BASED BRITISH FROG MAN

Nigel Farage: Trump to DESTORY Clinton in final debate

Nigel Farage breaks down Donald Trumps plan for the final debate and predicts that Trump will deliver the, "knock out blow" to Hillary Clinton.

Working on mp4

Jewtube- youtube.com/watch?v=rfPP4R5sf6g

Did you make this after seeing someone else post this in another thread?

Its funny entire DNC was focused on trying to bully Assange instead of preparing for the debate, so Hillary has nothing in her hand.

Except probably rigged questions as always.

No? I made it after watching the video. Sorry for stealing your post karma :^)

The Brits are as useless as the swedes. This inbred Celt is right though

I didn't post it

So why does it matter?

ce4f23 are you paid per post or hourly?

Every fucking time. How many skekels hour Sclomo?

You dat der pretty boi nord fgt from skyrim

Obligatory…

;)

We can see farages german ancestor afer serving in the franco prussian war in this painting the resemblance is uncanny

God emperor of nord master race to you faggot

How is nationalism progressing for the scandies? Swedes are fags, but I heard danes are pretty right wing and the few fingolians I have met were redpilled

why is it always eminem?

Had to cut a bit from the beginning to fit file size, but everything important is there and nothing of Nigel's is cut.

Well Sweden is a bunch cuck faggots cucked by Jews, the Norwegians are not far behind either but glorious Danes are holding out

Can he be our Nige too if Trump wins?

Trump should just speak to the people and make it obvious at this point about how rigged things are for Hillary and she still can't win.

Is Britain getting rid of its cucked as fuck laws yet?

*shrugs*

pic related

Stay strong legoman

new noose show you were on is pretty great btw

Thanks, checked, and heil'd.

Eminem is white, so he has to come up with better rhymes than "nigga" rhyming with "nigga." He's also smarter than black rappers, so he's able to do this well.

he made a new rap song "Campaign Speech"
Basically disses Trump over and over throughout the song.

Eminem is a faggot degenerate that will swing.

I guess you think rather highly of anthony burch too.

Hes a rapper its not like we didnt already know he was a wigger

Reminder that the real Slim Shady is dead and has been for damn near a decade

I don't know or care who Anthony Burch is.

Wiggers happen because they turn their back on their heritage.

Eminem needs to be gassed.

Niether does his wife, or his wii u. :^)

trips confirm GG garbage go and stay go

Checked.

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE
BOMBER HARRIS DID NOTHING WRONG

Imagine how he must have been before if this is the upgraded Burch.

Please post the tweets where he's on a gay date and got uncomfortable, and instead of admitting he's straight he decided to bash men instead.

50 cent can rap and he's illiterate

There are plenty of people in reality and in fiction that did nothing wrong. What time to be alive when everyone is re-evaluating everything.

I'm getting mixed messages user.

a game developer who was attacking Gamer Gate about misogyny who turned out to be a real life cuck and just generally pathetic

Can't find it at the moment. Have some others in the meantime.

That's a big shock there that a left leaning video game wasn't leftist enough for him.

He's not a game developer. He's a WRITER.

Hail victory!

I just want to thank Britain for sharing Nigel with us. You Brits are alright.

Heresay I liked undertale tbh, but why the fuck does that make earhbound bad?
Why did he need to chime in when he's not the person accused of being corrupt?
Is he complaining about Political Correctness here? I get that it's only because he's called out on it, but he doesn't see the hypocrisy?

All in all I'm glad i'm not him.

eminem's easily among the best rappers that ever lived, primarily because of his lyrical wordplay. it comes from being white, he's more intelligent than the black rappers.

thanks user, and nice dubs

the farage has me pumped

Earthbound's gameplay mechanics were really weak– even for the time. It was basically just walking around and random encounters, without any significant depth of level design, puzzles, exploration, etc. Combat system had some great aesthetic design, but from a strategic perspective there was nothing there. In terms of gameplay mechanics, Earthbound was just a hollow parody of the RPGs of the time.

It gained popularity and a following for it's great charm and style, but

(undertale's horribly overrated too, but for the opposite reasons. undertale deserves praise for the depths it achieved in marrying bullet-hell mechanics with turn-based RPG combat. the rest of the stuff that people obsess over though isn't nearly as revolutionary as people think it is– people praise the game for the wrong reasons)

(polite sage for offtopic, this post was longer than it shoulda been)

Digusting. it's bad enough you cucks won't leave Holla Forums. Fuck off retard.

unlike the rest of you faggots, i really do live innawoods and i love based nigel, so there's that.

Sorry lads, I've gone over the entire US Constitution, every bit of it. Unfortunately, Nigel Farage is unqualified to be Vice President. The best I can do, and it's an extremely remote chance, is Speaker of the House. Apparently, there's a loophole where you don't even need to be a member of Congress to do that, but it's never been tested, it's only a theory. I tried, Holla Forums, I really did. Please don't hurt me.

Kek, Speaker it is then.

Wew, uncanny I say.

no, it's true. I was obligated to enjoy that mp4 for reasons I cannot fully comprehend.

Be grateful for your ignorance

well…

What was the kill shot? I missed it

yet still quite stupid

Is getting cucked by your wife a cool side effect too?

Absolutely based Nigel.

Heil'em.

Newfag detected.

Wew lad, just wew.

Has everyone forgotten the fall of Sienfield? He got his status knocked down to bad goyim after he took the piss out of liberal shitters in the late 90s.

me too

I can't understand a word of that webm.

Now that's what I call a meme!

Swarthy brown eyed Frenchmen? Yeah I don't mind tbh.