The best tweet

Soon, we will have the greatest Presidential debate in the history of man.

Trump tweeted this an hour ago.

Are you ready for history Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/325399795051147264
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788786885015457792
archive.is/jxg6R
truthfeed.com/breaking-trump-bypasses-the-north-korea-style-media-for-an-internet-post-debate-party/30640/
archive.fo/qwadC
twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/565318490425688064
archive.is/cRzzB
ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oshit, kikes about to be exposed on live TV

Reckon Trump will lock her up, or pardon her?
Personally, I want her to be made an example of.

He will attempt to lock her up but she will flee and die shortly after in exile. Sad!

No fucking way will he pardon her, he couldn't anyway. People would fucking riot.

If Trump wins, he should cast her into one of those fucking abysses to hell in Mexico.

In the name of all that is holy, please make him president

I saw this one and was contemplating whether it was top-tier bantz or whether his first action as president is to send her, kaine, biden and obama to Guantanamo.

I wonder if some prick will report on this as anti semitism.

What about that eternal pit of flame in Azerbaijan?

Watch the debate feed get cut by several MSM sources.

Trump has been following the recent scandals. He's going to fucking destroy her tonight.

Christmas is coming early.

They're going to go all out on him, but armed with the shit like this? They aren't going to be able to do shit.

Unbelievable. This man is doing things I never thought possible.

Do not doubt the Emperor of Man.

Wouldn't be surprising to see her die if she wins.
Once the election is secured they may use her as a sacrifice to calm down the populace.

BUILD THE WALL
DRAIN THE SWAMP
BUILD THE WALL
DRAIN THE SWAMP
BUILD THE WALL
DRAIN THE SWAMP

He should pardon her completely and then give her a high ranking job being a SpaceX tester, she will be the first woman to walk on the sun.

Checked & heil'd.

Hitler dubs confirm.

HEIL'D

ITS GOING TO HAPPEN LADS

No user, it is us who will make him President, with votes or with fire.

What that a prayer to Hitler or to God?

Is this how Germans felt right before Hitler rose to power?

He did say "All that was holy"
So Hitler, obviously.

I imagine so.

No, THIS is Trump's best tweet.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/325399795051147264

When will this faggot jump on board with project veritas?

Holy shit he's already calling for day of the rope. This is it! DAY OF THE ROPE!

I don't want this feeling to ever go away

What was he talking about?

The penalty for treason is death.

Treason has a minimun sentence of five years….and death!!!

Hear that ctr, hillary and you lot may wel be swinging by a rope.

I'm still giggling at this.

How many hours are left now?

About 6 hours, user.

There was a report that the Clinton Foundation has moved 1.8 Billion dollars to Qatar and the King is clearing out part of the royal palace for a quest in November.

If this is true the bitch is running and Qatar does not have a extradition treaty with the US

getting a little /blessed/ in here

Obama will pardon Hillary.
Trump will try to imprison Hillary and Obama anyway.
Both will flee the country.

screenshot this.

Checked. It'll happen user. Tonight will be the determiner, and Shillary has been hit with too much the past couple days to recover. All he has to do is tell the American public about it.

Thanks chief.

what is the context?

holy shit, the mad man is actually doing it.

The tweet is from 2013.

Why not dox her employer,then have trump hammer her boss with tweets?

Maybe we could get the local media down at the office as well?

She's planning to flee to Qatar anyway

Was that disinfo or not, I couldn't tell.

let her, it will make everyone see her guilt

Trying to imagine what the southpark episode on this is going to be like after trump calls out the shadow government, calls out the rigged election, & their liberal world trump bashing TV show has to come to terms with the fact that they're wrong

Oh GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZEEE. The fallout from this debate is going to affect everything. Even the media is going to have to start reporting on this corruption soon.

Gallows at the end of the reflection pool

Why do you care what a stoner and a jew think?

The source is shit, but that user sperging out in the thread certainly didn't help. Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised to see her flee the country if they can't rig the elections hard enough. I know the Bush family plans on fleeing to Paraguay.

Can some American explain to me the importance of the "swamp" in what Trump is pushing?

I just keep thinking of Shrek.

It's a show watched by millions. I just want to see how they deal with it. Very important for gauging public jewish opinion. More importantly, the second notice CTR stop posting is the exact moment we know we've won.

They'll probably just pull a fast one and side track the entire debate. I doubt they'll even cover the shadow government stuff.

it will be a blood bath for anyone related to media and hollywood.
the internet might crash down
4cucks will still be a playground for CTR though.

will be publicly gang raped by a syrian refugees. she might enjoy it though.

Wtf I love drone strikes now

DC was build on a swamp, which had to be drained away to build the capital. In this sense, he aims to build a new center of governance that isn't waist deep in corruption.

Pic related is what I think of

Thanks!

You too I guess

holy shit, the mad man has been actually doing it for years

south park is garbage bdw, except for the first few seasons when they kept social justice and politics mostly out of it.

Washington D.C. has become a swamp full of corruption, complacency and incompetence. Trump is going to drain that swamp, pave over it and build a goddamn skyscraper that reaches to the stars.

You're new to this, aren't you? The depths to which the media is willing to sink are boundless.

You drain a swamp or lake or pond and everything under the water will be brought to the surface.
Have you never heard of a body of water being drained to find a body?

I call on Kek the smug to bless this thread and make Trump president

What do you think their last derailment attempt will be?

In a blind panic will they summon up enough energy for something hilariously inept, or will it be a mumbling whimper about irrelevant bullshit, like a 13yo muttering under his breath?

he trademarked "Make America Great Again" they day Romney lost to King Nigger.

(checked)

MAKING SHREK'S SWAMP GREAT AGAIN!

Oh undoubtedly de goi muzt remembah the 999 trillion you shabbos you

rerolling for bants

well that's a write off

You don't try to force repeating digits m8, they only come when they are needed.

THE WORD OF KEK

time and time again digits have come to those who proclaim this truth, kek is watching and making sure only the truth is heard.

So, Trump will be president or…?

