Hi I'm 12 years old and what is this?

What did the jews mean by this? Is Trump going to Hulk Hogan Buzzfeed now?

Tweet:
archive.is/NPHiX
twit*ter.com/peretti/status/788842667304038400

Article:
archive.is/M8dVq

Full article:

(((BuzzFeed)))

Forgot pic.

How much longer until they start smear campaigns against Barron?

This stupid kike really wants to die screaming, doesn't he?

Whore but not another stupid single mother.

No, they already attacked his wife by calling her whore and claiming she was a prostitute. This is his daughter they've turned their sights on now.

You know this is bullshit. I could believe this if she was talking to her best girlfriend. Not some fucking stranger and a (((guy))) to boot.

Who the fuck talks about dicks and shit to a total stranger? Does the media think people are going to believe this shit, are they trying to make her to Paris Hilton 2.0?

She is a kike whore, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. But considering who is saying it, it's probably false, and I can't wait for Trump to Hulk Hogan the living shit out of them.

I met her once, and she said she wanted to see a mulatto cock, for no particular reason at all.

Peretti:'Have you ever seen a mulatto cock?'
Ivanka:'No. Why would you ask such a question?'

BREAKING: Ivanka said she's never seen a mulatto cock

Post yfw you learned that Ivanka's Jewish husband is getting cucked by mulatto cocks.

since when is mulatto racist?

Kikes are awful. Hope Buzzfeed gets glassed for this.

Why, this story literally hurts no one. They aren't even trying anymore. Next we will get an article about how Baron Trump is actually possessed by the devil, it will be great.

Buzzfeed is publicly exposing itself as a place that just makes shit up on the spot.

THEY ARE THIS DESPERATE

(((BuzzFeed CEO)))

I can actually believe it, I just can't give half a shit. It's unimportant Kardashian tier gossip.

This has nothing to do with the election. There's no level they won't stoop to.

If anything this will help Trump secure the mulatto vote.

Me too though I'd only care if she was married to a white guy instead of a kike. She's already doing worse than coal burning in my view so I don't give a shit.

She's a rich heiress, she probably pays several men of every race on the planet (except sandniggers, no one wants to fuck that shit unless they're getting paid) to fuck her monthly. The rich are the most degenerate people on the planet. This stuff is irrelevant.

Meanwhile, Hillary literally did say she wanted to see a mulatto's penis.

goddammit

If they are trying to make her into Paris Hilton it's going to backfire. People who care about issues decided their vote months ago. Anyone still undecided just wants someone who will give them an entertaining reality show for the next 4 years.

?

(((Katy Waldman)))

They'll ignore the fact that she's talking about mulattos or that's it's bullshit story and think "aww yeah nigga".

It's really funny actually, because by liberal standards she said nothing wrong. She's showing a sexual interest in mulattoes. I don't even know what they think they'll achieve with this story.

gas yourself OP

Are you people stupid, obviously it's a lie made up by this half blood nigger journalist because he tried hitting on her and she turned him down.

Buzzfeed is about to get trumped. Godspeed.

CHECKED!!

USA GOES RACIST

SEXIST

XENOPHOBIC

(((they)))
are projecting their cuckold depravity onto the God Emperor's daughter

This is what passes for news

shiiieet i guess we will all have to vote for Hillary Clinton. If you don't trust sicilians on buzzfed you are basically Hilter so fuck of to a gulag and get pegged by melanin blessed neo-feminist guards.

Not much to say about Mull dick.

It's usually small.

And I'm just comparing here, because I have little hope left for much ado anything.

but seriously if this gets coverage what about bill's mulatto son's cock? If anyone actually wants to see a mulatto's sexual organ, they want to see Bill's mulatto son's sexual organs. Bill should admit he fucked a monkey and they should both get naked on national TV. This is the only way to solve honorary Yid Invanka's craving for "mullato cock" We could also see if BBC means "Big Bill's Cock", "Big Black Cock" or just "British Broadcastinf System"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So the PozFeed CEO makes extremely short sighted smears or this story was purposely created by the Trump campaign. Either way, his popularity with mulattos just went up 30 points.

Trump isn't degenerate and dishonest enough for that.

More to divide voters. If she says anything bad, they hope they will swing some black voters.

Who could be behind this thread?

Well, she did marry a jew.

You can judge a cock by its length and girth, but not its racial qualities. All semen is made equal.

Was what she said about circumcized cocks anti-Semetic?

Wtf I hate trump now

this is way way way beyond the fucking pale, what the fuck sort degenerate would come up with this filth, who the fuck would publish it

they are literally begging for people to come up with a final solution

(Czech'd)

BuzzFeed and Peretti sued into bankruptcy when?

Buzzfeed is just a jewish/libtard garbage dump.

SAGE, stop promoting this stupid article

We really need to end these people.

Hitler dubs of absolutely truth. No matter how this election goes, we need partisans to start taking out the trash.

Why are jews so obsessed with talking about sex?

Peretti's mom was a kike and his step-mom was a nigger. No surprises here

So now they're admitting that it's just "lewd language", and not an admission of serial sexual harrasment.

Attacking the daughter of their opponent and with degeneracy… geez I wonder who could have thought that one up.

Buzzfeed needs to get Gawker and by that, I mean hacked. Which they were two weeks ago, but that was just a defacement for other lies they've told. Obviously they didn't learn their lesson.

Ivanka was obviously talking about mixed breed male chickens.

We also need to stop bumping stupid distraction threads like this one.

shame, because buzzfeed was actually starting to post negative stories on clinton

(((BuzzFeed)))

Literally the Black on Blondes Scheme.

Can we gas the Jews now, please. It's getting annoying.

People forget how easily refutable that statement is when you bring up Hillary defending Bill against every single thing thrown at him from his victims, both IRL (creepy shit) and in court.

She already chokes on jew cock every night yet they still fantasize about her taking mongrel nigger dick.

Kikes really do fail at long term planning.

I met Ivanka Trump once and she whispered in my ear: "I barely get any real action out of that boring kike back home, i heard from Chelsea that you pack a 8-inch, lets go backstage together ?"