Post-Debate Opinions

Get in here and let's discuss the debates and what could have been done better, and objectively, who won it.
Trump did.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/frankluntz
youtube.com/watch?v=dGQGwIr47YY
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/788903695492624384
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/19/your-turn-who-won-the-third-presidential-debate-polls-polls-polls/
twitter.com/RT_com/status/786939921676271617
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/788931884319399937
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788906514752925696
youtube.com/watch?v=5sLt_rMCGKk
archive.fo/pA1As
people.com/style/reebok-hillary-clinton-pantsuits/
twitter.com/USATODAYcollege/status/788935059449507840
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/788934686726692864
twitter.com/AsaSoltan/status/788933947250003969
twitter.com/vcstar/status/788933880246104064
twitter.com/HowardCohen/status/788934437245296640
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/788935398999269376
twitter.com/Robs010101/status/788945234591907840
twitter.com/PollVerdict/status/788938182968561665
twitter.com/ukpoliticsnet/status/788933609415729152
twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/788933234801246208
twitter.com/PollThis_/status/788932922376122368
twitter.com/PollRunners/status/788932653403615233
twitter.com/Politics_Gov/status/788931795840413696

archive.is/Yixn8/
twitter.com/EireMcCall/status/788974038601183237
thephillywire.com/poll/who-won-the-third-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/Jrocks2002/status/788993305031872512
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They both did well, of course I preferred Trump, but I agree with him. I loved the soros name drop.

http:// www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

http:// www.mediaite.com/online/poll-who-won-the-third-and-final-presidential-debate/

http:// heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-third-presidential-debate/

EVERYONE VOTE, COUNTER CTR RIGGING!!
http:// drudgereport.com/flashlas.htm

https:// polldaddy.com/poll/9555737/

On the one hand I wanted something more like the second debate.

On the other hand, Trump already has my vote. Perhaps taking the lumps out and being calmer might have been the right call.

Trump.
hillary was clearly tilted after he mentioned wikileaks. She looked like she was going to cry.

TRUMP 2016!

This is how I feel. It was a debate that ended on them both having their high points, but Trump should have pressed harder on the big issues. I like how he never gave a direct answer to the "Will you accept the results" question, meaning we have one hell of an election to look forward to.

Trump destroyed her in the persuasion game. Her abstract empty words have lost their meaning. He also had a moderator who was a bit more fair and hit Hillary with some decent questions she had no real answer for.

He looked fully presidential in this one. Don't let the stupid kikes from CTR fool you with their "HURR WHY DIDNT HE KILL HER ON STAGE SO WEAK DURRR" rhetoric. Tonight Trump was surgical, he hit the cunt right where he needed to and completely shut her down when she could only spew out speeches and talking points.
He won

You can call everyone who disagrees with you a shill but I was hoping for 2nd debate Trump to show up and he was better than the 1st but still held back some punches.

The important thing right now, regardless of who "won" the debate, is to control the public perception of the results. Obviously the kike media will crown Hillary the winner even if she started seizing on stage, so we need to dominate the polls and make sure Trump can link to 10 different ones calling him the winner.

I was hoping Trump would basically recite his anti-globalist speech from 10/13 tonight but he held back. It wasn't that he was bad and he was actually way better than Clinton who sounded on drugs, I just wished her would have went after her A LOT harder

I have no idea why all the news anchors are talking about the "won't accept the result" quip when evidence came out THIS WEEK that Hillary is rigging the election.

trump did well on name-dropping and getting everyone red-pilled on the stuff behind the scenes. even if he doesn't win, he's waking people up.

that said, he had plenty of opportunities to really hammer her and crush her and he didn't. I'm not sure if he intentionally went moderate to appeal to the voter base but his only mistake was giving them the "i wont concede" ammo.

all in all, its clear he won, but I wonder if everyone is so used to hillary's shit by now that they only criticize trump

i only wish hed have said something about the okeefe vids…i suppose that's it. here's hoping hil hil has a fuckin heart attack

Hitler wouldn't lie.

(Checked)

This.
Post as many polls as possible, links broken, with VPN and Incognito browsers if you feel it's truly necessary.

I honestly don't feel like this debate is going to change anyone's mind. I don't think it will have a major impact.

GUYS WHO WON? I SMOKED AN EMTIRE PACK OF CIGARETTES AND DOWNED 14 TALL BOYS IM A NERVOUS WREK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Also I'm really hoping that Trump knows about some really incriminating Hillary video that will be released so he played it safe knowing her campaign will get destroyed.

Obviously this is just speculation but with so much on the line, he'd be a fucking idiot to not be in communication with Assange (assuming he's still alive) and O'Keefe literally on a daily basis.

Underwhelming debate. Trump still came out on top, but not by a big enough margin to leave a lasting impression.

Trump made her yell first.

The moderator was the best yet.

The questions were what only politicians and the media care about. No one cares about Aleppo.

Who cares who won, winning means nothing.

t. Melee player

Trump definitely came across more presidential and more likeable. She came across like an annoying angry old crone.

He could have totally destroyed her with Wikileaks and O'Keefe and corruption stuff, but he didn't. Maybe he couldn't work it on or they thought it wouldn't help with normies.

I don't think this has a significant effect on the polls.

Clouded and middling mind whose performance can be summed up by his unconvincing concluding statements. Grating as any Australian political hack, but with the benefit of good world judgement.

You need to sort you life out.

I think Trump was at his best. He absolutely ruined her.

While I loved the soros name drop, most normalfags won't look more into it and will forget too after the debate.

wish he did more name drops on Creamer and had more high energy but this felt more like the first debate.

I'm loving this, the media is finally realizing that even if Trump loses we're not going away and they are fucking scared.

I knew it wasn't going to be like the second debate, just due to the format difference. Standing at podiums going question by question is low energy as fuck.

Trump did okay. It was like the first half of the first debate, without all the bullshit accusations being piled on trump by the moderators.

Main thing I wish he did was push harder on the new leaks. When Chris asked him about the rigged election, why didn't he bring up the videos of confirmed voter fraud? When he brought up Hillary staging the chicago riots, she completely ignored it. Why didn't he press further on this issue?

He still won, just because he looked sane. But it wasn't a blowout like the second debate. The debate topics were inherently on his side though. Hillary sounded fake and just rambled bullshit that makes anyone's eyes glaze over

Trump won, he probably could have hit her a lot harder than he did though
He held back a bit, especially in regards to voter fraud

It was clear that he was starting to get angry near the end of the debate, it'll be interesting to see what he talks about in his next rally

"Well thats horrifying"

You scared, Clitton?

Trump threw Hillary in the TRASH

Look at the reaction from the focus group from Trump's final remarks. He's even pulling from the Dems.

People are saying this wasn't as high energy as the 2nd debate but I feel like this one was more damning to Hillary's campaign. Hillary got fucking rekt tonight and everything she tried to throw back at Trump he just dusted it off his shoulders.

Fling shit all you want but the truth is he should have destroyed her and for whatever reason chose not to.

I was just really disappointed since he had everything he need to make that bitch squirm and did nothing with it.

I have never seen Hillary more shaken when he was talking about Haiti and Chicago. He did well. I know he did well because the media is jumping on him like rabid dogs looking for blood. Can anyone give a Webm of that moment when he talks about her inciting violence in Chicago?

This is my feeling as well. Trump definitely won, but I was hoping for an all out attack like the second debate. Especially with the okeefe videos and all the wikileaks shit. He had plenty of ammo, and didn't really seem to use much of it. He absolutely slaughtered her in the second debate.

What did i miss?

What is this from?

Does anyone have a magnet link, please?

I'm a bit suprised that I haven't been able to find one on the usual sources. Is this third installment being suppressed?

He won this.

And he will win the election.

It was still a victory, a pretty good one honestly.
Yeah could have been a slaughter, but the important thing now is combating the media bullshit spin.

Also he fucking mentioned George Soros to her face, he brought up the O'Keefe tapes and Wikileaks, and trashed the FBI.

Note that Hillary signalled to her handlers every time he mentioned the FBI.

Yeah, I think Fox Jews tried to stump Trump with complex policy proposals and esoteric political situations so he wouldn't get into the real explosive corruption stuff.

It just ended up being boring as fuck, so it all comes down to who was more likeable.

This tbh. Like another user pointed out all he needed to do when she gave her rehearsed "muh russians" response on Wikileaks was say "so you admit the emails are real". Not sure why he didn't but I'm not a 4d chess player.

I thought Trump did fairly well, certainly better than in the first debate, just didn't clean house with her like he did in the second. It feels quite close in terms of who won, I think.

That said, brace for his comment about 'looking at it when it happens' in regards to the results of the election to be plastered all over headlines tomorrow.

this debate was basically a copy of the first debate, but with a fair moderator instead of lester the molester and his nigger bias. trump totally failed to expose the corruption of this cunt, he didn't pursue enough what has been discovered from the podesta mail, he didn't call her out on this russia boogeyman bullshit that she uses to avoid talking about wikileaks, he allowed her not to address the project veritas videos. I'm disappointed.

2nd one was his best. This was still an improvement over the 1st however. Personally I think Hillary damaged herself more than anything Trump said about her because she sounded so dopey and drugged up all night.

Even though Trump objectively won this debate, I don't know if the performance was significant enough to change the polls like the 2nd one was. Like I posted earlier, maybe he knows about an incriminating video that will be released soon and wanted to let her self-destruct.

Better than the first debate, not as good as the second.

Still not sure why he didn't hit her harder with Wikileaks and the O'Keefe videos. They got mentioned but he didn't really pursue them.

Hilary shat her white pantsuit.

there was no 'gotcha' moment on either side, unfortunately Trump tried too hard to make her slip up

You're a shill. Just fuck off to cuckchan or kill yourself.

HILLARY CRYING AFTER THE DEBATE

"Bill Clinton is a rapist. Infowars.com"
Thanks for the lulz filterman. We can kill you last.

The fuck are you on? It absolutely WAS a slaughter.

And most importantly, he refused to commit to accepting defeat! He's going to fight past the election!

twitter.com/frankluntz

Yah, leave it to Fox to actually moderate a debate well. As a moderator and not another arguer.

Does this video not work for anyone else?

Hillary shat her pants when Wallace mentioned Wikileaks. That was my favorite part.

It's from fuckyoufrank's faux news focus group.

Shill

Not a big blowout like last time, but still a clear victory.

Trump could've done better, if he referenced Wikileaks & O'Keefe more, but the moderator was pretty based and didn't give a fuck about Hillary's 'Muh Russia' deflections.

He also should've hit her on Syrian no fly zone, by bringing up the fact it would push Americans into a war against Russia and Syria.

It seemed the crowd was a lot less engaged than during the 2nd debate, and Trump was more restrained, but Hillary's deflections and waffling were unmissable during the CF questions.

Also, his ending statement blew her out of the fucking water.

He didnt hit nearly hard enough. There are so many weaknesses for him to exploit, and he missed them largely. The blatant corruption could have been exposed for 90 mins straight.

Fuck man, he and his campaign better step up and start exposing this shit because the media obviously isn't going to help anymore.

Closer than I'd like. He did good and I pretty much agree with but he sounded confused in a couple of questions and much more vague than the cunt. Hope it doesn't affect him much.

What do you mean? Pics Source?

You suck.

Alrighty Mr. CTR, thanks for stealing those trips.

Was rather tame, though Trump did clearly agitate Hillary on a few occasions as you could glimpse at her mask slipping. I don't think he was aiming to annihilate her this time, instead he was trying to bait her into saying shit for others to use against her.

Hillary didn't win, but Trump just isn't as good a public speaker.It's incredible how smoothly she lies. She's spent her entire career murdering children and she talks about Syrian refugees. She fills her pockets with cash from sleazy Saudi Arabia and talks about women's rights. She yammers about saving this and saving that and she ruined the entire NATION of Libya, basically to the bedrock. But because her speech is more polished, millions and millions see her as a viable candidate.

Prepare for war fam. We will not allow the mad Queen of Hearts to take office no matter what the vote says.

She knows what's coming.
NO MERCY

This was his best debate yet. He seemed calm, which I liked. Just one blurt out that really could have been left out.

Nasty woman

Why did he say this. Completely unnecessary. The audience reacted and you could immediately see it in his facial expression that "oh shit I probably shouldn't have blurted that out".

Maybe there's some 4d chess coming up, but I just don't see it yet.

YOU GUYS NEED TO READY YOUR WEAPONS AND SUPPLYS, THEY ARE RIGGING IT FOR THE WITCH

Did you guys catch how she didn't even deny things like inciting violence at Trump rallies, or Clinton Foundation taking money? She deflected those questions and didn't even address what Trump was talking about. I feel like it was a blatant admission from her that the O'Keefe videos are spot on.

I did like his refusal to accept the outcome though. He could have reasoned much more clearly. It's definitely going to cause a crisis in the coming days.

Fuckin nice. That's an exact representation of the entire election.

Trump sounded pretty calm. Hillary was nervous, the moderator was VERY nervous when asking hillary questions.

This meme needs to stop.

All these rigged polls are laughable.

Trump didn't go into depth with the leaks because he knows that most normies already don't give a shit.

Trump did well, he was more restrained, took a step back and spoke with more brevity, I think he really reached the undecideds or "they're both stupid" people with his comments on Hillary's inactivity, on the corruption of the system, and on other points. In normies mind it distances him from these entities, he's no longer apart of the corrupt system they hate. Good show .

The moderator was a relief.

He seemed to give Hillary a taste of what trump had been facing. Interrupting her when her time ran out or she went off topic. He also stopped her from responding and moving on and fact checked her a few times.

Yeah, her face was priceless. She had the archetypical face of guilt.

no, he will not lose unless the soros jew voting machine will rig everything. but you gotta be honest, it wasn't a slaughter. the second debate was A SLAUGHTER. in this debate he focused more on silly personal attacks that will let the media keep shitposting on "muh sexism" instead of exposing her corruption. fuck.

