Kaine Visits UNC-Asheville

Please send help. Tim Kaine just finished killing Abel and decided to visit my university. I cannot express non-liberal opinions for fear of losing support of my professors, all of whom are avid Clinton supporters. In fact I may attend the event today for class credit. What should I do?

roleplay as Bernie Bro concern troll tbh

Drop red pills user

I like this better D&C those faggots

Extra credit? You can earn 6000$ too if you shout "Bill Clinton is a rapist" and get on camera with a shirt that says that.

Any suggestions for how this can be done effectively? There needs to be no doubt that I'm a liberal, preferably should be done in a professional way befitting academic conduct, and of course for maximum butthurt.

That would probably get me kicked out of school or at least blackballed from getting my formal internship next summer. Not worth filter money tbh. There's also the small chance that everyone else at the event would publicly lynch me. This university is basically Sodom.

Ask him why Clinton won't disavow her rapist husband or if he will if not he's a rape apologist

yell PEPE

write a manifesto railing against neoliberal cis scum

for fear of losing support of my professors
1. They can’t mark you down because of your politics.
2. Your school has a review board where you can take your grades if you feel they have been marked down for that and that alone.

There is literally no reason to be afraid. Don’t be a fucking coward.

that's like saying that the police and real estate crakkkas like drumpf can't discriminate against you because you're black. they still do nomsayin'

I'm with HURRRR DURRRR DURRR!

FUCK YOUR PROFESSORS. DISRUPT THE RALLY

Disrupt the rally by fucking your professors.
up the ass.

The fuck is this?

But they will and no one will stop them.

sorry, forgot which forum I was on

a shitty nigger roleplayer

I'm smelling bullshit.

Is there any food that disagrees with you and makes you fart really badly?

Considering hiding behind the building and shouting "PEPE!!!!" then running away at incredible speeds before Secret Service catch me

Yes they can. More than just grades, I'm dependent on their support for internships.

This, since they might be hardcore leftist. The first step is to instill some doubt, I don't think it will bloom fast enough for the elections but you never know.

I think you will have to study a bit their message, and find subtle point to talk about.
Hillary's link with Saudi Arabia would be one point I think (regarding "women's right" and gays) and how they could then come to free, liberal and tolerant America, or something.

Polite sage and good luck OP.

That's too overt. It's literally on the same level as "Bill Clinton is a rapist."

Hold up a sign that says "Help, I'm being forced to be here"

that's why we want to spread the narrative of "saudi arabia did 9/11"

If applicable, Saudi Arabia can be brought up in the context of the Syrian Civil War.

Of course, layer it with sophistry and an emotional appeal about the dead. This would be a unique argument since all you ever hear along this line is "muh Iran deal empowering the Ayatollahs."