Search Engine Manipulation Effect being actively perpetrated by Google

pnas.org/content/112/33/E4512

This is what 1984 looks like. There has to be a punishment for this. I'm getting off gmail this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bRIFz
breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/19/wikileaks-googles-eric-schmidt-working-with-clinton-campaign/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12403
archive.is/3jBvZ
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what I get

I got

good goy

based bing

intredasting

hillary clinton is
Those are mine

sorry didn't mean to sage, have Angelina Jolie's tit

i get same result

She doesn't even have her tit.

Don't get paranoid, fam. Google is crooked as hell's hinges, but they seem to be doing it both ways.

stop googsplaining you fucking faggot

It seems Google is scrubbing its shit, but I just can't get too worked up over this one. Maybe I'm just numb to all of the corporate asshole sucking in Dem politics. Regardless, this is like finding out the Tel Aviv Post is endorsing her. Where's the fucking surprise?

Wow, what a strange and new turn of events this is.

this from today?

No, Hillary needs her beastly sleep for tonight's db8

meow

I suggest aids medication for both Hillary and Bill.

Hillary doesn't catnap she goes into deep hibernation

Interesting.

Shit, too slow. Maybe her supporters are just more likely to use her full name in a sentence?

This is beautiful. When was this?

Deep medication you mean

Google was started by CIA.
Their mother corp is called Alphabet :^)

The results prove googlre is shilling for Israel.

POSITIVITY

Search recommendations from different engines are only comparable once the demographic differences between each engine's users are accounted for. Yahoo! and Bing users might be significantly different from Google users.On the other hand, trying to do the same with "Trump" on Google doesn't change things much.

Also

You should've never gotten in.

Can google be sued for being a tech monopoly?

thats what i get too

I think Microsoft just doesn't fuck with their search suggestions and if they do, it's probably mostly responding to user feedback. Either way, none of you goys should be using Jewgle and you should try to stay away from JewTube.

Even I'm getting "is winning" and I don't even live in the US.

can hillary be prosecuted for committing high treason?

Yes OP, we know from the Podesta mails that the Schmit whatever weirdo is helping them. Setup servers for them and all sorts of shit.

So you know what you do? You stop using Google products.

links:

WikiLeaks: Google’s Eric Schmidt Working with Clinton Campaign

archive.is/bRIFz
breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/19/wikileaks-googles-eric-schmidt-working-with-clinton-campaign/

Status memo.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12403

"Throughout the memo, Goff repeatedly refers to “Eric Schmidt’s group,” at one point saying, “I have been kept apprised of the work being done by Eric Schmidt’s group and others working directly and indirectly with your team. [emphasis added] On the whole, I am comfortable with where we stand and confident in our roadmap to launch day and beyond.”

Schmidt’s team seemed to be quite crucial in the development of Clinton’s online campaign, with Goff saying, “We have instructed Eric’s team to build the most important products in their portfolio—specifically, the back-end of the website, the ability to accept donations (along with associated features, most importantly the ability to store credit card information), and the ability to acquire email addresses—first.” "

This is Eric Schmidt’s group:

The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House

archive.is/3jBvZ

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

"An under-the-radar startup funded by billionaire Eric Schmidt has become a major technology vendor for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, underscoring the bonds between Silicon Valley and Democratic politics. The Groundwork, according to Democratic campaign operatives and technologists, is part of efforts by Schmidt—the executive chairman of Google parent-company Alphabet—to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to win the election."

No conspiracy at all! Do you actually believe that corporations ACTUALLY plan and talk in PRIVATE like all people do in the world do?

You just have to find a page to google bomb on and then the results from pages with recurring phrases will reach the top of the search queue. Some faggot is mirroring Holla Forums threads on hollaforums; if you guys want to distort the search results then come up with a common string and bomb it on every thread that hollaforums is copying. Come up with a unique search preferably with letters that come up in the english alphabet first and you can raise the result up higher on googles autocomplete mechanism.

hillary is aweful can be pushed above hillary is awesome if enough people plaster it on a bunch of webpages that google crawls on.

Funny how this manipulative shit is more or less focused on the U.S.

German Google results here.

Firefox results for Germany.

bumping this, for those who don't know

lads, is this a problem?

I got

Canada results here.

Whoops, I'm retarded. Here:

Everyone result is different i see.

Google uses previous information about you to tailor your suggestions.

It should be more close to default for everyone if you start a private tab or use another browser instead of the one you already gave them all your personal information.

I think Google is just shit. I did the same with Trump and it basically gave the same kind of stuff and nonsense.

Reminder Google removed Trump as a Presidential candidate back during the primaries.