How does it feel to know that Lisa was now born after Michael Jackson died?

How does it feel to know that Lisa was now born after Michael Jackson died?

How does it feel to still care about The Simpsons?

Lisa
Her teeth are big and green
Lisa
She smells like gasoline
Lisa
Da-da-da-deesa
She is my sister
Her birthday, I missed-ah

Time sure does fly when you are a NEET.

I can't believe that the current generation of kids and teenagers are too young to remember 9/11.

holy fuck
but also, FANTASTIC

in the grand scheme of things, that's probably a good thing

The current generation of kids weren't even born. That's like saying you can't believe Generation X were too young to remember the Kennedy assassination

Lisa is a nut
She has a big butt
everytime she turns around
it goes putt putt

Generation X are too young to remember when Magneto sank a Russian sub and caused the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I can't believe that's the only gif. they made from Imaperson's ytp

Lisa Simpson has become one of the worst characters on television.

It was always iffy when it was a Lisa episode but they managed some great ones, the BBQ, the one in OP, etc.

Then it went to shit and Lisa went to mega giga shit.

For me the first episode that I hated to the point of actively avoiding was the Lisa babysitting Bart one. Her episodes have only gotten magnitudes worse since then.

You mean the one where she goes vegetarian? That one was shit. A representation of what was to come.

I dunno air borne pig was great, "you don't win friends with salad", I guess you're right though- the only great parts were the parts not about her

It's the same with every Lisa episode. Even the feminist doll episode had that moment with GI Joe that was funny

Shes also a great barometer of liberal influence in television. Starts out….There. Like a constant tingle.

And with time grows more tumerous as other characters loose motive and becomes just mindless assholes (Bart).

Bart was just supposed to be one of those kids that just didn't fit in at school. I actually think that the Bart of Season 1 or so would be the most successful of the Family. Then they forgot that and increasingly made him just a mindless asshole.

God she was always awful. Its funny back when I was Liberal I was sad about how her feminist toy didn't get popular. But now as an adult Libertarian Conservative I'm fucking glad.

That's how liberals saw the industry "People shouldn't be allowed to make the WRONG choices! Sit down and watch my lecture about how your shit, and your a bad person if youd rather just watch a movie about rambo!"

What bothered me about that episode is that it was such an obvious strawman. Barbie was never that much of a bimbo. I feel like the writers projected a lot onto Barbie, i.e. they judged her by her appearance.

MORE ASBESTOS

Lies just look at this sweet little 8 year old!

True. Since I got a GF and I'm getting out a lot more I've gained a lot of perspective.
My days are now full of things.

user

i want to rape lisa until she's a mindbroken mess soaked in semen, maybe then we can begin fixing her liberalism disease.

sounds like you want a harlot trainer
head on down to >>>/htg/ and see what you can dig up

no thanks. i just want to rape lisa until she's an obedient little cumslut.

ok