Here's a webm.

This

He should have said that the american people would decide.

Really?
She did look like she was about to when wikileaks was mentioned. I hope Trump actually jails that bitch when he gets in.

The bitch didn't even deny being involved in the Chicago riots stuff.

I expect a preemptive assassination attempt

It means that even if they rig it, he's going to keep having rallies, and he's going to take it to the courts and to the people as well. We're going to see something absolutely amazing.

Both candidates did well tbh.
Trump done a little better in my opinion but I'm biased.
He could've easily slaughtered her on a number of issues but chose not to.

My theory for that is because he wanted the most soundbites ("I'll keep you in suspense.") so people and the media would be focused on him for when he starts dropping the Wikileaks stuff on Twitter and at his rallies.
I hope that's the case.

Can any of you think why he didn't slaughter her?

2017 is the centennial anniversary of the Red Revolution user, and history moves in cycles

That surrised me, that Hillary didn't mention her fact checker once this debate. Did she realize it made her look really stupid or something?

Thanks, user.

the best one

She got rekt, but only if you're high-information and see through the bullshit.

If you're a low-information normie who doesn't follow a damn thing about politics and take hillary at face value… she still looks mediocre, but not #rekt.

Trump should've done a better job namedropping truthbombs and spelling things out for the low-information normies, but he still won over. He had a good overall demeanor, even if he let her slide on some things.

Maybe he wanted to give them a "Crisis" to focus on? He is probably gonna say he may expect a recount instead of submitting passively like Al Gore did.

I thought he struck a very good balance between presidential and full on naming the soros jew.

I think undecided votes will be swayed by this.

They don't give a shit because the media hardly covers them.

Trump should have used this as an outlet to a broad audience to not shut up about how WikiLeaks and the O'Keefe videos blatantly demonstrate her corruption.

He won the debate no doubt and his answers were a lot more tangible and honestly believable than the abstract platitudes that she spouted. But I think he lost the greater fight of revealing her corruption and collusion with the media to the general public. The media will never fairly cover it so he has to hammer it in at every chance he gets.

Problem is that him hitting harder would not have been effective. He needs to communicate better in the first place.

How would she? They have it on tape! Trump had her in very, very dire straits.

This was the biggest win for him of all 3 debates, and it's absolutely going to win him the election.

Chris Wallace was a tough, but fair moderator. I think the debate went well for Trump, Hilary probably sounded good to her supporters when she went on and made appeals to Hillary.

To me it came off as phoney, but then I'm heavily biased National Socialist.

He may not have wanted to come off as "too angry" or "too aggressive" to appeal to moderate scum

Can we all admit that its not as good as fucking second debate, but it should had been?

bump 1/?

Freudian slip. I meant appeals to women.

fuck off CTR

I'd say Trump did better, but it's really hard to tell what normalfags would think.
Trump also seriously dropped the ball on not bringing up the videos showing what Hillary's campaign did more.

I think we all agree that it's 2 > 3 > 1

I concur.

(checked)

But she did
Did you not catch the part where she told the audience to google something? This speaks more to the fact that google is now ZOG's fact checker, and she doesn't even need to use her own site.

HILLARY CONFIRMED FOR STUPID IDIOT.

it was a joke

Trump brought in emotional language, which normies fucking love. He's even drawing democrats over from this debate, he fucking trashed Hillary.

Trump definitely was the stronger candidate in this debate, and I think he's helped get some reluctant voters on his side. It's a shame he didn't go into more details about what was actually said in the emails.

I noticed that whenever she was uncomfortable she would roll her head back. Like something you would do if you had a stiff neck.

She did it when wiki leaks was mentioned, the o'keefe video, and when nafta came up

yes. which is crazy because this time he had both a fair moderator and much more corruption shit bring up.

GLORIOUS

Yeah she looked guilty as fuck, and definitely lost her composure at the end of the debate.

I must have, my bad. Way to pin Google as part of your game, Clinton.

Anyone else see doc chocolate hovering around Hilldog during the post-debate/menopausal festivities?

I noticed that she kept looking down nonstop. Almost as if she kept having to reference her notes. I'm surprised no one mentioned that. It seemed like she could never maintain eye contact with the American people.

I guess that's the downside of being a counterpuncher.

If they successfully rig it, you know as well as anyone else Trump will be silenced. They'll make some bullshit reason for it, at that point they might not even have to.

That's why he's got to win, and I think he's going to.

Debate 2 > Debate 3 > Debate 1

He did great.

The first one was for undecideds
The second was for us
The third wrapped it all together.

tfw you gonna be hanged in Time Square for treason.

Honest question: if Hillary wins fairly, will we accept that?

I didn't think so. It would be surrendering our citizenship without a fight

Exactly, and it's really frustrating. When normies see Trump accuse her of staging riots in chicago, AND THEN SHE IGNORES IT AND DOESN'T EVEN DENY IT, are they painfully oblivious? or do they actually see what's happening?

Hillary got turned around, bent over, and ass raped.

Nope. Sorry. You're wrong.

Trump has a lot more people behind him than you people realize, and you're going to see that.

the reason that he might have not pushed the points hard is that its better for her to not answer for example the thing about her campaing hiring people than for her to just answer "he and some people acted independent from us"

Debate 2 may have been better for us Holla Forumslocks, but Debate 3 was a really strong move for Trump in eyes of normalfags.

……just shut the fuck up already.

Nope, still biased.
2:09:18

Also, another good thing about this debate is that the "Trump groped 6 million girls" bullshit feels completely over, dead and finished.

P.S. Clinton hasn't done shit for upstate NY. I've seen about 20 Trump signs, to 2 Clinton signs, one not even in front of a residency.

t. Upstate NY-er

I don't care if he won or not, Trump fucked up tonight. He may have won by a margin, but it could've been a blowout victory.

THERE'S NO CRYING IN POST-DEBATE POLITICS

Every time she talks, she undoes herself.

NEVER INTERRUPT AN ENEMY WHILE THEY'RE MAKING A MISTAKE

That was actually smart on her part.

"check out my totally unbiased fact checker at hillary.com" is going to be obviously bullshit, and even retards can see that.

But if she just says "google it". Well google is just a totally unbiased search engine, right goyim? :^)

Normie republicucks are saying he did the best he's ever done.

He gave us red meat in the 2nd debate, but this debate was crucial for getting the cucks to think he was "presidential."

Yeah I wish he went for the throat, cucks be dammed, but normies are loving his performance here. That probably translates into them showing up to vote so it's a good thing.

Hillary spent 5 days preparing, and it shows. Trump campaigned hard right into the debate and tried to wing it again. He came at her with many of the same points as last time, and this time she was better prepared. Given those starting conditions, this should have been a total blowout for Hillary, but it wasn't. Her attempts to blame Russia were very weak, and so was her appeal to nebulous "experts" who just happen to think her plan is the greatest.

Trump could have done better, the one dot I kept expecting him to connect for the audience was that his plan economic plan is aimed at bringing wealth back into the country. Low tax rates and trade deals that protect companies on American soil are strong incentives. Hillary kept trying to say she would "invest in the middle class", but without any way to prevent jobs from leaving the country that won't accomplish anything.

Lastly, I hope the voting public at large are getting very sick of the smear campaign to brand Trump as a sexual harasser. The Dems blew their load too early on that. They've been able to inflict temporary losses on Trump with their antics (the Khan family, the NBC tapes leak), but he does march steadily up, even in rigged polls. They tried to bring up their current list of accusers, but Trump is right. There's nothing there. 3 weeks from now this won't matter unless they cook up something new.

He was. But he was less biased than the previous moderators. Maybe we should compile a list of biases to let the bluepills know and acknoledge this

fucking this

KEK

Frankly she looked like she was going to start bawling mid-debate.

Weak.

Really? Is this really what the normalfags are thinking?
Well hot damn then, I'm surprised.

She was trying to hold her bullshit in

It really bugged me how often Trump was about to name drop some big information, but then skipped over the words. He mentioned the clinton campaign inciting violence but he didn't say "O'keefee" or 'project veritas' or anything else that the media and google can't easily cover up. He started to mention how clinton takes money from people who torture and kill women while she claims to be for women, but he never went into details so it sounded like a vague accusation.

Really that was my biggest problem, all he had to do was press her on the details and finer points that everyone can understand like
He should've spent more time on Holla Forums this is basic stuff that he should know by now, especially given htat he pulled off this exact technique last time.

Just more clever about it.

If they are overseeing the votes then you might be right.

I'm travling and didnt get with me half the debate, anyone have a tl;dr thats actually informal? Would appreciate it.

then he should have avoided calling her "such a nasty woman". I mean, if it was for me he could call her a cunt and bitchslap her in front of everyone, but that will not play out nice with normies and will let the media play the sexism card over and over again. he should have brought up her fucking CORRUPTION, not primary school insults. those will come later, when he will win.

Trump absolutely did not wing it. He prepared with Nigel Farage, the master of bantz, and it showed.

Remember this debate was for the undecided and reluctant Trump supporters.

If you look at it through this frame, Trump absolutely smashed it. He didn't go too hard on the Soros stuff which the average Joe just scratches their head at but he also wasn't boring and emotionless like he was in the first debate.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT
OBONGOBTFO
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/788903695492624384

I was a little mad about this, but i think he was egging people to search for it themselves.

Ok, so this is how normies view things.

Ah, I guess that's true. But at the same time, I was raging that the smug bitch just completely ignored this. SHE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING TRY TO DENY STAGING THE RIOTS.

That's a total mark of a liar. No honest person would just completely and conspicuously ignore a massive claim like that. I wonder what Mr. Persuasion will say about that.

ONLINE POLLS: Links to all the Major Online Polls - VOTE

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/19/your-turn-who-won-the-third-presidential-debate-polls-polls-polls/

Drudge Poll
Right Daily Poll
Fox 61 Poll
Fox5 San Diego Poll
Fox 13 Utah Poll
Fox 6 Milwaukee Poll
Locker Dome Poll
New Jersey dot Com Poll
KPLC Poll
Heat Street Poll
Hollywood Gossip Poll
Breitbart Media Poll
Political Opinion Poll
Fox Hartford Online Poll
In USA Dot Com Poll
Right Scoop Poll ]
Fox6 Milwaukee Poll
WHNTNews Poll
Mediaite Poll
PolitOpinion Poll
Heavy Dot Com Poll
Patch Dot Com Poll
The Morning Call Poll
Florida Today Poll
Alabama Dot com Poll
Conservative Firing Line Poll
Conservative Outfitters Poll
Variety Poll
JC Post Poll

That nigger hangs last. He's proved himself so based in the past few weeks.

This kike has absolutely zero self awareness.

I really wish Trump brought up exactly why their recounts were toast.
He could have said that one girl claimed there was a concert going on when the artist wasn't even touring that year, he could have brought up a chick said he grouped her on an flight that didn't exist, he could have brought up that he documented to be in different states for some of the claimed assaults, but he did none of that.

The "nasty woman" comment was a calculated risk. It was enough of a distraction that it created noise in normies' heads that drowned out the rest of her point.

The ending statement was pretty strong, I'm glad he got that right

That nigger has some good bants.

normies confirmed stupider than ever. vote niggers
http:// fox2now.com/2016/10/19/poll-who-is-winning-the-3rd-presidential-debate-between-trump-clinton/

From an independent voters POV, I think it was 50:50. If not looked into deeply, both scored points on each other. In actuality I think Trump did better and brought up more memorable points for normies to google. All attacks against Trump have been levied against him for over a year, plenty of new things coming out against Clinton day after day.

Yeah, I think a lot of us are overreacting because there were a lot of issues that we wish he would have brought up, but he still did well enough for normies to accept him. And his last line about her taking money from the people that she claims to be against will stick with people.

The issue now becomes; how do we make sure that the (((media))) doesn't concern troll all the normies into thinking he did worse than he did.

To be honest, he's not the most articulate when he is debating.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/786939921676271617

NO FLY ZONE

i guess when you're cucked out, the second debate would seem scary. he certainly toned it down a bit here. still, i don't fucking see it

If she doesn't win the land-owning white male vote she didn't win legit

I'm hoping that, but this is a stretch, that this was Trump's last peace offer, to go kind on clinton and not push her too hard, which by extension means giving her masters a way out.

Now that they've shown that they don't want even the sightest chance of peace, everyone here should consider themselves unshackled, there will be no peaceful end for them.

Bringing up minutae amounts to an admission of guilt in normies' heads. It's best to stay on the offensive and give it no credence.

I missed everything, are we gonna make it?

Farage and Kellyanne got him on point, his message was clear. Hillary was very incoherent, and he sent her reeling a number of times into bitching and screaming while he just stood there looking calm & collected.

I got that he missed a couple of good zinger drop points ("yeah and while i was doing the celebrity apprentice you were destabilizing the middle east") but he had few to zero mistakes.

He accused her of playing chicken with Russia over all the espionage talk. She kept talking about muh 17 agencies, wtf why are there 17 cybersecurity agencies? And at best they can say it's likely some of the hacks originated in Russia. But at another level, I always kind of assumed countries are always going to exploit cybersecurity weaknesses, and it's the fault of the country with the security vulnerabilities. If you put up a highly vulnerable system and everybody breaks into it and steals confidential data, and some of those thieves are sovreign states where you can't really do shit, then it's ineffective to just sit there complaining about espionage. He should've pointed out that DNC's cybersecurity standards are horrible.

outplayed

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I WATCH THE DEBATE ?

torrent > d/l file > stream

It's anons job to do it then.

Something tells me the next family get together is going to be a bit tense

Here is Clinton breaking federal law again, giving out classified info live on television.

