Doesn't discredit DBZ canon

Why do people hate GT again?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/adventure-special-toriyama-qa/
youtube.com/watch?v=DJcuDgVYjgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DBGT was totally retarded, goku being a kid again was retarded, Vegeta totally out of character ( powered up with a machine etc).
Enjoy your permaban.

Leave you fucking spic.

back to /a/

Then who do you think animated it?

>>>/leftyweebpol/
You don't want to be here and we don't want you here.

I don't hate GT. I appreciate that it kept DB going for a while. Without it, we might not have Super now. That said, GT at best is fanfiction-tier, most of it seems like a bootleg version of DB. Super Saiyan Fur was a bit silly even by DB standards.

It just isn't worthy of being canon. Baby may have been one of the better GT villains but I honestly find Broly a more sympathetic character. Speaking of the DBZ movies, I think they are often overlooked. The final showdown between Kakarot and Turles in Tree of Might was beautifully presented, I wish we saw more of him, how he came to possess the tree's seed and so on. He had such a stereotypical Saiyan scowl, I'd have been tempted by his offer to join forces and eat some of that fruit.

Piccolo died for no reason other than cheap drama.

They were butthurt because Goku was turned into a kid. Also OP is right, GT >>>> Super.

Dragon Ball has been irredeemable shit since Namek exploded.

The manga really shat itself after Namek. Going from a galactic emperor being defeated by legendary super saibaman to some gay robots and everyone being super sane was boring.

So? Piccolo had been useless since Namek Saga.

for me, it's Broly

You know that Sayains and every humans in DB eat pork you fucking filthy Muhammadan?

Also fucking reported fucking trash.

Fuck you stupid Muslim trash.
Mods permaban this rapist.

Problem?
I think you should go to your mosque and speak of this to your Imam.

Disgusting really, those fucking Muslims and their cultural thievery.
I hope there will be a global fatwa so these Mahound worshippers will stop watching DVD.
Fucking reported again.

Why would Goku go for the fish first?

The only reason memes like "the prequels were good" or "hitler did nothing wrong" catch on is because they're true.

GT was trash.

Because he has no personality he was just trying to imitate/challenge Vegeta. But everyone love pork chops and pork cutlets.

Toriyama:

Favorite and Least Favorite Foods: I like pork cutlets and curry, so I guess cutlets with curry is my favorite. I hate pumpkin
kanzenshuu.com/translations/adventure-special-toriyama-qa/

Reported again filthy Muslim.

Pan is the most realistically written girl in anime, I'll give GT that.

i never even watched the whole thing, couldnt stand it

This guy gets it. Saiyan babies retain their early memories, Kakarot got amnesia making him an exception. Poor little Broly's earliest recollection is the incessant whining of Kakarot. If you've ever had to put up with crying children you'll understand how furious it makes you. Then, King Vegeta stabbed Broly and left him to die on a trash heap. Then Frieza blew the planet up. All in all, he had a very tough first day. To make it even worse, the one potentially positive relationship he could have had was tarnished by his father deciding to use a mind control device on him.

Thirty years of torment all came to a head when Paragus wanted to use him as a weapon of vengeance against King Vegeta's son. It would've worked, if only the root cause of Broly's suffering was not also present. Hearing Kakarot again, seeing his dumb face, it sent him over the edge, breaking free of control. Free for the first time in years, he simply wanted to make Kakarot cry on his terms, before silencing him forever.

The Legendary Super Saiyan's motivation was pure and very understandable, considering his mental development was stunted by Paragus. Similarly, in DBS, Kale's 'berserk' transformation, which appears to be the same as Legendary form, is caused by a sympathetic event. She has spent likely most of her life looking up to Caulifla, learning from her, hoping to be her favourite. Then Cabba comes along and teaches her the Super Saiyan transformation. Her idol is interacting with someone else, right in front of her, so suddenly her shyness dissipates and her power is unleashed. It was beautiful to see her going full Broly. I cannot stand the thought of her being erased by Zeno in this tournament. Pls Toriyama, no kill Kale.

