprecedented. When asked if he would support Hillary if she was elected, he decided to say "I will keep you in suspense." This is, in the words of our man, "yuge." By not pledging support to POTUS, he, as the democratically elected nominee for the President of the United States of America, is stating that he does not recognize the authority of the Presidential office if Clinton is elected.
Prepare yourselves anons, these are the warning signs of civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

polldaddy.com/poll/9555737/
youtube.com/watch?v=ObgHaHPdWHo
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/19/your-turn-who-won-the-third-presidential-debate-polls-polls-polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am extremely blackpilled about his comment regarding Germany and how Germany has to "pay up" because the US "protects" Germany.

That is one of the most ludicrous things I have ever heard in my life.
I'm not an American, though, but my mood is in the pits, now.

Never heard of the Nuclear Umbrella?

There is no legitimate way he does not win the election.

That's how Americans see it. And it's true.

If the Germans don't want to "pay", the Germans just need to tell them to piss off. Obviously were this Clinton they couldn't. But if Trump is POTUS, they can. They need to kick Merkel out and the tell Trump to take the military presence out.

Problem solved, Germany freed.

Why does Team America have to be World Police, chaim? Why do we have to pay for everyone else's protection?

I think he avoided the specific attacks because he knew they would have counters ready for all of them.

No use bringing up the videos because she would just say "the man in those videos has been removed from the campaign, see my website."

I have heard about that, but that also doesn't change the fact that Germany is still occupied by the US.

And the only "real" protection I can think of is shooting the citizens if they rise up against that, or the jew masters.

In other words. That statement pretty much ruined the already slim chance of Trump pulling troops out of Germany, along with the bases.

Fuck all of that, Gott strafe Ihn.

Even if she were to win fair and square, the recent leaks and the primaries have already poisoned the well

I live alone in a big city, but I plan to move back in with my parents by next month
When shit inevitably hits the fan, I don't want to be anywhere near the cities
Something dark is brewing, you could see it in Hillary's eyes. Peace was never an option.

we do "protect" Germany in the sense that we don't let them have n00ks, an army, white children, etc.
He wants to stop "protecting" Germany.

Or Germany could just chose not to pay and they would be "forced" to leave.

It's quite the chance really

thanks for stealing the dubs, CTR. You can probably rest now, Huma's gonna be crying for a few minutes

Thanks OP. CTR is working overtime to "blackpill" Holla Forums. The whole idea of "blackpills" is a way to make anons accept demoralization

Drudge Poll @ PollDaddy

RSBN Spin Room
youtube.com/watch?v=ObgHaHPdWHo
Judge Jeannine just dropped by…Katrina soon

Most Germans see it as an occupation instead of protection.

You should pay you fucking kike.

The lugenpresse is going to lose their fucking minds. It provides a great way to force them to talk about WHY, which they are completely ignoring.

Josh Dolin

Adrienne Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

Trump did fantastic tonight. He was calm after dropping the nukes in the second debate. He didn't need to nuke her again. He's gaining tremendous respect.

Take back your country first. Right now Merkel wants to spend a ton of money to create a EU army (Not German) and they'll eventually force you out of your own house if you let them.

Like the previous user said, with a Trump victory you'll get a choice but first you have to get rid of Merkel.

Yeah, as if that's gonna happen under someone like Merkel.

Does he now? "They have to pay up." doesn't sound like he wants Germany not to pay up, if you ask me.

Kill yourselves.

Note that the US's "protection" of Germany is really actually a military occupation. He's just appealing to the (((narrative))) in the way he states that this occupation must end.

It's like you don't even know what headers are…

Break up links with spoilers, forcing people to copypaste them. If you click a link to follow it, it says what site you came from. It'd be trivial to, say, discount any votes where the voter came from 8ch.

Get rid of her then.

Why is that the American nation's problem?
Solve your own damn shit for fucks sake. You're a nation unto yourselves. America under Trump (or heck, under a lot of presidents before) wouldn't start a war if you chose to arm yourselves and be your own people. You didn't.

Do you really think it would be better to commit an act of agression versus an act of benevolence in this case?

If Trump wanted this, then he could just do that, not through such a convoluted way.

Rising against a foreign power, even if it's the occupying force, is worse, from a diplomatic standpoint than having the country go: Well, it's about time to formally end this.
He could still keep a base around, or so, but, yeah.
I lost my hope in that. I cannot support him any longer.

