McMuffin +4 in Utah

Egg McMuffin has taken the lead in Utah. McMomentum is confirmed real. What the fuck do we do about this?

archive.is/38zOr

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7QckC
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
archive.is/pndlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mormons are the enemy. They are Jews who just happen to be white.

Oh noes! The Mormons want the boring choice!

Shit, he's already overtaken Mr. Aleppo and Jill Steinberg…

No fluffin' the McMuffin

What a fucking joke of a candidate

Damn I hate Mormons.

t.mormon

I almost want this future.

GTMRWN

bump

This tbh. They were even expelled.

It's fucking astonishing that they could be this stupid and short-sighted. Utahfags, can you explain what it's like living in that dimension?

GAS THE MORMONS HOLY WAR NOW

I actually don't even give a fuck, tbh fam. You need a majority in the electoral college to win, not a plurality. McMuffin winning Utah would, at most, result in no one getting 270, meaning it would be kicked to the house of representatives.

That's where things would get interesting though. All the cuckservatives would have the opportunity to mutiny and vote for hilldog to win. But if they did that, their careers would be fucking over. Hard to say what would happen

And millions of people would die in a world war.

Mormons are literally the trashiest people in the USA. Ever seen the movie The Hills have Eyes? The Salt Lake City fags are more polished. Pastors literally tell them who to vote for: some counties vote 100% that candidate.

John Whitby and the Whitby clan are the most powerful bishops who tend their despicable herd against Trump. John Whitby is a closet homosexual like many other higher ups in the CLS

Mormons are a bloc vote, whatever the church says to do they do
With a mormon running they'll all vote for him

We gas the mormons

Its the church everyone is still deeply religious in this state so the pastors word is law. The church wants mcmormon because mormon.

You sound like a butthurt sister fucking southerner. Mormons are shitty cultists but trashy they are not.

Mormons are literally the goodest goys in the whole US, the Mormon church wants to profit off rapefugee resettlement (and win new cult members) and Mormons staff a shitload of the intel agencies. Hence them throwing behind Egg McMuffin.

Are you part of Bishop Whitby's fold?

Mormons have this weird thing where they have been stacking high level positions in various institutions like jews. Kind of a conspiracy theory of mine but I suspect they eventually intend to create there own country. Also the goodest goys are without a doubt southern baptists I havent heard a Mormon talk about Jews being the choosen people ever. They believe in white jesus and space heaven and other wacky shit.

Who be dat? He one of those polygs hiding out in the hills? Does your inbred sister fuck niggers southern cuck? Probably

Lad. I agree with you but that was a shitty ass response.

Goodest goys in the sense of being extremly valuable servants of the ZOG. And yeah, they probably want to establish Deseret as their own country at some point in the future.

Im sorry but as of late I have constantly been getting shit from retarded southerners about utah colorado or anywhere outwest. Its not a bad place and if people want to talk shit about it they can suck a dick.

The way mormons move and they way many of the feds have always distrusted them leads me to believe they have been plotting to carve out a new country since they got chased out west.

Mormons are virtually christian jews really. They are a problem. That they usually look like LDS stepford families is odd, but ultimately they are a problem. They aren't terrible people to be around, but the way in which they bloc vote more solidly than fucking niggers for Obama is a problem. Utah being in jeopardy is proof of that.

Don't wet your magic undies, m8. Utah is a pertty place. It's merely the enclave for impeccable goyim like Bishop Whitby

Shake your head sadly while noting that Mormons are retarded.

Bullshit.
The leaders know that fuck won't win shit, they want Clinton, and that's what they're gonnna end up getting if they keep up this faggotry.

Imagine having to constantly appease these fucks politically or else they're going to throw the election whenever they want. Complete madness.

Mormon genocide when?

More like Muslims who just happen to be white - though they're definitely friendly with the Jews. A lot of similarities between Mormonism and Islam. Both believe that the Bible is corrupt and they're restoring the true religion, both believe in polygamy, both follow dietary laws banning alcohol for similar reasons.

I like to think that they're both the creations of the Devil, since they were both inspired by "an angel of light" (which was forewarned of in Galatians 1:8)

They're raised as hardcore abusive SJWs. Everything they do is centered around virtue signalling.

I think it's a preview for what's to come should the lizard people win. They have no idea what it means to be human anymore. Their 'emotions' are only signalling. Even when alone they're signalling to the always present sauron. They're all trapped in a constant state of fear of being outgrouped, but it's been so long it feels natural to them. Their emotions are so abused, they don't see their weeping as a sign that they're tormented, but loved. Who would torture me so but anyone that cared deeply about my spiritual wellbeing?

