Illegitimate son of Bill Clinton, Danney Williams, To Hold Pre-Debate Press Conference

Kek does not disappoint! Shit is about to pop off on the night of the final debate.

BREAKING : Clinton Son Danney Williams Surprise Pre-Debate Announcement

WHEN: 4pm PST / 7pm EST
WHERE: Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center – 3275 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109

truthfeed. com/breaking-clinton-son-danney-williams-surprise-pre-debate-announcement/30650/

web.archive.org/web/20161019215203/http://truthfeed.com/breaking-clinton-son-danney-williams-surprise-pre-debate-announcement/30650/

Where were you when Slick Willie's nigger son ended Crooked Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=XKM_lG3dkgA
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
money.cnn.com/2011/09/26/technology/chelsea_clinton_IAC/
twitter.com/Olivianuzzi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck got the liquid jews lined up for this, gonna be a good night if this is the preamble

I'm trying to find a stream. I wonder if any MSM will cover it? They won't

Supposedly he's gonna sue Clinton for a paternity test. But how does that work? What's gonna stop Bill from turning over someone else's DNA or paying off the doctor involved?

court ordered witnesses? I don't know

He can get Chelseas dna and it won't be a Match

It says in the story that they could potentially order a sample to be taken from Monica's dress.

post yfw hillary is a cuckqueen

Two questions.

1] Do we trust this nigger to be telling the truth?
2] Since Bill isn't running for President, why should this matter?

Black lives matter mate

Hello, CtR. You're late.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

DO IT!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Not to be negative or anything, but what is the point of this? Pointing out that Bill Clinton put some cream in a black hooker's coffee back when Cheers was on the air is a lot of fun, sure, but how long does it take for a shill to say: "Bill's not running for office this time!"

How does this help? How does this, or BO's brother, move the needle? Or am I not looking at enough of the chessboard? What point is being made here?

Frankly, I'd be more impressed if a Clinton "volunteer" showed up with a huge novelty check from the campaign for starting the riot in Chicago.

A buccal swab is taken in front of witnesses from both parties.

They're legit questions, you faggot. Bill is not running for President. Who gives a shit what he's up to? Also, why are you trusting this nigger to tell the truth?

You are blindly trusting a nigger without any sort of evidence whatsoever. Are you an idiot?

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.

Whether its true, whether its not - that they haven't and continue to refuse to offer a DNA sample for paternity testing (while having tried to portray otherwise by non-paternity testing back in the 90s), to grant this poor young man some closure as to the story his mother told him.

Don't matter if its true or false.

Because Bill AND Hillary Clinton have disavowed this poor young African-American man, despite there being a strong suggestion that Bill is his father.
They sent him presents.
The boy himself claims that Hillary is largely to blame for his father refusing to acknowledge him, has said that all he wants is to give his father a hug, and to let his kids, Bill's grandchildren, know their grandfather.
And Hillary won't let him, because it'd be damaging to their image.

That's why it matters, you fucking shill. ;^)

How can you possibly believe a candidate's spouse having an illegitimate mixed race child that they don't acknowledge or pay child support to has no effect on the race?

And I don't have to trust the nig, he's court ordering a paternity test. Your kike levels are off the fucking chart.

I hope this shit's true, but WeSearchr is saying even Williams won't take a DNA test.

Probably just a nigger looking for some high class gibsmedat

SCHADENFREUDE LEVELS RISING EVEN FURTHER!
PRAISE KEK!
SHADILAY!

wtf i love miscegenation now

Link or gtfo faggot.

Bill is indeed running for the White House again.
How young are you not to see that female politicians are just pretty spokeswomen for their husbands and other male relations?
in today's world it's ". . . cherchez le mâle"

What happens when he turns out to be a liar and you have allowed yourself to relax around a black? kys.

… yeah she's so pretty

What is you people's collective problem? Where did my Holla Forums go?

It's almost like you believe we give a shit about this bar the propaganda

stream via rightside broadcasting

youtube .com/watch?v=XKM_lG3dkgA

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? If he's lying, all it does is discredit the nigger himself. If he's telling the truth, it's a massive bombshell.