But again, I'm not an American. My opinion does not matter in this case.
I can't vote for or against him.
I merely cannot support him any longer based on this.

Good post.

I want to believe

If you're right, then he sure as fuck must have balls of steel.

Chinese steel.

What are the chances he is controlled opposition? He did not even bother do attack her. He does not want to win!

My bad…forgot about that. This site links outside of Holla Forums but you can link to all the major online polls from here: theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/19/your-turn-who-won-the-third-presidential-debate-polls-polls-polls/

Drudge Poll
Right Daily Poll
Fox 61 Poll
Fox5 San Diego Poll
Fox 13 Utah Poll
Fox 6 Milwaukee Poll
Locker Dome Poll
New Jersey dot Com Poll
KPLC Poll
Heat Street Poll
Hollywood Gossip Poll
Breitbart Media Poll
Political Opinion Poll
Fox Hartford Online Poll
In USA Dot Com Poll
Right Scoop Poll ]
Fox6 Milwaukee Poll
WHNTNews Poll
Mediaite Poll
PolitOpinion Poll
Heavy Dot Com Poll
Patch Dot Com Poll
The Morning Call Poll
Florida Today Poll
Alabama Dot com Poll
Conservative Firing Line Poll
Conservative Outfitters Poll
Variety Poll
JC Post Poll

Have you looked at the webm I posted?
et cetera.
Yeah, hang on, I'll conjure an army and weapons and it will be no problem to overthrow the government.
I will have little trouble finding allies, either.
Because we all know how "redpilled" Germany is.
(Well, it actually kind of is pretty red pilled, all things considered.)
(But blaming Germany on bad decisions made by kike controlled anglos from the past, who had pretty full control over the country is a bit of a stretch, if you ask me.)

The german government is ludicrously cheap when it comes to NATO participation. You've got the german squads going into wargames with broomsticks painted black for God's sake. If you want out good on ya but you need to start spending money on your armed forces.

I believe.

Nobody's telling you to overthrow shit…least not right off the bat.

Also yes, allies fucked your shit in the last world war.

What happened after that?
NATO, France offering you a chance to split from the Anglosphere, you were offered multiple chances to build an army that you could justify not paying for American presence on your soil.

The fact of the matter is that American occupation didn't do shit to you. Your own traitor politicians did. And you elected them.

America doesn't blame everyone else for the fact they have traitors electing traitors.
Not even Britain does that. Or France.

And yet Germany does.

You're a fucking retard if you believe Germans have any choice in their government.

Just like Americans don't have a choice in theirs right? Please just stop.

Stop blaming everybody else. When 2017 comes, you best put that money where your mouth's been all this time shitting on Brits and Americans and elect the AfD.

this was his biggest moment in the debate, but other than that he failed to expose all of her corruption. when she used the "russian boogeyman" argument he could have said that it's a damage control technique, he could have mentioned that her campaign was pushing a conspiracy theory about assange getting a million dollar bribe from the kremlin, which is bullshit. but he didn't. he could have talked about the new fbi reports, but he didn't. he could have hit her harder on the project veritas leaks, but he allowed her not to answer the question. say what you want, but I'm disappointed.

wow you really aren't from here. Maybe you should crawl back into what ever shit hole you came out of commonspic.

sorry but that's just Trump's (fairly basic and predictable, also irresponsible in this case) M.O. where he

I would be shocked if he chose "attempt military coup" over "monetize new media base" in a defeat

because that is what will be spun to be implied in this case, which he should know

Basically, I need to see it to believe it, especially with Trump because he has stated numerous times that he likes to be "unpredictable" and "not take any cards off the table"

I wish I was wrong but anything other than predictable disappointment is unknown in my lifetime, and the implied action here is monumental (although I have no inside knowledge… groundwork could be laid if the security people are actually as pissed off about the hillary emails as it seems)

RUBICON
UBICON
BICON
ICON
CON
ON
N

ALEA IACTA EST

No m8, germany is really occupied and democracy is a meme, you only get people lke trump once in a lifetime and he took decades of preparation before running for president, dont expect the exception to be the norm

It's this simple for the germans

and somehow I don't think they'll grasp the opportunity that Trump is serving them on a silver platter

Sovereignty again, and the possibility of really wrangling europe down and controlling the refugee influx and making europe great again.

There is no reason that any of our countries should be fighting. We should be compromising, negotiating, and building ties. Not threatening "my way or I kill you".

