MSNBC Host to Trump Campaign Manager: How Do You Face Your Kids After Defending Trump?

archive.is/hzpZm

Other urls found in this thread:

hillel.org/docs/default-source/annual-reports/ar-2013web.pdf?sfvrsn=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, just imagining the shame all you Trumpcucks must feel in public gives me a massive boner.

Feel almost like . . . uh . . . incummingggg!!!(USER WAS THROWN INTO THE BOG FOR THIS POST)

Perfect opportunity to explain "My children are not idiots and they understand that sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you."

Only one correct answer.

She should say: "Well you should be glad I'm a republican because if not you'd probably be aborted."

Nah. She should have simply responded with "If you ever talk about my kids again, I'll kill you." Violence is always the answer when you're dealing with the (((media)))

She should have got up and left. Then release a public statement demanding an apology from the network for the disrespect and the firing of the anchor.

More than anything I feel proud to know that I'm above all the leftist subhumans.

Shame tactics are the only thing liberals can use because they sure as hell can't use logic

Very nice.

These people live in some alternate Alfred Jarry cartoon world.

(((user))) was thrown into bog for this post)
mods are gods

With Hillary Clinton, I might not even have children because I'll be too concerned with surviving in the post-apocalyptic wasteland.

(((Stephanie Ruhle)))

> hillel.org/docs/default-source/annual-reports/ar-2013web.pdf?sfvrsn=6

But it's ok for your kids to watch a woman who has murdered people, embezzled vast sums of money, and spent nearly a decade screwing around in the Middle East.

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Prima facie evidence from a primary source doesn't disprove my feelings, bigot. ;^)

mods=gods

This level of shilling is honestly boring, I know its just .02 sheckels to you but to the rest of us its just disappointing.

OY VEY GOYIM NUNNA DAT WAS PROVEN!

STAHP BEING SO ANTI-SEMITIC AND SEXIST YOU RACIST ISLAMOPHOBE!

I come here for only top shelf shilling dammit and the niggers at CTR have sure been watering down the product lately.

Bogs getting full

LUGENPRESSE!

Nice ID.

Exactly I want quality shills that make me think not this swill

She should have responded by asking her how she's gonna face her kids when she doesn't have a job come November 9th.

Lol btfo
Their desperation is real!

R u saying the pool is closed?

I wonder why our Bhutanese martial arts enthusiast forum is so disproportionately Oriental

Reminder to stop replying to CTR, shills and agitators.

Pool's closed due to degeneracy

The shills are getting dispirited. They know they're losing. They can probable see it in their owner's eyes and tones of voice every day.

NON-ADULT CHILDREN ARE OFF LIMITS, YOU CUNT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's when you ask if she would feel ok letting her kids have a rape enabler, a killer of American ambassadors, and a treasonous liar set an example for her kids.

Could use some help in this thread here.

I don't let my kids watch cable television. :^)

Here's a question. How would the kids know anything about politics?

Did she respond to her shit at all? Or did she just keep trying to get back on subject? I'd be fucking pissed if someone tried bringing up my kids like that.

By parents brainwashing them
eg

Remember the old adage:

Facing my kids will be a lot easier than not punching you in the face right now. :))

Kellyanne is shit at her job. That was a perfect opportunity to shit on the kike but she didn't. Put any user here in her shoes at that moment and he would have embarrassed this kike "reporter" She even agreed with the kike at one point. From the article:

She's a former Cruz snake and Trump just put her in the position to improve his numbers among women voters because modern day women are like niggers who constantly demand gibs and "representation"

Bannon is the real campaign manager. Kellyanne's dumb ass is just the face they parade around.

I remember them mentioning four of those people were told that it happened afterward (hearsay), and the last was with the supposed accuser when she supposedly met Melania. This was on the Today show this morning iirc - it was mentioning very fast so unless you were paying attention you wouldn't catch it.

Yeah, don't you know it's okay to do that shit if you're rich and you put on a nice face to the public?

yeah donald trump literally "attacked" or "sexually assaulted" her, according to witnesses, in plain sight of six people. and yet none of these upstanding citizens bothered to say anything about it until today.

People like her shouldn't have kids.

Vapid cunt can't even remember her lines!

Thank god for the mods here

lol

I love that modder - he has some good lines.

Implying fat women dont have inflated egos from constant muhdiking from thirsty pussybeggars and betas

It's amazing how much of a parody the left has become now. Appeals to emotions over facts and statistics, and now using children. Even fundies weren't this bad.

It's pretty disgusting m8. We need to destroy their self esteem as a society again. All apart of MAGA.

Replace it with liberals think conservatives are selfish and you're got a more realistic metaphor.

Adage*. Sorry, it's 6am and I haven't slept yet. You've***, too.

Ah, the Eminem strategy

I for one would love to meet you in public, friend! ;)

How do you face your kids when you support those god-awful "Deport Racism 2016" videos crammed with obscenities and crazy eyes?

I wonder how many of these media puppets realize that when we take power they're going to be the first to hang?

How does it feel knowing you're going to lose regardless of how this election turns out?
Part of me is actually eagerly anticipating a Hillary victory because it means we won't have to pretend anymore, then there will be blood.

That's going on the list.

Malaysian sandal crafting forum.

Nope, too self aware. I only capture them when they're generated organically.

user I put like a solid 30 seconds of thought into that one, cut me some slack.

Bretty gud one tho.