Hillary and Female Draft

Hillary supports forcing women to register for the military draft. Special Snowflakes will get a nasty surprise if she wins.

Link:news.antiwar.com/2016/06/15/clinton-supports-forcing-women-to-register-for-military-draft/

make sure to mention this along with her pro russian nuclear war remarks. She is going to start war with Russia once she gets in.

and it will be fought by landwhales from tumblr
What a time to be alive

Anything not to be proven wrong

They'll just get pregnant to get out of it. No amount of mental gymnastics or scenarios you dream up will remove the burden of having to physically kill American soldiers to remove their anti-White plague from your life.

Don't just sardonically take pleasure in some cunt being shipped off alongside you to fight yet another fratricidal brother war in the company of spicniggers. Kill American soldiers, attack American bases, slaughter defense contractors, right here at home. They don't understand anything else.

I just feel sorry for any soldiers who will have to deal with their bullshit. I bet those tumblrinas would be willing to shoot their own for a chance to escape the enemy. We are going to be hearing the cringiest stories ever about groups of girls trying to 'stand up' to the CO over dumbass shit or being abusive to the other soldiers or shirking duty.

Don't.

aka selective service, right?

They'd have to find men to impregnate them.

The Navy receives mandates on how soldiers can check their white privilege now, thanks to Obama. If Hillary wins, the military environment is going to be very hospitable to these women. Expect the US military to become nothing more than an overpriced collection of human bullet sponges.

The a average Hillary supporter is too fat or physically and mentally unable to be drafted anyway so they don't mind. This might be good information to convince feminist men not to vote for her though, as they would never want their women to go to war, they want them to get fucked by their bull while they go off to die in foreign lands.

Is this a new type of shilling?
Is this the same person as ?

What is this new kind of 100% edge where we need to murder anyone who has ever been patriotic, even if it was misguided?

Nigs would tap them.

Wake the fuck up. The ultimate shills are the ones pushing this suicidal loyalty to the US military. It's not your friend. It's not there to help you. It enforces and upholds the corruption. Stop seeing what you want to see because you take in the agitprop every Sunday with your daily dose of niggerball.

Aren't most of the generals backing Trump?

Weren't they retired generals? Trump said the current ones are incompetent and he's right, the current military is pozzed as fuck.

I don't think people realize how fucked we'd be in a war against Russia, under Obama our military has pretty much collapsed.

Why would that change anything I've said?

Oh, so many of the same upstanding citizens who oversaw Iraq Part I and Serbia? Or a little further back and the guys who colluded with the CIA to arm sandniggers in Afghanistan to the teeth? Or a little further back where we went fishing for rice niggers on behalf of kike property owners?

Our military is still ZOG, but is RIDF.

Keep telling yourself that everyone who tells you the truth is RIDF. I'm sure you'll be lining up to go kill some more White people with your burrito brothers the second some jew tells you to.

If you're trying to argue that we've been owned by Jews for decades then no shit m8. It's not exactly something most people know going in to the military, though it's probably something they know by the time they leave.

If Hillary wins, it will be because of white women. So I would support sending them all to get their reward on the front lines in wwiii.

Yep.

It's like you forgot about the women shitting themselves on twitter when the bill was first announced and moving through the senate. The common refrain was women saying they did not want this kind of equality and many were saying stuff about giving up the right to vote to avoid this shit. That said, this will strike deep at the heart of parents who do not want to send their little girl off to war. Even cuckservatives will balk at the prospect of supporting this. This will also create a situation where the media, Hillary, and some cuckservatives will try and defend this much to the anger and irritation of many people. The only setback is that Trump avoided the draft so that is the only way they can hit back at him.

I'm not killing US soldiers for you, RIDF. Sorry. If it comes down to full-out nuclear war, I'll be hiding in a hole in the ground – not backstabbing our brainwashed ZOG soldiers, or killing Jewtin troops.

Good enough, Pedro.

So did Bill. How is this a hit back at Trump?

That's good to know. I don't think it is a serious issue but the media has raised it before like the idiots that they are. I can see Trump speaking out on the draft as a whole, both men and women, in the interest of fairness but even more so, will win him points all over the place.

They might support Trump, but if he loses the will suck it up and do whatever Hillary commands. US military is unfortunately the most loyal military to the state apparatus in history, which is really bad for us.

Yeah, and? That doesn't have anything to do with what I said. If you're White and male, the US government and everyone who works for it or supplies it is your enemy. You do what you want with that knowledge. Accept it or don't.

Yes it does. You were acting as if him using this would have no effect. It would since people feel strongly about the issue. Not everyone is gong to go out and get pregnant for this either.

You're just using this thread to kvetch over something that has little to do with how Trump or us can use this against Hillary.

You're not reading what I'm writing clearly. You're thinking about this in a small, myopic way with regards to some fucking election. The US doesn't stop being an engine for White genocide in (R) wins. The country doesn't magically lose 100+ million non-White invaders.

