I want to talk about how badly Trump is doing in the polls...

I want to talk about how badly Trump is doing in the polls. The LA Times tracking poll is the only poll Trump is up in and he's collapsed from his 8 point lead in that poll into a statistical tie. The problem with it is that it it polls the same people daily and gives them incentive to pay close attention to the election. This is the only poll that Trump is winning in and he's winning in it by a fraction of a point.

Breitbart's poll shows Hillary at +4 and their pollster is pro Trump. Every other poll shows Trump behind by a lot from 4-14 points depending on the poll.

It doesn't look good and then there's vote rigging and the US is only 60% white.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160621000731/http://www.marketwatch.com/story/brexit-polls-show-swing-back-to-uk-staying-in-eu-2016-06-20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank you for your concern, now go watch the new Election fraud proof video of the last two days and start spreading the word instead.

But you're not concerned about Hillary's anemic rallies? Her support is an illusion. There isn't enough election fraud in the universe to get her elected.

I've never been contacted for a poll, neither have my parents or all of my friends. I should just give up right? It's not like we'll ever find proof of collusion with the media or democrats flat out saying they'll rig the election.

Too bad.

Polls don't matter. The methodology assumes a normal election. This isn't a normal election.

Concern thread sage. These polls are cooked, oversampled with Democrats.
Others that take all parties equally are usually heavily pro Trump.

failing to sage
utterly failing to sage
So new.

They call me Mr. Brexit. Even close to the vote, some polls had Remain +7, although a few did have Exit ahead.

web.archive.org/web/20160621000731/http://www.marketwatch.com/story/brexit-polls-show-swing-back-to-uk-staying-in-eu-2016-06-20

Just wait until after the election to have this discussion fam, you're just gonna get
Followed by a bumplock

Go back to cuckchan.

lol die

You mean like with brexit?

This is an obvious CTR thread.

Oh, and sage.

Fucking hell you are bad at this
Protip: don't put "CTR" on your resume when you're fired come November.

oh no. that sucks.

Biggest points of uncertainty: People who refuse to answer polls (Secret Trump supporters) and people who answer Hillary for social signalling purposes or despite being apathetic (won't show up to vote).
Next thing: All the same cucks who told all the people to hold their noses and vote for the globalist neocon candidate (Romneybot and McCain) now make a big show about voting Gary "dude weed lmao" Johnson or Egg McMuffin despite the SC being in jeopardy and continued demographic warfare.
Time will tell whether they'll still fall in line.

One thing polls don't consider are people who have never voted before. Trump will certainly activate new voters. Pollsters never talk to these people.

The (((dems))) rigged the exit polls during the primaries (see California primary documentary, New York exit polls)
They stuff their polls with democrats
They bus people around to vote
They have dead people vote
They change people's votes
They tear up ballots and delete registrations
They are giving citizenship to illegals so they can swarm the ballots

And still they have him and hill (officially) at 50/50

It doesn't matter, they'll rig it like they openly admitted, and the Don won't concede, and he'll have the armed angry masses to support him
Prepare for the worst, the government already has (See the Jade Helm system, domestic counter-terrorism training, recent UN revelations, leaks showing they want to grab our guns Australia style)

Worse, it's assuming 2008 / 2012 turnout for nonwhites, which is simply not going to happen. It just isn't.

Has anyone else been contacted for polls? I've been called (I have a landline through Kike Warner Cable) at least 4 or 5 times.
Missed half the calls (kids hung up on them, per my telemarketer policy), but on the last 2 I said I was a female hispanic democrat between 18-24 that was voting Trump and Republican down the ballot.
Figured since they're weighting it towards Dems, might as well up my chances of being counted.
Not sure how I got on these lists.

LOL
he looks like a fucking tomato lmao

Most of these polls have been purposely doctored. You have to factor in that they traditionally only get 10% of the possible respondents because most people don't pick up their phones, also many of these polls are done in districts and areas that lean towards the Democratic Party. Back in 1980 this same thing happened: All the polls showed Carter had a slight lead over Reagan, then Reagan went on to win the election in a landslide victory. It was only afterwards that people realized that the polls were doctored to show bias against Reagan.

It always makes me feel good when one of the Cunts own paid minions comes out, anonymously of course, and provides background information about how much things are rigged. Just like when fibanon in July posted about Hillary possibly selling SAPs to foreign governments

Fucking disgusting.

I haven't slept in 36 hours, what is the third image trying to say?