Malik Obama craziness megathread

His Twitter is confirmed real holy fuck he even mentions Pepe

twitter.com/ObamaMalik

It's real because he's posting pictures of himself and if you scroll down you'll see he shitposts in Googlespeak a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TFR8f
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/789283708796702720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEGRO== > ==MULATTO

Holy fuck he's dropping pills.

Malik seems cool. Not like his gay brother. Are we sure that faggot is even related to Malik?

What did he mean by this?

He still needs to go back, but he'll be sent back as a leader with full honors on a first-class flight to Kenya.

Maybe he got invited to a pedo party and said fuck this I'm leaving.

What's his brother's name again? Oberon? Obediah?

He can be in charge of the other niggers.

Exactly. Keep the niggers in their own ethnosphere and make sure the competent ones are the ones in charge so they don't feel the need to leave and come here.

Send him back with beacoup wepons

That was the goal of Liberia but the fucking white guilt faggots fucked that shit up too.

is that the real account bdw? Only 2500 something followers.

We need to form a nig aristocracy so they can lead their people in Africa. Ben Carson, Malik, etc.

Yes scroll down to before he started posting about the debate and the election.

I don't think he lives in the US. Obama only lets trash into the country, his brother seems too respectable to meet the requirements for immigration.

If that's the case, then good on him. He knows the importance of ethnospheres.

BASED MALIK

based marcus garvey was right

MAKE LIBERIA GREAT AGAIN

THE TUNE IS FUNKADELIC
THE CREW WAS RIGHT
BUT IF MALIK WILL MAKE YOU SMELL IT
THEN TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT
FOR ME TO STAY TRUMP TIGHT

Actual rap lyrics, not even joking.

Nice

Africa is so big, every black in the world could live there with plenty of space to spare.

Hahaahhahaa! Even some fucking kenyan guy sees her for what she is, corrupt as shit and insane, even this nigger is wiser than these stupid American shitlibs and cucks. Man I have loved 2016, good stuff!

Still think Frank Marshall Davis is his real father though.

How dare these dubs go unchecked.
All niggers can fit in africa fine, confirmed.
Malik Obama smarter than shitlib nu-males, confirmed.

His Twitter says he's a US citizen.

Probably a Dual Citizen, Malik usually lives in Kenya

They're actually not related

Who looks more like Obongo?

Compare Obama Sr. to Malik. Looks like they could be brothers. Compare Barrack to FMD they too look like they could be brothers…..

Because Malik is a full-blooded nigger, when you compare both of their mulatto sons (who happened to be name Marl), it's obvious which is Obongo's brother.

I also suggest looking into the kike who made "Dreasm from My Real Father".

>implying Malik and other Africans want the feral ungrateful American pavement apes in their countries

Obama looks like Lolo Soetoro an Indonesian Muslim cult leader that his mom hooked up with. Pics related.

Pretty much, there's a reason they sold them to the kikes.

People tend to be entrapped by things like drugs, sex and other activities, so that everyone involved can be blackmailed.

Well, war is bad. War is really really bad. Especially if it gets religious.It is very bad.

chekd

this dude is a shitposting god

PEPE

here's some polls for us to shit in

http:// www.mediaite.com/online/poll-who-won-the-third-and-final-presidential-debate/

http:// heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-third-presidential-debate/

http:// drudgereport.com/flashlas.htm

https:// polldaddy.com/poll/9555737/

http:// fox2now.com/2016/10/19/poll-who-is-winning-the-3rd-presidential-debate-between-trump-clinton/

https:// twitter.com/Telegraph/status/788931884319399937

Strange way of spelling the jews.

Spoiler that shit user.

checked
How about you two stop being pussies, this gore is great to keep normies out.

Look on the bright side, we do it all civilized-like. The classical Greeks would just throw their black/tarded/unwanted children off the nearest cliff.

The nogs have done good work recently.

Check out this rap song they've made about Bill's illegitimate son.

So many of these polls are overwhelmingly clinton

The fuck is going on here?

shilling

That's a bluepill.

BEYOND ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Probably that they keep using children in syria as propaganda.

War is a man's best friend.

Savage

Image title

He kind of looks out of place.

What the fuck?

Are you insane?
He isn't crazy, he's speaking the truth

The fuck is that?

I like Malik.

That's a damn quality shitpost.

Looks like a partial birth abortion. The baby is brought to term. A day or two before birth, the baby is pulled out by its legs. As long as the head is in the mother's body, the baby hasn't technically been born yet, and can be aborted. They cut the body off with a large pair of scissors, and the mother shits out the head. No more unwanted pregnancy.

Another type of partial birth abortion is when they give it a legal injection of potassium before being technically born. It then dies outside the womb, hopefully soon, but sometimes it takes awhile. I remember hearing horror stories of nurses rocking crying aborted babies for an hour before it gave up the ghost.

Oops. I meant lethal, not legal. Though they were legal, not sure if they still are. The 'it' in the last sentence should be a 'they' as well.

Jesus christ. that is fucked up

Kill yourself.

Back to Holla Forums nigger.