I see it as deflection. I see it as a candidate saying "don't look at me! look over here at this other thing!"

Trump can easily stand on his own merit and doesn't need sensationalist propaganda.

IT. DOESN'T. MATTER.

He can be LYING THROUGH HIS FUCKING TEETH, and IT DOESN'T MATTER.
Shit, even if the Clinton's agreed to a DNA paternity test, the results might not even come back before the election!

Bottom line:
This is a no-win scenario for Clinton.

You forced this poor boy to live without closure for years, while sort of baiting him on with gifts and strange treatment, for no reason whatsoever - if you knew you didn't have sex with his mom, why didn't you just give the sample?
(And the test to prove such might not even by done by election day.)

Bill and Hillary Clinton ignored Bill's black son from a prostitute for literal decades.

No-Win for Clinton

Kill yourself CTR nigger. ;^D

Trump has nothing to do with this, shill. Try harder next time.

CTR faggotry confirmed - and reported.

Seriously bro, kill yourself. ;^)

OMG thanks kike, I thought Trump should play dirty after the bull shit thrown at him but now I realise he should be the new Mitt Romney and lose like a cuck

STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=XKM_lG3dkgA

Wew lad, now you got me wondering…

… CTR shill, or salty Mormon?

vid relate

Trump is up against niggers of the spirit. He's gotta establish dominance

Son, you're too stupid to understand the implications - or you're really bad shill, trying to concern troll while just coming off as a low-cog low-energy faggot.

Go make me some pie.

actually the whole statement is funny on multiple levels. this is pretty fucking funny but i would be surprised if anything really comes of it.

Damn, I fucking called it.

Nothing more need come of it than came of Bill's rape victims showing up last time - and that was sufficient in its effect.

Not denying the plausibility of WJC having a bastard mulatto child but I don't see the resemblance

Could this be related to O'Keefe's thing about having something that will ruin Hillary's chances with niggers?

Man, the shills are really coming outta the woodwork tonight, eh?

No wonder - they're probably packed into the nerd closet shoulder-to-shoulder in preparation to try to offset Trump's impending victory at the debate.

You have brain damage that impedes your facial recognition abilities. I'm sorry you had to find out like this.

Stream is live! Waiting on Lil Bill Sambo to arrive.

Fucking link it

youtube .com/watch?v=XKM_lG3dkgA

The whole point of it is throw off Hillary before the debate.

It's the same tactic as bringing Bill's rape victims forward in the last debate.

tfw Danney boy was found dead from suicide.

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
Bill Clinton's son Danney Williams is making a surprise pre-debate announcement soon!

Is the guy talking memeing?

Fucks sake

BREAKING: Danney Williams found dead of apparent accident involving 7 shots to the back of the head from a revolver.

LOL

They are fucking desperate.

THE NORMIES DON'T CARE

THE NORMIES DO CARE

Danny is in the building

Why are there 3 people at this press conference?

He's running on POC time.

He's here!

HE'S HERE

HUMBLEE AXE

lol this nigger can't even read or talk

WEZ WUZ PRESIDENT'S SON N SHEEEEEIITTT

SPEAK UP NIGGER

Nigga can barely fuckin read.

Does anybody else hear music what in fuck?

Yeah I hear it. I can't make sense of it.

seriously…..is this dude stupid

Damn, that bitch is being aggressive to try to shut him down. He's about to chimp out.

Holy fuck this cunt

he's getting shredded…needs to stfu

What were you expecting?

Now we just need Bill Clinton to jerk off in a cup and we can have the world's most important episode of Maury

He won't

He's a cuck too. Chelsea is Webster Hubble's

good god he could at least be literate lmao

Obama: second black president, last female president

Hillary harasses the victims

Pick one.

I mean he's a nigger, what do you expect?

How

da hoola hoop and the GI man

This fucking kike (((blonde))) is kvetching hard.