It's 1984 without the tech.

Mormons were cool but they got subverted.

Down they go. Now they forget that niggers are cursed. They're gulping kikery like Podesta's poz loads.

Reinstate the Extermination Order, nationwide.

Mormons were always pro-nigger. Sure they may think they're cursed, but they recruited them all the same. They got (rightly) kicked out of Missouri partly because they were inviting niggers from other states to migrate there and join their church.

I'm gonna call bullshit on this one poll.

How have that many people even heard of him?

they didnt use to allow them in the church before they changed church doctrine that they dont have souls in the 60's

thats a lie

I am now fantasizing about dragging Mitt Romney and company to the Salt Lake City concentration camp in a few years, tbh.

God the Father and his son Jesus Christ personally appeared to Joseph Smith and called him to be a modern prophet of his true church.

All other Christian sects are heretical.

Mormons haven't practiced polygamy in a long time. Your information is mostly wrong. Whatever

As someone in Utah, the reason mcfaggot is doing well is a "MUH CONSCIENCE" thing. A bunch of dumbasses have been shilling for him as a way of avoiding voting for either candidate. This is a big problem in Mormonism in general, they KNOW that they're helping Clinton win inadvertently. A lot of Mormons have bought into the media bullshit and think Trump hated women etc. Which is a big deal to them, so they care more about short term pats on the back than long term punishments.

I don't think this faggot will win Utah in the end though. They virtue signal this dumb shit a lot, butTheir survival instincts are gonna kick in come voting day.

They all are of the devil. Jews=masons=morons=shriners

The magic underwear is so they won't fuck your three year old up the ass for the "Keys of David"

Hello, Lucifer. Be gone in the name of Christ Jesus.

Protestantism is a false imitation of the true church. Reject your false idols.

I just clicked. He's beating Trump by the margin of error, and it's one poll ON YAHOO.

This is a shill fucking thread.

literally who?

There's a bounty on this spook on Wesearcher. TIme to shut his shit down. Find videos, quotes, friends, enemies, gay lovers, accusers, etc. Get him out of the race. Don't let him get Shillary elected.

Find out if he committed Mormon sacraments. See if he ever had fun or grew out his hair.

(checked)

Post yfw fucking Mormons cause the civil war we've all been waiting for.

Its a Democrat tilted polling agency thats trying to elect Hillary by demoralizing Trump voters in Utah.

Honestly it seems like its a mixed bag right now. I am a morman that grew up in California that now lives in Utah. Some of my friends and I are fairly hardcore trump, but we have friends who are voting hillary because "its the moral thing to do". And a lot just see both candidates as messed up and want a third choice. Of course we do like to vote for other mormons and the church tends to be pro-refugee which is really annoying. I do have to say the church has never told me how to vote outside of prop 8 or to just make sure to vote.

Good luck killing the only substantial group of non-obese white women left who still want families.

I'm a Morman also. I wish the church went all-out right wing this time and spent the same amount of energy as during Prop 8, sadly they're going to kill his vote.

Do you know why Morman's are this way?
They're Swedish

FUCKING MORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pick both

This better not be like 1992. This fuck better not win that state and possibly screw the country over because he wanted to play around as a useless third party candidate.

No, that's literally the path NeverTrump have wanted this whole time. They make sure nobody has enough electoral votes, and then vote for their establishment candidate in the house, because it's the house that chooses in that scenario.

Why can't THIS guy win.
Shit, I liked many of his policies.
I believe he's a better candidate than Clinton.
Could be a good advisor to Trump, I dunno.

I would only take a mormon woman if I converted her to something less golden tablety.

It would actually be worse than that. It was between two establishment people, and Perot actually got a real margin of the vote. This fucker would only be elected president of his own state, just like Kasich.

They could also vote for McMullin and make him president. What then?

archive.is/7QckC

Mormonism, a short history

Smith had no children with his extra wives. Try again fgt

Missouri did nothing wrong

As much as I'd like Trump to win, he would literally have to perform a miracle and win Florida, Ohio, Illinois, and Wisconsin to even get enough electoral votes to contest the election.

Kill yourself, CTR. Your corrupt warmonger queen will lose.

He's also only campaigning in one state. He's run specifically to prevent Trump from winning the state.

I want Trump to win, you dumb nigger.

Hillary flip-flopped on the TPP hardcore.

but I am literally stating fact here. Trump currently does not have enough electoral votes to win, and has a very slim chance of winning the states he would need seeing as Florida is leaning towards Hillary and Ohio, Wisconsin, and Illinois is firmly in Hillary's favor.

