GERMANY HAPPENS AGAIN

Germany shootings: Four police officers injured after raid on far-right group

He said people should not dismiss the Reich Citizens' Movement as being crazy or crackpots. "They get bogged down in their ideology. We will do everything possible to protect people against these people," he said.

Hey look! They are testing it out, and it isn't working…It will get worse for this tiny group because it is deemed "unconstitutional".

We could slip into this shit if we get into a bad position. Just be forewarned this is what comes if Trump loses.

smh.com.au/world/germany-shootings-four-police-officers-injured-after-raid-on-farright-group-20161019-gs67ez.html

archive.is/xwkyv

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg_massacre
art.com/products/p14385690-sa-i3032257/jews-of-cologne-burned-alive-in-germany-in-the-late-middle-ages.htm
archive.is/FvLE0
archive.is/ltrYJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RWDS NEEDED

From what I'm reading

Yea, now imagine a country several times the size of germany, full to the brim with this kind of person. one of them is typig this comment Really gives one hope for the future.

All I feel is rage.

Enjoying your first day, bud?

antifa tier fucks should be deported to india

welp, i guess you cant even have swords anymore.

So German government going after gun owners that wrongthink?

Take some comfort in the fact that even in proto-Islamic-Germany this man said "no" to the sound of gunfire.

Fucking plebs won't get them without a fight.

now imagine this mentality stateside… (((they))) are in for one hell of a fight.

Only ones resisting the illegal state in Germany are "burgers". Pretty fitting.

The dude didn't die, but he'll get thrown in the cage with arabs and turks.
Brave man, and a future martyr.

What kind of "we wuz" mental gymnastics make you say that?

fuck off you d&c baiting bitch

Reichsbürger. Burger.

Well, still better than being sent to a FEMA camp.

You are the spastic here.

lol, that image makes me wonder.
Ive got a bunch of lansknecht shit, clothing, weapons, etc, im curious if in germany that is akin to owning natsoc paraphernalia

We burned kikes alive when those were still in fashions. They will make you look like ebil nutzis in the eyes of leftists and the majority of uni trashes.

What ever you say, champ.

Gotta love the famous German sense of humor.

sure you did, shlomo

The Jimmies wont stand for this blatant rustling.

Are you retarded, you subhuman mutt?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg_massacre

art.com/products/p14385690-sa-i3032257/jews-of-cologne-burned-alive-in-germany-in-the-late-middle-ages.htm

So let me get this right, the German Government is spending resources trying to squash LEGAL right-wing folk who as far as we can tell commit no crime, but they won't spend resources going after migrants who are raping their women daily? Germany I weep for you.

Are you?

Go weep for yours first and swipe the chip off of your shoulder.

I wish this would stop already. I'm so tired of life as is, I don't think I can get through the coming period of having me door kicked down and my things stolen/burnt for wrongthink. I already have to watch my back at work. I already have to isolate myself from people. I don't understand how all of this happens with no reaction. I don't know what point there is in living when everything good is long since dead and all remnants thereof are being snuffed out one by one. What is the point of living any more in this kind of world?

We're going to win our battle here,don't you worry. Once we're done we'll come help those in Europe if they want it.

Things are heating up. Even normies are starting to smell the bullshit, even though they're agonizingly slow about it. Don't lose hope.

the fuck have they ever done for us?

All white people are rapidly becoming of a minority in our own countries because of international kikes pushing open borders and mass immigration.

When have to stand together or we'll cease to exist as a people within 100 years. Europe is our ancestral homeland – stop creating an arbitrary boundary between your brothers merely because we're separated by the Atlantic Ocean. A Brit or German or Swede has far more in common with us than a spic anchor baby born in America.

**we not when

HERE HERE

whoops just found out its
HEAR HEAR

Germans shooting at gun grabbing govermental pieces of shit.

THE UNCUCKING?

We don't consider the leaders of Germany reliable leaders anymore so we revoke their ability to rule.

About Freaking Time.
GJ Germans

And he'll probably get away with it, too.
German self-defense laws are actually way more lenient than in most US states.
One or two years ago a biker shot a SWAT officer during a no-knock raid and got off scot free, because he had legitimate reason to fear for his life, for instance.

Ulla Jelpke, domestic affairs spokeswoman for the Left Party, said authorities may have underestimated the threat posed by the group.
"The incidents in Georgensgmünd show clearly once again the danger of right-wing extremists and neo-fascists in Germany," Ms Jelpke said.

(HAND RUBBING INTENSIFIES)

whoever signed off on that should have been the first person in the stack.

I'll let his picture speak for itself

Needs Weimar, BRD and DDR added to shit tier

2nd reich best reich

Any Krauts give a run down on what a Reich citizen is, sound like bloody bad Goy stuff.

Shit nigga. He would be put away for life if that happened in the us. I'm assuming it's just Bavaria that has the lax self defense laws?