This is the same kike who had Trump as losing the primary as well.

we might actually see a civil war. If Hillary win we will for sure see people rioting with actually guns. We are talking about majority of people that own a gun supporting Trump like their life depends on it. Just look at his rallies. Trump know he would win a civil war if it actually properly started.

Was pretty standard - not as good as last one. Trump hit the main points pretty well, though - just drove home his message to his supporters I guess. Wikileaks wasn't as huge of a deal as most hoped, though he did mention the incitement of violence. She lost big on that one, as she immediately went back to her talking point of there being violence at Trump rallies, which she of course caused.

I keep thinking the average Holla Forumsack might not be able to manage a huge team better than Trump can, but we'd probably be able to deploy our wit faster and more accurately.

MSM will say that Trump choked big time. Honestly, he did give them some good material when she got under his skin. Hopefully, Hilldawg support will stay the same size and become more complacent then before.

Yeah, but it's more about the feeling it gives to the idiot normalfags and cucks that aren't voting Trump yet. Getting too deep into an explanation starts to become too try hard. Actual words don't matter, just feelings.

the fact he said hes going to wait and see what happens with the election is a VERY smart move.

For those leaning his way but need that push over the top, hes essentially said hes not gonna leave us in the hands of the hag, in the event of fraud. Shows hes gonna fight for Americans till the bitter end.

Second hes hedged his bet, sure the media is gonna jump on it but if ANYTHING more drops about rigging ala Project Veritas, well then hes standing up against the corrupt system.

It was a very smart move on his part, hes probably assesed the risk/reward and decided on it well before.

that was the best
that was when her smile disappeared

In normie minds, yes. You have to stay on the attack, and that means spending zero time on defense.

Yeah, he's gotten into that before where he talked about Middle Eastern countries influencing the US and he said he didn't want to name them yet because he has business dealings with them. The host asked him if he meant the Saudis and he said yes and others. Some people on Holla Forums were speculating that he also meant Israel which I think was wishful thinking. Anyway sadly I think he pussied out on naming the Saudis or whoever because he's thinking that if he doesn't win the presidency he's still gonna have to do deals with these guys.

Don't butt in to redirect the narrative when someone shares their opinion.
It outs you as a shill.
Fuck off.

Haha she is so fucking grating. NOBODY likes this bitch.

Damn I wish I was in America.
Well good night burgers, thanks for the debate.
Lynch a libshit for me on DotR

.t Bong who stayed up till 04:05am despite work in four hours…

The moderator was more based than Trump. He even fucked up what the moderator said against Clinton two times with this "thanks" and "correct". Fucking retard.

He's going to keep holding rallies after the election.

I don't actually have guns or any of that yet because I'm not financially in any position to yet, but if a civil war began, I would fight with knives or even a goddamn fork if it meant a new nation under actual Nationalism. I hope you anons aren't just fooling around with this civil war business.

I think we wanted a slaughter – but we're hardcore supporters. These debates are for the casuals, and Trump introduced some new information for people to look into. He did it in a less aggressive tone, which is important. It's difficult to see this through normies eyes, but I believe he really came through in what he meant to put forth.

I would follow this negro to the depths of mordor

Hail the frog named Pepe

Nobody wants to be rebel #1-9,999; everyone wants to be rebel #10,000 and up.

Just did all I could (some gave errors with the load)

Anyone else having trouble voting on the drudge poll?

Are (((they))) ddosing it or something? Or are they spamming it with vote bots so hard that its getting ddosed?

I just remembered about this fat cuck faggot and laughed when I saw he had a McMullin banner.

Ok. So he definitely won, she looked like a psycopath and had very obviously canned responses. She also kept bringing up thing that weren't relevant to the questions which I think people will pick up on.

The main issue I have is that Trump didn't bring the hurt like I expected him to BUT I think that's because of the format. If it were another town hall style debate he would have destroyed her. He does better when he can press issues and attack. Like others have said, I wish he would have referenced the veritas and emails more than he did but those are exploding through social media (he retweeted the videos) so its not that big of a loss.

In closing, he won and managed to make hillary look like a wreck that can't go a second without reading her script. He wasn't as aggressive as he was in the second debate but that wont lose him any of his voters. He can't lose the election as it stands now without massive fraud (which we know is going to happen either way so you burgers need to stock up on gear)

Trump should have made Hillary answer the same question about if she'd support the result. When he wins, they will claim it was the Russians, because that's what they do. They're a broken record. He could have forced her to have a position where she looks like she doesn't respect the process (because she doesn't) and he could have made it harder for her to backpedal when she does put her tinfoil on.

People won't look for shit. He had at least 4 times the opportunity to knock her up, he didn't!!!

Having the same issue.

I doubt Drudge would rig it against Trump though. I guess it's vote overload or something?

DID ANYONE SEE THAT NEWS REPORTERS FACE WHEN THE NATIVE AMERICAN WOMAN SAID TRUMP WON ON THE WASHINGTON POST STREAM?!

It's failing to cope with the load. It could be the ddos, but most likely it's just insufficient capacity to handle that many incoming connections per second.

I don't think Trump or Clinton did particularly well or poorly.

The real winner of this debate was Chris Wallace. Out of all the debate moderators, he was the most fair, asking good questions to each candidate and making good followups. He kept the audience in check and kept things moving along okay. Between all the debate moderators of the presidential debates, and possibly even the primary debates as well (I watched none of those), he stood out as a class act here.

Do you guys have a mp4 or webm of Trump calling out Soros in the debate, will need it for some OC I am doing, can't find any on YT

A slaughter would've brought more independents to his side

You don't win by being 50:50, you win by winning.

If he wants to start one it will start and won. It all comes down to what Trump do in such a senario.

That would be sperging out. To the detriment of this country, the media still enjoys a reputation of credibility. When they choose en masse to not report on something, normies appeal to the media's "good judgement" and view the non-kosher information with suspicion.

Why would the president elect need to hold rallies, CTR?

Hillary dragged him down to her level, he was being a puppy.

Yes, the more I think about this debate the better it seems. Good analysis, she definitely came across like a fucking psychotic angry hag. And he was chill and calm, but strong when necessary.

lol raiding this cuck last december was the best thing.

1:59:20
>*Oh shit face, change attitude* Well- I was- upset because- unfortunately… and into the practiced speech

Honestly one last thing I want to address before I go to bed is Hillary and Russia. Hillary seemed way too much like a warmonger in this debate and looking through the eyes of an undecided normalfag, they'll think twice before calling Trump the beginning of World War 3. Hillary blaming everything on Russia with no basis other then using them as a huge boogeyman could be really damaging- but that's just my two cents.

Only problem now is that we need to actually worry about him getting JFK'ed

Top kek.

Can someone investigate this?

Must have been around 7:20 PM PDT when it happened, so pretty much at the end of the debate (last 10-15 minutes max).

Trump once said, "If you don't vote for me, we're not going to be doing these things anymore".

Honestly, I'd love to see rallies continue when Trump wins. It gives him a chance to speak directly to citizens while bypassing mainstream media.

Rivaled closely by raiding him during the RNC with smug anime. Oh man was he upset.

lol i didnt watch for the same reason .i waited so i could come here and squint my eyes ..and what I have seen do far i am pleased ..just wish he had really pressed the obongo,a saying the usa has never cheated BS and mentioned the okeefe vids it would have made obongo look like a fucking liar in front of the nation

Agree with this. Even normalfaggots don't want to die for Syria.

You say that like she was in control. He was restrained from the start and made her lose her cool multiple times.

I hope people make a clip of her laughing when he mentioned that mudslimes throw gays off buildings. That one clip would do massive damage

he did - not by name but he said there's video of her paying people to disrupt and fight at his rallies. he implied the same thing happened with the women accusers - that they're either looking for their 10min or paid by her campaign… obv he could have pushed harder but i think he did great, plainly saying some things are rigged and she's been playing dirty for a long time, even against bernie

Trump seemed to perform in the middle of his previous two debates. In the first, he was very subdued. In the second, he was very aggressive. In this one he was subdued, yet aggressive and hit Clinton on many points.

It's interesting because you can see the evolution of Trump's style and how he adapts and learns from his past performances (which is an excellent trait in a President if you want to broadcast that to the undecideds). Meanwhile, Clinton did the same thing she always does. She seemed a little bit more aggressive and toned down on the "Check the facts!" bullshit she tried last time.

All in all, I think he was able to play to both camps, the people who want him to be presidential and those who want him to be action oriented.

What do these numbers represent, is it the audience who hits a button or something.

It is literally,
'LITERALLY
impossible for her to win fairly.

What is she reading off from? Are there any behind the podium views where we can see if she has an ipad with a teleprompter software giving remotely authored talking points?

When Trump looked over at her and mouthed somehting to her, some anons thought he said, "Fuck you" but maybe he was saying "prompter" or "cheater"

Trump dispelled her Russia attacks and sounded very reasonable on Russia.

If Hillary wins, America has fallen. And you're going to see the beginnings of a white migration that has never taken place before. Most likely to the North East, but after that, who knows. Things will get very dire for those in the south, I can tell you that, believe me.

I just want to know what were those fucking whispers on Hillary's feed.

*North WEST. I'm retarded.

She lost herself when Trump accused her of lying and shit, but Trump did not profit from that to finish her off.

Yeah. Throughout the whole debate, Hillary was tightly wound like she was expecting Trump to just blast her like in the 2nd debate and it ended up making her look paranoid, agitated and unhinged.

I'm not being objective, but he was mumbling retarded crap constantly. She kept saying lie after lie after lie. He made some good points though. She didn't make any, even though she had it all scripted.

yeah, very disappointing.
pic-related though, Kek is alive, he is sending signs, don't give up.

Prayers to her god Molloch

Why don't we have one of those?

Hillary is just itching to shoot slavs out of the sky, in the airspace of a foreign country that wants nothing to do with us.

Is this bitch ever accountable for ANYTHING

Why the fuck are people so ready to elect someone that takes ZERo responsibility for thier shit. Boggles my mind

This. I think he came off better to the normalfag watching, hence why many of us may feel disappointed. Hillary dodged and weaved all night, specially on immigration

Its Rig.

It still astounds me that there are lemmings out there stupid enough to actually vote Clinton.
What the hell is it going to take for those people to wake the fuck up?

This debate really showcased how much of a compulsive lier she really is.

but he didn't attack either. he almost never mentioned wikileaks or the new reports of fbi.

I was wondering about something. Do you guys think that Trump will do the busses trick? He knows hillary will do it. fight fire with fire.

Because our military industry exists to enrich kikes and not defend our nation.

I think Trump's only real mistake was the "NO U" moment when Clinton called him a puppet for the Russians. He lost his cool a little bit and it showed. He should have just smiled and said nothing because it was such a retarded comment for her to make.

Otherwise, I'm pleased with Trump's performance.

the only problem was that when he asked trump to stop he would much faster than hillary, shes like a robot that once she starts a command line she cant stop until its complete

http:// fox2now.com/2016/10/19/poll-who-is-winning-the-3rd-presidential-debate-between-trump-clinton/

here's another poll

It wasn't nearly as good as the second debate, but much better than the first. There was a shill tsunami after the second, but the third was pretty mellow and I'm mot sure how they'll react.

He definitely should have nailed her hard over the new leaks and Veritas videos. He should have used her refusal to deny them to crucify her.

If 1st was a C, 2nd was an A then 3rd is a B. It could have been much better, and expect the press to attack him over his non-answer to accepting a Clinton presidency.

Make sure to get out an vote btw and keep others encouraged. The left are trying hard to discourage voters.

Trump always says "imagine if I did (x)". He would get NO benefit from it and it would only damage his campaign and they would ignore Clinton's usage of it altogether.

Clinton wasn't on enough meds, she was nervous as fuck, lost the election there.
at least that what future historians will write as they watch the video of her dropping her spaghetti

No no no, he did the right thing.

His mistake during the first debate was spending 5 fucking minutes explaining how he's not guilty of whatever. It just makes you look guilty if you explain it, it's just a sad fact. You make people believe you by just being straight-up and confident. "yeah, that's all bullshit. They're just attention whores" was totally correct.

I don't know. Not sure what all these negative faggots are talking about. It wasn't a slaughter, but it was a very strong debate for Trump.

Yeah, goes from 0-100. So anything above 5 shows what the focus grouped liked.

screw you guys.
it was always a foregone conclusion that hillary would be the next pres. enjoy your feminist oppression.

Was it me or did they both have bloodshot eyes?

The republicucks were upset with the second; they were very pleased with this one.

Not sure if their opinion matters; country club republicans are such a small portion of the electorate that I'm willing to bet their votes mean nothing at all.

How do they record the reactions? What do these numbers mean and how are they collected?

I think Hilary absolutely lost it when she tried to compare Trump to the Pulse Nightclub killer. Again the Democrats to chicken shit to call an Islamic terrorist attack what it is.

Who said they will know of it?

I was hoping he would whip out a holo-vid of Hillary saying "porch monkey" but I think he did great.

DON JR KILLING IT ON THE POST INTERVIEW

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

I WANTED A SLAUGHTER

it was the last the debate!

I went in expecting much of the same shit from the shills of the last two debates. Wallace was always a hardass on Trump during the campaign, but goddamn he did some real journalism/moderating there.

Are the MSM shills lambasting Wallace yet? oh the audacity of brining up the wikileaks dump/Clinton Foundation

I really thought she was about to pass out in the last 20-30 minutes

link?

TWITTER POLL GET IN HERE NIGGERS:
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/788931884319399937

Debates aren't really the place to be articulate in the traditional sense. Hillary rattles off her rehearsed plans in an articulate matter. But what happens? Everyones eyes just glaze over and nobody has any clue what she's talking about.

Debates are bread and ciruses.

