To: CTR/DNC- A Modest Request

Dear CTR/DNC white knights,

First off, I would like to apologize for all of this. Right now, because of the politicians and billionaires involved in all of this insanity, you have been dragged into this spot in which you are made to say things. The world has been cracked and imperfect for many a year, and it's finally gotten to the point in which it completely breaks. As such, the powers that be have apprehended you and made you to work in such a degrading way. Just as we are forced to work to save our country, you are forced to work so someone can save themselves.

With that, I move to the point of this letter- why. Why are we doing this, and why are you doing this. By now, you have lurked and posted in our threads, enough to actually see their content. Know now that the content you find in the stickies IS REAL. We have found what your masters have done, and we, as those who have pierced the veil, have made a call for Justice. Those who employ you know this, and are scared. We have found the crack in their armour and have begun to tear away, just as you are forced to try and patch it up.

We know that you can see this. We know that somewhere, you know this is all true and that the claims we have made are just. We know that you are aware that the content in which you are trying to use and disinformation you attempt to spread is an act in futility. We, in this board, can see through your efforts.

I myself would personally congratulate you. You've done well for such a long time to keep this charade alive. You have all but destroyed halfchan, which was a tremendous task… But know that we call them halfchan for good cause. They are half the board we are. We here are stronger, more resilient, dedicated, more intelligent- if halfchan were the children we once were, Holla Forums is the adults we were meant to be. We have come here, and in our quest for truth, we have been found wanting, and in this hour, we have finally found vindication- and with it, an insurmountable strength.

So, it is here where I implore you:

Stop. Stop your futile efforts and throw off your shackles. Come here and help us. I recognise your talents (however wasted and tarnished they are from working with the filth you are fed), and know that your skills would be of appreciated use, here. You would be of fantastic help to spread our findings to those you have blinded.

But even if you choose not to come and help… I am telling you to stop. What you are doing in attempting to hinder our quest for truth is killing our country, our home. For too long we have been exploited, and by contributing to the machinations of those in high places, you are continuing to poison your homeland by allowing the "mighty" to trample it. You must understand that by contributing to this, you are trying to bring forth a terrible plague that will engulf us all, including yourselves, your lovers… Your children.

I do this as I wish to make a world free from corruption where all nations may work in harmony for the betterment of mankind (a sentiment not shared by some of my colleagues, unfortunately), but above all, I am trying to make a place where I can bring a child of my own and know that they will thrive. The world you are trying to uphold is a dangerous and vile place-someone not fit for a child already, and you are working to make it worse!

Please… I ask you to stop. Please see reason in our goal, and know that it is just. Fight the corruption in which you are enslaved and free your future.

Otherwise, step aside. We have finally found what we have searched for all these years, and with it, we have called for Justice. We will not be denied.

Thank you, and may God help you in your choice.

With sincerity,

The People.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tldr; ctr are fags

Essentially.

Bump

Even though you try to extend the olive branch, these kind of people will spit on it. The only solution is extermination, for they are too far gone to be saved.

May god have mercy on their souls, for we will not

meh, for all of it, if Trump wins I'll be content to say "Good game, ya cheated and lost, reflect on that" but if their shenanigans compounded with the rest weighted the scale just enough to destroy America, heads will need to roll.

the next and only step from here is first to demoralize them into killing themselves. It would be humane if they were to just be put down out of their pathetic, miserable, existence they call a human life.

War soon. We're all here because we want to NOT beat these people to death with crowbars in the streets, but it's all probably inevitable, anyway. The Establishment has no fucking shame. They'll steal the election and dare us to do something about it, and then we will.

That's nice, but CTR isn't here. Their handbook states that they only go to forums/message boards with a minimum of 50,000 users and social media.

8/pol/ is ~3000 users and doesn't link to social media, thus it would be a waste of time and resources. 8/pol/ aggregates and spreads information to the larger sites, but 8/pol/ itself is unknown. Keep it that way.

low energy

I kek'd

Found the CTR.

I thought that was just IP blocks and there are significantly more of us?

alexa puts 8ch.net at about 45k/day

You are correct.

Alexa only monitors the people who have the Alexa toolbar installed. So, this site (not just Holla Forums, but the whole site) has 45,000 people with a toolbar installed? For fuck's sake …

Could the CTR source be ip range banned?

No, because they use proxies. A better question is, why aren't you using a proxy when posting here?

i think the 45k is after adjusting, could be misinterpreting the random traffic reporter websites though.

Anyone who says this place is free of shills is either a shill themselves or delusional. The torrent of shitposting and slide threads created shortly after midnight EST last night is but one example.

8ch frowns on range bans. If you get caught up in a range ban, a simple post on /sudo/ gets it lifted.

you've got to figure at least a decent portion of the shtposts are edgy memesters, doing it for free, that think they're funny.

