Hillary Admits "I Asked That They Be Deleted"

THE BOTTOM LINE ULTIMATE REDPILL FOR ALL NORMIES
FUCKING SPREAD IT
GET THIS TO TRUMP RIGHT FUCKING NOW

The Missing "Oh Shit" Link Revealed: Hillary Admits "I Asked That They Be Deleted"

archive.fo/BrRGA
https: //www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-19/new-email-reveals-missing-link-oh-shit-moment-hillary-admits-i-asked-they-be-deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8882
washingtonian.com/2016/10/13/clinton-advisers-aides-podesta-abedin-jokes-terry-mcauliffe/
cbsnews.com/news/clinton-obama-keep-sparring-after-debate/
archive.org/details/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self-bump to prevent JIDF faggotry

Nice

Penis

Isn't this how they got Bill? You'd think she'd learn

So… checkmate?

So does this mean she's guilty of perjury then?

Benis

Yes
And also the crimes she never went to trial for because the fbi "couldnt make a case"

Yes

She should already have been indicted for what occurred, this is just more gas on the fire. The only way she gets prosecuted is if trump wins. By all means spread this and use it as a propaganda cudgel, but that's the situation.

She's always said she deleted her yoga emails though?

Wait a second I don't fucking get it.
WHY would she do this? This is literal fucking suicide for her

But also told the FBI she was unaware of the deletions. Perjury.

It looks like they are writing answers for her to respond to possible questions.

gee i don't know

How long until the debate? Someone send this to Trump

Top lel wtf? I deleted my yoga emails, but I was unaware I deleted my yoga emails?

I'm confused now.

More proof of her deleting the emails after being subpoenaed.

Okay yeah, it's to prep her for questions. Just look at the attachment. Yes, she might have truly deleted them. But zerohedge is lying here. Hillary did not admit to deleting them. I might be reading it wrong, so before calling me a shill, take a look at the attachment and tell me how I'm wrong.

They never made her testify under oath. :^^^)

Thanks, Satan.

No you retard, why did she ADMIT TO THIS anywhere at all?

There's one part in the quote I think she can use to weasel out:
>she never deleted, nor did she instruct anyone to delete, her e-mails to avoid complying with FOIA, State, or FBI requests for information
I don't know the exact wording of the requests from these groups. Did they ask for the entire contents or only those related in capacity to her work with the State department?

Because they need to get their story straight and they're in like 6 webs deep of lies so its tough having everyone up to speed on the current spin. I wouldn't be surprised if they set up a powerpoint slide detailing the current version of the story to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Dubs checked, yeah, I think you're right. She's technically answering a hypothetical question, hence the email title "Final Q&A"

it was in the wikileaks releases

i pray that trump will do something like this. make america great again. cleanse this land of treason and traitors

don't let shills slide this truth lads

mids plz sticky

Who needs to get on the case?
I mean seriously which administrator in the DOJ is going to run this now?

At least this will be good concrete evidence during her conviction.
#DrainTheSwamp

bump

Obama would've given her a pardon. Although Clinton doesn't seem to need it with Comey in her pocket.

He probably held off on that because he knows that would lose her the election. It would be the ultimate crony move and Trump would have a field day (field fucking year) with it. In sparring her, Obama would open himself up to getting in trouble since we all know he is implicated in all of this shit and Hillary would spare no time throwing Obama under the bus as payback for her first primary run.

In a word: hubris.

Realistically who can go after Hillary and by association Obama? They have DOJ in the pocket apart from some top FBI/CIA people who are mad as fuck and keep their mouths shut. What powers to the Congressional Oversight committee have to go after this?

This needs to be bumped, if anyone has twitter send this to him. Hijack major trending hashtags if you have to.

That is the main problem. Congress if they weren't being shit could do something about this. At this point, we can pressure them to make a move if only because a number of other congressional members are up for re-election and by doing nothing, implicate them a being part of the system and allied with Hillary. In any case, Gowdy can be set on this since he seems to have a genuine level of disdain for Hillary.

GET THIS TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN NOW

Also, one thing that can be done is to have a special prosecutor be assigned to the case, as was the case with Bill when he was up for impeachment. That is done by federal judges so how willing some judges would be to do that is another issue as how willing would congress be willing to push for that. The question of time is up there as well. In the end it can be done but how soon can it be done is another issue. Also, having the media reveal their hand and try and defend this would be interesting too since it would make it clear as day how biased they are.

This. It is the fastest way to make this blow up and to light fires under the right people's feets.