It was really a stall
after all, they were both repeating the same points they already made clear in the previous debates, kind of useless
the only interesting thing was trump being able to expose the shit in o'keefe's first video, but he definitely should have also talked about the second video when they were bashing him about the claims of the election being rigged
also, i think he should have brought up again bill's sexual abuse record and the stories of juanita broadrick and kathy sheldon, in fact he should ALWAYS bring that up when the "muh respect for wymyn" argument shows up, always remember the women voters that shillary doesn't give a fuck about women's right and only use them to appeal to their emotion
but yeah, apart from that he did fine enough

Anyone figure out what she whispered?

Oh well. Looks like you're just going to have to settle for a President Trump instead of a President Trump and a 3rd debate slaughter.

Just ended, I'll see if I can find it tomorrow when they post the shit online.

I'm looking for certain bits from the replay by pressing the left arrow key when Hillary is talking every few seconds and, well…

It would be nice, but it's not happening. The Republican party is full of traitors, including Democrat spies. Even though few would be privy to such a scheme, he couldn't possibly expect them to respond in the same way the Dem schemers do when they're fearing for their life because of reprisals from the Clinton Crime Family they expect if they fuck up. Furthermore, the regime would not tolerate him as they do Democrat voter fraud. The people who are supposed to be enforcing these kinds of laws are themselves mostly dems, or at least within the neocon-neolib sphere, which makes them actual enemies. There are so many forces on the side of the establishment that are looking for a reason to call a Trump victory into question, that giving them an actual cause would be a mistake.

get the fuck in there and vote niggers, hes up 7% atm

I don't think it will sway much either way in terms of votes, could be a good indication that they realize Trump is winning and are finally wanting to get on his good side.

I heard claims of Alex Jones baneposting. Anyone got a webm?

Trump kicked ass and took names without coming across like a madman to the plebs. Trump clearly won.
Now that the debate cycles are done, I pose a hypothetical: what, if anything, could shrillery have done different to stump the Trump?

He won't do shit. I wanted niggers hanging in the streets!

ah, and also it was nice to see for once a moderator who wasn't horribly biased
what happened?

WATCH 2:47:50 to 2:48:58

Would some creative user make a Webm of this. This really highlights here discomfort.

I legit lol'd at this one. We seem to have gotten under their skin.

They have dials that they press during the debate.

FBI please go

I had some stuff to do, and I missed out on most of it. However, from the last 30 minutes or so, I got the impression Hillary talked a lot. This is a good thing for us. Normally these things have just been Trump and the moderator fighting while Hillary just stands around. The more she talks the less people can stand her, and it seems like this moderator did not shield her from needing to respond.

What's the point there you piece of shit? Deport some mexicans? Fuck them. If you are not white you should not be in USA!

Damn close.

I watched that too.

The reporter shills at the end kept saying how horrified they were that trump would not say if he wold accept the final election results.

Basically,

The slaughter will come when we win the election by voting.

Honestly, we need to win. Too much of our blood has been spilled in wars and other conflicts we didn't truly believe in for (((their))) own profit. It needs to end and that will only happen by winning against (((them))).

Trump won, clearly. But it was a shit victory. He won not because he did good, but because Hillary was shit!

Honestly, I think she did all she could. She threw every positive statement or plan he had into question, lied her ass off persistently, spun masterfully, redirected almost all the right questions and had the moderators on her side persistently. Her preparation really paid off, compared to how crushed she could have been. Goes to show the old saying is true: you can't polish a turd.

Those that have already decided to vote Trump will vote for him even if he killed a guy on stage. What Trump did this debate was to try to get the rest to side with him

she was aggressively going over her own time latter half of the debate.
She realized early on the mod wasnt gonna throw her any favors, so she tried to kill as much time/correct the record as much as possible

Props where it's due, that was a funny tweet.

I'm at it finding the sequence.

Let's all remember that we won't cede power to 4 more years of Establishment politics peacefully. By that I mean shitposting more intensely than ever FBI-kun. Shitposting.

Thanks

Well, she could have gotten specific, as in
That would've made Trump look Gary Johnson tier to normies, regardless of whether or not it was actually a piece of information anyone actually cared about. I'm surprised they haven't tried this yet.

No so much close as, no one thrived. Neither Hillary or Trump really said anything that normalfags were impressed at.

This. He was way more collected, controlled and brutally smug at this debate than the others. By comparison Clinton was more aggressive, unhinged and talkingpointsy than she's ever been. Trump appeared confident and in control, Clinton appeared desperate and out of touch.

got any more of those rare ass chibi trumps?

Well Trump is certainly no Hitler. Hitler is leagues above Trump in projecting power.

Y U NO BOW DOWN TO DA WYMN

It was really tame. I was expecting Trump to have an ace up his sleeve, but he treated it just like a normal argument. He had nothing special.

Is he that confident in his victory? I'm a bit worried by this, why not talk about something that would utterly destroy Hillary.

HIGH ENERGY

Hilary blamed the syrian civil war started in 2011 on the fucking russians when we KNOW it was started by US and allies because of guidafys gold backed currency

Not as good as the second, much more calm, but trump won easly. I was very surprised, obama and the military basically confirmed, if hillary is elected, ww3. that scare lots of people, truyst me.

Does anyone fall for this shit?
I can't fathom even a single normie believing this nonsense

but he was low energy

good post

Trump didn't go on the attack like we thought he would, he held back waaay too much. I guess he wanted to appear "presidential" to the cucks and normies who are worried about that kind of thing.

I was disappointed with the God Emperor tonight compared to the blowout in the second debate. We want him to be aggressive and forceful, but supposedly people would only interpret that as unhinged (people being uninformed women who only vote on emotions).

I would have handled this debate very differently but I'll trust in Trump that he knew what he was doing. He hasnt failed us yet so there's got to be some multi-d chess going on

You answered your own question.

Just got home from a watch party.

WE CAN AGREE CHRIS WALLACE IS A HERO THAT DOESN'T WEAR CAPES RIGHT?

T-T-Trump's gonna start trying to win for real any day now.

Nigger he did bring up the videos lol.

I hope he wins but I have to be honest, his debating skills are shit. It's so frustrating to hear his disjointed rambling, while he misses sitters with all the ammo at his disposal. I can only hope that he's using some next level NLP technique and is subconsciously winning over the plebs.

He hit her hard on every point. And straight up said he would talk about the transfer of power later.

Overall a meh tier debate. I'd rate it as:

Trump ++-
Clinton +-

Trump had some solid policy points, flexed some knowledge enough to make it sound like he knows what he was talking about, but had minor gaffes that will be replayed, especially muh won't accept election results He also hit her pretty good on Chicago and O'Keefe videos, but missed the Emails, a major chance to flummox her.
Clinton never really screwed up, save for the bit about RUSSIA IS MAKING IT ALL UP. I cringed watching that and so did Twitter, and I can't really think of a time where she solidly owned him so she doesn't get a second plus.

Lunchman has the same results as me, pretty much. Incredibly slight advantage Trump, no real difference for Hillary. This is barely changing any minds.

Trump slam dunked it by staying on point and destroying the lying whore issue. Hilldog needed to act less like a career politician, keep Trump on the defensive, and prevent him from getting his message across. She failed hard.

He brought up the videos about the violent protestors, he didn't hound her about voter fraud.

At least he has now accomplished this.

He never said the words "voter fraud" and he never explicitly said o'keefe or veritas

He should've pressed these things. It's a huge fucking deal. And the media doesn't report on it, so this was his only opportunity for the cable-news-only boomers to see this shit.

Well, 99% people that went into the debate supporting Trump left the debate still supporting Trump. Same for Clinton.

The only people these debates matter for are the few cowards still on the sidelines.

This, my thoughts exactly.

Where were the gaffes?

Wallace bringing up wikileaks dump was unexpectedly hilarious, I think it caught even Hillary off guard. After being thrown softballs all election cycle its not to see her get fucked twice on questions tonight: the open borders question and the pay 2 play iin her foundation.

brietbart is having the same issue, might be a CRT mass vote ddos for clinton. no way she could legitimately be in the lead on those two sites.

He pulled everything but the O'Keefe business. He knows he has an Ace in the hole.

wat

major CTR shilling as we speak

If the election goes sour, then is the time, brothers.

Oh, right. I also forgot about toddlers with guns. Cringeworthy for an outsider, but as an American, its the standard democratic line for gun control so it's not really as much as an eyerolling gaffe as it should be.

assuming the rules of the hypothetical are that she can't simply change all her positions to match Trump's, return all foreign donor/ lobbyist/ bank/ speaking fees money, and made some less disturbing faces – there's not really anything she could've done. Her positions are too diseased to be able to compete in facts & logic.

I don't think you understand "bread and circuses"

Bread is bread. Porn is circuses.

The debates are there so the the normies can pretend that they are informed.

Honestly, we won't. It's pretty much over.

It's been too low energy and apathetic these last few months. You can look anywhere on the net and see that support for Hillary surges, not because she's worth a damn, but because "Atleast she's not trump". That's all her platform is now, and it's going to win, which sucks, but what can you do. The moderates will just vote for Stein or Johnson anyways, rather than come to trump.

Some other site I tried to vote and it wouldn't let me.
Another flipped the Trump/Hillary names to switch who was winning.

It's dangerous to hitch your wagon to something so new and so specific. He brought it up and Hillary's face dropped the smug bullshit. It was good enough.

Did anyone else get a kick when Hillary said "Google it" on a question?

I forgot what the question was exactly… but I bet google is going some record correcting right now with thier top hits

Because they're afraid afraid if Hillary steals the election Trump will fight it, win, and have them all shot

You can see the obvious pattern when she is forced to face something and she tries to fabricate a lie. It's always something along the lines of

These are the sort of lies I would tell my parents when I was 10 years old and caught red-handed doing something I wasn't supposed to do.

That's a good point

fuck off low energy shill

Well there it is, today's 4D chess explained

Lads, apparently the (((media))) are going balls to the wall on the "Trump won't accept the (((results)))" thing.

This is an excellent opportunity to disseminate the voter fraud information.

"Bad Hombres" = MSNBC will scream about this for weeks.
"We'll see how it goes" = OH MY GOD HE WANTS TO BE CEASAR, MUH REPUBLIC. Paul Ryan will probably chime in about trump "undermining democracy.""
And the abortion issue will be played on repeat too to get millennial white women out to the polls.

I think in terms of winning over voters, Trump won.

Trump's policy on the Supreme Court showed that he is legitimately Pro-Life, Pro-2nd amendment, and he paid lip service to the Constitution especially with regard to the founder's intent. These are all very important issues to your average cuckold Republican, which is the only demographic Trump is fairing worse with compared to prior GOP nominees.

Hillary's lukewarm endorsement of the second amendment rings hollow in the context of the NRA rallying behind Trump so quickly. Everyone expected her to be Pro-Roe v. Wade so no surprises there. The only area where she might have possibly gained a little ground was reminding the Sandersistas of their candidate's endorsement of her. Which again rings kind of hollow when you consider that Trump took the chance to remind/inform everyone of her role in conspiring violence at his rallies. She got to remind everyone of her experience, which only served to support the (correct) narrative that Trump is an outsider against the system. People are fucking fed up with the system, so I'd be surprised if Hillary picked up more than 10 voters tonight, and I really don't know where they would have come from. Probably the small faction of walking vaginas upset that Trump didn't pledge again to support a candidate that can win by fraud.

OY VEY goyim how dare you challenge us!

And get trump supporters ready for the hostile takeover

They are out in force. With more words and little action. Good time for practice.

He was clearly talking about Israel, there was zero question about it

after the parade of cucked republican candidates pre-Trump, the media is appalled at someone who aint taking thier shit lying down and plays to win.

Nice demoralization shilling faggot

Yeah, I genuinely think (they) pulled any punches. Rotten was just outclassed. Maybe in a season where things were good and nothing was going to shit she would have.

Nope, she is who she is, the turd cannot be changed for better aerodynamics to fly farther. throw that turd!

TRUMP STATUS: ETERNALLY UNSTUMPED

I think Trump got accross the point that Hillary will be obama term 3. So if people really don't like how 'king nigger' has fucked people over then they will go for Trump. Trump isn't going to be the salvation of the white race like Holla Forums hopes though. Only an explicitly white nationalist state can do that as the birth rates of whites are below replacement while our ancestral homelands are colonized by lesser peoples.

I really REALLY wish he just uttered the words "voter fraud"

Without bringing that up, it just sounds like he's being a sore loser and his lose is a foregone conclusion. He NEEDED to make sure people understood what is happening. That is my only real complaint this debate.

To further clarify, O'Keefe is being wildly regarded as a "hoaxer" by libshits who would have never have watched anything by him. Now instead of shitting on just his name or reputation after being mentioned by Trump, they have to actually put effort into dismissing the videos.

self bumping my post

POST PEPES FOR MAXIMUM KEK ENERGY

I need more pepes for my pepe folder.

How will Trump recover?

Very good point.

Good wagon hitching advice too

Well, Hitler was a lot younger when he assumed power. Trump doesn't Really want to become President, he knows the country will die if he doesn't do something.

Someone told me the videos were "doctored".
Makes 0 sense, but once they're brainwashed, nothing you can do.