MAKE TRUMP PRESIDENT AGAIN

I'm shit at this, I quit tbh

Tonight's the night. The gap till election day is closing more and more. They're going to resist harder as we get closer. Tonight needs to be a big blow.
It would be great if she passed out on stage or something. I'm only worried that woman are going to fuck this vote up for us.

Checked
Will tonight be the grand entrance of
==POO POO PEE PEE, SHE'LL SHIT HERSELF LIVE ON TV== ?

I hope kek wills it

(checked)
AND SO HE DOES!

Yes

The memes are converging.

we already know Trump will be president, it isn't truth it is fact.
dubs will come to those who can proclaim other details of what is coming.

OY VEY

(checked)

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

are these truths too your liking?

What happens when two memes collide?

SIEG

actually, if he does pardon her completely, she might be exactly the kind of slimeball who would roll on the higher-ups

Solidus Trump will liberate us all!

swamp = politics

exponential higher meme power.
memes for the meme god!

normal capital punishment laws. how executions should be public like in the old days. it doesn't work as much as a deterrent to prospective perpetrators today because they don't get to see it happen.

I can agree with that.

who's raiden?

Son's of Trump.

If dubs Holla Forums is doomed

if forced dubs thread is closed

if not dubs, everyone should not watch the debate

Are you 12?
Stop posting bullshit.

Sorry m8, just killing time until debate. I'm excited

are you retarded, user.
quit it.

That pic forgot to mention that Sammy's a yid and he gets to feast on the blood of goyim.

In a stunning twist of fate Hillary will commit suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head six times and jumping out of the plane. Tragic, I know.

Your posting is more suited to 4chan mate. It's low energy trash. Buck up or go away.

>>>Holla Forums

Dubs have spoken

That would create a permanent black spot on the sun

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Holla Forums has been dead since Jim came on board, the only threads that get attention are degenerate fetish threads and the bookfu thread

is that really real? or better: did that conversation really happen that way?

stay and fight or the lefty menace will certainly kill it with autism

No, it's full/pol/ now.
It's basically just shitposting / pol

You missed out user.

yes its real

You should really watch the 2nd debate.

It's not edited at all - not the audience reaction, not anything

I'm just praying he doesn't have any (((advisors))) holding him back, and he stays 100% in his raw fury.

any decent streams to watch in advance? i was on a chan stream before, was fun, i dont remember the link tho

honestly I think since they personally attacked him with the Bush tapes hes been so pissed off hes willing to burn it all down, especially after people he thought he could trust tried to fuck him over. Now he's going to destroy the bushes and clintons for this.

You might as well say a police officer interpretation of the law is the be all end all as well.

I just want the jews and cucks in his campaign to stay the fuck out of his way. That's all. I do think they were holding him back (see debate 1), but like this user says, things changed when they got personal. You know there must be some insiders in his campaign that are doing their best to taper Trump, because all he's been doing the past couple weeks is seriously threatening the legitimacy of the current paradigm, and that scares them big time.

This sucks, since I know this won't be like the first debate where missing it live wasn't much of a big deal. Hopefully I get the time tonight so I can watch it before my busy day tomorrow.

It's missing the best part though - Anderson Cooper feebly telling the audience to be quiet and that they're wasting time

He needs to be laser focused tonight. The people are pissed about these leaks and if he can be our avatar holding her feet to the fire he'll probably win with Reagan esque numbers

Yet they have been playing damage control this entire time. If they were trying to break Trump down from the inside then they blew their load way too early to actually accomplish anything. All they have managed to do is out themselves way too early in the game. At the very least we will have to grab some extra rope at the end.

That gif is completely pointless.

I bet his numbers with real women (read women who will actually get off their asses and vote) is higher than hers. Remember a few years ago they did a story about how women don't feel safe under Obama? You think hillary makes them feel safe? A rape apologizing murderer? No they want Trump after 8 years of the beta

First he observed his opposition. Then he caused them to out themselves.

The final phase before action is to name the Jew directly.

not at all, you can clearly see a pixel flash to the left

berry important

Freeze her until we get immortality, then lock her into a judge dredd cube or something.

I did see that. The relevancy of it escapes me.

They should give her to ISIS.

You just don't fucking get it, do you? =^) Me neither

Ok, now it has a mysterious allure. I like it.

might be the plan since JEB! and Rato lost.

That was a fake story you disinfo nogger

I'll level with you guys. The reason is because Kiyone is the best Tenchi girl. Sorry, but really can't prove me wrong.

If the qatar shekel transfer is right, she wants to go back, so no prison where she can eat carpet all day long

I don't even know what that is.
Have a best magical girl.

Ah, but who will pardon him?

Couldn't Trump just strong-arm her out of her hole though? Who in qatar would try to stop him?

>tfw I have lived long enough where the "nerd" crowd doesn't even know what tenchi is or golden boy

Good shit.

It never, ever ends. I mean it doesn't even take a fucking five minute break, does it?

Oh tenchi as in those old playstation games?

Yes.

I have a copy of his 2006 "Why we want you to be rich" and the introduction is verbatim is 2016 campaign
Trump's been preparing to MAGA for at least a decade now.

Jesus user, stop being a pleb.

this is such a good hashtag

#DRAINTHESWAMP

Sorry.

I wonder just how strongly he regrets typing that.

What if he wasn't ready though? MAGA and exporting mass smug doesn't just happen overnight. Hell, he might have had plans going at that time but wasn't ready to say shit. Would you tell a group of people waiting for you to cook your trademark meal to get their bibs ready when you don't even have the ingredients out?

In 06 the government was rapidly losing credibility with the common folk thanks to jr's idiocy, along with countless other examples, and the economy was still dragging its feet after the dotcom bubble. Race mixing was being promoted openly on nearly every channel, boarder issues were just as bad, and the FEMA fuck up of 05 was fresh in every Southerner's mind. Even feminism was heating up again after being stunted in the 90's.

Your ingredients allegory doesn't work when all the elements were there to begin with.

who wants their tax money providing food, safety, and a place to sleep to such a traitor? she shouldnt even be allowed in this country. if trump doesnt have her publicly executed he's a faggot

I was ten when this occurred, what happened?