Those reporters sure are unbiased.

He sounds straight fuckin stupid, but there's also something really genuine about him. Seems really emotionally invested in the whole thing.

Reporters are fucking scum.

That's the thing. I actually kind of believe him BECAUSE he's so stupid.

He's been told this as a matter of fact his whole life by people he trusts. It'll be devastating for him if the test comes back negative.

fuck these kikes

That's what makes them so disgusting.
You can see he's really nervous yet they have nothing but condescension for him, just because he goes against their narrative.

THey are trying to bully him, but he's coming into it and getting more comfy.
Good luck Danney

The shrill blonde with the accusations was from Daily Beast, right?

The one that has Chelsea Clinton on its board of directors?
;^)

deserves a fair shake at least, bitches need to back off

THE NOSE

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO. That sucks.

Yep, no coincidence she keeps asking unrelated questions about Trump. she'll probably label it a conspiracy orchestrated by Trump.

Is there fucking rap music in the background

goddamn niggers man

> money.cnn.com/2011/09/26/technology/chelsea_clinton_IAC/

Something goes against the narrative?

The election is rigged?

I fucking hate the press so goddamn much

that fucking blond cunt

Sounds like camera man's headphones.

Yeah, I'm starting to feel bad for this stupid nog.

He clearly really cares about this and like said, this seems to be more about proving his mother isn't a liar than proving Clinton is his father.

I hope Trump brings this up, how hilarious would that be?

The connection needs to be made.

trying to put Trump in this is a joke

Would it be possible for Youtube to take this video down from content ID match because of this FUCKING MUSIC HOW FUCKING OBLIVIOUS DO YOU HAVE TO BE TURN THAT SHIT OFF

I hope he is right. Nothing wrong with a nog searching for his father.

At the very least, you have to believe that HE believes he is Bill's son.

David Knight is my fucking hero right now

typical media cunts

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/ovens/

Fucking brutal, shows how they give preference to criminals but a nog just doing what he feels is right is slaughtered.

I'm getting a little tired of this fucking meme

He is literally on the campaign trail giving more speeches than she is. We have been told we get "two for one" with the Clintons. We have been told BY Hillary that she will put Bill in charge of …..oh I don't know…….THE FUCKING ECONOMY.

Yet we hear that he isn't running. Fuck these people

Wonder where she lives. Who's watching her house while she's away on assignment. How many shoes do you think she owns.

here's that blonde cunt

twitter.com/Olivianuzzi

Based RSB "Daily Beast can we ask you a question?" "no comment" "I was gonna ask how much the Clinton's ask her to come"

It is over, expect "FAKE ACCUSER STUMBLES AT HARD AND TRUTHFUL QUESTIONING!" plastered on the shill sites.

kek

poor guy.

Considering the guy had a sub 70 IQ, I can't imagine the media attacking him like they did will help. In fact, it may even bring sympathy to him and enmity to Bill/Hill. Olivia back to the cuckshed asap.

Olivia Nuzzi is so unimportant she got sent to this, no wonder she hates niggers.

wew

pffffffthahahaha

Is that the kvetching cunt? Serves her right.

Ahhh and my day just keeps getting better?

I would have assumed that guy was a Bernout if I didn't have any context

Yup that's her. She's getting rightfully destroyed on twitter right now.

Anybody have that bernie meme that is a collage of faces taken from a picture of one of his rallies, it's all muds and dyed hair dykes. The caption of the photo is "Jesus Fucking Christ" ???

This pretty much describes everyone who labels themselves alt-right now.

honestly feeling left out on 99% cool kid groups because I am only fat.

Beautiful.

That Lana girl from Red Ice is kind of attractive at least.

She's like your dubs, a 6.

#olivianazi

I think my number scale might be skewed, because in my area 90% of the women are obese.

she's got a 5head and a manjaw, but the fact she's explicitly pro-white knocks her up a few notches.

it's too bad she doesn't take the next step and add an 88 to that 14

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers……..

this

this. dont get the fawning over her by some tbqh