Yeah, they typically don't. But USA is actually a sovereign nation. Germany isn't. And even then Americans haven't had a true choice until Trump.

This is really why USA needs to be destroyed. Americans will always defend the actions of their zog government and zog military. Even the "redpilled" ones.

Just call him a faggot and filter his obvious d&c.

Yep

If this doesn't happen we're all fucked.

Conflict will be inevidable.

While I still cling to my love of life, I hope and pray to KEK for a HUUGE victory.

If not. I will embrace the death sentence that we have brought upon ourselves. Only to ensure a brighter future for our children.

Can't fucking spell while Shillary is shrieking in my ears.

ok

I would kiss that cutie

I don't know about the left coast, but I truly think Trumps appeal is underestimated.

I think the average white is willing to to give Don a shot at this. I hope he is able to push through half of the shit he has talked about. It would be a great step away from the brink of collapse we are at today

If anyone believes that's what the electoral map is going to look like they're fucking kidding themselves. Sounds like a LARPer in that thread.

I want Trump to win badly too, but let's not go retarded about it and buy into obvious bullshit.

The thing is, a lot of countries do end up paying the U.S., in various situational and non-monetary ways that have lead to the highest level of wealth in known history (and by wealth I mean available utility, not nominal or class divide BS). Bretton woods itself is a racket in essence. The huge profits to U.S. wealth are obscured in nominal terms because all profits are based on deception.

Trump's line about making other countries pay up is a Pro-Wrestling tier strategy line. I can't actually think he would start trying to collect a vig from nato allies "for protection" in explicit cash terms. That'd be pretty retarded, I think

You're a cuck.

Hello, G-man.

Yeah they make it seem like after Tyrone and Ahmed shake you down trump is gonna come by for your clothes.

Confirmed LARP.

As per usual on Holla Forums, you're either sucking German dick, or you're a kike shill.
No in between.

And yet you spend your goddamn time talking down to anything south of the Pyrenees/Alps.

Fuck the lot of you.

You want the Americans out of your ass? Get them out of your ass.

Nothing you said is true go back to 4chan you fucking faggot.

Deus vult

Yeah, this bugged me. There is shit supply for the price domestically, it's like shaming for not paying Al Gore tax. Speaking of that, why was that not brought up when Wallace started complaining?

youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8

he needs to drop a very carefully researched and revealing red pill on this sort of level, about the media and the revelaed collusion, as well as other red pills

without going totally all out soon on this I fear he will just go down looking like controlled opposition or just not totally living up to the potential

yuge is a dumb reddit meme and this thread reeks of their self-important 'thoughtpiece' posts. there was no reason not to post this in a post-debate thread rather than creating a whole thread for yourself, and it could've been a single line DOTR hype thread. lurk 2 years before posting.

So basically you have exactly nothing left. Quick, go vote for Merkel again so she can continue to buttfuck the European nations with shitskins. Maybe it'll encourage the EU collapse faster..

when the hell did we support merkel you retard? fucking shills dont even try anymore

Dont take the black pill

SPREAD IT

until you lurk long enough to not give yourself away as a newfag, there's zero reason to engage with your newfag whining.

Is RSB stream setup as satire of corporate media coverage? If so, it is perfect

I'm going to miss you guys so much.

Have you been on this board at all over the past few weeks? We hate our kike overlords for what they're dragging us into.

Are you inviting us to take the actual redpill, Mr. Rubinstein?

[citation needed]

I lived in Germany for 4 years, and many of them (particularly the older ones) saw us as protecting them from a Russian invasion.

The whole reason why we occupied them was to stop the invasion of communism- which Germany at the end of WWII was very vulnerable to.

I'd hate to break it to you, but Trump just announced he would accept the outcome.

If he wins.

Both candidates seemed to follow a strategy of shoring up their bases. Clinton was all about muh vagina. Trump was wanting to make the christcucks happier.

Where were you when the second civil war stopped being only a meme?

America has played the roll of world police because that is what the NWO is, a strong central authority and anyone who does not play ball gets fucked up.

No one can really stand up to America so we have been it, they are attempting to move that technology and authority to the Global Government, and those in the military and the patriots do not like it.

Trumps move to make them pay is quite smart, is it making it sound like a money thing, but in reality what he is doing is giving Europe a chance to stand up for itself as America may not be around soon to protect Europe.

fuck thats a sexy lion logo. why arent they using that?