Read up on Hurricane Katrina's aftermath.

Watergate

he could do it on stage tonight and only Huma would be truly upset

But think about how quickly he would get shut down if he tried to jump in too prematurely. Do you think 2007 was a good time to push right winged ideals? Are you really going to argue that the average burger was ready to accept right wing thinking *when ZIMBAWBE was on every normalfag's minds?

That implies Right-wing ideals are transient, passing fads rather than foundations of civilization. They might be bombarded by cuckening ideals, fag logic, and yid pollution, but they are always present in the heart of the White man.

You can also stop sagging anytime now.

While I don't know what ensured he was ready now, the world was a much different place 10 years ago, people still believed the MSM, there weren't enough "alternative" media sources, older normalfags weren't into social media and people believed that tech companies and the like were on the side of the people.
Trump never would've survived the MSM calling him racist and sexist back then.

Idk if this deserves a thread but GOD FUCKING DAMN!

LĂśGENPRESSE!
LĂśGENPRESSE!
LĂśGENPRESSE!

Do what they did in the first Godfather movie…

Please let the first black president be hanged as a traitor!

This feel I feel is unlike any feel I've ever felt before

Is this how Germans felt back in 1933? An invigorating feeling of justice and strength after so many years of soul-crushing despair?

Thread about it over here.

Watergate? I'll slaughter fate and slop your daughter's plate, then all the states can suck on my balls and snake til I nut up and cause a lake of sewage semen and sausage shakes!

Swinging my meat, a master butcher that's slicing slabs off of Ashton Kutcher while I smash the kush up

This election's extended a predilection to resurrect my dead erections, I get perspective when my head's ejected, guess we'll all just "blast off" snatch the pearls off Hill, leave a Senate Necklace, please don't forget the sentence!

#NoQatar
#DraintheSwamp

Thanks

CAN YOU POST THE LINK? I'd like either the link to Donald Trump's tweet or the link to the NYPost article.

I don't think Bernie's delicate hands can handle gripping a piano wire, and all the other people she backstabbed are dead.

1. You can’t be pardoned when you’re not charged.
2. Pic related.

Oh, fucking duh. Can't believe I forgot about that entire hurricane happening.

YOOO

That is THE most blatant thing I've seen in my life.

That's the same kike that was saying it was illegal to possess Hillary's email leaks. He's going all out to earn some special attention from the RWDS.

holy fuck, are they even trying anymore? This looks like it was pulled straight out of a poorly-done dystopic parody.

Luegenpresse indeed

While there may not have been "alternative sources" in the current sense, people still openly distrusted the government after Ruby Ranch, Columbine, patting down Whites in airports while 15 muds named mohhamd walk through freely, and the botched WTC building 7 collapse.

Social media just gave people the ability to talk more easily about these matters, it didn't start the discussion. As for claims of sexism and racism back then, Trump had already been a domineering attitude that television watchers were eating up on the Apprentice. It wouldn't work to ruin his image then, now, and in the future, and your pessimistic attitude is shit.

Thank you for pointing that out, user. That said, I have a feeling that Trump would have a LOT more resistance if he tried this 10 years ago. Thanks to king nigger's colossal fuck ups and the kike's activating it prematurely anyone with a spark of self awareness will side with the safe bet, Trump.

I think this is right.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788786885015457792
My twitter-fu is weak.

Are there any decent streams to watch in advance? i was on a chan stream before, was fun, i dont remember the link tho

Max kek. Are they fucking serious? That shit doesn't happen when the link breaks. This is straight up pulling the cord out of the wall socket levels.

POTUS News has never let me down with their streams, it's daily

Here's something similar from like a fucking decade ago or something

So lefties call Trump an «Octopus», but the real octopus that entangled all of America is the Shadow Government and its ugly branches.

Clinton will be kept around and legally required to wander the DC streets in nothing but her adult diapers, so as to keep her from overheating and passing out again.

Yeah, that one is completely fucked.

Where does the time go?

THE PEOPLE WANT BLOOD!

archive.is/jxg6R

WikiHillary for President

THIS IS HOW MENTALLY DEFECTIVE THEY ACTUALLY ARE

>I feel so much better knowing that the real Hillary Clinton that she refuses to show at debates, rallies, and interviews is so much more of a sociopathic lunatic than I originally believed!

Every. Fucking. Time.

TRUMP IN DA SWAMP, CHOMP, COMP, CHOMP!

DRAIN THE SWAMP
R
A
I
N

T
H
E

S
W
A
M
P

This is an advanced-level propaganda technique, and this cuck fuckface isn't doing it accidentally.

Step 1: Disarm your accuser by conceding the truth up front.
Step 2: Reframe the truth into something you like.
Step 3: Push your distorted version of the truth back out as if you're thrilled it came out
Step 4: Hire a good comedian for your son's bar mitzvah

The only effective countermeasure for this technique, apart from a quick gunshot of course, is to know your subject down to the molecule and bite down hard on a list of points you've practiced in advance. Force the fucker to acknowledge that Clinton won't regulate banks, that the banks have bought this courtesy with tens of millions of dollars, and that (if possible) the propagandist works for a corporation that gave her another million bucks.

This is a long slog, and it's not nearly as quick or as satisfying as just tossing a rope over a nearby lamppost, but it's good practice. If you can deal with Talmudic debate on this level, you're fit to handle any lesser rabbis they toss at you.

I don't know if your blind, but their propaganda techniques keep getting shittier and shittier. Back in the day, they used to be good, not anymore.

If dubs, public execution

At last, I truly see.

"if dubs x" never seems to work.

if dubs, this comment is false

Who are they fooling?

if dubs I get singles

Disgusting.

if dubs I get trips

It's because KEK lives in chaos, not order.

c-chaos you say?

Stop trying damnit

i'm just goldblumposting

(cHHecked!)

Agreed.

Why am I not surprised?

