James O'Keefe III Twitter: twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII | archive.fo/qVaRb

Thread 1: | archive.is/v05ao
Thread 2: | archive.fo/BKk6x
Thread 3: | archive.fo/7GijC
Thread 4: | archive.fo/T7HaB

Video 1: youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY | archive.fo/e7pb6
Video 2: youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs | archive.fo/DgRIM

Latest Happenings
>Creamer visited the White House 340 times since 2009, meeting with Obama 45 times

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788765697786519552
archive.is/4dtce
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788769575194112000
thehill.
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788771857814069250
archive.is/Jimuj
time.
m.huffpost
archive.is/xLyqu
archive.is/wRndq
archive.is/XdAVy
publicinterestlegal
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788804579106226176
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/19/white-house-urges-extreme-caution-viewers-project-veritas-videos/
archive.is/q7ACv
youtube.com/watch?v=b24Yq1Ndnjo
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/789567429554954240
archive.fo/fGAgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goddamn it Holla Forums

Is it confirmed that another video is coming today?

We need an HE shell for this debate enough. We've already punched through with the AP.

excellent digits

Oh you naive little thing, that guy spilled very sensitive info with his name, face and organization plastered all over it. And he did so in a public place on top, and now millions are aware of all this.
They already killed him

Tripped on a barbell and set off a gun shooting himself in the back of the head five times?

Trump has a lot to memorise if he wants to make use of all this ammo by the time the debate starts.

don|t worry, they'll cry more once Trump is president

Why do we even HAVE normalfags?

I don't see any word about when video #3 is dropping. I was under the impression it was today for sure, but I haven't seen any indication of a particular time. The first two were scheduled to drop at noon (yesterday's was late).

WEW
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788765697786519552

Not sure if this has been posted yet.
from archive.is/4dtce

WEW LADS

Also: when's vid 3?

STRAP IN, MOTHERFUCKERS

ITS HAPPENING
SOLID PROOF THAT THE NIGGER APPROVED AND ENDORSED THIS WHOLE MESS

From four days ago.

Dubs confirm, O'Keefe has a mole in the White House.

How late was vid 2?
Ausfag so its meant to come out 2:30am and I can't be waiting up too long

Motherfucker needs to drop the video before the debate to give Trump free ammo

Over an hour.

I'd get some sleep.

is there ANY indication the 3rd vid will be released today?

What's the topic?

Is the Hillary says nigger meme a lie?

Dud. Its debate night

They have like, a moral obligation to.

It's very likely O'Keefe held off on the second video until after Obabo made a statement about voter fraud that day so he could make him look like a retard.

He also said he would gauge the release of the rest based on how well they were received.

Considering they both got millions of views in less than a day, forced the highest echelons of mainstream media including CNN to cover them, AND the last debate is tonight, O'Keefe would be a fool not to release part 3 today. And we all know he isn't.

Is this it brothers? Have we memed king niggers impeachment into reality? Is it happening?

Have we started the fire?

THIS NIGGA IS ON FIRE
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788769575194112000

He said maybe depending on the reaction to the earlier ones.

>impeachment when he's 3 months away from leaving office in a bodybag

I see a lot of cunts on twatter calling Keefey a criminal. What is this alleged "crime" he committed and how the fuck can they defend Crooked Cunton in one breath and condemn anyone else for crimes in the next?

Fucking lefties are trying to do the same shit the did with his Planned Parenthood vids. They can't argue about the content so they cry about editing.

Good thing it's not taking hold much this time.

breaking & entering

thehill.
com/capital-living/in-the-know/100105-filmmaker-okeefe-sentenced-in-sen-mary-landrieu-break-in

colbert/stewart/oliver fanboys suddenly concerned about context

cute

Misdemeanor entering a federal building under false pretenses - 100 hours community service and $1,500 fine.
Dressed up as a telephone engineer to secretly film a Senator.

(checked)

If only he were a 'youth', they'd let him off the hook.

wow sounds like what a journalist should be doing

He got charged with a misdemeanour for unlawfully entering a building. He did probation for it.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788771857814069250

Based.

archive.is/Jimuj

7 times, and the gun was a revolver.

Any word on when its dropping?

How is that in any way a negative thing?

Nope. Keep a close eye on the twitter feed and this thread.