No, all of Germany.
That particular incident happened in Hamburg aka poz-City

archive.is/FvLE0

This should have incredible memetic potential, but I can't think of anything

yeah, but none of those are memes

all of those are memes. i don't think you understand memetics yet kid

Big brother came for him and he fought back good for him

what a beta-cuck

kek

hamburg is garbage, it should be renamed to new istanbul

picture related are areas where german authorities expect uprisings by mudslimes and generally consider them no-go areas. Ofc this information leaked by accident.

Ever wondered how our quality state-media journalists look?

They recruit themselves from the same pool of people that chemtrail conspiratards come from.

Their core message is, that since no proper declaration of peace between the allies and the german reich was ever signed, the BRD and all its laws are null and void.

There are tons of really contrieved legal arguments of why this is supposed to be so.
Actual lawers who look at them usually just laugh.

If this guy was a "Reichsbürger" it is easily believable that he is actually mentally unstable and should not have access to guns.

Of course this sets a precedence, and visiting Holla Forums is probably the next thing that will be declared (((to unstable to own guns))).

No you fucking idiot. More than half of the places painted in red are places with under 1% foreigner population. They are no-go areas because of the germans there having lived through communism before and are being vigilant now.

DDR was bretty based by Holla Forums standards though

**I've noticed a massive narrative clash whenever the GDR is brought up.
The very same people dismissing East Germany (by far the most successful Warsaw Pact state) as some backwards dystopian shithole seem to have no problem claiming the Soviets were good boys who protected Eastern Europe from degeneracy and hailing Russia (the Soviet Union's legal successor where the old mantra of "Red Army din do nuffins, he done saved da world from ebil fascists who wanted to gas everyone" is kept alive and well) as some sort of idyllic WN superstate free of all societal ills. What gives?**

This, if those policemen were trying to take guns away from already desperate germans i'am glad the retards got killed. What aq bunch of disgusting brainwashed fuckups, why don't they go be brave taking guns from muzzies? Piece of shit traitors

When the rest of white europe falls, the USA will stand alone.

It's both racialy necessary and a strategic interest to save europe.

Difference is that bikerfag wasn't an eebul nutt see.

we did your moon landings. you're welcome.

Did the results show his aim was good?

The people who founded the USA were from Europe you fucking retard.

THIS
Would it not be grand to build a chain of private clubs for Holla Forums-minded people?
They could be modeled after the Norse mead halls, serving only whites, with European-style dishes and European-invented libations, with a Gym & weight room for those that want to work out and prepare for The Day of the Rope.
A basement shooting range and exterior rifle range completes the facility.

Great place for political action committees to meet, as well as a great place to meet like-minded anons & women with decent political ideals.

We could crowd-fund the first few, and spread them across North America, Europe, and Australia with the profits.

The words "Holla Forums only" will figure prominently on the entrance, to confuse the normies.

Just butthurt plumbers :^)

Nice try you fucking commie

Good luck Germanbros

Reminder that here in burgerland recently our Department of Veterans Affairs effectively stripped the 2nd Amendment rights of 260K military personnel. archive.is/ltrYJ

I do agree with most of your post though Russia is shit

I wanted to criticize the DDR part of that, but then I thought about it, and I'd honestly rather live in the still ethnically German DDR than fucking that Entartungsfest you all have today.

I doubt that the Russians raped everyone when they captured it and if you said anything wrong you would be sent to the gulage. I hate niggers but you guys are retarded for even hinting at wanting to be in the USSR

It's like the choice between living in a shit-heap apartment, or a shit-heap apartment smack dab in the ghetto. One's obviously better but they're both horrible.

what the hell he reminds me of that one jedi from the starwars prequells with the stretched head holy shit you could fold his head with the fold line above his eyes and his chin would be far below his hair line

You could project a fuckin' IMAX film on that faggot's forehead.

kekked at second pic, reminds me of when i was 5 and just started to learn reading, also, what are these norse mead halls? they sound fun, also >>>/meadhall/ seems like a good place to start looking for people who are into this

(checked)

Ah they are like Sovereign citizens. Still no reason to take his legal weapon

From now on Nazi Murricans are called 'Reichsburgers'.

You still owe us for delivering us all unto the kikes. We would have been free of kikes if it hadn't been for your goddamn meddling.

(Heil'd)
Confirmed and criminally unchecked.

keked at this.
Thank you.

Blame the limeys.
They're the ones that let the Rothschilds get out of control instead of simply yelling, "off with their heads!" as they should have done.
We kicked their goddam bank out of our country twice, before we became complacent & stupid, and let the third one live.

Create you.

Oh and for one, Europeans assisted and supported you in the war for freedom.

HEIL!!

Can we name these individuals as "muhjobs" or "muhbook", it would be good for these situations/habenings.

nevermind, just realised that you meant the ancient norse meadhalls, i was hoping you meant a more modern phenomenon. btw, i'm in line to inherit some land and i would love to built a longhouse on it and host meetings and symbels every once in a while