Sorry for unrelated but WTF is this?

truthfeed.com/breaking-trump-bypasses-the-north-korea-style-media-for-an-internet-post-debate-party/30640/
archive.fo/qwadC

BTW, those comments are cancer of the highest order. I hope all of those fuckers die of terminal cancer.

I love this movie
even though De Niro is an oildrilling dickhead

I hope Trump doesn't go too far on the Shadow Government line, because even though it is a completely serious problem/cabal which is the wet dream of conspiracy theorists everywhere, the shock and awe of the term and concept leaves him vulnerable to "being discredited" (despite being right) in the eyes of the public. In my mind, the reception can't be too much better than when Hillary ranted about the Nazi frogs. It's a little less ridiculous, but the kind of subject your normie associates with paranoid schizophrenics their conception of a conspiracy theorist.

I refuse to believe someone could impersonate a character as based as Travis withouth being a little bit based himself. The only explanation possible for POZZEDe Niro is that Jewlywood has some dirt on him and are blackmailing him

when an unstoppable meme hits and immovable meme what happens?

THY

WILL

BE

CHECKED

trumps way of bypassing any cutoffs, any snarky narrators, and just giving the biggest middle finger to the established media.

I actually hope he will buy a media outlet one day and just force things like the wikileak scandal into the narrative.

I think he's going to focus in on his "rigged system" talking point. The Project Veritas tapes are a killshot on that front.

No, I mean what's going to happen after the debate? I didn't understand.

RIGHT

WING

DEATH

SQUADS

what did he mean by this?

If fox is in any way unbiased during this debate, the question of wikileak will inevitably come up, and people will look it up, just like they did when trump mentioned Soros. this is in part pretty good for trump, since most people don't really know about the wikileak happenings, and as such will just search for them themselves instead of believing a given narrative. Since they were so scared of mentioning it that they even cut off someone's feed during the pre-debates, and then even went after a guy reporting on it on youtube via copyright system, people are completely blank on the subject, which will make them search for it themselves.
if trump plays his cards right, he can pretty much force the entire controversy to be put into the narrative.

All he has to do - and I hope someone from his campaign is reading this - is emphasise the complete lack of control that the average American has over the system

And HEAVILY emphasise that Clinton and co. have been part of this system as soon as they were given the smallest bit of power

You sounded reasonable until the very end CTR. Trump doesn't do narrative, and neither do we. GTFO.

I hope Hillary is executed for treason on national television.

I hope she's executed for the lulz on national television.

This is even better, plus dubs

Looks like the part of The Donald being played by Tim Curry

It would be a nice show, but they don't often execute for treason unless it's a summary military execution when caught in the act.

I'd watch!

jesus christ, i was talking about the narrative given by the media, you fucking retard. learn to read before posting.

Your observations are fair and sane, but what kind of fucking life is this to lead? Why do I have to monitor the fucking media with the concentration only the eye of a hawk is capable of?

I'd jerk off to that

trips confirm.

He even supported a documentary about autismand how vaccines cause it

Just leaving this here.

fucking anime weeb kill yourself. you are the cancer that is killing pol.

besides ryoko is clearly best girl prove me wrong spoiler you cant

IT'S ALL OGRE FOR HILLARY

Lets make Shrek into a symbol of antisemitism like Pepe

For real though, Holla Forums moeshit needs to fuck off.

It keeps the ctr cucks out.

What did he mean by this?

Checked

But MAGA was actually the Reagan campaign's slogan first

here friend

(checked)
I am now fully expecting this to happen.
I'll throw a fucking viewing party and sell t-shirts of her shitting herself on the noose.

The absolute mad man.

Tonight's debate will be taught in history class for the next thousand years.

I heard a Trump interview on the radio the other day (with (((Michael Savage)))) and when asked what his first action as president would be, he answered that he would "meet with Putin" because of the whole WW3 situation we have going right now. He also said that this would be BEFORE "the administration" begins.

I hope his first day after being inaugurated he does something to lock her up though.

Holy fuck, now we've reached fucking parody levels. Has anyone seen my sides?

shit lads.

Just make a LĂśGENPRESSE! general thread so everyone can contribute.

No it doesn't and anime and moeshit =/= Holla Forums so fuck off back to Holla Forums.

Or you can say that in trying to do both - regulate the banks and create jobs simultaneously - Hillary will end up accomplishing nothing

That it was such an unexpected and unfortunate Cohencidence.

Filter King is going to run with this. Just watch.

Forgive my youngfaggotry but I don't think the colour sound test screen is even used by anything anymore. Can anyone confirm?

LUGENPRESSE!

LUGENPRESSE!

LUGENPRESSE!

Checked kek and heiled

I'm sure the kikes are shitting their pants. Knowing the media won't control the masses any longer.

I hope she's sodomized on live television and a few am radio stations.

trump posting gets me every time

It's like you haven't watched one single Trump rally.
LOCK HER UP

So, you should all start thinking of memes to use to bring Obama under the guillotine after he tries to pardon Hillary.

We aren't letting them get away.

I'm pretty sure we're going right back to where we started in 4 years

The marxism you get taught in school generally lasts a lifetime. Trump is more of a breather before white america rots to her grave with plummeting birth rates

reinstalled.

Unfortunately, there's little to be done. There was a huge national outrage when Ford pardoned Nixon, but all that came of it was Ford not getting elected in 78.

I'm also fairly sure (but could be wrong) that Presidential pardons can't be overturned.

BETTER OUT THAN IN, I ALWAYS SAY

Obama will pardon her and dozens of other criminals.

But he won't pardon any Republicans. So we'll get to throw a lot of them in prison at least.

That better be a sardonic remark for your sake, little man.

Or America becomes a Hispanic super-power. That works

Estados Unidos… I can get used to that

That's a CTR lie user.
Trump's first incarnation was the origin of MAGA, get your facts straight.

I'd imagine that to be the case considering the legal protections against double jeopardy. The power also includes the ability to grant amnesty, including mass amnesty (as was the case when Jimmy Carter mass pardoned Vietnam War draft dodgers). If Trump wins, Obama will probably try to mass pardon illegal immigrants.