I'm not saying a Trump victory is out of the question, but it would be very difficult for him to win considering how the election map currently looks. I'm sorry I triggered you by using actual resources instead of mspaint infographs.

Shit they are literaly literal retards.

We get a lot of converts from them.
I can only hope white man is waking up and realizing that the mormon church's entire purpose is to cuck its men.

If you're basing this off the mainstream polls you're fucked in the head, turn off the computer and do something with your life CTR

Is a Holy War legitimately possible?

Mmmm

Literally. Throughout their entire history, one of the sacred institutions in the Mormon church is cuckoldry of the congregation by their leaders. They let their women pick their husbands, so of course one man gets four wives and three men get none, but even the guy with 4 wives has to share them with the mormon leaders.

Why the fuck haven't we kicked out these cultists, already? They're clearly traitors.

Possible scenario

It'll be interesting, and nerve-wracking, to say the least.

This is irrelevant, of course, if Trump gets more electorates or individual votes, which I'm hoping AND predicting he will.

Those that cling to the past blindly will never have the foresight to see the future.

I always thought mormonism was a kind of last stand of implicit white identity. Now i know they're just the best goyim the world has ever seen

I know that feel brother…

Which would be sedevacantists and any other pre Vat 2 Catholicism, not you heretical pseudo-jews.

Inb4 some slav jumps in talking about "muh Orthodoxy".

Trump/Mcmuffin
MAKE MCDONALDS GREAT AGAIN

Nothing is created there that doesn't kill you.

McMuffin reminds me of the 90's TV series Alien Nation.

I am liking where this thread is going…

Really liked that series.

Holla Forums should get behind him because he's a properly conservative candidate. Remember that Holla Forums must fight against degeneracy, especially around marriage, sexuality, and the treatment of women and children..

$0.02 has been added to your JIDF bank account.

Trump will crush the false prophet McMuffin.

Cuckservative

wtf im a #McMuffinMcGuffin now

Their magic pants won't save them from the McCulling.

Why don't they go live under a fucking Caliphate if they hate freedom so much?

Yeah yeah and the angel gabriel personally delivered running commentary from god to the prophet mohammed, piss be upon him and ignore that bit where mohammdd admitted he couldn't tell the difference between the voice of gabriel and satan

They did, but the US annexed Utah and tried to make them stop being polygamous settler-murdering cultists with only limited success.

Good news, they do wanna go live under a caliphate.
Bad news, they wanna accomplish this by taking over the US government and making America their caliphate.

What about pre Vat 1 Catholicism like the Old Catholic Church? We all know the Pope isn't infallible.

Worst case scenario, this guy wins Utah. What happens? Neither Trump nor Hillary can win?

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL
TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)
TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

As has been said before, it's better to get in someone who will audit the Fed and stop foreign lobbying than someone who will be a puppet of (((John Kerry))).
Not that I wouldn't still prefer someone who would push the nuke button on the first day of their presidency.
Feel free to write-in Wayne Lambright if you want.

CTR when will you ever learn…

Nuke Utah…it's the only way to be sure

Go fuck yourself, heathen. You stupid fucks believe Jesus and Lucifer are brothers , amongst all the other retard shit your wicked asses do.
We'd be here all night going thru that shit.

Anyone else suspicious that McMuffin worked for the CIA?

We believe only what God has told us. You protestants belief any shit your sodomite pastors tell you.

Mormons have always been anti-white.

Mountain meadows massacre.

This shit right here. They're organized, intelligent, and fecund, but they don't act honestly.

A German will insult you in front of your face, a Frenchman down his nose, and an Englishman behind your back. Mormonism is even worse: it's turbo-WASPY high-mindedness combined with paranoid groupthink.

All I can do is to mock them when they accept shitskins into their midst.

fuck off retard. religion doesn't count for hardly anything, genetics do. I'd rather have a thousand pure white "muslims" then even one shitskin/nigger christian

God Told your four flushing prophet that or he made it up, like those golden tablets and the Moroni baloney ?
I'm betting on the latter ,you wannabe muzzie fuckstick.
We are fixing to go old school on your sorry asses, you heathen shits.
Mormons are gonna go the way of the Aztecs, chump.

You worship Luther and Calvin. I worship God.

Your false imitation of Christianity will be replaced eventually.

We are gonna take your women, and your grandchildren won't know about Joe Smith, that wretched Book of Mormon, or any of that heretical crap you believe in, you pathethic heathen.
Bet on it, you traitorous cur.

IIRC a lot of these Utah polls are being put out by groups with massive connections to the Utah/GOP establishment. McMuffin is not going to win Utah or get more than even 2% of the vote there at most.

