Black Police Officers Murder 6 Year Old White Child

this was reported once when it occurred (Nov. 3rd, 2015) then buried. Bodycam video was released last month (a year after the fact), reported once then buried. If this were white cops and a black child it would be reported every day.

washingtonpost.com/national/inside-small-town-louisiana-feud-that-led-to-a-6-year-old-boys-police-killing/2015/11/15/a2247ffa-8967-11e5-be39-0034bb576eee_story.html

theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/29/graphic-video-released-in-police-shooting-of-6-year-old-boy/

BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER. NEVER HAVE. NEVER WILL

Oh shit, I remember a thread on that. Have a bump.

Remember this when "based nigger" talk starts up in other threads. Fuck every last one of them, especially the ones who work for the government.

Another win for multiculturalism and diversity.

this.

Yes, I agree, and there would be riots in the skreets burning this bitch down. That boy didn't deserve to go out like that, nor did his daddy.

The niggers probably saw a white person and wanted to kill them. One on the left looks like he has some mudslime blood in him.

Fucking nigger talk.

In a corrupt society the cops will be corrupt. This is common sense. Anyone who enforces unjust laws in unjust and must be punished.

I remember this, These niggers just executed that boy shooting him multiple times. His head was blown apart.
The guy was parked in his car, hands raised.
These are the dirty cop niggers claim to be harassed by.

That's what I was thinking

he din du nuffin an sheeit
da chilld used a rashul slur mmkay
he be racis an sheit

Yeah, guy on the left looks Algerian.

Le 'Islam is a race' maymay

Okay fam, I'll just show you pictures of all the cucks that exist in western whenever you mention how great the white race is, kay?

le dumb faggot

The stench of your communist faggotry is disgusting.

time to restore some lawl and order

What're you fags' opinions on Larry Elder?

These guys barely look black at all… they look more like spics… maybe a tad mixed but they mostly look like spics… This actually reminds me of when people referred to Zimmerman as a white guy when anyone who looked could tell he wasn't white, except in that case, that guy was part white I think and he actually didn't do anything wrong.