To show normies to prove this shit is real post these links.

time. com/4456711/democratic-senate-campaign-catches-conservative-infiltrator/

m.huffpost .com/us/entry/us_57b4d490e4b034dc73257c61

I think the opposite, it would be best to drop number three tomorrow. Today everyone is still reeling from the first two videos, and combined with the debate tonight, it would just be too much all at once. Remember, most normies are not political junkies who thrive on this shit the way we do. They need downtime.

It isn't. The news media are trying to assassinate O'Keefe's character in the minds of people who don't care/can't be bothered to look him up.

Coincidentally;
I just tuned into Mr. WaterFilters and a guy was telling the story; the Senator was hiding from her constituents saying her 'phones were broken so O'Keefe went saying he was there to fix the 'phones just to get a staffer on tape saying they weren't broken.
I very rarely tune in live to Jonestein, just checking if Stone was on before the debate, no bully.

archive of huffpo: archive.is/xLyqu

archive of time: archive.is/wRndq

You are a faggot for a lot of reasons.

from huffpo:

Too bangable to pass for one of their mutant underlings, pic related. Should've gotten a green undercut and a Prius, I guess.

Obviously a bad idea.

- infiltrator = bad and sneaky
- infiltrator who records someone planning to disrupt an event with paid agitators = good

The links you posted show the former and have no redeeming value. They would hurt efforts to get out news of democratic dirty tricks.

Not who you replied to, but usually when a revolver holds more than six shots, it is because it is a smaller caliber revolver. The smaller diameter of the rounds allows more rounds to fit in a cylinder. Revolvers chambered in "man-killing" calibers usualy hold 5 or 6 rounds, though there are exceptions. I think revolvers are sexy

ocelot, is that you?

The Filterman can be entertaining if you don't take him too seriously.

new video when?

My name is Adamska

So does everyone else.
Well, everyone who's not a faggot.

webm related

What was the automatic revolver Gary Webb "suicided" with? His cop father's service revolver I heard but can't find the name of such a weapon.

wut

Well, semi-automatic.

What you mean is double action. That is a revolver that fires when you pull the trigger, though it is a long trigger pull because it cocks the hammer and releases it. You can also fire a double action by cocking the hammer first, giving you a hair trigger.

Most likeley if it was a service revolver, it was probably a Colt Python, assuming we are talking about the 90's. Could also be a S&W 686, which by the way, is a fucking masterpiece.

Video quality is too shitty to see the information.

Nevermind, better below it

Nope, auto-revolvers are different from double action.
They use the energy of firing for cocking the hammer and revolving the cylinder, instead of the trigger pull.

I know fuck all about guns - none here on potato island - that user is probably right about what Webb used.

Ok, but that is obviously not what he meant

You better get one, boyo. Paki's are comin'

Lads, when is the nigger video dropping?

The debate is in 9 hours. Where' the vid?

They fucking are too - getting the ferry to the North when their asylum is rejected and bussing down pretending to be Afghans so they can set up paedo rings.

Was there even confirmation of another vid releasing today?
He said he's releasing more, don't think I heard a new one every day, though.

Hopefully there is, been waiting on Pt 3

No he doesn't, he only has to remember enough to provide a persuasive argument for the people to look into it themselves.

He told leddit maybe;

Honestly, I think Trump has more than enough ammunition for this debate between the FBI release, wikileaks and Project Veritas. As long as he has a good gameplan to squash the false sex allegations, it's an easy win.

There has to be several more. At the end of video two he says their series will continue up until the election.

he said they were releasing videos up until the election. I inferred daily but I guess that could have been wrong.

If it gets bad, move to Boston. Imagine what it would be like for an entire city to fuckin love you for everything, all the time. That's boston for an Irishman.

This was meant for

/k/ here.

"Man killing" is highly subjective, people have been killed with .22 LR and various other small calibers but they aren't exactly defensive rounds. The revolver pictured is a S&W R8, which carries 8 shots of .357 Magnum (capable of taking deer as well as killing men) or .38 Special (one of the oldest and most popular smokeless powder cartridges, also capable of killing men.)

Anyone got webms of these vids? I need to put this on my phone so I can show normies.

Also /k/ here. Before Holla Forums even. And you know damn well what I mean by "man-killing."

