Alec Baldwin on Board of Directors of Criminal DNC PAC Featured in O'Keefe Video

UH-OH

Wikipedia page for People for the American Way (PFAW)

web.archive.org/web/20160928104735/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_for_the_American_Way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4KP_MEasDg
web.archive.org/web/20160926094304/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Lear
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O'Keefe really dug deep into the nexus of Democratic party apparatus with these videos. All the cockroaches are being exposed.

Did you notice this potato nigger's name next to Alec's?

youtube.com/watch?v=p4KP_MEasDg

Even the gentiles in showbiz act like Jews and may as well be.

To make it, you have to play ball. There's a reason you don't see a lot of right leaning writers, directors, producers, actors, singers/bands etc. in the mainstream. Its all beta apologists, gun grabbers, fags and liberals.

True, even Patrice O'Neal talked about this. Spike Lee used him in one of his films, then later tried to get him in another one, but Patrice refused, because he knew it was a favor that would have to be paid back later

Yet another one that goes on the list… will there be anyone left?

Why am I not surprised by this coincidence?

Wew. He's really going to get it now.

How utterly unsurprising.

Every fucking time.

web.archive.org/web/20160926094304/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Lear

Not exactly thread topic but related.

Just remember all the things these "comedians" have said over this campaign. We have to end their careers after Trump wins.

And they get funding from Soros as well.

YOU ARE WORTHLESS, ALEC BALDWIN

We don't have to do anything. They're doing all the work themselves. Once the election is over we can just lean back and relax while watching these fools try to wipe the egg off their faces.

worst baldwin

the others should disown him

DO NOT FORGET

So team america came true?

Inb4 they visit north korea.

It's a terribly unfunny show.

Glad i haven't seen trey or stone caught in this bullshit yet...

mp4 for you

A few things:

Yeah but Trey and Matt also joined F.A.G. ironically.

Oh they have been caught up in this? How?
I'm rather surprised

Watch South Park

I watched the one where kyles dad was Holla Forums
Has it gotten bad?

Tinfoil senses tingling, Batman. MacFarlane seems to be weirdly on the fringe of a lot of major fucking events. Like when he did that episode about a bombing at a marathon, then the next week the Boston bombing happened. Or that weirdass robin williams episode, aired on the very same fucking day Williams an hero'd.

Forget what happened to news, what happened to comedy? Everythings fucking shit.

kek, first thing I thought about

Liberals have very low standards but shame on you, you should know that by now user

Trips of Satanic Kike devil worship Truth.

Sooon pic related…sooon….

bump

I guess grandad really was right when he said TV was satanic. they're all in bed with each other.

Everyone has seemed to miss that famous dyke, Jane Lynch ss on the board as well.

=Where do you get your "news?=

I think it's time we out the satirists joos…

That's because the comedy is all around you
It's the world we live in
The comedians don't tell the jokes anymore
They are the joke

Seth Macfarlane is surprising. I would think that as dumb as the Jews are at covering their tracks, they would at the very least be smart enough to keep separate their subversives in entertainment from their subversives in politics. This just gives evidence to normals that Hollywood is a part of the globalist's conspiracy to destroy America.

education isn't educative, news isn't news, entertainment isn't entertaining, government isn't government, food isn't food, etc.

reminds me of a thing in a book by a guy

NOICE DIGITS LAD

If you watch Family Guy long enough, particularly the earlier episodes where he had more creative input, as with American Dad, his political leanings are out there for all to see. They make Hiroshima look subtle by comparison.

as much as john oliver looks like one he doesn't appear to be jewish at all
he's just ugly the normal british way

I don't even know what he thinks he's doing in these skits. I mean I'm not very smart but it just comes across as a confused man trying to pretend he's not up to his neck in shit.

He and Andy Zaltzman have been partners in 'comedy' since he began though. Now remember that there are lots of hidden ones in Britain. For example, Marks & Spencer. The Marks comes from a Jew, named Marx. Few know this.

These are the same people who couldn't go more than 15 minutes without comparing George W. Bush to a monkey, and then completely lost their shit when their opponents compared Barry Odumba to a monkey.

plus he beats his daughter

Trump would enjoy this information.

thats even better.

What the hell did Rubio even mean by this?

LET THE CURSE OF TRUMP REIGN OVER THIS MAN'S STUMPING

test