CNN discussing what Trump needs to do to win tonight's election

CNN discussing what Trump needs to do to win tonight's election.

Can you guess what they say?

hmm, I bet they saying he need to apologize to his (fake) victims. And I bet they saying bringing up Clintons health is bad and will make him look like a fool.

how close am I?

Worst acting I've ever seen. He was clearly expecting that to happen.

Always do the opposite of what jews say.

Not very, but good guess.

BEEEEEEEEEEP?

apologize?
fuck that

find a way to beat hillary's 6

percentage

point

lead?

Nice guess bro. You win an aids frodo.

holy fuck what in the actual shit

SHUT IT DOWN

Pure gold

I love this fucking election

did they ever get him back on?

Nigga, you know they found his dead body two days later

Don't know but I very highly doubt it.

It's truly the greatest entertainment.

Doubt it, he said the cut signal trigger word.

His twitter is a high grade matzo fest right now.

Appeal to women, minorities, and Mexican nationals but not Russian nationals

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA

SHUT IT DOWN

Yes what a sucky coincidence. as he furiously rubs his hands under the desk

CNN will say Trump needs to apologize to all of the women that he has hurt and he needs to apologize for being a big meany to the sweet Hillary who didnt do nuffin. They'll also throw in -that talking about Wikileaks, O'Keefe or the National Enquirer is taking the low road and will only go to prove his ties to Russia.

As a bonus Wolf Blitzer will have some one from the Trump camp on and ask them the same question at least 4 times.

Are they even trying anymore?

Did they ever try to begin with?

He committed suicide right afterwards, 12 shots from a nailgun to his sternum, a real shame

Sub par effort

Only .025 cents have been deposited into your bank account.

Do better

He really should just give it up, no-one is going to buy that bullshit.

HOLY SHIT

Who do they think they're kidding? It's like a bad comedy sketch about media bias.
Even soviet era Pravda would cringe at this

I honestly can't tell if this is a parody or an obvious joke.

I feel like I've just come out of an MKULTRA program or something

That's a good way to put current year.

The only thing that provides me comfort in these bizarre times are tendies and chocolate milk

CNN averages about 650k viewers, many of those being TVs blaring away in airport lounges. Fash the Nation gets about 100k intentional listens and downloads per episode. TRS and Daily Stormer combined rival CNN in the ratings.

Off offhandedly mentions wikileaks, cut immediately afterwards. The US really is a police state, they just fear pushing us too far because we are armed.

It only appears that way because the ones feeding you information are evil.

Is the full segment available anywhere?

This record has been corrected.

I don't think this is true. If you can find data to back it up not relevant how cherry picked it is as long as it's 1. Post-primaries 2. From an actual ratings source; 5-day avg viewership from certain poor weeks would probably be the lowest but I'm not sure where to find the data I'd love to whip up a infograph comparing it unfavorably to the combined viewership of the major (((alt right))) podcasts. Despite their cuckoldry, it's very good optics.

The other thing I'll need if anyone has it is a screencap of FTN viewer counts, because they got shoahed from soundcloud last weak

Keep this thread bumped. It may be ignored as the thread's thumbnail is broken.

4 replies, and none of them are telling you the truth. He was back on and he was allowed to finish his point.

Still makes for a funny clip though.

You want to know what's sad?

As shitty as journalists are, they still convince an important percentage of the population that votes.

Just remember that people that watch hours of this thinly veiled propaganda call themselves "educated voters".

check'd and kek'd

Bullshit.

Thanks for correcting the record.

It doesn't matter that he came back on. The message was disrupted and the information he was sharing halted midstream, which will diminish its impact on those watching.

Even if he did come back on we must consider when he reappeared. Was it during a time in which CNN assumed less people would be watching?

CNN's ratings just got 10 points lower

Or perhaps the producer who cut the feed was reprimanded for being too obvious.

Journalists are irrelevant. Its all the propaganda jewish writers massage into the pop culture that really pushes their narratives.

This is rage inducing.
Nigger Faggot is the worst.

Yes he was let back on. But they changed the question a bit to keep him from bringing up wikileaks again.

That woman at 9 mins in, I've seen her in a bunch of clips and she always kicks ass. Who is she?

Kayleigh Mcenany

Thanks mate.

would be better if they didn't add their own effects

This is true, they needed the 30 seconds before cutting to the black supporter too.

Rage inducing video, didn't even include the war vet who talked of Israel/Iran getting censored.

The worst part is the women who defend Clinton when confronted with BC's rapes and sexual assaults or HRC's enabling or even worse, HRC getting a pedo rapist off and laughing over it. Often the same women who attack Trump the most over these lying whores come out to try destroying his campaign within a month of the election date.

MAXIMUM KEK CNN BTFO

you're forgetting this is the same faggot that told his viewers reading the wikileaks drops was highly illegal but its okay if he does it because he's part of the media and they get an exception for whatever reason. so no they're not trying anymore.

Shill not even once.

Sorry?

You're welcome.

Question, can I tweet a webM?

This!
The bitch nearly dies from acute triggering.

Holy shit I cannot stop laughing, I'm posting this one to goybook and twatter, holy shit it's so fucking obvious.

The damage control is off the charts

Please tell me this isn't real, Ameribros

I know British media is pretty biased, but this clip is just comical. Its like some sort of dystopian sci fi movie.

Kind of makes you wonder whether the guy is now hanging from his ankles in a basement somewhere.

For all those with Twatter, apparently #IfTheMediaRiggedTheElection is trending.

Let's take it over.

Be sure to use popular nomalfag memes to aid you.

swift and fucking brutal.

I made the video into an MP4, so tweet it out to fuckin whoever.

user made this earlier.
Take it with you.

Danke.

For sharing with goys

Good work.

I think it's the same kike that was saying possession of the email leaks was illegal and we should all just get our information from them instead of the primary source.

Yeah I think so too.

nice dubs.

Bump

I just always have to wonder if they believe their own shit or not. This is flat out embarrassing.

that is the retarded brother of the governor of NY.

Journalists don't have to be your audience. Journalists are over.

Yeah, me, and actually lawfag, had to tell my family that yes, many people are busted for cheese pizza when a burglar anonymously tips off the cops and gives back the hard drive.

No, they don't.

All these jews reported on Trump's 1995 tax return that was released illegally.

HYPE

THEY CUT THE FEED! THEY CUT THE FEED!

=HOLY FUCK, THEY CUT THE FEED!==

THE KIKES ARE GETTING DESPERATE

MY SIDES ARE FUCKING NUCLEAR