It's not about women being eligible to be drafted. It's about not being smugly satisfied with "good for them, good for me" bullshit. The point I'm making in no uncertain terms is LET THEM BE DRAFTED, BUT DON'T COMPLY WITH DRAFT ORDERS YOURSELF.

Don't defend or feel obligated to that which exists only to kill you.

I read it fine.

Oh boy hear we go. "Fucking election"? I guess I should just wait for Hitler.

So it doesn't matter if Trump wins. Oy vey.

I don't care about your opinions on the draft. I'm concerned about not getting Hillary elected. Everything I've said has been in relation to this since this since that effects how this new standard will go down. If you hate the military so much, then do something about it.

It isn't clear if it matters if Trump wins. Right now, there is absolutely nothing on the table policy wise from him that makes a dent in our current situation. We are a muddy fucking Brazilian shit hole with garbage everywhere. The younger generations are Africa-tier. The military is unfathomably shitskin – flips, beaners, niggers absolutely everywhere. Total subhuman trash cucks like you pretend are okay because they're wearing multicam polyester.

If Trump gets elected and then promptly expedites citizenship for illegal Mexicans "who have been law abiding" like he's been quoted multiple times as being in favor of, or he turns around and wants to start a war with Russia over the Syrian pipeline [I don't believe he does, it's just an example] then would you follow him?

What I'm getting at is the fundamental nature of this postwar trap we are in does not change because a billionaire real estate developer with jewish children takes over. There are no quick fixes or magic wands. If you feel 100% okay with a nigged up family tree as long as the nightly news indulges in your masturbatory constitutional discourse, then you probably don't have anything to be apprehensive about.

The core foreign policy goals of the American state and the American military are diametrically opposed with the best interests of the White race. Before we were Americans, we were Europeans – Brits, Franks, Germans, Italians, Vikings, etc. Before that we were Greeks and Romans. Western civilization is the RACE, the people. Not the incorporated State or the piece of paper it's based on.

Because the wall won't do anything? Goodness fucking gracious.

Where did I say that? Or are you mad because people are not praising you for spouting some things that are common knowledge here about the military and realize that you are spouting off like a sperg while making calls to actions without taking action yourself.

He's said many times he is against amnesty. He gave a large speech on it where also said there would be deportation forces, so why even bring this up makes one wonder.

You're not saying anything here other than Trump has jewish kids, thus implying he is owned by them, when he has shown countless times he is opposed to them. The rest is bullshit and a good reason why you'll never convince people of anything. I fucking swear some autists need a lesson in crafting persuasive arguments instead of spewing shit everywhere.

In the end, you are ignoring the fact that people will do as they please. Many people are wise to the military and will deal with them as they please. That said, your post is a whole lot of words just to shit on Trump and ignore a number of his policies. Congrats on the thread derail.

I'm in Tumblr now, trying to spread this.

Very nice.

We get millions of "legal" border crossings from Mexico every single day. I think it's 2 million. They just drive their Toyota right the fuck over. The wall also doesn't do anything about legal immigration [which I'm sure you're perfectly okay with – keep it civic, after all].

Our demographics are practically at civilization ending levels, regardless of illegals.
No, it most certainly was not. I just don't lick his ass and pretend he's the silver bullet and he gets in it's all over, the good guys won. You're the one who took this fucking thread into the direction of the election – not me.

I remember they were shitting themselves, though I'm a bit surprise that some of them are still running off to vote for her. Though I hope that them, their parents, and some of the cucks will be worried enough to go Pro-Trump will be enough for him to win.

After years of people giving SE shit over Lightning just being a disinteresting, female Cloud, they actually went and did it, the absolute madmen.

Blaming the rank and file soldiers for the administration being pozzed is the same as blaming all of Europe or Germany for Merkel. I've known tons of soldiers, and they are all extremely right wing and pro-America. They border on redpill, and in some cases are, but are just as subject to the MSM machine as anyone else, and most people don't have the luxury of even knowing communities like ours exist as anything more than a vague boogyman they hear about on the news.

It's fucking enraging to see people here know what actually happened in WWII and yet still consider the Allied soldiers just as culpable as Churchill. They didn't even have the internet, for God sakes. They had evil pointed out to them by people they didn't know to be suspicious of and they went to deal with it by the hundreds of thousands. They were not evil, they got played in a horrific betrayal of their own nationalism.

Trying to put the blame on G.I. Joe who signed up to fight what was propagandized as literally the devil and got nothing but a missing limb, three sets of shrapnel, PTSD before we knew what that meant, and self-image based on a lie for it is just adding one tragedy on top of the first, which was the disgusting misuse of the public's trust and the good intentions of men.

Fuck yes I mad.