Well it depends really, considering the amount of deaths that have happened around Hillary, and who knows of Obama. Would congresspeople listen to the constituents and popular opinion over the fact they or their family members are under the threat of assassination?

It's so recent that he still might have a chance to blindside her with it at the debate.

Bump

Please god let Trump talk about this at the debate, give me a sign

Iz gud iz gud. But what about next week? I'm getting a Spencer just thinking about what I'll read. National Enquirer has some guy who says he arranged faggotry for her and other dirty shit like, KILLING Vince Foster… probably a thread.

The debenched a judge around here (New Brunswick, Canuckistan) officially for stealing money. Of course the real reason was he was fucking little boys.

That;s the question. However, they are no good to donors and people who want to bribe them if they are not in office so they have to at the very least try and stay in office which is where people can at least put some pressure as can Trump.

bump

they're cowards. i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to act on principle, but if they perceive weakness in Hillary they'll backstab her.

this is why we need to keep bumping this stuff into the public consciousness

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This

no shit right?.

they'll try to memory hole the fuck out of this and gaslight each other into thinking its bullshit rather than cold, hard facts.

bumpity bump bump bump

I'll drive them over the border myself cunt.

HE DROPPED WIKILEAKS

BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR== ==BASED MODERATOR

fug

"Hold on"
no no

What's she nodding at? Is her earpiece working well tonight?

So [email protected]/* */ is her personal e-mail, and the person saying "I" is Hillary Clinton?

Did I miss something? Isn't this huge?

Trump sucks at debates because he forgets shit like this

lurk more

I doubt he had time to find and use this. He has to verify his shit. I honestly think Trump was trying to not look like a conspiracy theorist and offset all the stuff he has been saying during his rallies and so on. I do think he should have referenced the O'Keefe vids some more but I honestly think he wanted people to look into the videos instead of looking at O'Keefe himself which the media would do/has been doing.

It begins!

I wonder if there will ever be a spurdo macro that will fail to make me chuckle when first seen.

Actually, in the post-debate discussion on Trump's livestream, they discussed in detail the key controversies of both the O'Keefe tape and the fed papers.

I'm not sure why Trump likes to use vague references in the debate that are only clear if you already know the story. It might be to push people to dig for themselves, as others suggested, or simply that he knows low information neutrals wouldn't be familiar regardless of whether or not it's been covered by the media and expects them to take the controversies as a given.

For example, I'm not very familiar with Hillary's role in Iraq, but I take Trump's word when he discusses her mishandling of situations since it's clear he's done his research and is speaking from the heart.

I'm thinking it's to avoid the Record Correctorsfact checkers finding a small detail that he relates inaccurately, which allows them to sweep the whole story under the rug and claim that it's "discredited".

read the article shill

“If I determine the enemy's disposition of forces while I have no perceptible form, I can concentrate my forces while the enemy is fragmented. The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it nor the wise make plans against it.”
― Sun Tzu

As long as Trump presents his topics as a "vague" reference, they're much harder to counter and (((correct))).
What he says is already crystal-clear for people in-the-know. And people who aren't in on the whole thing will end up fact-checking themselves, desperately trying to prove him wrong but stumbling on the truth.
The madman is making people redpill themselves. This is no longer 4D chess. The Don is planing Inter-planar Risk while multistaking 30 diferent Monopoly matches.

Where were you when Sun Tzu reincarnated in America?

“If I open fire on the enemy's police force while I have no wellfare, I can gather my homies while the enemy is white. The BIGGEST of gang warfare approaches the BIGGEST: if it is BIGGEST, then even the social worker cannot reason with it nor the white make plans against it.”
― Sun Wuz

But that's it, they're prepping her to say "I asked for them to be deleted". That's their official line on the matter. There's a contradiction there.

This. Right on the nose. The only way her official line did not become that exact statement is if HRC herself made it so. The fact she has an entire team around her to write all of her speeches and establish her positions on all important matters makes me think that is 100% unlikely. I think ZH is right on the ball on this one.

more important than that, is that the line they're trying to get her to use is specifically that she already told them this before.

His name is Robert Paulson

Too late shill.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8882

Let's not forget the email where they try to mask the severity of their crimes, and invent the yoga message..

GWBush43ataltavista.com
You've got to be kidding me…

This isn't real, right?

my bad, just confirmed it isn't
washingtonian.com/2016/10/13/clinton-advisers-aides-podesta-abedin-jokes-terry-mcauliffe/
polite sage

She could shoot a person in the head live on television and the left will still defend her.

She's guilty of being a tyrant.

Why are we still talking? Get the guns rolling.