She will probably have sex with Hit.

I'm interested in how it fits with the Baneverse. Could this man be Bane's grandfather? He even flies a plane.

whoops wrong thread

That's okay.

You may be onto something, user. How many planes did the Sayan crashed with no survivors?

They did crash several planets with no survivors.

Please spell Saiyan correctly, 'sayan' is the singular form of 'sayanim', covert jewish operatives embedded into host populations.

As for a shared universe, if TDKR takes place in our world, then yes, they are the same. Dragon world was ours a long time ago. DB is based on some of our most ancient history.

Dragon ball super is infinitely worse than GT and you illustrate why perfectly.

Its basically fan service / legend of Korra levels of lore rape. How low of a writing style do you sink to where fans go wild for gender swaping and re-writing a character? I'll tell you.

all me

She and Sakura made me a lolicon, I could probably sue Japan.

Holy crap, it's true.

Lul

It's a joke you autist.

Fuck off Satan, Kale is not just Broly with boobs. She is another universe's Legendary SS. I agree that DBS is heavy on the fanservice but that isn't a bad thing. There are legitimate complaints to be made but none of the points you presented count.

Super is a proper contiuation of DB from Z, whereas GT was just a bootleg fanfic masquerading as official canon.

Not even my waifu, that'd be Videl. You just cannot stand that DBZ has a real sequel now. Your autistic whining won't stop the show or lower its high quality.

Lowest common denominator. I bet you jizzed yourself at golden freeza (get it hes golden cuz he stronk now, top writing my lad)

Also

Pffhahhahaha

GT was of an incredibly lower quality, yet still watchable. Super has done what GT attempted in a much better way. With most big hitters from their universe dealt with, fighting opponents from other universes is a good step. I'd like to see a Demon Realm saga in all honesty, within universe 7, Towa would be a great antagonist.

Rogue god wrecking timelines or black star dragonballs? I'll take Super's villain. Frieza developing as a character or a parasitic robot Tuffle? Baby has nowhere near Frieza's gravitas.

Nevermind nothing in the lore wver supported any direction super went. Like Freeza was basically passified and demorilized in every instance he was ever seen after his death in DBZ because by the standards of everything else intl the series even a 8 year old super sayain could still kill him (which was pitiful).

Dont get me wrong, i dont think GT was good, but its better than your literal fanfiction and MUR FREZUR

Consider this response for prudence for the no brain damaged in this thread, since you seem to think that

Is just top fucking notch quality, it pretty much confirms your autistic.

both GT and Super are garbage

heck I'd say Buu saga was trash too

You cant get much lower quality than DBS

What the fuck was this arc supposed to be about?

1) it was clearly not a joke
2) how do you know it was a joke
3)it was not a joke
4)don't make fun of autism it is not an illness but a superpower
5) the guy was just being Muslim
6)I hate them

Android pedant, here we meet again

No real reason unlike the other arcs, Dr Gero still wanted revenge on Goku and so Super 17 was created to kill him. Biggest thing that happened was that Krillen got killed. However, don't know exactly why but I'd say it was my favourite arc in DBGT. The final fight against Super 17 was cool.

She was a total cunt and treated her grandpa like shit. She was more like Chi Chi than Gohan or Videl.

don't get me wrong it's not a misunderstood masterpiece but it definitely doesn't deserve the hate youtube.com/watch?v=DJcuDgVYjgI

It's a damn shame they might never release it in HD form, I'd buy the blu rays myself.

Of course people couldn't handle that it wasn't Toriyama-approved and they actually had the characters grow up, which judging by how they lap up DBS is the one thing Dragon Ball fans won't tolerate. They'd rather just same old Goku and Vegeta changing their hair to different colours.

Why didn't they make his collar into a chocker when he went legendary?

it's stupid that it just scales up