Where are the polls?

rightdaily.com/final-poll-who-won-the-final-presidential-debate/

fox61.com/2016/10/19/who-won-the-third-presidential-debate/

fox13now.com/2016/10/19/poll-who-is-winning-the-third-presidential-debate-between-hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump/

fox6now.com/2016/10/19/final-presidential-debate/

lockerdome.com/theinquisitr/9195092699280404

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_presidential_debate_101916_how_di.html#incart_river_home

kplctv.com/story/33432121/take-the-poll-who-won-the-final-presidential-debate

heatst.com/politics/poll-who-won-debate/

thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/10/presidential-debate-round-three-who-won-clinton-or-trump/

2016politicalpolls.com/2016/10/19/won-tonights-final-presidential-debate/

fox61.com/2016/10/19/who-won-the-third-presidential-debate/

inusanews.com/article/12146201511/presidential-debate-survey

therightscoop.com/poll-won-third-final-presidential-debate-tonight-trump-hillary/

fox6now.com/2016/10/19/final-presidential-debate/

whnt.com/2016/10/19/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-final-presidential-debate-check-the-facts-and-vote/

politopinion.com/2016/10/politopinion-poll-won-last-presidential-debate/

patch.com/us/across-america/who-won-presidential-town-hall-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-face-las-vegas

mcall.com/opinion/polls/mc-who-won-the-third-presidential-debate-20161019-htmlstory.html

floridatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/19/survey-who-won-3rd-presidential-debate-share-your-view/92400188/

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/who_won_the_third_and_final_pr.html

conservativefiringline.com/poll-think-won-third-presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-third-2016-presidential-debate

inance.yahoo.com/news/third-presidential-debate-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-face-004806408.html

jcpost.com/2016/10/19/poll-who-won-wednesdays-final-presidential-debate/

fix your shit

Serious question. Wallace said national debt was 70% of GDP.. I lost my shit. Can he not do math?

Last I checked
- GDP was $16T and change.
- Debt was almost $20T……

Did this nigger not take a basic fucking mathematics class in 1st grade?

LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE
LÜGENPRESSE

Good point. The drop in support after his """gaffes""" are exclusively from the cuckservatives who start signaling "omg I could never vote for this man he said awful things!"

It's usually transient because they soon remember how awful hillary is. But this should keep this on board long enough

Even if the boarders were completely closed in 'merrica they demographic 'transformation' will continue as whites don't have kids.

nips deserved the bomb tbh

This is what I mean. Bitterness. The polls aren't rigged or slanted in favor, it's just how fucking apathetic normies are. In the end, like I said, they'll vote democrat because atleast they ain't trump.

I think that was intentional, and I picked up on it almost immediately. Remember how Scott Adams was talking about how in the first debate, Trump's main job was proving to the public was that he wasn't this scary thing that the Clinton camp had branded him as? I think in this third debate, Trump was trying to demonstrate some level of respect or reservation by not being so aggressive with interrupting Clinton or pushing against the moderator to further make a point past his time.

Well they've got three

Closing down the border is not the end goal. It's only the beginning. It's a temporary measure, like putting on a tourniquet to slow the bleeding.

He could've handled himself better. I think he's a weak debater, he had so much material and dirt on her that he could've easily destroyed her, yet he didn't. She was nervous, worried and exposed, yet he didn't exploit that.

He could've redpilled americans about her corruption and given her no quarters, so I can't help but feel disappointed.

Still, I hope the best for your country.

That's exactly why he did it I think.

Then why didn't he name names this time, in the debate, when it was presumably the Saudis and other Arab countries he was talking about?

If anyone actually believes Hillary when she says that she's pro second amendment they need to be sterilized in the name of eugenics.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

Are our elections stolen?

The Collier's 25 year investigation began in Dade County, Florida, 1970. It reveals the origins of today's insider vote-rigging cartels, with their fingers on the electronic keys that control democracy.

Part harrowing personal journey, part who-done-it page turner, Votescam is a must read for anyone seeking to understand how we lost control of democracy in America.

Don't depress me like that, user.

lol'd at hillary calling murdering children a womens health issue

So basically this isn't going to help us in the polls will it?

so you just want to roll over, show you belly like a good little goy and get fucked up the ass?
thats why i called you low energy, weak shit like this is why things have gotten as bad as they did.
you can go fuck off back to your masters bedroom while the rest of us keeps on fighting.

Normal blue pilled people don't think like we do though. They don't respond to things the same we would. She is just annoying to listen to and came across angry and bitter. Trump was more likeable.

I've seen that, too.

The point of talking about the content instead of the producer is so people make the effort to see it for themselves. Only the shittiest libshits could argue against the content, but the normies could much more easily be told to dismiss the organization.

The two big issues the lügenpresse will harp on in the next week will be:

1. Not accepting the election result - Trump could have done a better job in saying "well who WOULD accept a rigged election….have you seen the tapes that came out in the last two days?"

2. Abortion - He openly said he would appoint judges that WILL overturn Roe V wade. While that might shore up the base it is going to slaughter him with any women he was trying to win back.

My thoughts:

-Trump did okay and had some good points, but could've done better.

-Trump should've pressed harder on the O'Keefe video.

-Instead of "no-one has more respect for women than me," Trump should've pointed to the fact that he was hiring women for top positions before it was popular.

-Trump should've conceded a little ground when called out by the moderators without betraying his principles. His supreme court answer was good by showing that he had given a list of possible appointees. For economics he should've said that he could work with advisors/congress to make his plan even better.

-Instead of saying "we'll see" when it comes to a rigged election, Trump should've pointed to the 2000 election, and said something along the lines of "The integrity of the electoral process is very important. In 2,000 we had an election decided by just a few votes, and if fraud becomes apparent, the issue should be taken very seriously."

-Hillary did well, mostly just by being a snake and avoiding questions.

I'm kinda disappointed in Trump's performance since I know he could be more articulate, but I have no clue how normalfags see it, and I'm still voting for him anyway.

Disclaimer, I'm not full 1488; I just support Trump

My mom actually said something along the lines of, "why is she telling everyone that." Is that actually classified information?

Normally I would agree with you, but his calmness and lack of flamboyant gotcha moments probably made him seem more presidential to normies. Despite that, he still got some good hits in.

"On January 26, 2016, debt held by the public was $13.62 trillion or about 75% of the previous 12 months of GDP. Intragovernmental holdings stood at $5.34 trillion, giving a combined total gross national debt of $18.96 trillion or about 104% of the previous 12 months of GDP."

Fuck…

btw this guy is (((dead))) now

There are seriously uninformed white democrats who still think it's the JFK party. They legitimately believe that hilldog is going to go after wallstreet, make the "rich" (read: upper middle class) pay their """fair share""". They believe all this bullshit.

Yeah and they'll drop all the bullshit groping stories too. Big fucking win.

Nice 2-D chess game faggot.

I agree Trump will extend Americas life… but what America needs is a Hitler, or Caesar. Democracy will result in expanded pandering to the lowest common denominator which will result in collapse ala Venezuela.

what in the actual fuck, no way this is real? where is the rest of this speech?

Slowly went to 70 until it nose dived as soon Trump started to talk
Grew very fast to more than 70 and stayed like this till the end
He didnt need to use more than a third of his energy to convince the public. And now people are questioning Hillary's topics and goals, they arent buying it.

Well Bernie..

Because much like the DNC primaries, the system is rigged.

When he was asked this, I was really hoping he would point to the Veritas tapes and say, "Well, the transfer of power this time hasn't been so peaceful anyways, as my opponent's campaign has been involved in creating violence around my supporters." I think that would have given him a completely fair out afterwards to not be committed to the result if she ended up (((winning))).

THE MEMES

Not really, I'm just burned out. I mean, we're gonna lose at this point, it's obvious, even trump is bitter over it given his low energy.

And you aint fighting nothing. The polls won't change. I didn't say give up, I just stated facts, might as well accept it.

Get one if you can but if not there are those of us who have extras tp share…

Can definitely agree with this, as it's exactly what I saw with people who were trying to look at it in a relatively balanced way.

Trump had a dozen killshots literally tossed into his lap and he used NONE of them.

He didn't lose this debate, but he didn't win it either. He could've sealed the fucking election and instead let it slip through his fingers. Now we'll have to hope that the rest of the wikileaks scandals can reach enough people to have an impact.

and she's pro 'family' hahahaha she only had Chelsea as a trophy for her career.

I thought the "children ripped out of the womb in the 9th month" bit was a little strange. I have 2 children. One born in the 36th week and the 2nd born in the 38th week by c-section (which is, by the way, fascinating to watch). By 28 weeks, the baby is a viable human being. They're not "ripped out", they're BORN.

Trump may have dropped the ball a little on that one, but I can see the point he was trying to make.

(checked)
He's quoting someone, I think in the Iranian government.

Get off my board, you fucking unpatriotic faggot.

(checked)

THIS ISN'T CHESS ANYMORE LADS
IT'S MINESWEEPER

That's incorrect. The drop in support whenever he has gaffes comes from the cuckservatives. Being tough on his anti-abortion talk is red meat to them the same way that BUILD THE WALL is to us.

Also, it's a media/leftist lie that being anti-abortion makes all the women hate you. Abortion is not split male-female. There are just as many women against it as in favor of it.

You know damn well thats why he did it. 4 million of the dead and illegals on voter rolls that all vote democrat and the O'Keefe videos of paying people to vote more than once.
Its a dual prong attack, get the message out to the public and to the riggers the people wont accept it.

(((They))) will take a strategic retreat once it is realized how badly it will end if (((they))) steal it.

In the end, they don't want to lose all of their shit. And believe me, we'll take EVERYTHING if this shit pops off. Starting with their fucking heads.

You just outed yourself Shlomo.

Exactly this. And she gets away with it, no matter how obvious her hypocrisy is.

some bot attacked polls are enough to make you quit?
jesus no wonder amerika is shit now

Report all demoralization shills.

I think based on all the bullshit we have seen between last debate and this one, we had so much righteous fury built up and wanted to see that catharsis with Trump's performance tonight. He didn't give us that emotional satisfaction but I think he was more on point. He played it cool tonight, like the first debate, but instead of missing hits more than taking them, he was more focussed and let Clinton get away with little.

It wasn't the bloodbath we expected but instead a superior debate performance against Clinton. It was good, but we can't rely on just his debate performance to wow people enough to move that needle.

Moving forward we need to be unrelenting with the wikileak spreading, investigations and counter narratives against the MSM. We need to weigh Clinton down as much as possible and to such a degree that the normies and undecideds will notice.

This line is to go for the emotional appeal. The left are totally okay with killing what are essentially just premie babies that haven't left the womb. The point here is to drum up imagery of doctors going in, poking around at a living, breathing, thinking baby, and crushing it to bits with various instruments and pulling it out the vagoo piece by piece.

He named Soros today, and in the 10/13 speech, the globalist international cabal. It's too early to outright name the jews. Take it from him, only an idiot, or a disingenuous leader, would tell your enemies before you strike.

Computer Programmer testifies at senate hearing to election voting fraud

The fuck was she TALKING about?

Yeah, I get that; I just thought it was an odd way for him to put it. It's a little thing, though, probably unnoticed by most media people. They're spending too much time on the "keep us in suspense" bit and the "nasty woman" bit.

And don't forget that Trump said that when Roe v. Wade is overturned, it will revert to going back to the states. Blue states are highly likely to expediently pass laws with the same kind of standards as Roe v. Wade. It isn't a national ban on abortion, but it's a step in the right direction (as far as the cucks are concerned) rather than leaping in the wrong direction like Hillary wants to.

The whole 'muh baby found a gun in the drawer and shot himself' thing that was all the rage in the 90s.

I heard their parents were also frog god worshiping Nazis.

She wants to ban assault toddlers.

Little Tyrones?

If you take the debate as it's own entity without any context Trump won, but by a narrower margin than the godly second.

The problem is that it isn't that. This debate is so much greater than the sum of its parts. What gets everyone on Holla Forums so hyped for these things is that they are essentially the ONLY chance anyone has to confront Shillary on her corruption. People are so fucking mad at Hillary because she has an infinite supply of blatant evil scandals surrounding her and is able to slip out of it completely through her seedy connections in the government, surrounding herself with only people who lick her asshole, and going into hiding until the heat is off.

Trump has ignited so much fucking passion because for once the American people have someone who will actually confront the powers that be and say "no, fuck you, you are going to give me some fucking answers". The debates are a perfect microcosm of this and a chance for Trump to demonstrate his selling point: she can't hide from the debate without committing political suicide and her responses can't be spun because it's live.

In that regard he didn't pull the trigger.

Yep. Let down, but the expectations were set waaaay too high.

Completely agree.

Exactly.

BOTH CANDIDATES HAVE THE LEGAL OPPORTUNITY TO DEMAND A RECOUNT, IN GIVEN STATES, BASED ON THE STATES’ SPECIFIC RULES REGARDING RECOUNTS.

NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT FROM THEM, AND NO ONE HAS TO ACCEPT AN ELECTION THINK–OR HAVE PROVEN–IS RIGGED

We need to remind people that RECOUNTS EXIST.

I think not following up on kill shots and seeing if Hillary would defend it more telling for people. He simply let questions hang there that people would notice she didn't deny or answer.

People who are drinking the kool aid won't be convinced, they never will be convinced because they are in too deep. I literally brought everything up to someone who supported Hillary and they just came back to, well what about the ex-wife settlement over abuse! What about the pedohilia case! What about the 7 Women!

Being accused of rape and abuse is literally worse than having people killed and subverting the law and the media for your own ends to these people, its useless. They won't be convinced til some Wahhabist comes and puts a gun to their loved ones heads and they watch the brains spill out.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Hillary looked like she was about to cry sometimes.

Do you think it was because she shat herself? I understand that it's pretty embarrassing for women if it happens. Chances are, she'd have enough countermeasures that it wouldn't show, but such a thing would still have a psychological effect.

Didn't you know? Toddlers did Columbine, Virginia Tech, San Bernardino, and Pulse. They also did 9/11.

#disarmbabieswithlatetermabortion

Holy fuck that .gif, I've been looking for it everywhere, please tell me you have dragon's dogma oc with the letters rearranged so it says "mama's dog dick" .

jokes on you, i'm a hetero leaf

So, who was Trump's surprise guest? I didn't see the debate.

He seemed more Presidential. Hillary GamerGate'd him. I'm a bit concerned about that, but by far and large, it was a net win for him.