Well now that there's not much going on here but the thread needs to be ahead, there's this thing that's always been somehow unsettling to me. Spoopy even.
There are so many e-mails with content and sometimes off-the-cuff admissions that they know exactly what they're doing. So there is no doubt that they do. Yet somehow in all the leaks that happened, before they happened, I would have expected to find at some point or another a moment where they drop all the acts and start talking straight.
Maybe a little less overt, but somehow this moment of 'Okay guys, this is getting silly, you all know what's really up, right?' Moment never happens, they never drop the act. Ever. At all. Do they really live their lives like that? I find it so hard to believe someone can live an entire life putting up this kind of act and never getting out of character. It just…how? Unless they all have some borderline-ey mental issue, I can't explain it, and how can so many people at the same time have roughly the same mental issue?

Most recent one in .mp4 in the first 4 posts of this thread:

I get a fucking boner every time I see that vid. Fucking love it.

Why are they so concerned over this yet disregard everything Hillary could be proven guilty of right this very second?

there's no statute of limitations on being a bad goy

Because TNN (Trump News Network) is not a thing. yet

He has more. He's strongly implied that he has footage from the White House, which would be the most damning but think, if he releases it he's immediately going to jail. He probably wants to ensure that it will cause a Trump win because if not he's in jail for life.

The environment they're in attracted them.
See what I mean? Being a dem political operative is home for borderlines.

They just gave up on reality completely. They don't try to prove they're better, or that this is slander, or anything else. They just shut out reality and substitute it with pure unfiltered chutzpah.

I've finally realized what Bezmenov said about the demoralized, because I've never seen such blatant denial of reality before on any occasion.

If that's what I think it means, does that means he has an insider in the white house provide him some damning information? That would be beyond huge if so.

he seems like the type that would exaggerate to build hype. I'm not holding my breath on white house footage and some michael richards style meltdown about niggers.

They do, they just cloak it in their pseudoacademic Marxist doublespeak about "ending racial inequality" and whatnot.

FEAST YOUR EYES.

archive.is/XdAVy

Complaint Filed Against Clinton’s Campaign Following O’Keefe Videos

Watchdog calls for investigation into whether Clinton campaign, Dem groups violated campaign finance laws

IT'S HAPPENING.

Yeah, at best we're going to get a low level operative say bad things about their precious porch monkies.

I'd say the chance of Hillary getting caught on camera saying "nigger" is roughly 0%.

Nice.

GG.

I learned about that kind of person at an early age. I used to have arguments with my younger sister and i realized that even once proven wrong, beyond the shadow of a doubt, she would hold firm to her argument. Not because she believed it, but because she refused to be wrong. This was much in contrast with my belief that it isbfar easier to admit when you are wrong. I knew that people would not think less of me for being wrong; in fact, they would think better of me for being willing to change my opinion based on new information. I made a lot of friends that way, and it eventually taught me that honesty truly is the best policy, because it makes your life so much easier. Leftists do not understand this idea. It is why they cling to a dead argument like their life depends on it. They would rather be part of the destruction of civilization than admit they are wrong, because they desperately fear "losing face."

It ties in to how i redpill people, on the rare occasion that i do. I start by subtly allaying their fear of being wrong by making sure they feel that I am "on their side," so I can change their opinion without making them feel inferior. That is the key to leftist ideology. They all feel inferior, so they will never willingly put themselves in a position of weakness by admitting they are wrong. That's why every conversation with a liberal ends in them screaming.

i'm a touch above 0% mad to be honest

Look at it this way, this is proof that the normies are getting really sick of this shit and beginning to take action

Podesta is Literally Fucked

Also might've been because she refused to acknowledge that you were right.

Literally the exact same thing

This type of thinking is already years old and is getting abandoned. These people have thrown all pretense of "being for the truth". I remember when even SJWs a year ago posted stats (as shitty and false as they were), argued, thought they were 'logical' and 'rational' and wrote out big loaded blogposts to prove they were right.

I see NO kind of this sentiment here. I just see people posting the equivalent of "lol that's bullshit" and leave and never respond back (or follow up with an even worse post than before).

The best they do, which is rare, is write a post so entangled in vagueness and obscurity that it becomes a headache to dissect, much less respond. And the best thing about it is that this works. Posting no argument or evidence for your position makes your opinion harder to disprove (for the common normie fucktard), as the alternative is bringing up debunked half-lies and emotional appeals which can be disproven on the spot.

