Pentium = 2-stroke
AMD = Ford EcoBoost I4
ARM = Stirling Engine

PowerPC = Wankel Engine

i# = self-driving cars used to drive journalists into trees

OP = retarded

how is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Jews hate real engineering like car engines though

$3000, impractical for 99%, and with a proprietary ECU? Sounds about right.

yes
As opposed to all those FOSS OEM EPUs you mean?

OP = Faggot.

POWER = JET ENGINE

POWER9

A tank would be more akin to an older assembler oriented architecture like the 6502

tbh that was the wrong pics from my tonks folder

Retarded engine design

Choppier than a straight 4

Pic related

Go back to tumbleddichan

Wrong, it's choppier than a V6 but not as choppy as a straight 4 at higher revs

Ok buddy

The piston configurations on most V8s are so the two cancel eachother out m8

m e h

x200 = GNU/Car

Come home, white man

please leave /o to now

sage negated

Sorry fag, technology is more than your wimpy Israeli produce silicon and software written by Indians, cars ARE technology, and building a PC will never be seen as the equivalent of rebuilding engines no matter how hard the faggots on r/pcmasterrace tries to make it

A picture really is worth a thousand words

lol get fucked commie

Kys bourgie scum.

lmao

I know what sage does.

Absolutely hilarious comeback man

I'm glad god is destroying your country

Video games are technology but they manage to stay on their proper board which is the video game board. The same is true for Bitcoins and other e-coins. There is already a board dedicated to anything you want about cars so cars need to stay in that place.

There would be nothing wrong with discussing video games on Holla Forums as long as the scope of the thread focuses on the technology aspects like the engine it uses or GPU functionality.etc
The same can even be said for movies, we can focus on camera technology, sound recording technology.etc

Engines are technology, we're not discussing car culture, we're discussing car technology, stop being autistic. Half the "technology" discussion on this board focuses on software politics anyways so the majority of threads here should belong on Holla Forums based on your logic

I'm one of those people complaining that these threads belong to Holla Forums for the reason that their purpose isn't to directly discuss technology. Their purpose is to discuss the politics of people related to technology.

Remember those mechanical pencil threads?