I don't even watch anime and havn't seen an anime in over a decade. I'll be honest Holla Forums's discussions of "best girl" I've never felt apart of but I now remember ryoko, though I've forgotten why, even her name.

I might be wrong and white folk will suddenly start fucking again once Trump gets elected :)

Time will tell

How much do you guys wanna bet that the very first question is something along the lines of "Mr. Trump, how can you defend muh Access Hollywood tapes? Did you sexual assault all those women?"

Better version

even if they're pardoned they can still be deported, being in the US illegally doesn't go through the criminal justice system but through an agency.

The color test screen is still used to this day. The indian head isn't, as it was used for CRT calibration.

Good choice of song friend.

This is now a Deus Vult thread.

Like nuclear fusion, they combine into a new meme element and release an amount of meme magic proportional to their before/after atomic weights.

Pretty safe bet, but I'm sure their focus will be on Trump's evasiveness when responding to Anderson Cooper's question, coupled with mention of howeverthefuckmany (discredited) accusers, and probably the octopus quote.

GUYS CC TRUMP THIS TWEET GET HIM TO RETWEET IT HOLY FUCKING SHIT

twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/565318490425688064

What is this tune?

Tweet it to people like Mike Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson first. They have a shitload of followers who will spread it.

Sorry, I couldn't hear her over the drum music

Literally a tumblr-tier argument

Archive everything first.
archive.is/cRzzB

/r/ing this kike's other webm where he says "don't look at wikileaks, it's illegal"?

Because eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. The founding fathers knew.

The debate of the ages is upon us.
Soon.

The door-to-hell is in Turkmenistan, not Azerbaijan. It's the future deportation point for all kikes of the world.

Two out of three of those tweets are soaked in benis envy. The left is quite fond of projection.

Speak for yourself, I'm barely having one eye open atm.

t. European

BLESSINGS TO TRUMP, MAGA OR GTFO!

I'm in Australia and I've been up all night for this.
Hush.

amen. always so glad to see vigilance for liberty alive, ty

POSSIBLE HAPPENING?

Lou Dobbs confirming the gag order on talking about wikileaks originates from Hillary.

Sorry if this is evidence of newfaggotry, but what would count as hard evidence of a gag order, besides actual e-mails or audio logs?

I'd never miss that shit for any reason on Earth tbh anyways. So now we wait.

Maybe ol' Lou is feeling guilty about the whole journalistic integrity he's supposed to have, and this is that shining through, not wanting a candidate to suppress disqualifying information from the news?

#DRAINTHESWAMP

He's been team Trump since the beginning, I honestly don't know how he stays on the air. I haven't been following him that closely though. Is there an instance where Dobbs has gone along with the bullshit?

Dobbs is just about the only MSM reporter I have respect for.

Anyone else here nervous as fuck? Its insane. I am watching the fate of my country unfold on live TV in a 90 minute segment.

SIEG HEIL

Its not just burgerland. It is no understatement to say the fate of the entire world rides at least partially on what happens tonight.

I'm not even from America and I can feel it.
This feels like the future direction of world politics.

Trump is going to be fucking Savage this Debate.
Debate Theme

What frightens me is that we stand at the precipice of potentially cataclysmic change and I am literally not sure if people are going to care. I am honestly half expecting people to see all of this corruption and still blindly follow the media as this sort of behavior becomes the new norm and status quo. That is fucking terrifying.

This is the real debate theme.

Don't follow people into oblivion, go on your own terms.

Fuck off nigger, we got a trap song literally called "Trumpsta", not this irrelevant awful-sounding shit

sauce?

I would have said most important day.

The life or death of our nation is 20 days away.

I'm going to keep working to better our world regardless of the obstacles and who sits in our oval office, I owe it to the world to use the resources I have been graced with to try and make an impact with my time on this Earth. I just worry for the type of Earth that will be, at this rate. I don't care if I am working out of a blast bunker in the aftermath of a Nuclear Fallout or working in a Utopian Paradise, I am going to aim to accomplish the same goals.

Nigger please.

Guys, i'm MAGA as fuck but I have a nagging doubt Trump's going to lock up Hillary. She's entirely too connected. Not only would he end up making a whole lot of the wrong kind of enemies, both in DC and in the underworld, he'd probably get bogged down as fuck after that. They wouldn't let him do anything on Capitol Hill, they'd sandbag the shit out of him and make him look ineffective.

Not that I don't want him to try, but I worry whether or not it's worth it, locking up that snake if it makes him a political pariah.

get a load of this fag.

Fuck bettering the world.
Better your people.

Aren't they one in the same?

You posted a 6.87MB gif that goes for less than 10 seconds and completely sucks.
You're only worried because you're stupid.
It's ok.

This post either means "one race da hoomin race xD" or "my nation's people are scattered around the whole world". Either way that's retarded.

It means we're all in the same boat together and if we sink the ship we all go the fuck down together.

What are you a fucking swede?

Then how do wars work?

Yea only if you let the retards who sank their own ship in. If you really want to make the world a better place you need to let them die.

AYY

Dubs confirm, Thunder Force IV OST is go.

This is fucking radical.

Priorities, lad. If your Somali and MidEastern friends shared that kind of attitude this might have worked, but there's this thing called in-group preference that really messes things up if you do not account for it.

No

At this point war at large means "MAD" as the phrase was coined, Mutually assured destruction, nuclear detonations leveling whole nations and we all end up with a husk of a planet that can barely support life.

As they say,

Do not want.

No need to be a fucking dick. It's a valid concern. I think Trump's going to do great things for the country but he's still got to play the game.

Nice trips, but no. There is no concern today only hype.

total

white whore post-menstrual communist gargoyles gagging on negro cock for shekels, for all of eternity.
this is the vision of the future. Boycott Sweden.

You sound like you haven't taken your redpills.

Every single one of those already hates his guts, he's got nothing to lose and everything to gain from locking her up

You are right about that but not even trying to have a decent outcome is stupid as fuck. We only get one chance at this and if we blow ourselves up we are all screwed, it doesn't matter who you are or what you look like. The only people that win are people like the Rothschilds who constructed an under-ice bunker in Antarctica in the event that shit hits the fan. Everyone else? We all fucking die horrible and agonizing deaths.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Get the fuck out.