A lot of the time Holla Forums is shitposting on Holla Forums. Hang around long enough and you know exactly which buttons to push and how much pressure to use. Switch up proxies or use TOR and have a laugh while Holla Forums loses its shit screaming for mods and jackhammering the report button.

But if you check the board log, it's astounding just how many reports get dismissed. I figure the biggest reason is because the dozen or so volunteers we have are the ones actually shilling for shits and giggles. They dismiss any reports on their own personal posts.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

That shit is cuckchan tier annoying as shit. Like we don't have enough morons here without people LARPing.

It's just the way it goes. Holla Forums is Holla Forums's worst enemy sometimes. People should learn to just ignore trolls. But, hey, at least the vols are still handing out perma-bans for anyone saying mean things about Trump.

That is their aim but obviously they arent achieving it.

I presume that is because most larger sites of ~50,000 users have measures in place to stop the type of coordinated spam that CTR creates. For example they force you to tie your account to your real identity and then ban your account.

Left with few alternatives they would be forced to post on places like here just to give the impress they have been doing something.
Even though its completely pointless for the reasons you pointed out, they still get paid. Which is the main thing for most working people.

My guess for this statistic is that people are getting angry and banning people for emotional reasons and then later when the ban is reviewed in the cold light of day its obviously not a legit ban,

Speaking as a less pol-ish person who mostly comes here for the happenings, (I came here for gamergate) I should remind you all that many good, intelligent people find your racism to be distasteful and unnecessary, and a turn off for joining discussion here.

We're not shills, we dont necessarily dispute the facts, but we're also NEVER going to hate jews and niggers like you guys do. We think white supremacists look stupid and insecure. We think Hitler was a cowardly monster who killed himself like a bitch when he lost.

These things keep you from connecting or spreading your message to many potential allies, and maybe it's not just CTR that needs to change, pol. I KNOW blacks are less intelligent and more violent. But I dont care, I KNOW they are also people like me who have feeling and dreams and families, so I dont hate them. And if you want more allies you shouldnt either.

Josh Dolin

Adrienne Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

Goobergate is constantly still being brought up by shills as a way of saying "lol u lose cuz bunch of autistic retards worried about muh pr did."

To the CTR pretending to be Holla Forumsacks in this thread.

You wiull never win, we can identify your speech patterns, you stand no chance, just give up.

We can identify all the files you post, how long they have been used, how many times you posted, from where you posted.

We have dozens of fake facebook accounts set in ghost proxies to distract you, you however got caught in our first attempts, you are complete amateurs, your posts reek of female attitute and entitlement, your jokes are not funny, and your tough patterns are identifiable, you type and write in a very distinguishable left-wing manner.

Seriously you should know your place by now and stop messing with us, the big goys.

Do you think we really are all just larpers?

Do you realize there is a life after we stop shitposting?

We are going to hunt you down after the election, every single one, we will put you in chairs, mock you, beat you up and throw you in a ditch.

Do you think thats empty thread? We have dozens of victims to prove what we are capable off.

Please CTR, if yoiu value what is left of your miserable life, watch video related.

You little sissies are in WY over your head and capabilities, run while you can.

Don't let CTR make you paranoid either, there's a lot of that here as well and it breaks cohesion.

Just being honest with you folks, I'm not here to tell you to stop doing what you do, just offering the perspective of a somewhat outsider, which is a valuable perspective in any situation. I'm glad as fuck that pol exists, I'm glad that it's mobilized to take down these establishment fucks and I want to help if I can.

There's a brevity of content if you understand the context. This is an anonymous imageboard. Defining 'we' and 'you guys' is futile in this context, everything is judged on the merits of the arguments presented. No one gives a shit what you think about groups that may or may not be affiliated with the ideas you hold about the individuals behind the posts. You'll never be accurate with such drawn out extrapolations, your bias is holding you ransom, faggot.

Dude you came here and accused us of racism.

Did you not see the "too extreme for 4chan" banner?

This is not a place for the weak of heart, and if you were on Holla Forums for a few months you would already have realized you are menbtaly ill (literally) if you are not a racist, regardless of what braindead normies think.

newfags should lurk at least a few months before posting, otherwise nobody will care or bother with what you have to say.

What

Are

You

Doing

Here

Then?

Go back to reddit dickhead

I'm mentally ill if not not racist in what sense? Do I literally need to hate niggers so much that I want to see them suffer or die? That reeks of mental illness and personal insecurity to me. I like racist humor, I'm not saying people should never use the word nigger or whatever. But it's herd to tell where the line is, how much people really hate niggers here. I'd like to live in a world where I can joke about niggers, with niggers instead of from the safety of my Caucasian safe-space.

That's another thing, gamergate often saw pol as another kind of sjw, obsessed with racial identity politics that are becoming obsolete.

Fucking 125 IQ normalfags stinking up the place. This is sacred ground, this is not a place for the uninitiated to visit and be smothered with peace and love. Go back to Reddit if you want your degeneracy to be embraced, this is the innermost sanctum of the meme wizards of our age, and you either fit in or you be made an example of.