They seem to be pretty right wing
publicinterestlegal
.org/about-us/team/

nogunz confirmed

Wat do?

nigger wat

Here's the President of PILF on Fox talking about voter fraud (yesterday I think).
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7HuheakJdIU
1Mb too big to webbum, cba reencoding it tbh.

It boils down to identity politics. Rather than building an identity for themselves, individually (which is actually part of just being a human) they find a political ideology and attach themselves to it and call that their identity, without ever thinking about the idea or verifying its legitimacy. That is why auestioning leftist ideology is always met with primal rage on their part. You are not just questioning their beliefs, you are attacking them as a person. That is why their arguments always devolve into name calling. They do not understand their own ideology enough to make a valid argument, which really means, they don't even understand their own identity, so it's no wonder they are so mentally fucked up.

Does it trigger you?

I hope it triggers you?

Does my Plebbit spacing trigger you too?

Let me help you with that user.

I mean it's not going to be so obvious, but I guess the point I was trying to make is that IF he has White House footage he's going to jail as soon as it's released. Sneaking into the White House is a serious crime.

is part 3 coming out before the debate?

No idea.

He usually post a preview vid before he nukes twitter again.

Thanks user.

Nah, he's dead.

Let me guess… the plane Assange was in accidentally crashed into O'Keefe's apartment?

You're both one off because Kek is protecting both of them.

(((Pure coincidence))

You should know this answer, faggot. RWDS TIME

Don't be coy, user.

You know EXACTLY wat do.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788804579106226176

small preview?

There could be video footage of Clinton saying "Fuck these stupid niggers if they don't vote for me they're useless" or "I want Trump dead by election night" and these faggots would ignore it and have a tantrum about contextual editing.

(checked)

All the more reason for why libcucks are not people, just like how niggers and spics are not people.

video unlisted

Coordinated twitter shilling is a hell of a drug user

Seems like it. Didn't he post trailers for the other 2 also? Not showing up on the channel, guessing also unlisted? Think the others were on twatter but cba to hunt for 'em

yes, it's unlisted
i accidentally clicked on it when it uploaded shortly before he unlisted it, i thought it was going to stay public

These cunts would celebrate her saying that

At first I thought he said he would drop one every day but on the last video he said "we will continue releasing videos until the day of the election" so guess no-go for today if he hasn't dropped one already.
Or maybe Ecuador cut off his internet access too

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/19/white-house-urges-extreme-caution-viewers-project-veritas-videos/
archive.is/q7ACv

he uploaded an unlisted video just a few minutes ago
the full new video is probably about to come out

Checking my own dubs. You niggers need to step up your check game

The top level damage control begins

Is… is that deception or a threat?

Both.

one of the best things to come from this election is the open disgust people have shown for the msm. its only a matter of time before they surrender the facade of "journalism" and embrace being a 24/7 tabloid in a desperate bid to stay relevant.

oh man the viper den is scared

The few times I get into arguments with the pro-clinton people women around me they throw up stinkface whenever I point out these emails and clips. Finally I said ok just explain to me, without bringing up Trump or bringing up that she's a woman, why, despite all these clearly questionable if not illegal doings that would land you or me in jail, Clinton should be president.
They huff and go "it's pointless to even talk to you."

While burgers are waiting for the new video could they please consider Op thread here for something actionable.
Contact FBI, ICE and state troopers for you respective states.

Women = Subhuman user, they're voting for more free shit and their in-group bias like niggers.

At this point, nothing surprises me. This election has been fucking insane.

Niiiiiiiiicccceeeee

They have put themselves in a position where there can be no rational discussion because they refuse to converse. You can see it in every youtube video where two college students stand on podiums outside a safe space, with one yelling at the other until he gets tired and leaves. That is what passes for debate in our society now.

They have put themselves in a position where we can do nothing with them but kill them. I know it sounds harsh, (and I do not condone violence against anyone, of course) but the truth is the truth. They refuse to be reasoned with, yet they continue to force their beliefs on everyone. What do they expect to happen?

That's called the feeling of cognitive dissonance, fam.

They're so brainwashed they can't even consider evidence that conflicts with their brainwashing without feeling a lot of inner stress and anxiety. They literally cannot think straight they so desperately want to maintain their brainwashing.

Admitting to yourself that you've been wrong in a lot of judgments is very hard to do as judging is an action that makes you feel more real. When your judgments are shown to be incorrect you derealize as a person

The dude in the latest O'Keefe vid(just released) MUST be mentally hill. Hi-goddamn-larious.

you mean the 1:45 one?