Obama's brother and O'Keefe

A lot of Roe v Wade is about doctor-patient confidentiality. It set up that a woman could make medical decisions for her body of her own volition without having to discuss it with anyone. Female autonomy, basically.

The trouble with it, though, is that it doesn't clarify where "her body" ends and "the baby's body" begins. I'd like the whole thing a lot more if the people who were virulently anti-abortion would also set up a way for the child to be taken care of after birth. The system in place now protects the fetus, but not the actual child.

It really is a sticky issue.

Maybe he'll make his goods in America the day you stop complaining about elites running America while supporting Hillary Fucking Clinton.

Really? Holy shit.

Savage. America voted for the wrong Obama.

10% behind with a +22 Democrat sample, unfortunately for you, Rabbi.

Trump has been in this for 16 months now. Who are these dense fuckers who have yet to make up their minds? The only thing I can see swaying someone at this point is more scandal on either side (Assange/O'Keefe/FBI) vs. grabbing pussy, or something proving Trump right (terrorism/financial crash/war).

Internal polls tell a different story

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788906514752925696

Anyone see the DNC chair just get grilled on Fox over her getting the debate questions ahead of time?

She was dodging it so fast she reverted to nignog language.

We gotta keep digging into the DNC.

Could they even see them? I've been on stage and you can't generally see the audience unless the house lights are brought up.

Hi shill

Meant to reply to

youtube.com/watch?v=5sLt_rMCGKk

kek.

Her clothing was really fucking thick, wouldn't be surprised if it was to better hide a bigger shit bag.

Fuck off CTR. Your demoralization has no power here.

Source?

That was like one day before the second debate. It certainly played to his strengths, but there was a clear disparity in the amount of preparation put into this debate between the two. Hillary sank a lot of effort into this for little gain, just like everything else she does.

How so?

Just looking for more details on this, I'd still like to know where I can get the full clip. Which debate was this from, or speech.

No, Hillary did nothing but lie the whole debate

Trump won by a landslide.

Oh fuck, what was that even? Did she say to her dresser, "Give me a Mao suit that matches my hair."?

I love when he body slammed hillary over her arming syrian rebels and causing the refugee crisis

It's their bullshit excuse for wiggle room on their garbage polls. 99.9% have already made up their minds and it's a matter of getting them to show up to vote.

Trump has so much support that the media can be full year talking about how one or two cucks swallowed the bluepill and voted hillary, but not really.

Maybe (((they))) think that is the best way to diffuse any potential momentum Trump would normally gain from a debate. It is impossible to make Hillary appealing so they're only hope is to try and make the debate a wash.

the 'broadening the base' line is their go-to backhanded insult whenever they have to concede that Trump did well.

look at these kikes and laugh!

No, I didn't. That doesn't make it any less fucking retarded. There is a real chance of voting fraud here. Trump should go all out.
It's like Trump WANTS to lose so he and his general buddies and pretty much the entire US army can start a civil war.

Frankly, if this is done by war, it would be much easier to get things done efficiently and fast to get rid of the ZOG. Much easier than by following the current laws.

Oh shit son.

He's talking about Partial Birth Abortion. They take third trimester babies, induce a breach birth, then stab the baby in its head and suck out the brains. Organ harvester's dream.

By the way, you should all take a moment to consider that Kayleigh McEnany stood alone tonight against against an entirely hostile panel on CNN tonight. Most of them harped on and on about the not accepting the election prepackaged meme, a black guy blasted on and on, and the only other supposed conservative on the panel spent half of his time shouting out to his friends, the very people that opposed his supposed conservatism on the panel. BTW Kayleigh McEnany was wearing a dress that was super fine and she wore a fine golden necklace bearing a cross. She fought for Trump tonight, knowing that she would be facing impossible odds and almost assurable condemnation from every shill journalist, media outfit, and SJW warrior on the internet.

By state limitations. For example, where I live there is a 20 week cut off. So at the 20th week, the fetus is protected and the woman cannot have an abortion without being prosecuted for murder. The fetus is protected; but when the child is born, there are no protections in place for the care and upbringing of an unwanted child.

She doesn't support the 2nd ammendment because a handful of kids die every year due to discharges yet she'll support hundreds of thousands of children being murdered in the womb

On Fox News right now:

The wall has taken human form to will itself into existence. Meme magic?

It was the same old Iraq shit

Regardless of factual (lol) content from Hillary, she was rattled for half of it. Either the same canned politician responses, or coming off as tinfoil about russia.

Trump pulled punches but came out looking much better.

Looks like the "just fuck my shit up" version of a pants suit. This would unironically be good ammo to use with normie womyn.

As far as I can tell they're mostly the same kinds of faggots that kvetch

Which probably break down into three categories

1) Non-voters
2) Closet voters
3) Third-party voters

Group 1 really doesn't matter. It's not a grave, it's the future they chose.

Group 2 are more likely to be Pro-Trump than Pro-Clinton because a worse stigma exists most places against supporting Trump than supporting Clinton. These people are pussies, but they will likely actually show up to vote for whoever they secretly support.

Group 3 are irrelevant and probably LARPing. It's probably better for us if they're not LARPing, unless they adapt the pattern of Group 1.

Agree completely. She went into robot filibuster mode too many times tonight, everyone that bothered to watch the debate saw it.

same thing she was doing in the '90s. She's basically that "think of the children!" woman from the simpsons.

He mentioned all of those things. That alone is great, and he did force her to answer regarding the Clinton Foundation.

He can't be perfect.

This is actually the first election I've been through where my mind was made up before even the Primaries. I've almost always said that the candidates have until November 1st to sway my vote and that's been a good system since my first Presidential election in '92.

But this one has far too much on the line to remain undecided.

Definitely a shining moment for Trump. The look on her face was fucking priceless as she searched for the right spin.

Trump was weaker than the second but much better than the first. Irked that he back pedaled on his comments about Cruz-in-a-wig and he missed a good chance at using today's O'Keeffe video around that time too.
Very glad about his answer about accepting the outcome though.
Those name drops were great too

archive.fo/pA1As

people.com/style/reebok-hillary-clinton-pantsuits/

Boycott Reebok, lads.

GTFO CTR

She looked pissed when Haiti got mentioned.

twitter.com/USATODAYcollege/status/788935059449507840

twitter.com/intlspectator/status/788934686726692864

twitter.com/AsaSoltan/status/788933947250003969

twitter.com/vcstar/status/788933880246104064

twitter.com/HowardCohen/status/788934437245296640

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/788935398999269376

twitter.com/Robs010101/status/788945234591907840

twitter.com/PollVerdict/status/788938182968561665

twitter.com/ukpoliticsnet/status/788933609415729152

twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/788933234801246208

twitter.com/PollThis_/status/788932922376122368

twitter.com/PollRunners/status/788932653403615233

twitter.com/Politics_Gov/status/788931795840413696

meme it

Sounds like someone is whispering to her.

What the …

CNN wew

So close to trips. This is my first time voting, and I'm in my 30's. I can't imagine being undecided over this shit.

CNN is kvetching as usual but they were showing pictures of earlier screenshots of their CNN/ORC poll showing hillary winning everything but honesty but only by 1% under. They intentionally show the polls like this because they don't care about the final outcome, just when it suits them.

Third debate turned into the HillShill Damage Control Power Hour pretty quickly.

checked

She's an admirable woman.

Extremely underrated post.

Doing good work, user. I gave the Don all my energy.

Here I thought DC vs Heller was about whether the 2nd amendment applies to the federal district. Thankfully Hillary corrected the record and explained that it was about toddler access to salt rifles!

I still believe that Hillary's fundamental flaw (well, one of her biggest flaws) is that she is so inflexible that she still thinks its the 90s, and she still thinks she can use the same rhetoric that worked in the 90s.

Trump looks like William Shatner in this

Are you mentally retarded or just a shill? He was talking about partial birth abortion. In USA, it is actually legal to abort 9 month old fetuses, and then execute them for the stem cells. There are more stem cells to get from a 6-9 month old fetus after all than from a 1-3 month old.

checked in return my dude

HOLY SHIT.

The whispering voice is caught saying 'dozen' exactly befor Hillary is repeating it.

Gentlemen, we have caught her cheating.

Well, this is the negative framing after this one, apparently. The sex assault allegations aren't being mentioned, now it's going to be that Trump will start a civil war.

They really do have nothing on him.

1,000,000 leaks
100,000 jewtube videos
And he didn't talk about them
He wanted to lose and appear bad

Dubs confirm.

This, plain and simple.

It did look like her mouth was closed when dozens was said, didn't it?

Yeah that was fucking infuriating.

Megan Kelly grilled her enough on the muh Russia shit that she finally said "dey wuz falsified".

And then she said some shit like she has emails sent out from her addresses she didn't write and shiet.

I'd ask what's wrong with these people but I already know the answer.

He talked about them briefly. The format doesn't allow much in the way of hijacking the discussion and Hillary gave him a lot to respond to.

Yep, beause it was said by the whipering voice.

kind a medium debate the first was her win the second was his this one was more of a draw

You're exactly fucking right.

This debate > 2nd debate > 1st debate no question

I also really wish he had brought up Hillary's support for drafting women for the war.

She also said Putin was personally giving Wikileaks all the information, as if Putin would even have that information; would make it public if he did or would give it to them directly instead of getting somebody lower in Government to do it for him.

Your digits speak the truth.

So desperate. So obvious.What a time to be alive.

this appears to be exactly it.

Same thing happened when the Planned Parenthood selling baby parts videos came out. Nothing even remotely plausible, like "they were tricked into saying that" or something. Just "they're fake". Cognitive dissonance because they'd had an abortion.

Frantz Fanon was a marxist critical theory type, but he at least got one thing right.

That's one of my main methods of triggering SJWs.

Get them emotional with

You can see the mind fold in half through the eyes.

Time to download it before jewtube shuts it down.

Is there an archived or maintained compilation of all the leaks, articles, documents,anything non wikileaks thats more or less up to date and available for download?

Trump wasn't as great as he was last time. That being said, he had a few nuclear moments in the debate, it's just that the bar was set high from last time. But comparatively he did much better than Hillary. Last time she at least put out some effort, this time it was completely half-assed. She dodged the more important things that were brought up like the Chicago riots and just repeats the same set of fabricated incidents each debate. Sure Trump has a few talking points but each time he brings a few new topics into discussion. Hillary? Literally the same shit we already saw. Nothing special, nothing new. It was literally the same as Hitler's experience with debating jews, they will conveniently forget the last debate as if they had won.

Got it all.

Here you go brother.

She has been heavily hypnotized and drugged up from the period when she began to fall apart physically nearly a year ago.

One can only imagine the level of effort being put into keeping that evil cunt's mind afloat until just long enough.

God will laugh them all into derision along with their Master.

This debate was better than the 2nd, because he was on point and relatively brutal the whole time. Not as brutal as I would've liked but he can't go frightening the electorate too much. That said, the 2nd debates high-points blew this debate's high-points out of the water.

Y'all racist, she play it straight up. smh persecuting her she dindu nuffin.

but why

Could Putin be the eponymous 400lb hacker?

Need some more votes on the third one. We're winning the rest vote in them anyways

Trump mentioned Soros, TPP, NAFTA, Bad trade in China, Mexico, and other places, attacked on Syria, attacked on ISIS, attacked on how poorly the military and the VA are treated and treat, called out her decades of worthless poitical experience, and so much more. He was truly unleashed tonight.

Here's a webm.

Their argument is

well, it's definitely two syllables

My argument, playing on their nihilism is

Isn't it only cells for the first six weeks?

I will have to watch the debate again just to be able to list every event/happening/group that he shouted out to. He went on as much of a rampage as he could after the first hour, in my opinion.

OK, that's fucked up! webm version

Holy shit is right

This is proof some one is whispering in her ear

(czeched)

SPREAD IT

Just imagine

Your in the Philippines, having a good time. Over the radio you get a call on the radio "The Japanese have attacked Hawaii and are on there way to the Philippines"

Next day Japan attacks the Philippines! Who would you rather have?

"I shall return!"

Or "Baka, I am going to make them pay onii chan!"

The latter is worth considering

my bad, didn't see yours.

I don't understand… I though these Jew fucks liked niggers from third-world shitholes? This jobless, scheming Jew fuck only likes the severely tanned when they are supplanting natural born Americans, I guess.

It's OK, the more the merrier.

WTF I LIKE NIGGERS NOW

"dozens"

Then she says it.

Holy crap, lads.

FUKKEN SAVED.

Who gives a fuck? I'm a eugenicist.

You could be on to something, but how would that even be explained from a technical standpoint.

this.

why are we able to hear this? surely it would've gone to an earpiece. How did this get mixed up into broadcast audio?

Okay, we need a much better video than this shit. It could easily have been edited after the fact. It’s just some faggot recording his screen. We need it in the official video on the official channel itself.

Some kind of audio "spectogram" (don't know if thats the right word) where you can analyze the voice and show that it is not her voice but someone else's.

This

Also a thread for it:

in comparison, i believe he will be.
consider a proposition presented to trump that would politically disempower whites.
consider that proposition being presented to one who leads and panders to our lefty opponents.
slaughter does not imply growth and prosperity.
growth is a spiritual thing: the will to grow, and to pursue that which is conducive to it.

(checked)
They're gonna rig it, that's what he's trying to tell us. But Trump won't back down and will definitely call for a recount and sue, my guess is the recount will show him as the clear victor we all know he's going to be. He should really get his team working on a way to broadcast the project Vernitas videos to all the normalfaggots quickly.

I honestly can't tell if that's shopped or not. Garrison has awoken.

I feel Trump won but not by leaps and bounds.

I think this might be enough to sway people who have become suspicious of Hillary, though. She repeated things she's been saying since the beggining that have been proven to be lies, and she reaffirmed the notion of a wide-spread conspiracy to those on the fence, and anyone who's seen the O'Keefe videos.