What happened to those gold tablets anyhoo ?
They never existed , Book of Mormon is a phony bunch of crap like the Koran.
Tell these polacks how your (ahem ) "prophet " " cashed in his "martyrdom" chips. Tell them the truth, heathen.
Moroni is baloney.

Ackshually
Aztecs were gone due to rabid power seizers before the spanish came, and even allied with them to take out the Mexicas
Also they didn't get shoa'd, technically yes because the elite died out after that, but the slaves/the aztec people went on

Polite sage due to small trivial data

Thanks m8. You're a real great guy

So technically you see whats is in the Smithite cult's future then. Sage all you want, polite or no, big foogin' deal. And btw, there's no such thing as "reformed egyptian " that your fraud "prophet " translated that book from.

Deny you what ? You've already made an ass out yourself, you didn't need my help. And you heathens need to quit using our Protestant KJV.
Your are not ,by your own admission a protestant, and Mormons sure as hell ain't Christian. We are coning for your young adult women, the anons will make good use of them.
The rest of you , we will just say it's gonna suck to be you.

Really Christian values there. I am vindicated.

Keep dreamin' that vindication thing , you hear ? Psueudo-kike mental gymnastics won't wash with me hossfly. You are not the first smithite I've ever had dealings with, nothing is nrew under the sun with your kind.

You are not a Christian. Your words have condemned you.

I am.

How am I not a Christian, my virtue signaling Mormon pal ?
Boy howdy, I already know what you are gonna say word for word, heathen, don't dissapoint.

No you don't, you brain-dead heretic. Kill yourself.

I am.
Yeah, we all know if your a good little smithite, when you die, and Joe Smiff ( he's the swing vote at the seat of judgement, according to Mormon mythology )
gives you the your'e you are good to go vote . , you get to be your own god, with own god planet ,populating with own god babies from your godess wives.
Nigga please.
You expect any bible believing Christian to buy that jazz ?
Oh, that's right, you are a mormon, not a Chriistian.

Utah Fag reporting in.

Basically the LDS church controls their members, "hinting" at which direction to vote…
This is how they switched from Democrat (because they hated Abe Lincoln) to Republican.

An angel with a burning sword appeared to Joseph Smith and called him to practice polygamy.

All other marriages are heretical.

Still thinking that not clicking reply is somehow a moral victory, lol.

Also, you appear to be drunk. I know you're too dumb to follow the Word of Wisdom, so I recommend you follow Ephesians 5:18.

Man, you are a cunt. Even your women have more conviction. Don't worry , they will submit and be converted to Christianity once they are the God fearing user's property. The are going to breed that smithite heresy into oblivion, and I said earlier. Your young men will be castrated and turned into Janisaries to hunt the ones of you that escaped judgement down, to be well, you know.
DEUS VULT !

Naw, you're full of shit, prot. You will abandon your false gods when Christ returns in his glory and verifies my religion as His.

We should urge Trump to talk to McMuffin. The chance of chaos is too great to risk him crashing the election with no survivors.

Relax, dude. One of your daughters may blessed with being one of my concubines, and will pump out a few God fearin' Primitive Baptist babies, and they will know no mormon crap at all.
That will be a good thing , and you should wish nothing but but the best for her, amirite ?
You still have not answered my questions I asked in earnest in this here thread , you slippery bitch. You gonna do that ?

If Utah wrecks Trump, Utah gets wrecked,period.

WEW
let's make this habben

Why ?
Fuck that momo.

that's already confirmed.

THIS

Do momos think of themseves as Israelites ?
C'[mon bitch, we know you ain't a Catholic leanin' bunch.
Are you the New Joo Review ?
Answer. And honestly if it is possible for you…

archive.is/pndlA

Every time. When the discussion steers towards rape and murder or marrying off underage girls… If you march into any town and start doing that shit, you can expect every single person (old grandma/young boy/able-bodied man or woman, etc.) with a shotgun or a sharp stick to kill you in your sleep and no one is going to care where the body goes.

Purging a nation of the shittiness that's taken over is one thing. That needs to happen. Indiscriminately raping and murdering random people is a great recipe to get the masses to turn against you.

If/when RWDS and DOTR comes, the first dude I see pulling women and girls off into back sheds is going to die with his balls in his mouth. We're not fucking ISIS.

Jooz got their Talmud ( Traditions of men, for cucks and the mormons )
Muzzies got their Hadiths, (same traditions of men bullshit, just that mahomet is superman. )
And Mormons got their other testament.( like the muzzies)
and there other texts(" D&C".etc .)
Survey says : Mormons are cunts that cannot be trusted. At all. For anything.