Yup nice dubs.

Can't even mention anything at all about the debate to my bff. As soon as I raise the topic you can see him physically tighten up like he's being assaulted before I even finish my sentence.

you dummy

I could say the same for you, you cocky little piece of shit.

(checked)
they don't like it when you push back.

Double dubs, memefriend.

Finally, a Holla Forums endorsed porn.

So how do we unbrainwash them? There has to be a way.

A lead injection when they get violent about losing the election.

This makes CTR's damage control look like a work of art. These retards are incriminating themselves with every word.

That the American people are finally seeing how utterly corrupt their own government is.

Only an idiot would discuss politics with a woman.

What are they even doing?
Has the house of cards completely fallen?

Reminder:

When Clinton’s surrogates respond to questions about Wikileaks by saying the Russians are behind it, that’s an acknowledgment of guilt. Guilty people almost always question the source of the information first. Innocent people start with a clear denial, or sometimes confusion as to why the question is being asked.

Some guilty people will give you a straight denial if they know the question is coming and they prepared for it. For example, Bill Clinton famously said of Monica Lewinsky, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.” A firm denial from a prepared witness doesn’t mean anything. But a lack of denial, combined with questioning the source, is almost always a lie. Here’s the summary.

Example:

Did you commit the crime?

Notice that you can’t always tell the difference between an honest answer and a well-coached liar. But the liar without good coaching is as obvious as a lighthouse. When Clinton surrogates redirect any question about Wikileaks to “Russia did it” they are confirming that they believe the content is real and damaging. They just don’t realize they are confirming it.

Filter King memes are pretty great.

If you're gonna quote Dilbert bloke, at least credit Dilbert bloke

You realise that probably most of these people are illegal

Yeah it's Scott Adams, but his reputation has taken a hit around here because he doesn't formally endorse Trump.

Still, what he says about guilty liars never giving an outright denial is spot-on.

This is poor damage control at best

That was sarcasm

Wtf did I just watch

"Now let me take a selfie."

haha what a mess

time. i'm waiting until the 'elections' are over before i can start actually talking to people again.

people always eventually see their errors when you let them be "right", and never do if you try to tell them they are wrong even when they are in danger. this way, they can't hide from their mistakes, or blame them on you. be resolute in truth, but don't expect the spell to break until its too late…i'm keeping the bug-out bag close by just in case tbh

This. 5.56 of lead right to the head

They do it to give leftists the implication that he had no contact with Obama at all.

Calling it now. MSM journalists will have the large title of "O-Keefe completely lied about Earnest" while having a single sentence of "Earnest was actually with actually Obama 47 times" placed in either the middle or last paragraph of the article.

The press has no shame and they know what they're doing.

His endorsement of Johnson was sarcasm? I think he's serious about it, at least to protect his brand. I'm fine with it, because he has been subconsciously persuading people to vote Trump anyway.

Holy fuck, the King Nigger administration is retarded.

Dunno, do you want the realistic or idealized answer? I'll give you the former: complain on Holla Forums.

Dubs confirm that we need to dispel the with rumors that Obama doesn't know what he's doing: he knows exactly what he's doing.

The mainstream press has no shame in being complete hypocrites.

I forgot to mention that the body of the article will be filled with information about O'Keefe's ACORN and Planned Parenthood videos.

Now we know what happened to Carlos after being fucked up by Miss Frizzle's sorcery.

I believe, based on my real life interactions with communists and liberals, that the vast majority sincerely believe the publicly stated reasons for their policies. They can only ever consider one issue and cannot see the effect of local policies on the global well-being of the state system. Their total ineptitude with economic policy is informative in this regard. I believe that only a very few are intelligent enough and psycho/sociopathic enough to state empathic reasons for policies that have non-empathic ends. They keep up the charade 24/7 because if they do not, their mental aberrance will become apparent. They hate conservative "tough but fair" "free market rewards value" statements because they don't have normal human emotions and they think that those conservative positions are equivalent to the sociopathic dearth of value they see in their interiors. They are infuriated by such statements because they cannot understand how conservative statements like that are seen as normal, but any of their early life statements that hinted at their own attitude towards their interiors immediately outed them as mental.