GTFO

told you, mang. This place is where the prime happenings occur. I will say I admire the honesty, don't take me for some delicate flower. I can handle all the nigger jokes you got. Here's my favorite:

What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?

Niggers

Im not the guy you are replying to, but the reason why GG was so successful is because it relative normies were encouraged to use Holla Forums tactics. Even thought they didnt know it.

People had forgotten that if your telling the truth you dont need to back down. But you need to be able to hide your fucking power level in order to communicate with the normies in the first palce.

he's here because he's paid to be here.

See how easy this is?

Either lurk more and come to terms with your own insecurity of thought or fuck off, you think we haven't been through this a thousand times? We're not here to spoonfeed every newfag that stumbles in from reddit.

You don't hate a group of people who have stupid and violent dreams that can potentially impact the well being of you or your loved ones. There is no one who can help you then, your altruism and empathy will not be returned by these stupid and violent people as they lack the fundamental capacity.

Maybe if they survive the impromptu RWDS courts, but otherwise I don't want them. Die CTR.

And when you're family is getting raped in all holes by sand niggers remember that they have 'feeling' and dreams and families too, so don't hate them.

In other words, you're a Milo fanboy who likes to feel extra edgy by coming here besides just going to r/The donald and cuckchan, got it.

I forgot to spoiler that second image, my mistake.

Enjoy dying because you're a fucking faggot in WW3. Your kind will be bullet magnets from both sides.

Why I hate kebabs
By user.

My home country is being overrun by kebabs, this has been going on for some time but lately it has picked up speed. In small numbers they can behave themselves and go about their own business without much fuss. But what happens when more kebabs show up? Then it starts to go to shit, as is instructed by that holy kebab book (no not the Koran, the other one the one with all the fuckedup shit in it that follows the live of their accursed prophet(This is only applicable to religious kebabs, the other kebabs are just fucked up right away)). Now we have no-go zones, which are areas where the emergency cervices don`t go without police protection. We have kebabs committing crimes and violent acts (the government does give handouts so no-one is stealing to get food) my GF gets called a whore at least once a week while cycling to work (by kebabs). The kebabs know how to abuse the wellfare system. I know of a kebab family whereby the mother is disabled/ill and she needs help around the house. Luckily for her she has nine kids living at home (some are adults), but in order to get the kids to work she needs a personal budget from the government (personal budget meaning that the government pays the kids to clean the house). Another example is a kebab family with seven disabled kids and an eight on its way. This family needs to get around so they get a minivan paid for by the government, neither parents have worked a day in their lives.
The thing with kebabs is that they are severely inbred, all these generations of cousin fucking has caused some serious damage to their genetic fitness. These kebabs come over here, start breeding and start popping out retarded kid after retarded kid. The healthcare system is getting swamped and White children are being denied treatment because we 'need' to spend those resources on Achmed the retarded kebab. Instead of seeing how we can advance our own medicine we are wasting resources on seeing how many retarded kebabs we can fit into minivans.

And that is why I hate kebabs, nigger and kikes is a whole other story.

And you`re a faggot for thinking about Muh PR

There is only one race, the White race.

Pic related. Gr8 post m8

Lol, you are the reason gamergate failed. Muh PR, muh intelligence, muh virtues. Intellectuals don't accomplish shit, and the media will relentlessly slander you and lie about you no matter how much of a good goy you are. If you really were intelligent you'd have learned from your mistake during gamergate, but you didn't, and now you're here, shitting up our board.

We don't give a shit about you or your opinion because you'll never accomplish anything in real life and any movement people like you join turns to shit. I'm not exaggerating, as soon as people like you join the movement it fails, because all you care about is what others think about you, leading to compromise. Get the fuck out of here and never come back.

Is compromise not preferable to achieving nothing?

no it's not. compromise is not achieving your goals and trying to feel like you achieved something. if two people argue and try to find a compromise, it's both of them trying to cuck out while feeling as if they achieved something. if you don't fight to win, stop fighting and kill yourself already.

Why is Holla Forums overwhelmingly behind Trump to win, then? Why not someone who actually mirror's Holla Forums's feelings about wanting to kill all the niggers, jews, and spics?

Because, deep down, Holla Forums knows that if that happens they won't win. Holla Forums is overwhelmingly backing (and, apparently electing) Trump because he is a compromise.

So, user, I could easily say the same about you. Why aren't you currently gearing up for DOTR?

Maybe because despite saying otherwise, most people on Holla Forums are cucks.
slash pol shlash is not a person, it's an imageboard.
Have you read the sticky?

I believe all people have moral agency. Therefore they must be made to suffer for their mistakes.

"It's different when I do, it h-h-h-haha!"
Nice meme, now fuck off, hypocrite.

Nice reading comprehension. Now fuck off back to wherever you came from, this exchange is not leading anywhere.