It is, original doesn't say Jews

Anyone have a link for the salt thread? Or is there not one up?

Well, we've been joking that shes been serving the devil… maybe its demons whispering in her ear.

Nigger, she’s a kike puppet. Do you know what kikes are?

Is this some kind of meme that I'm not aware of, or are they really that stupid?

I have a great vision in my head of Putin sending Wikileaks those files.
>From [email protected]/* */
>To [email protected]/* */
>12004 files attached to this message. Download individually Download as .zip''

What did she mean by this?

wew

What is with third-party retards? Do they not know that they're just throwing away their vote?
The only thing I get out of them is "durr iss a vote agenst the sistem :^)"

I saw #chinesesteel a little while ago also.

Footage of Megyn Kelly interview with Donna Brazile about the Podesta email where she leaked a debate question to Shillary.

I plays basketball and shiet.

Don't knock those third party retards. Those third party retards are going to give Trump the election.

The best part was in my opinion when Trump said the elections are rigged, simply because Hillary shouldn't have been allowed to run in the first place.
It has to be reminded over and over, the weaks do not understand this kind of logical hierarchy of facts if its not repeated over and over.

Trump won of course, but fuck if that wasn't the most dull of the three debates.

This debate was for the normies who aren't quite ready to lynch her yet.

He showed up for us last debate.

That's what you get when people become disgusted with the current order but aren't allowed to feel the things that'd bring them to us.

Is Trump Aragorn

I'm in the same boat user, Only gun I have is a single round shot gun at my parents. I would love to fight but I don't know how much help I would be in a civil war because I medical conditions that require me to take meds daily but I would help in anyway I could.

What did you mean by this? Wouldnt it be better to be in the top 10,000 rebels then below it?

Anyway Trump won, he faltered a little bit in the beginning and lost on the abortion issue, you can tell he really actually pro-choice and not against it. But the rest he excelled at I was laughing the whole time. When she started to defend her no-fly zone no one believed she would work with Russia. Oh and "Muh babies with guns" when talking about the 2nd amendment was a hoot.

It's just sad that they honestly think Aleppo man or echoes woman has any chance.

there's a whole series of military leaders as anime girls

About time that bitch started asking the right questions.

Jesus, she fucking destroyed her. Love watching that cunt squirm. A brief moment of actual journalism from Kelly.

i woke up late and missed the livestream. is it worth watching? does he stay presidential or does it get juicy?

Very few of them actually think that. If anything, we want to encourage as many liberals as possible to vote for echoes woman over Shillary because echoes woman can't possibly win.

Hillary got really shrill. I couldn't even make out half of what she was saying because she sounded so strained and robotic, it was painful.

Apparently he stays Presidential. He didn't go Super Saiyan

it gets fucking juicy, watch it fag

If I remember correctly I think there is a game where a bunch of lolis are different types of tanks.

It all comes tumbling down

The first two questions were kinda mood-killing but then it was a bit better;

Trump talked for 36+ minutes, Hillary had 40+ i dont remmeber exactly but she talked like 10% longer (source: some crap media).

tl;dr hillary is a boring cunt its her fault

Clinton did better than before in this debate, because she was able to get her prepared remarks off more often than before. Also, moderator worked hard to reduce time Trump had available to speak, and did not honor any points of privilege.

Hillary deflecting from the open borders quote to ramble about the vast alt-right conspiracy that wikileaks and putin have coordinated was the best bit. Looked like a fool and showed she was trying to weasel her way out of it to look like she had a moderate opinion on border control instead of a far-left one.

Going to sway a lot of independents over to Trump's side I think.

the debates got lower in energy from the 1st to the 3rd and no conclusive opinion can be formulated
all there is to do is wait and see at this point

Spread it

thanks for correcting the record

God bless.

My thoughts exactly. This isn't the first time it's happened either, by the way, I think in the first debate iirc I saw someone share the same thing, "hilary" trending.

I agree completely. She totally avoided the question.

I look at the election this way. If Trump wins, we can enjoy a brighter future. If he loses, we can prepare for the worst while we smugly remind everyone that supported Hillary that the society that birthed them is being destroyed at their own hands.

WE GOT SOME BAD HOMBRES COMIN IN

memes aside

are you guys confident that trump will win? its hard to say here in yurope. it feels like ive been edging a wank and need to know if he's got i in the bag

WEW

warning: "hillary crying" is shill tactic

It's just an unflattering screencap. She was laughing when it was taken.

Checked

what the ever loving fuck is this mammy talking about?! Its borderline incoherent rambling

If he wins, I get to invest in US government bonds.

If he loses, then I get to invest in Doom Trump memes.

unless they rig the election to a huge degree there's no way he is going to lose.

Bernie just wants the global top 1% to have all the jobs here in America. No jobs for the 99% in the turd world!

I wonder if that's when DocChoc gave her her shot. He was stand right behind her at that point.

correct my dick in your mouth faggot

What the fuck? She actually gave out classified information.

STORM THIS SHIT ON TWITTER

it was great.

are there any credible polls of tonight's debate?

This.

More importantly it's falling into the same trap she's been getting fucked by this whole campaign: whenever she NO U's at Trump, all it does is legitimize an issue that she is infinitely and blatantly more guilty of.

Yes, I think he damaged her quite a lot. As for him, what could she say that the media hasn't been blaring for the past 2 months?

Trump won the CNN focus group. 10-5. hah

Thanks for letting everybody know what their time frame is for disrupting nuclear weapons/killing the operatives, Hillary.

I think Trump did adequately, but his 2nd debate performance was stronger. Maybe because he could move around and feel out the crowd.

He should have gone full scorched earth on this, to be honest. 'Looking presidential' is the equivalent of 'muh PR' in the GoyimGate days.

[checked]
I wanted an all-out blitzkrieg too, Fuhrer. But upon further reflection, his calm, calculated approach is better. He's dissolving the narrative that he's a nuclear-mad bully, by using only the amount of force he needs to disable the enemy. He basically came out and said as much.

According to my normie, Trump-leaning mother, Trump's biggest issue among her undecided friends, and something I've seen as well among normies I've talked to, is how much of a hothead they perceive him to be. So on that front, he did very well in this debate in countering that, and obviously disappointing us, but still managing to leave Illary nearly in tears.

So since the credibility in mainstream media is now restored, its better for trump supporters to accept the rigging and again start watching the news.

It was at least hypothesized that nukes could go off within five minutes of the POTUS giving the order.
ucsusa.org/sites/default/files/attach/2015/01/Hair-Trigger%20FAQ.pdf (control+f "five minutes")
But this is the first time it's ever actually been confirmed.

Checking these two dubs.
The 2nd debate was for us to have fun with, bantz for all. This debate was to appease the normalfags that think Trump is a "hothead", while still wrecking Hillary heavily. It worked out very well, as the polls not rigged by CTR niggers have Trump vastly ahead.

Their credibility will never be restored.

Nope.

I have a theory.

SPAM TWITTER WITH THIS SHIT, YOU NIGGERS

s-saved

I'm thinking they must have something worse than the tapes. They were released too early and are disappearing into the background while his main points are back into the front. Of course, they could just be retarded.

Celebratory ditty for you all great job trump! MAGA

Theyre going to have to steal it away from Trump to win and he knows this.
Polls are over sampled on democrats, and democrat turn out is going to be low this year as seen from the primaries while republican is at an all time high. The other poll tricks are to oversample groups Trump is weakest with like women or millennials (they have the lowest vote turn out). There is another thing these polls cant measure, the non-voter. The polls are supposed to be weighed on participation metrics so how can you accurately measure something you have no information to properly gauge? The mainstream poll dont even attempt to take this into account, they still use 2012 polling methods.

There are other metrics like rally participation, which Trump gets 10000 to 20000 per rally and Hillary goes missing for days and when she does give a rally 100 people show up. Another is online presence, Ive met a few Hillary supporters online and its not cause they like her, its cause they hate Trump and the rest are paid shills. Look at the subreddit for Hillary, there is no one subbed to it, in fact the hillaryforprison subreddit has 3 times as many subs. Confidence in MSM is at an all time low and raitings for the Trump bashers are going DOWN and this is an election year, usually they're at an all time high.

This is shaping up a lot like Brexit, with the constant media bashing and skewed polls, but they use this is shape opinion and black pill people into giving up. The fight is still on and this will be the last opportunity to affect change peacefully and Trump supporters are beyond ready.

So she confirmed a national defense secret. That's pretty fucking damning.

If he only continued focusing on the possibility of war with Russia and the consequences of what 30 million illegals getting to stay and open borders would bring, he would have exposed the entire JWO on national TV.

He did a taste of it. Does he really know it all? Is he really on our side? I so hope so.

Just saw this pop up on my Twitter…The same poll that was the most accurate in 2012 now has Trump winning by 1 point as of today. Pic related.

And the link is here: archive.is/Yixn8/

that means he is most likely ahead by 10

Every other thing else they've done has screamed "I'm a fucking retard. WEWWWWWWWWWWW" I don't see why this would be any different.

Pull that shit up nigga. we need that for normie chow.

The debate went okay. It was a slugfest with no definitive knockout punch on either side. The best part was Chris Wallace, who I thought did a fine job as moderator. He was tough on both of them, as is completely appropriate. Scott Adams is right that this won't change much one way or the other.

I hope so, user. We need the nation back under proper control.

Then she gets a chance to deny the authenticity when she's already implying legitimacy by saying there was a hack.

To add to my previous post, and also my now checked dubs, pics related.

Hillary looked 100% distraught immediately after the debate and only regained composure after speaking to a few people. I think the Shadow Government is ready to dump Hillary, and I think she knew it. Trump is going to win and they're going to drop her. They're going to try to infiltrate the Trump presidency administration, and once they fail we're going to see pics related once again. The Berenstæin timelines are beginning to converge and the memes are only getting stronger.

I know this is true, we all do, but I have had normies and lefties in arguments turn it down because they don't see any "evidence". Are there any good references of polls that show they're oversampling? Publicly accessible ones from the MSM would be good. Something they can't argue without sounding retarded.

He's quoting some guy from the middle-east in a negative way to do some jew lipservice, nothing too big.

I hope Trump is ready for what is coming when he wins. Also dubs are now checked.

Do you think Trump is really on our side?

I've seen people I suspect are paid shills posting these polls, which look fucking insane. Are they even real?

Just got this off my Twitter. If that first one I posted was actually the most accurate, as 538 is saying then it is interesting to see that it now has Trump up one point. And these other polls seems to be pointing to a higher number for Trump than people are letting on.

I was expecting that he would be playing it safe.
He already has like 84% according to the unbiased O'Reiley poll.
IF he went all out on her he could make a fatal mistake and he couldn't take the risk. And the guy doesn't do stuff that don't give him wins.
He will just let the tapes about rigging do their magic.

Also, when did he say that he would not accept the election results? Heard it somewhere.

Very end of the debate, he said I will let you know when we see the actual count, something along those lines.

Hildog does not cry. Hildog shits pants.

tfw after Trump wins, he inprisons Soros who dies in jail after being gang raped by AIDS infected Googles. Or he can just rot. I bet we see a bunch of these motherfuckers high tail it out of here.

Why does he need to repeat himself? We all heard it. He's surfing the leaks. She's been taking it in the ass everyday since the second debate and it's going to continue right to election day. Things are going well.

OH vey the goys know, shut it down. Why are they so anti-beingfucked in the ass.

You forgot to take your meds, anime boy.

No, it isn't, it's basic bitch shit. She either 'forgets' or dances around saying nothing at all. Small children do that.

You know this how? You know millions and millions of people and spoke to them? You, the grown man who watches cartoons, imagines shit. How can anyone look at that pig cunt and think, yeah, she could be President??? Fuck off.

"suspense" to me equals, he just pulled an Ace he's waiting to drop on her that will be GAME OVER. Maybe another guy like the one who was murdered has come forward. He found his balls and mind and realizes what the DNC has been doing to the country.

Are you fucking kidding me? There was a poll yesterday!!! Showing it's at all an all time low. Almost single digits ffs.

I think I shit my diaper, or maybe that's my cunt I smell.

Anyway, he won all of them so wtf. Tomorrow, more Podesta and another O'Keefe. maybe more.

twitter.com/EireMcCall/status/788974038601183237
Retweet!!!

Hi goon

You're right though, she isn't a great liar, but libshits and some normalfags will still believe her.

Yes.

wanted more out of the last debate, but trump played it cool. There was one moment where she got buttmad so have an oc from the leaks

Just watching.
Hillary is willing to perform an abortion in the 9th moth of pregnancy.
I don't even know how fucked up you have to be to support that.
And I don't give a shit about social issues.

Can someone imagine an infantryman doubting himself and wallowing in self pity in the middle of a battle?

>oh no i missed a shot this never happened in training
>aw shucks i should have used a different pattern of camouflage jeez i'm such a loser faggot

There are shills in threads saying that "we should be realistic". They say "i'm totally for trump, goy, but i cant see him winning. i am so so sorry goy".

Well, let's say we don't doubt ourselves and our candidate in the slightest, regardless of the obstacles ahead, and push through in the next three weeks and the next eight years and two months to follow. Even if Trump loses, what has been lost? Right, nothing. It's too late for doubt. We are like infantrymen on an open battle field; even if we doubt ourselves, there is no where to run and no other path but to push forward and keep fighting. The only chance we have is victory. There is literally no other way.

I believe all those "let's be realistic" and "i cant believe trump could win goy" posts are by shills. Notice how they don't suggest ways to improve - they just sow doubt. Friendly reminder to fight these shills because we are not being opinionated kikes right now, nor we are testing the waters. It's too late for that. This is our do or die moment.

COME ON YOU APES, YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?