This is why you don't see the conversation you were expecting - it honestly does not occur to the vast majority of the left. The ones who understand it, must hide it from the others at every moment, or they will be cut off from the left in-group forever as anti-social hateful bigoted scum. This is incidentally why the left finds such power in name-calling - it worked to the great detriment of the leaders of the left in their youth, and they have no greater fear than being outcast.

Interior = inferior.

Oh there will definitely be complaining. After the smoke clears, Holla Forums will remain an aggregate for news stories free of liberal bias, as well as an aggregate for info on how to survive the coming collapse.

As much good as I think Trump could do, he can't fix everything. And I have no inclination that his successor (whomever that may be) won't continue bowing down to the "right side of history". By all means, vote for Trump, but don't stop preparing for the collapse. It is inevitable. The US Government is beyond saving, but your local communities are not. We can rebuild, but we must survive first.

Heh a threat obviously user.

When he said stuff like 'Sure, Johnson's a pot head who doesn't know where Aleppo is' and 'Johnson only touches himself, I think that makes for great character' what did you think he was being?

underrated comment tbh.

Video when?
Are we getting it before the debate?

nobody knows
let's hope so
the more material we have, the better

He may release it during the debate to force media to mention it when going through the debate hashtag on Twatter. And if it's something big everybody will hear about it and be outraged at Clinton.

I figured it was along the lines of "endorsing Hillary for my safety". Officially endorsing Johnson to keep the attackers off of him while persuading everyone to vote Trump. I suppose that hasn't done him much good - he's having his record corrected on Twitter anyway.

Video now niggerdicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=b24Yq1Ndnjo

Short one though.

(checked)
Hot damn, this election cycle has put a spotlight on the hypocrisy of the libshit public and the treasonous MSM.

Heads on pikes when?

Shirt but very damning and incriminating

*Short

Just got home 9:38pm brit bong time

Have I missed anything? Vids?

Makes sense but it sounds like basic shit. Those CF people and press are professionals with years of preparation through uni courses

Whelp, something to spread between women i guess.

RSBN are doing some sort of mystery event starting an hour before the debate.
If those spergs have somehow managed to keep something secret (unlikely but we live in hope) it may be a big reveal from O'Keefe or the Platinum ausfag or just a load of shite.

Wew lad. Not as savage as the past ones but I guess this is what normies find appalling. Trump could certainly use the misogyny ammo against Clinton anyhow.

So part 3 is the one that's so damning it's suppose to change the face of the country right?

When is this suppose to hit?

He might upload it tomorrow so it doesn't get overshadowed by the debate.

new video is up but it's more for normalfags to chew on, still bad but not major.

the new video was just 1:45 of something we already knew
we want a new big one

current year should last forever

The nuke will probably be a few days before polling day.

There is always tomorrow.

shieeet i seen a .22 round nose drop a nigga plenty of days man, dat shit get up in you like a pinball tear dat ass up. big joints, now big joints tho, hit u wit dat break a bone or sumn mah nycka is whatever.

It's short, easily digestible, and touches on the fact that they "abuse" woman. I'd wager that it will "appeal" to some normalfags.

yes
but after the bombs from the last 2 days i expected more

This. It's absolute insanity. It's also the actual agenda of the ultimate handler of these leftists, et al.

It was good because the retarded media might pick it up. The wikileaks stuff might take a long time to do some damage, the videos strike under 24 hrs. The problem with the leaked emails is that there is just so many of them to dig through properly. The vids are fire and forget.

So did i, but that just means that he hasn't blow his load yet.

Simple, hold up their instinctive behaviour and bait them into opening their mind to show you how wrong you are about their behaviour. I have this rant Iuse for that.

It's basically creating a conflict between her ego and her obsession with status. Whoever of the two wins, so do you.

but we want it to be mentioned DURING the debate

i want hard proof that old lady (or somebody else) was one of theirs, this video isn't much imo, if it sways some normies great but still

whatever, looks like this is it for today
when is the debate?

3 hours 40 minutes or so.

So you have inside footage of everything being admitted, then the culprits, rather than denying the genuity, declaring it immoral because acquiring it required deceiving them into thinking they were libshits

Okay, if mutually corroborating admissions off guilt arent enough, neither will a paycheck adressed to the old woman

SHIT!! Aaron Black locked up his twatter account..