But an user said niggers abort too therefore it's ok. :^)

Make abortion illegal again.

Jesus… I'm really hoping that this is some spoopy story that you made up, but a part of me knows that some people would be willing to legalise this…

They are only half-related. His father was a degenerate Marxist, Barack Obama has like 3 or 4 brothers and every single one was under a different mother.

God damn. This nigger has brought his A-game. And those dubs. Color me impressed

Yeah… I kept looking at it again, thinking it has to be shopped, but there's just no way it could be with the body positioning. That is way beyond "sitting in lap" shit. That is "I'm feeling your whole body and trying to inch towards that pussy" shit. Surprised I haven't seen that image before.

Well considering Biden is way worse I have no doubts it's real. The only shopped part is the brazzers logo lel

i know you unthinkingly said it but i'm so sick of seeing that fucking kike's name everywhere

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I would say this picture is fine if it's his daughter… uh… niece?… uh…. uuuuhhhhhhhh…..

Are you severely autistic?

holy fucking child molestation

His hands are kinda.

Maybe that chinks has a penis, 'cuz I don't see another reason for him to touch her like that.

His hands are pretty much right on it.

The faces on the last one are priceless.

breddy good

Holy shit, that's good.

For those who didn't feel like looking it up, it's (mostly) illegal in the US… But only since the Bush administration. Slick Willy vetoed attempts to outlaw it on two separate occasions.

Fun fact: Planned Parenthood wants to overturn the law banning it!

Why are you typing like a delusional old conspiracy theorist in the comments section of a CNN article about gun control?

I am impressed

(Me)

Me again. On a different computer.

I did a little research, and it seems the more modern method is to decapitate or lethally inject directly into the heart while still in the womb, then cut the body into chunks and pull them out piece by piece. I guess that's slightly less barbaric.

pleasedon'tbeapedopleasedon'tbeapedo

My guts feel like lead whenever this shit happens.

Is it just me or does he look like a cross between Herman Cain and Dave Thomas the wendy's guy

Exgellend :DD

This man's asking good questions.

Flood Detection.

Not even surprised, I'm sure king nigger would sell out his daughters if he needed to

reddit GTFO

What.

WHAT THE FUCK

Any chance that's Patrick Kennedy's signature?

comfy

Well, stop lying to them, nigger. If a sick fuck loves America, then America will love sick violent retards?

Doesn't match the ones on google images.
From the board of the Kennedy Center archive.is/TFR8f the only one that somewhat matches is Rose Kennedy Schlossberg asumming those initials are R K.

Who is this happy negro?

checked

That right there is sacrifice to Moloch, as the child is murdered in exchange for a continued life of degeneracy and material obsessions.

These dubs confirm Malik Obama for Honorary Aryan.

He can keep Kenya. We'll send Obabo back to Madagascar instead ;^)

If only all niggers were this wise.

More proof that mongrels and mutts are disgusting abominations, even within inferior races or when mixed with better races.

[kike.jpg]

dont worry about it goy, you cant murder a bundle of cells!

does this guy fucking sleep?

he tweets every half hour minimum

dont be decieved, people. he fucked her because shes a child, not because she's a girl. sodomites go both ways

Accurate information. Vid related. NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH.

with creepy joe she can't say no

WHOA

Don't look up, say, David Icke's talks on how pedos are ubiquitous in higher leadership positions because they can be blackmailed to keep them controllable with extreme ease.

Also don't pay close attention to Joe Biden

Megyn Kelly BTFO

Just look at South America and India, as bad as Africa and not even any nigger blood.

RACE MIXING NOT EVEN ONCE

Obongo's brother may just be doing this to spite King Nigger… Fact is, he HATES Obama for being a shitty president and supporting Shillary.

This election is fucking HYPED. Praise Kek!

Does this mean obamas hands are tied and he also thinks likewise?

Pretty sure he hates King Nigger for being a mutt too, African niggers don't like racemixing.

War is good, especially when you win war without fighting. Read The Art of War for once.

The only time Obongo's hands are tied is when he's in the bedroom getting schlonged by his husband Michael.

I doubt he hates his brother at all. His brother's wife, maybe. I think he's just disappointed, Obama probably feels ashamed of his African roots seeing as he's been raised by white people and tried most of his life to integrate himself into white high society - only for white people and pretty much anyone with any sense to regard him as a joke at best and a tool to be used at worst.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

is it me or does that looked shopped

Well it is a publicity shot taken as part of a photoshoot. So probably.

oh god thats awesome

fuck

off

surprised biden hasnt gotten beat down for this shit tbh

It's on his Twitter page, so probably not.

jej

Malik posted this vid on youtube

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/789283708796702720

LOL

Damn… that's actually pretty sad.

Fucking based nig.

I was about to send him nude anime girls to cheer him up, will he like that?

I think he would like his children back.

Bump

Send him pure brown elfes, everything else wouldnt be in tune with his cultural sensibilities.

What is that twitter interface?
Off topic but how can I browse and follow twitter accounts without having a twitter account myself?

Yet, he tolerant left attacks her…

What did he mean by this?

Apparently Trump is White America's Malcolm X.