It's always interesting watching how many of you scumbag apologists come out of the woodwork when you stop getting a pass.
If it was good enough for you cucks to hang the Germans on behalf of your jewish masters, it'll be good enough for us to hang you alongside your spicnigger buddies.

There's no such thing as "right wing" and "pro-America". Go the fuck back to cuckchan.

The ones who Islam refuses to impregnate will be killed on the front lines. Gotta find a use for everyone.

Kill yourself, chaim. You only know to disobey orders that you know are wrong. They had no means to know anything but what they were told. You think lugenpresse is bad now? Try living in a world where there is only the radio, only the TV, and only the newspaper. Your world is what they told you it was, and they didn't have 100 years of media collusion experience to even think to question it.

They did everything asked of them, and for what was given to them as the purest of all causes.

I thank every veteran I meet, specifically because of people like you.

Filtered for zionist sympathies.

I agree completely. I'll be helping them by trying to wake them up, not by fighting alongside them though.

(wasted)
KYS

Well fuck. I guess we better nuke the planet and then start over.

Reported for D&C.

Good on you, user. And same.

Honestly, I dodged a bullet; I was rejected from enlistment due to a spinal injury, but this was before I was redpilled out of cuckservatism. Part of me still longs for some military presence in my life, but not at the expense of dying for Israel.

Part of me doesn't even want to tell the older vets. How the fuck do you say that? "Hey I know you lost a dozen friends to artillery, or on that destroyer that was sunk, or even just charging headlong into machinegun fire at Normandy, but it was all a lie. You helped the badguys."

Their role in history is a lie, but it's such a comforting lie that they need so much, has gone on for so long, and that they believe so fervently part of me thinks it's better they never find out, and we just make sure it never happens again. If they were young, sure. But people whose life stories and self-image revolve around that great achievement and have no time left to accomplish anything new? It'd be emotional murder.

Maybe I'm too sentimental, but I don't think I'd have the heart for it.

We should send out (fake) letters of registration, getting women to sign up ready

Not to sound too sinister but I really hope a woman's pussy gets the same equality on the battlefield a man's asshole gets in prison

Especially if they're fighting in shitholes like the Middle East

Hope there are liveleak videos too on it

Voting for Hillary btw

Actually, USA is to blame for Merkel, too. America is literally the most anti-white force in history, and it is kept afloat by patriotard "support muh troops" faggots. You can be pro-white or you can be pro-American, but you cannot be both.

Dude, the sort of women who support equality in the military are also the sort who're dumb enough to think they can just show up at bootcamp, start crying, and get off lightly.

And they're probably right.

an army coup d'état is something possible on america?

Potentially.

WEW

and people think this bitch doesn't want World War 3.

Can ISIS bullets pierce through feminist blubber? If anything the next wave of troops will be able to use the corpses as cover.

I suppose it depends on the cartridge they're using. Probably 5.56mm NATO, since they get their guns from the US and Israel.

I wasn't aware that the military accepted 400lb shoggoths unable to physically separate from their couch.

Can confirm; regulations magically don't ever seem to apply to them either. They also don't fucking do anything and it's up to us to pick up the slack.

Worst of all, if all else fails, they can just go get pregnant to get out of anything and then immediately go get an abortion.

No. It would never happen.

That'll be changed too. After all, there's no life during pregnancy. Do your fucking job cunts and die for Israel.

Elephantintheroom.jpg

I know, though I thought it kinda fits the topic (I'm currently playing FF7 and I heard some weird spoilers involving FF13 and Lightning's background).

As much as this seems 'fair' any kingdom that sends its women into the heat of battle will fall.

I thought the mentally ill can't join

This is how they plan to wipe out the white race.
Force every white nation into a nuclear war and send the surviving white women to die/be raped for Moloch in the middle east.

Then couple it with a decision. Either get an abortion, remove the uterus completely and send them right back to war, or force them to have and raise the child. No more jobs. Get a hubby or die.

It's called Arbeitsverbot, and should IMO be handed out to all women who abuse men.

This is for the SJW politkomissars, faggots.
Same in Sweden and Norway.The NWO is preparing for the war.

you know we're going to fucking go to war too. god damn but it will be hilarious to watch materialistic bitches texting in the middle of a firefight and complaining they can't play bejewed in all this direct sunlight

That's what the immigration reforms are for you idiot. He actually commented on that but just like all the other issues, you're too stupid to follow up on that and would rather hear yourself talk/play the concern troll.

And whining at people trying to stop Hillary from getting into office is not going to do anything. If you want to have violence and start a revolution, then go and do it. You types are always carrying on about this but will never ever do anything about it first. You will never ever lead the way. You would rather kvetch like a jew.

It most certainly was.

He's a step in the right direction and making sure Hillary doesn't get in is a big deal.

OP mentioned Hillary while there is an election going on. Stop being fucking dense. You were just looking for a reason to sperg out in autistic fashion like a nitwit. This whole thread is you doing just that.