Is today the day the much anticipated "Hillary says nigger" video supposed to come out?

Is today the day the much anticipated "Hillary says nigger" video supposed to come out?

Or have we been rused?

The only people that have been rused are the cucks who think Clinton can still escape having her campaign torn apart by handsome men like Julian, O'keefe and Holla Forums.

How fucking stupid can you motherfuckers get?

I think you're over estimating the intelligence and attention span of the general public user.

To normies
is 1000x worse then legitimate corruption

Honestly, things are insane, here we are hoping for Hillary to vocalize a bad word to tear her down rather than being able to use all the undeniable evidence against her, all because in this insane, dystopian cultural marxist society, muh feels and muh rayciss is far more effective to reach the masses.

I'm sure she has said it thousands of times but I don't think they have it on video.

nigger is a corruption of negro, the album

This tbqh fam

It's sad but true.

Why do you keep posting pavement apes? Are you CTR?

It's Nay Jones, she's literally the only nigress I've ever wanted to spunk my Germanic seed on.

We should also denuncie how "Hitlary" is demolishing factual african kAngdons like Lybia for the sake of keep black man down.

She look like a male, you have a terrible taste to race mixing.

Why do you keep posting images of Bobby Lashley?
We get that you're gay, user.

Well damn she's hot.

stretch marks: this nigger woman was once fat

here

And the negro woman got off her fat ass and got fit as fuck. What about you, lardo? Licking them cheeto fingers as you tune in to CNN?

and shes balding

she is not balding - but she is taking enough roids that if she had those genetics she would.

looks like she has a full head of hair that is closely shaven and has an ill fitting weave on.

….unfortunately, i dont want my dick to rot off.