GEORGE FUCKING SOROS
Holy fuck!

ftfy

THIS THIS THIS

I'm kinda late to the party, only watching the debate now because I'm not an American.
Now, was it just my imagination, but was it that, the moment Trump mentioned "the clip", Hillary immediately got fucking iced?
Her eyes drift everywhere, her speech is all out of pace, she sounds unenthusiastic, and she trips a lot while speaking. She looks defeated.

Kek blesses this epic bost with double dubs. Demoralization/Doubt shills have been put on notice and on suicide watch.

Good post, but
For a lot of us(those with a family), if Hillary continues Obamacare we lose fucking everything
especially if she implements her bullshit education + healthcare mash-up where YOUR kid will get put on the nogunz list if he has a temper tantrum.
I am taking myself the fuck outta the USA if she wins, I'd rather have my kids grow up around a bunch of fucking slants than have them get pumped full of pills and torn up by niggers here.
I don't wish to demoralize, I think Trump is going to win, I just need a contingency plan that doesn't involve FBIposting.

Sometime after last night’s debate, I was outside for a run and three well-built college-aged White men were walking toward me on the sidewalk. As they approached, I could hear the word “Trump” punctuating their animated conversation, (one of them referenced Trump’s jail comment). Nearer, I could see they had probably watched the debate at a bar and were returning home a little tipsy. As we approached, the closest man to me shouted “Trump! YEAAHHH!”, and I returned an affirming “MAGA”. He grinned.

It was a fleeting vignette of life in pre-Trumpening America that hinted at a new reality, much deeper and broader than the elite fear to know, beginning to impose its will on the gated mental communities of the liars and crooks and traitors and ingrates who have been running the show into the ground for so long.

What I heard unspoken but radiating outward like a supernova during that brief exchange was White men reclaiming their pride. Reclaiming their balls. Reclaiming their birthright. Reclaiming the nation their fathers and grandfathers built, from the diversity trash and trash-enablers who have spent the better part of the last sixty years conniving and scheming to take the White man’s homeland away from him and turn it into a formless soulless atomized market bazaar of corn and porn trading in the currency of anti-White propaganda and visiting endless lies and humiliations upon heritage America.

The Trumpening is the unstoppable riptide of proud, competent, clear-eyed and heart-swelled White men pulling diseased leprous America underwater and baptizing Her in the reinvigorated blood of White patriots. It is White America taking back what is rightfully theirs, from the grubby paws of the clockboys and the bomb brothers and the BLMers and the bluehairs and the parenthetically privileged and the slut walkers and the fat acceptors and the sneering academics and the vapid celebrities and the cheating chinese and the tim wises and the kardashians and the mudsharks and the cucks and the mexican drug lords and the gay mullatos and the oligarchs and the ethnic dining autist aficionados and the hypocritical virtue signalers most of all who imagine their wealthy retreats will forever shield them from the inevitable consequences of their self-abolishing moralism.

It is a sight to behold, and don’t doubt for a minute that the anti-White globalist whoremongers know the cleansing tidal wave is coming for them.

Sometime after last night’s debate, I was outside for a run and three well-built college-aged White men were walking toward me on the sidewalk. As they approached, I could hear the word “Trump” punctuating their animated conversation, (one of them referenced Trump’s jail comment). Nearer, I could see they had probably watched the debate at a bar and were returning home a little tipsy. As we approached, the closest man to me shouted “Trump! YEAAHHH!”, and I returned an affirming “MAGA”. He grinned.

It was a fleeting vignette of life in pre-Trumpening America that hinted at a new reality, much deeper and broader than the elite fear to know, beginning to impose its will on the gated mental communities of the liars and crooks and traitors and ingrates who have been running the show into the ground for so long.

What I heard unspoken but radiating outward like a supernova during that brief exchange was White men reclaiming their pride. Reclaiming their balls. Reclaiming their birthright. Reclaiming the nation their fathers and grandfathers built, from the diversity trash and trash-enablers who have spent the better part of the last sixty years conniving and scheming to take the White man’s homeland away from him and turn it into a formless soulless atomized market bazaar of corn and porn trading in the currency of anti-White propaganda and visiting endless lies and humiliations upon heritage America.

The Trumpening is the unstoppable riptide of proud, competent, clear-eyed and heart-swelled White men pulling diseased leprous America underwater and baptizing Her in the reinvigorated blood of White patriots. It is White America taking back what is rightfully theirs, from the grubby paws of the clockboys and the bomb brothers and the BLMers and the bluehairs and the parenthetically privileged and the slut walkers and the fat acceptors and the sneering academics and the vapid celebrities and the cheating chinese and the tim wises and the kardashians and the mudsharks and the cucks and the mexican drug lords and the gay mullatos and the oligarchs and the ethnic dining autist aficionados and the hypocritical virtue signalers most of all who imagine their wealthy retreats will forever shield them from the inevitable consequences of their self-abolishing moralism.

It is a sight to behold, and don’t doubt for a minute that the anti-White globalist whoremongers know the cleansing tidal wave is coming for them.

Look at those fucking eyes. Almost inhuman imo.

Only the entire Western Civilization? This is the last chance to save the West from utter ruin.

But I do appreciate the basic point of calling out the CTR tactics.

Commiefornian here. Before the debate, I was out to lunch and overheard the table over from us. They were listening to something on their phone with Clinton's voice. I could barely hear, but they quickly jumped to laughter and mocked her line of being transparent. I hear that there's actually a lot of republicans and reds, possibly more than the rest of the nation. The problem being more that there's also a huge population and lefties and degenerates still overcome it. I wish LA and San Fransisco would sink into the ocean.

post clip?

(checked your check)
I meant to say that going all in now doesn't have downsides. How can you doubt yourself when your children are gazing upon their father? You can't. Trumpspeed, user.

see>>7918953

I am not doubting shit, I am just having a plan. First rule of big guy school is have a plan.
I also have a plan for hadjis kicking my door in and what to do in case of nuclear exchange, but I don't expect either of those to happen either.

When the Big One comes they will.

Fair enough user. Godspeed Donald Trump, rather.

I was pleasantly surprised Chris Wallace was fair to Trump. I was fully expecting another 2-on-1 handicap match.

Trump clearly won but he didn't drop any nukes like the second debate. I don't think it's going to affect polls at all.

Not the big one, the San An can't cause a tidal wave, only the cascadia zone going off can, and then it's 700 foot wave going ten miles inland at incredible speed.
It's way more likely to happen within our lifetimes too, something like a 300% chance of it.

yeah

SHUT IT DOWN

God speed, user. It's within us all.

Well, I'd say the ultranormies who think Hillary is corrupt but were on the fence because Trump's a meanie will finally say fuck it and MAGA

Our guns, our borders, our white neighborhoods, our economic freedom, etc.

These polls are a joke, Hillary doesn't have half of the momentum Obama did and Trump has already broken voting records. Clinton winning Arizona and NC? fucking please.

This. Trump played it cool and did everything right. The nukes were dropped during the second debate.

POLL: Who Won The Third Presidential Debate?
Donald J. Trump
4,345 Votes (62.27%)
Hillary R. Clinton
2,633 Votes (37.73%)
thephillywire.com/poll/who-won-the-third-presidential-debate/

Did Trump mention DrainTheSwamp even once during this debate? He hyped it up all week, and I didn't catch a mention of it.

Whatever user. It ain't over till it's over. That would only explode the real American spirit hiding within us: "Over my dead body."

Hillary was teary-eyed and somber through the whole debate except from the parts where her script tells her to smile.

I don't think she wants to do this anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, she doesn't have to. Didn't they have dozens of debates in the past during campaigns? Three debates for one of the most powerful positions in the world is a joke.

Why is no one reporting on the fact that Hillary revealed detailed information concerning the nuclear "Hair Trigger"?

Like she revealed higher than TS information on National TV and no one is batting an eye.

It's the same shit as when they forced Trump to sign a pledge to support the republican nominee

they are already planning on rigging the election, they don't want Trump to nuclear on their asses when they do

FYI - O'Keefe released another Project Veritas video a couple hours ago: Huma contradicting Hillary's position on Syrian refugees:

https:// youtu.be/bd2wIuK9kAM

no thread about it currently.

The Left and the cuckservative crowd has to be shitting their pants right now. They thought they had killed Trump with those fake sexual assault allegations but the average American isn't fucking buying it.

November 2015, user.

When you have such a long blatant record of having a completely reckless disregard for any procedure involving classified information, having another item for the list isn't really all that surprising.

That and the press is almost entirely backing her. And Trump hasn't tweeted about it yet.

its a year old user

If you can't understand why Trump won, it's because you're using the wrong frame. The media has gone full retard pushing the anti-Trump narrative, or as Trump says, they're rigging the election by poisoning public opinion. So his mission tonight was to define Hillary, contrast with himself, & pivot to his own policies. He didn't need to curbstomp her like the last debate.

Thankfully, Chris Wallace was not a shill & actually ran a tight shift as moderator (disadvantage Clinton). And it only took about 15-30 minutes for Hillary to start to implode (part of that is her health). On the immigration question, she took her own quote from a speech about open borders as an opportunity to lay out her bizarre NeoCon tinfoil fantasy about Russia. There were many little moments leading up & after that told me right away Trump had won.

People on Holla Forums & elsewhere didn't agree. But the focus groups & pundits saw exactly what I saw - which was the fucking point. Trump basically made the media eat shit b/c her performance was so bad they can either report it like journalists or further delegitimize themselves like they're doing now, crying it's anudda Shoah.

Trump had a simple, kinda boring gameplan & executed it w/ laser focus. Hillary came across as a barely coherent, nasty, psychotic war mongering criminal who doesn't blink when accused of inciting violence or orchestrating mass voter fraud.

On a side note. A friend of mine had an interesting thought: Project Veritas & James O'Keefe might be what pushes Trump over the goaline by exposing corruption at the highest levels. The bluepills don't seem to care much about WikiLeaks, b/c it's so much information. But 30 minute videos showing systematic criminal behavior & other shady shit are small enough for the masses to digest

Then why do you bother being here friendo?

Cartoon frogs leave the imageboards and plague our enemies, CTR. We control the memes, we control the DNA.

Aw fuck, I need to get some sleep. Sorry bout that.

Thank you for Correcting the Record. The cunt is finished. Might as well spend your time at the campaign office polishing your resume & sending out as many job apps as you can. I mean, not like your supervisor gives a shit what you do, amirite?

To be fair, that same poll has decided voters favoring Hilary, so they are probably safe in their liberal thought bubble.

A lot has happened. Rest easy. We'll probably be at war with Russia when you wake up.

Even the (((CNN))) focus group said that Trump won.

I really hope you're right user. Honestly I think Veritas needs his stuff cut down into even more digestible bits. No-one watches a 20 minute youtube video anymore.

The chant probably made them give in and try to backpedal so that they don't get sent to the chambers first. The Holocaust didn't happen, but it's a hell of a good idea, and I think we owe the Jews a (very) small debt of gratitude for meming it to come in the future.

We need to get that shit on his radar like now

I'd say I couldn't image a possible way to avoid charges revealing classified info on TV but it is Shillary.

Still the American people need to know this shit is NOT OK. Seriously my mind is full of WTF!?

there is no way in hell you downed 14 tall boys, that's 28 normal beers

I'd say 12 mini-tall boys (16 oz) at most, noo need to be dramatic

That's the beauty, I think. It gets broken down into such small bites & goes out over social media, clickbait, cable news, & radio several times a day.

youd be surprised at how stupid normies actually are.

Almost forgot. Once again Trump has raised an issue that others have been too cucked to raise but now they feel safe. Heritage Foundation is putting out some study or white paper on voter fraud. Genie's out of the bottle. That'll trickle down to activists at the grassroots level, operatives, etc, so they'll feel more emboldened to do something about

he probably means tall-cans.

LOOK AT HIM
LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PATHETIC SHILL IS POWERLESS

Another good point: Trump owns the news cycle again. The hundreds of think-pieces crying another Shoah over Trump refusing to accept a rigged election are only going to draw more attention to the issue, which will cause more cases to be exposed (already see it happening)
twitter.com/Jrocks2002/status/788993305031872512

kek

Damn, I think you are right.

Even in my country, where the media is completely pro-Hillary and claimed she was victorious in the first two debates, they admitted Trump was great and won this one.

CTR kike spotted

Pleb

How more fucking misleading can this graphic be.

Seriously, Trump is blue and on wrong side…

While he was more "fair" than other moderators, he didn't start the debate drilling Hillary in her collusion with entities to incite violence at Trump's rallies and demanding some sort of explanation for her role in these things. Sure he was a lot better relatively but then came the question he addressed to Trump if he would support the legitimacy of a rigged election.

LEGITIMACY OF A RIGGED ELECTION

I mean what the fuck?

what a dumb bitch

Bretty much, the more low-brow funny memes you can push out with Trump in a positive light to normies, the more his name and a general positive consensus is spread that he is an average likeable guy, so vote for him.

checked

Perfect time to use the CIA-coined "conspiracy nut" term on Hill.

Are you fucking joking?
Maybe I'm really out of touch but god damn there was so much that should have been said that wasn't and he absolutely fucked the closing statement. He had wailed on her all debate and then when the moderator tried really fucking hard to coax him into saying something good about himself instead of negative about her but still couldn't help himself. I'm sure if anyone was convinced it was the people that want to keep Hillary out rather than the people might have decided to keep Trump in.

This.We all know this is happening but do we have any pics or proof of this to show normies?

And yet…. here you are.

This cuck (who is voting for Trump, but only says negative things about him), said on his radio show tonight that this was Trump's best debate by far. He is a center-right fag and has a pretty big following with older folks. It seems to me, that Trump just wasn't aiming for our audience tonight, he was aiming for the center.

great post and fucking checked

The last debate was geared more towards us