It's like they're ignorant of the Law entirely.
You should do a Law degree before you become president.
I bet Trump already knows more than these chumps.

holy fuck get the fuck out of here you fucking newniggers

Finns, if anything, know their memes.

LET'S DO IT

Yes, not that that matters in 2016 burgerland.

daily reminder that the emails are a misdirection away from the foundation

I wouldn't say that. It's all part of the same corrupt, criminal group.

It's not like anything is going to be ignored by us.

cbsnews.com/news/clinton-obama-keep-sparring-after-debate/

"A nigga that know his enemy and his nigga ass self don need to be chicken of the result of 100 muthafuckin rap battles" - Sun Wu Tang

It's zerohedge. Clickbait. You didn't read the article if you believe the title.

You mean more important, right?

28,882 Emails From Hillary Clinton's Private Server.zip

archive.org/details/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer

Ta kill one hunnid crackas is not the acme of skill. Ta get dem food stamps without waitin in line at da welfare office is the acme of skill.

-Sun Kangz Wuz Wi

Thanks for making me laugh.

Found this coincidence at my town, made me laugh. For those that don't read Spic, it could be read as HILLARY LIES.

Have some of my OC

/\
/ \
: )

interesting

Yes but until the God-Emperor is on his throne she'll get away with it since BongoBongo won't allow her to be arrested

I honestly cannot keep up with all the happenings this week.

These holidays are shaping up to be pretty cozy, tell ya what.

What a qt3.14

Goth chick gave me the weirdest boner when I was a wee lad.

The only way a woman couldcwin an election is by being a woman.

A lying deceitful control freak cunt.

So basically nothing new.

Brad Pitt Personal Blog.

?

It hurts

That's the username the author goes by.

the problem is you believed that fake article in the first place.

if you dont get smarter, you'll never win more.

Need moar of that grill on the right.

That article turned out to be fake, the EUTimes got it from some timecube tier autist.

Tineye is giving me no results, help.

I'm not good at this. Maybe I'll just let you guys do your job and play videogames

Where the fuck do I go to find this girl quick? What is her name?

Don't be disheartened user, we all get deceived from time to time.

thats ok, Im just suggesting that you learn a lesson. If you want to be counter-culture, if you want to be red pilled, you have to put some effort in.

Dont always believe things cause they sound nice, and dont say more to normies than you have to. just say Trump has a lot of support and will win, just like Brexit. And when he wins, you have proven to be a credible person, because you understand it better than them.

thanks for that, that was a great read

triggered

WTF

NO ONE CARES

Nobody cares about the fucking emails. The FBI doesn't care. The Justice Department. The voters. So why are you wasting time on emails that no one really understands

If no one cared this thread wouldn't exist, and you wouldn't be here telling people who care about the emails that no one cares about the emails they care about.

Did you forget your benzos again Hillary.

here's the original
you're welcome

Inspired, I made this

Olivia Pierce is seriously the same exact shit as Hillary, being controlled by the ultimate evil to bring demons (some of which explode) into our world for the promise of power.

'CROOKED!'

Here's two versions, one with the (((Merchant))) and one with (((Soros)))

Shit I just realized I accidentally reddit-spaced

I'm sorry

This is an excellent quality shitpost.

oh wtf the original is terrible

what is wrong with those nipples

why is that dick blurred and why is the man got an asian skin-tone

wtf

dat sombrero

hearty laffs were had

i have no words

this coming from the same people who think that social security is a separate account and not just in the general fund

Are these the personal emails?

Has no one noticed this?

I don't remember these getting leaked??
Maybe I forgot
Someone check it.

We care, and we're gonna make them care.

Or at the very least deflect the fuck out of it and blame someone else, like Russia. That's what Hillary did when Wikileaks came up, she went off about how Putin's out to get her and he's using Trump as a puppet. She went a little tinfoil, there. She might not be full /fringe/ but she's getting there.

God I'd hatefuck huma so much.

After an STI test

She's pretty cute

Has H's tongue been shooped to remove a mark?

What I dont understand is, these revelations keep coming out, more and more evidence every day, and is there no one who can fucking do anything? I know she's got the FBI/DOJ in her pocket, but what about people like Gowdy? And wasn't there a special prosecutor who was investigating her in NY?

bump

its def still there, have seen it during several of her speeches and during the debates

link to Wikileaks:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17338

—————-
" *After the work emails were turned over, in December, we had to decide what to do with the rest. Because the government already had everything that was work-related, and my personal emails were just that – personal – I didn’t see a reason to keep them so I asked that they be deleted, and that’s what the company that managed my server did. And we notified Congress of that back in March.*"
—————-