Please stop talking.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever read today and I watched a lot of CNN shit.
You have no basis to back any thing you've said thus far. You only offer platitudes.

Savage.

This little sandbox conflagration is merely the overture. There will be A FUCKING He4She monstrous war

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? You think I'm saying this all blissfully unaware of the level of fucked up corruption in this world? Nah, I just see the bigger picture. You guys are probably aware of the underlying schemes for population control to establish NWO - by pushing for war you are essentially saying "Yes please, wipe us out and make room for your own machinations! Woo hooo! #1111!1!" and that is fucking stupid as shit.

There is a larger game afoot than either candidate, you've got to look past the shit that is in the public eye and understand the gameplan as time goes on. Trump and Hillary are both tools in a larger game, neither will bring us to the promised land of salvation and you are naive for thinking that they will, it's all parlor tricks and misdirection.

I doubt that is true, friend.

No, the people that win will be garbage people like you. Why are you even getting paid?

So you organize with the people that actually care for it, not some random spearchuckers and goatfuckers that move in to merely cover their basic needs for life. Consider Syrian "refugees", do you really think they care about the better future of the world, much less their country, if they don't stay and fight for it? What makes you think they will care for you instead?
You have very few commonalities and common struggles with these people, no matter how dangerous the envisioned future seems.

That's why I say again, in-group preference. Those who favor it will survive, like it's worked for billions of years, those who don't and will go against it (like your commie ass), won't.

What are you even doing?

Genesis has a ton of amazing OSTs.

Who the fuck do you think you are talking to?
The globalists love for people to believe that they are all the same because it makes them INTERCHANGEABLE which is the ultimate goal of communism and mammonism.
All you are saying is "Nuh uh I know more" without actually stating anything to back up your claims. You're just a fucking idiot if you think seeing the bigger picture means to ignore all the fine details.
Globalism's ultimate goal is the abolishment of the individual.
And saying we have to unprioritize ourselves to help subhumans is counter-intuitive to actually making the world a better place.
These people are violent and stupid and evil and you want to waste resources in dire times to help them?

This was but a preview of the slaughter that is to come. Here Trump could be seen lifting the veil to display but a smidgen of his true power level.

savage

savage

savage

:^)

HOLY SHIT

It's really happening isn't it?

Don't worry user, he's clearly a fucking idiot.
He sounds really young too, I bet he recently migrated from Reddit or halfchan.

That's as retarded as this guy

Not everyone that has a different opinion is a shill. I agree with you 90% but not everything needs to be solved with bombs and bloodshed. Maybe I am naive or stupid for thinking that but that is just where I stand.

You are right but we are literally teetering on the edge of WW3 with Russia/Korea/Israel/USA and others all having nukes which are a fuckton worse than chucking spears. I am not saying you are wrong in thinking that there are fucked up people who poison the world but if shit goes down as well it might we are all literally fucked.

Okay, I agree with you and I agree with you about the globalist agenda creeping toward us which I am no fucking fan of but how do we stop such a thing without ridiculous amounts of collateral damage? I agree, look at TV and what we are being influenced with and it is deviation from norms, race mixing, gender fluidity, that sort of shit and it all has become mainstream and popular and it is the NORM we are showing our kids growing up but how do we stop it? SOLUTIONS, not just "blow derm erp wit der bombs den u fixt it!" Let's have a legitimate discussion in our false anonymity, let's talk about how to better the world in our surveillance state and actually offer solutions. I am all for that.

re start the iron guard but this time kill that faggot fucking monarch

She looks like the grown up version of one of those kids without brains born to those Facebook evangelicucks.

Your assumptions about me are false. We are not enemies, user.

You continue ignoring that not everyone de facto shares your own struggles and visions, and what's worse that everyone has the same level of intelligence needed to accept them even if they don't right now.

Seriously, just replace "global unification against the Rothschilds" with anything else you think is moral and important, and the same non-sequitur will come up again and again.

First example of that globalist non-sequitur appeared with the first Christian missionaries who went to Africa and America. How did converting the locals and teaching them European morals turn out?

Vote for Trump.
If the globalists fully play their hand then we can all watch the world burn. There is no alternative, we are approaching a flashpoint and democracy is the first and last peaceful measure against bloodshed.

Adalia? The comparison is striking.

I live in burgerland. The Iron Guard was mostly made up of youth, but today we don't have much of a young population and everyone of worth like me is already brain-drained out of the country, thanks to (((globalism))).

Don't forget about Haiti. The French gave them equal rights and the Hatians killed everyone. including the french/hatian mulattoes.
Every attempt to rebuild Haiti just immediately fucking collapsed whenever the Europeans would leave.

You're a fucking dickhead. If I say you're shit then I think you're shit. If you wanna pretend we're friends then go right ahead, it doesn't make it so. Fucking wankdog buddhist prick shitting up my thread.

I'm not sure what that is.

LOL WHAT A FUCKING FAG!!

What? Did that guy read from a teleprompter that he has AIDS?

Alright, level with me then - I don't feel that I am standing on a soap box and preaching something wholly impossible, why is trying to discuss something that isn't literally the nuclear option in a civilized manner wrong?

I honestly can't see myself voting for either establishment candidate in good conscience. I don't know what the fuck I am going to do on election day, I have secretly been hoping some twist of fate would show me a third option but right now it just seems impossible. I had considered voting third party or writing in Sanders or something but more than likely both options would result in Hillary's victory and that is terrifying to me after all of this filth has come out about her. I like Trump and I agree with the reasons why people are supporting him but I can't vote for a man that I fully expect to walk into a negotiation and tell the other guy to fuck off and fling us directly into a shitstorm WW3. Doesn't that scare you guys?

It's the kid.

I know right?

checked
that aids nigger never fails to make me laugh.
its so absurd.

FEELING HOPEFUL TONIGHT, LADS

Yes.
That was from the DNC. The whole thing was just a clusterfuck from beginning to end.