I see you have been perusing the literature

Fucking coward. Then again I'm actually surprised (((they))) aren't doing this more given everything that's happening.

That implies guilt in the court of public opinion. Meme it.

To be fair, women are complicated creatures

So how is your local news burying the lead today? Mine here has been covering an innocuous gas explosion since this morning.

He was a bad bad goy.

Reminder that although the people responsible for the crimes are leaving, the processes are still in place (eg voters ready to commit fraud, rigged voting machines).
Do not become complacent. Prepare to mitigate DNC's shenanigans.

New video from three hours prior, its not as major as the other 2 but it still shows some greasy shit

Mp4 provided since its rather short

Jewtube- youtube.com/watch?v=b24Yq1Ndnjo

lmao.
He actually had to delete that tweet, too many faggots.

At least so they say. Project being convinced of the opposite, and they feel their status swindling. Once you get down what sociopaths they are deep down, you can play them like a fiddle.

STFU plains marauder, Inuktitut people materializing out of the cold dark blizzard and giving your throat a fucking Pukka

Remember when the NYT ( ) and CNN got together and published their bs allegations 24-48 hours after the previous debate, after Trump said he never sexually assaulted anyone? I bet something like that will happen to Clinton or Obama tomorrow or Friday

Either way, being a traitor trumps being a criminal. The game is over.

He's been pretty open about it. When he "supported" Hillary he told everyone that he was only doing it to prevent harassment by leftists, and leftists were actually happy with that answer & stopped harassing him.

That was also sarcasm. That whole post was dripping with sarcasm

Today?

CRASHING THIS GOVERNMENT
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Next video drops Monday

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/789567429554954240 | archive.fo/fGAgM

"Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated."

I somehow can't download it. It keeps saying 'no file'. Is there a youtube version?

WHY FUCKING WAIT

So he can whore himself out for as much fame and shekels as possible.

How many times will he shoot himself in the back of the head?

News cycles tend to die on Friday, if he releases Monday they control it all week.

5 times, just to make sure.

O'keefe is kind of retarded isn't he?

They release it slowly to keep this shit in the news.

people are voting right fucking now
Why do you think the dems dumped their full load weeks ago? This shit needs to be out already.

This.

I want to see it all too, but pretty much what says. Also, normies and people who suddenly get dumped 100 hours of footage wouldn't know where to begin. They probably prioritize certain videos and themes over others and leak them at a steady pace so when the MSM successfully buries the last, the next one comes and makes them look retarded.
I really wish he'd have dropped a new one for the weekend, though. We haven't had any since Tuesday and I'm nervous about the votings going on right now too.

i doubt he's going to pass an hour of quality footage, let alone ten or a hundred, but it doesn't matter if they don't know where to begin if it comes out after battlegrounds are decided.

LADS

There are two lines of thinking here.

On one end, you think about releasing the videos early so it gets to more voters earlier. This should ultimately have a stronger impact on the polls and the vote, but it gives the (((media))) more time to discredit the content and publisher. It might also give them more time to file lawsuits, injunctions, falsified DMCAs, etc, which allows the spin machine time to counteract.

The other side of the argument is that releasing it over time and allowing people to digest each piece makes it harder to counteract, but as people have been stating, you have early votes already cast which is funny, considering rigged polls, the early Wisconsin vote shows Trump in the lead, etc. If the information is so damaging that lawsuits hold water and are allowed to move before the election, then this is possibly the better option, because by the time Clinton is forced to step down, there won't be enough time to make a replacement and if someone is picked anyway, Trump will still win in a landslide both because he was right all along about a rigged system AND because whoever they pick as a replacement will have absolutely zero time to campaign and build momentum from nothing.kek

wew

Oh noes

If this fag doesn't drop whatever he has on monday I fucking swear

James O'Keefe just might be the last real journalist alive. I almost lost hope in investigative journalism due to all the corporate meddling (which is why fox won't air the monsanto investigations by their own former journalists) and obviously as the leaks revealed the sheer ridiculous amount of corrupt political meddling in the free press. All journalists should aspire to be this man.

Kinda crazy knowing that if Hillary wins, it'll set a precedent in politics. No matter what level of corruption and crime you commit and engage in, it's perfectly fine. All future politicians will have to do to justify any manner of fraud or evil is just point and say "well Hillary Clinton did it and gets away with it, that makes it ok!".

Sure, until the public gets tired of it and revolts.