Mormons, you got the same bullshit,
And they got the damn gaul to call us of the Protestant faith heathens ? The Catholics are not held in higher regard either.
Do' em , do the wujhole fuggin'[ bunch.

Yep, the Mormon church owns a bunch of land in (can't remember which) Florida or Missouri. They want the land for Jesus to come back, or something like that.

They own property in every state, Lets us find out where it is , so we can get it back from these shyster traitorous bastards.
Make a thread about it.

They got a thing called "lying for the Lord."
Mormons, we kinow about it. Represent,you sorry bitches.

Anti-christian pagan here sounds good to me

There's a lot of misconceptions about how the house would theoretically choose the next president if none of the candidates got a majority.
The house can't just pick anyone they want, they only gets to choose from the 3 candidates that got the most elector votes. Assuming that McMullin wins Utah, it would be between him, Hillary, and Trump. I doubt even the GOPe is dumb enough to make McMuffin the next president.
As a side note, the senate picks the VP in this case, but only gets to pick from the top 2 electoral candidates. So if the GOP cucked out, we'd see a McMuffin/Pence white house.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that each state's delegation would count as just 1 vote, so California's 53 representatives would collectively have as much power as South Dakota's 1 representative.

The word of wisdom does not abide with the mormon it is the word of muh feels with your cult.
How old old is your wife ?: pics please. I need to screen my future concubines,
Yeah, I roll like that.

I have Mormon family.
Let me put it this way.
I alienated them before they had the chance to do the same to me.
They're the most vile, backstabbing, maligning, hand-wringing, whinging people I know outside of the kikes I've known.
You want to talk about Mormon's? Let's talk about Mormons.

My grandfather, who was one of 33 children from one of the last polygamous families, cheated on his wife, my grandmother, with a greek daughter of a mob, and was basically forced to marry her and forfeit my mother's inheritance by gunpoint.
My grandmother decided to unironically screw my uncle, who was sociopathic, something not uncommon in the church.
Said uncle got his other Mormon pals together and decided to rape my prepubescent aunt in the Sunday School room.
Those fucking kike bishops wanted my grandmother to still tithe even when she had no income, and my mother was starving as a child.
Then, they send said uncle on a mission to South America where he discovered ayahuasca and went even more insane.
My Mormon step-aunt divorced my other uncle after his son had died, let him drink himself to death in a home, and then went on a vacation with the money.

These are not isolated incidents, I've come across stories like this out of that fucking church again and again.
Never fucking associate yourselves with Mormons, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Since this shit is enough to possibly dox me, and a relative sees it by some bizarre coincidence, fuck you, you proto-Islamic piece of shit. Go stuff a shemagh down your goddamned throat.

Oh, looks like there's one of your in the thread. Let me refer to my previous post.

Mmm. Ex-mormon with a mormon family here. I've heard some crazy shit about other families but my family is pretty much your standard "white conservative and very devout" mormon. My dad is 90% redpilled (I've pushed him a little further down the rabbit hole lately), although one of my sisters is kind of an asshole–but more in a typical woman way, so not out of the ordinary. Sorry for the blogpost

Deistfag here, so I'm not saying this to defend mormonism, but that's actually the one part of Smith's story that makes some sense.

See, Gold and other metals we're indeed used in the past for this sort of thing. From copper and silver scrolls fond near the dead sea to the literal gold plates of king Darius (pic below). Makes some sense, when you consider how long a gold or even brass tablet would last compared to even most stone ones.

You wortholess turd. I'm reading the wreckage that you smithiites have done to people downstream in this thread. God damn your deluded ass.

Can you not read it for yourself, you worthless fuck ? Answer this, you worthless mormon cunt.

Ah, radio silence. Just like you smithite cunts.

Is not our fault your false prophet was shooting blanks and his first wife cuckolded him.

Mormons were always anti-American traitors. They wanted to revolt against the U.S.A. in their early days and establish a theocracy, but a military post conveniently loaded with artillery overlooking their main temple stopped that before it even began. Seeing the Mormon treatment of Trump in this election makes it obvious they still have their treasonous ways.
Mormons are a country-within-a-country that have no loyalty to anything but their religion. Mormons are very similar to Jews and Muslims in this way. They're all bad news and they need to go over the Wall.

I have to work for a living you retard. How much longer is your spergy meltdown going to last?

Spics to the south, canuck cucks to the north, Jews and niggers to the east.
Is there no hope for white men?

lol fucking Mormons, they screwed us twice

we all know they are going to steal it, just get ready for what happens after

get the fuck out of here ctr

They are masons, which are kikes.