HITLER DUBS CHECKED

It's such a pointless fucking lie too. Why make him say that?

I won't attack you. You have done nothing to deserve it and I simply won't do it. I just wanted to have a legitimate discussion because we all share something in common that we are all 8ch, whatever that's worth and says about us. I have been on chans for longer than I'd ever like to admit and that in and of itself means that we share something, we are the fucked up children of the internet and tonight is potentially one of the most important nights of our lives. Why can't we cut the bullshit and ad hominem and talk with civility?

2006:

No Twitter
No Facebook (outside .edu)
No iPhones

Much different world user

The average bluepilled half a tard that we all were at one point. Who through trial and tribulations begins to think for himself.

4 is what the world will look like if Hillary wins. But in this universe we will make sure that doesn't happen.

ARE YOU A FUCKING ANIMAL OR SOMETHING?

Normies had zero chance to get redpilled back then since the internet was only for nerds. The internet broke the Jewish stranglehold on information. That's the biggest difference imaginable. Trump is barely winning now. Back then he would have lost.

I heard this song on the radio a couple weeks ago and thought of this webm, and Trump.

Imagine Trump calling out the Shadow Government live on stage at the debate. You know he won't miss the opportunity.
He's approaching Andrew Jackson levels of based.

Naw man, even Buddhists know that they can't co-exist with people who are truly different.
I.E. Buddhists in Burma actively hunting and killing Muslims and burning entire villages to the ground.

Okay you have to be a troll, you do know that Bernie is a warhawk just like Hillary is?
Bernie has never done anything good ever. When Ron Paul was sticking it to the Rothschilds by trying to audit the fed, Bernie agreed to join him on the bill than completely blocked it once Paul needed him to actually sign it.
Fuck that old Jew and fuck you for being a low T. Toxiplasmosis induced zombie.

You say you won't attack me then call me a fucked up child and tell me you think my words are bullshit.
Worst of all you're talking about sharing something with me.

THERE IS NO GOD
IT IS YOU WHO IS MENTALLY ILL

The press must know the leaks have Pedowood-tier stuff.

It's not "wrong" in the manner you stated (as in morally wrong I presume), it's half-baked projection from being raised in a European society with little speculation of the machinations of the outside world. "Diversity" lowers trust between people from the smallest level of communion (a family) to the biggest level (the nation). If you want evidence, I'd be much obliged to post it.

If you think you can make the big difference in the world by thinking people of all races can mix together into an indistinguishable new homogeneous community, then I am listening as to how you'll achieve it because I've never again seen such a thing happen in all of history.
Up to now, it's only happened in fiction books that somehow pass for reality.

BECAUSE YOU DO NOT ARGUE.
Everything you've said was not an argument.
All you have been doing is asking people to accept your shitty opinion without offering any reason as to why your opinion is valid.

The Clinton machine is going to go on the super-offensive at the beginning by trying to put Trump on the defensive with the false sex allegations. I wonder how he's going to squash it – and if Trump is able to then the rest of the debate is going to be some of the most entertaining political television we'll ever witness.

Holy shit. Youtube link to spread among normies:

ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=tydRQuzedy0

Hopefully he pulls out a musket and shoots her.

ONLY VIOLENCE IS VALID
Government has made this explicit
lol ayyliums

Best gril coming through, anyone else is complete heresy

Good point. There are some fucking hard buddhists.

HAI guise
SOME GUY ROSE FROM THE DEAD, I SWEAR I AM NOT A LIAR

MAKE IT HAPPEN

This. Cialdini product I suspect.

That doesn't stop you from coming back, amice

top song lad

I got Jim's preferential pink treatment. It would be for the best if we have nothing to do with your nutjob totalitarian empire.. but hey, it's not like we got a choice,

This is a better thread theme and it's dripping with leftism.
Gas yourself user.

He didn't seem very positive

you sure you were replying to me?

You ok buddy

Just Me or do the Tunnel Lenses Look like (((brackets))) as if she's the Kike's Eye or something

lol

I didn't say you are a fucked up child or did I say it in a derogatory manner, I said that WE, all of us, are the fucked up children of the internet. We have been twisted and shaped by chans and the darkest recesses of the internet.

I don't think that, I think we can have a society where cooperation is the primary objective and shady dealings are absolutely and without mercy destroyed. We all work toward a common goal which is our long term survival as a species and we all benefit equally from the fruits of our labor.

Anyone got a stream link anyway for the debate? We might as well can this whole discussion idea because it clearly isn't happening here and I've got things I need to be doing. Still, I wish you all only the best and I appreciate you all as human beings. I hope that Cthulu or Nuclear Winter or Ebolachan are kind to you lol

I'm just going to lurk, be easy friends

Meme and meme harder.

category 2, pretty mellow

WILL YOU FUCK OFF?

he will make candles from her cankle fat and burn them every year on "National Internet People Day".

Why are you so upset? Thou art mad, Brethren? I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself but seriously, why has any of what I said upset you so much?

Is this true about Bernie? I'd appreciate evidence because if so I will definitely be changing my stance on him, particularly the Fed with Paul

link to full vid?

He's a cool dude.

fucking KEK

I see no plan in which foreigners are mandatory. I at least expected you to show me a plan in which they're at least on an equal level of help as the locals, and I didn't get such a plan too.

Is not an argument, only a vision. Good or bad, it still needs to pass a whole lot of steps to even get past the 'idea formed in the head of an ideas guy' level and get into the 'successfully applied into the real world' level.

THIS is the biggest waste of the precious time you are so keen on saving. To plan on ideas that have not even been tested, more so succeeded, once in reality. That's why movements like conservatism (not the kike kind) and fascism are getting more welcome by the day, they actually offer solutions that stand the test of time and a lot of people live to even tell the story of such solutions.

These are all over the internet lad, there are 3-4 styles. Suit yourself with what's most comfortable.

Stop replying to him, he doesn't even argue.
He's either retarded or a troll, neither of which you'll convince of anything.

In the words of Paul himself.

This Godawful Texan makes a solid case.Don't make me hate you for this.

Awful?

they are

Maybe you're too much of a pessimist. Or afraid you're gonna get emotionally influenced and change your already emotionally influenced opinions if you so much as speak to the opposition :^)

We do polite alot different up in the far north.

I found a link, thanks user! Anyway, yes, you are right and it probably is a waste of time to theorize governments that will never come to pass but I look at it from the perspective of a physicist - look at guys like Einstein, Newton, guys like that. They didn't have experimental data nor real world results to back up their theories, they came up with creative solutions that worked in their minds, they were less physicists and more artistic visionaries in that respect - when Einstein dropped the bombshell of Special and General Relativity and ideas like time dilation at speed and in great gravitation it was not something that had been experimentally proven but the theoretical substance of the ideas was strong enough that he pursued it and advanced society a great deal. That is why I stand by discussions like this, any one of us could be the visionary who, if their ideas were enacted, could make brilliant strides forward for humanity.

Why do I have to argue? We can discuss ideas without having to fight and constantly try to disprove one another. I used to share that mindset, I used to get on chans and fight tooth and nail to prove an idea but it is just not the right way of accomplishing things, all it does is drives us all further apart rather than actually accomplishing anything of worth for anyone involved.

Ultimately we are all different, we all have led drastically different lives but we have arrived here together and we all undoubtedly have quite a lot in common that we don't even realize. We don't need to fight.

Proof that you can't argue.

Mate you don't need to worry about nuclear weapons in an orchestrated WWIII scenario. If the ruling classes wipe us all out they'd have no sheep left to exploit

FFFUUUUU

I am greatly upset by this. What do you all know about Gary Johnson and Jill Stein?

I can't believe after all that Bernie has said and done this is how he actually leads himself. The federal reserve is a twisted institution and it is quite honestly heartbreaking that Bernie proved to be in their pocket. Abolish. 100%.

Okay, I'll bite but first of all, sell me this pen - explain to me WHY we need to argue in the first place, what can me verbally smashing your face in accomplish that us having a polite and dignified discourse cannot? I laid out my argument against argument, your turn to argue, friend.

Yes, they would never want to wipe everyone out but it is completely conceivable to wipe out upwards of 90% of the population to make the remaining populous easier to manage and control and further to assure the indefinite survival of the descendants of the rich ruling class.

Their ideal society is this:

10,000 uber wealthy businessmen, bankers, that sort of individual
1,000,000 literal slaves, no rights, nothing, just forced labor to provide for the uber wealthy whatever service they require.

Einstein actually had a plan and evidence to back his theories up (it wasn't Einstein who invented the theory of relativity but that's a story for another time), which actually convinced people. He didn't sit there like, "hey guys what if time and space were collaborating together" and expected others to do the work for him (to either prove or disprove his theory). He actually worked and tried to convince people that his model was true.

You have failed to even make any kind of plan to share your vision with others. You fail at goddamn step one. You are not like Einstein or Newton in any sense. And unlike relativity, relations between races and nations are phenomena readily observable with already thousands of years of written history, going around in a never-ending circle on top of that. Same goes for the idea of global union, it's at least 200 years old already. You're not bringing anything actually new and innovative to the table.

But how would they make that much money with only 1.000.000 people to exploit?

Why even go through the whole globalisation process they're going through if less people to exploit is more ideal? :/

Gary Johnson is fucking nuts, and a weirdo who has none of the character and intelligence that Ron Paul had. He also once threw a gun that a supporter had given to him as a gift into the fucking Trash at the convention it was given to him.

And Jill Stein is basically saying that if you choose between Trump or Hillary you should vote Trump. She has no illusions about not winning but she sees Trump as the only way to avoid nuclear war and rebuild relations with the world. Trump has been the defacto anti-war candidate this entire election against anyone he has faced. He has not talked about fighting anyone aside from ISIS, and even says it would be good to work with Iran in the middle east rather than continue this feud that's been going on since Israel appeared onto the scene.

Yes, relativity was an old theory but the combined ideas of relativistic time dilation and bending of light and space time due to gravitation as an amalgam was Einstein.

I was hoping to hear your ideas, not to share my own. I have ideas which I feel would be serviceable but the ridiculous difficult of enacting those ideas makes it not at all worthwhile for me to pursue those. We only have a limited amount of time on this earth and for me I will be spending my time pursuing other ideas such as a deeper understanding of Electromagnetism and continue the work of Tesla. I could explain in brief but I really wanted to know where you all stood, what you all would consider a perfect society.

That is actually a very good argument in favor of Trump. You have given me a fair deal to consider and consider I shall during this debate. Thank you, user.

The primary objective is assuring that control is theirs when the house of cards collapses - simply eradicating most of the planet would not be guaranteed to accomplish this goal, that is why they lust after first the "one world government" without borders and without identity, the ultimate cosmopolitanism which robs all involved of any identity or pride in oneself and instead focuses it on pride in an idea which is not their own but belongs to the uber wealthy. This is not a short term goal for them, this is the long game, hundreds of years from now that is how they would like the world's issues to have resolved.

who's fucking ready?

I'll probably continue this after the debate, because it's starting in like 3 mins.

checking those fine fine digits mein herr.
kek mit uns

And have you found your identity? America's founding fathers' ideology was based on the Enlightenment (old-school rationalism/ freemasonry), but the blood of the colonists was British

Are you leaning more towards Britishness or Europeanism?

Sounds great. I will keep the tab open and be watching alongside you, user. Let's discuss the results of the debate and continue our discussion afterward.

I want a public execution

M8, speaking as someone who at least has an inkling of the intricacies of the inner workings of the fucking DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF EAST GERMANY.. You are out of your fucking depth.

The Green party was set up in the late 80s so as to make sure that West Germany didn't amass nuclear fucking weapons in anticipation of invasion by the fucking USSR, you historically illiterate nigger.

no, the 12-year-old rape victim whose rapist she successfully defended (and laughed about it later) is still alive.

"bigly" why does he keep saying this?

Why is he so much more cool than Hillary in every way?

Big League

fuck off to Reddit.