Hillary Clinton’s “Sudden Move” Of $1.8 Billion To Qatar Central Bank Stuns Financial World

An intriguing Ministry of Finance (MoF) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that elite Western bankers were “stunned/bewildered” a few hours ago after the Bank For International Settlements (BIS) registered a $1.8 billion transfer from the Clinton Foundation (CF) to the Qatar Central Bank (QCB) through the “facilitation/abetment” of JP Morgan Chase & Company (JPM)—and for reasons yet to be firmly established.

On Saturday 15 October (2016), this report notes, the SVR reported to the MoF that Hillary Clinton and John Podesta met with JP Morgan Chase & Company CEO Jamie Dimon at Clinton’s Chappaqua Compound outside of New York City—and who, in 2009, both President Obama and Hillary Clinton allowed to break US laws by his, Dimon’s, being able to buy millions-of-dollars of his company’s stocks prior to the public being told his JP Morgan bank was receiving a Federal Reserve $80 billion credit line—and that caused JP Morgan’s stocks to soar and that have had an astonishing 920% dividend growth since 2010.

Within 12 hours of the Hillary Clinton-John Podesta-Jamie Dimon meeting at the Chappaqua Compound, this report continues, the BIS registered the transfer of $1.8 billion from the Clinton Foundation to the Qatar Central Bank.

Unbeknownst to the American people, MoF experts in this report explain, is that just 8 weeks ago multiple warnings began to be issued that the United States $1 trillion sub-prime auto loan bubble was beginning to collapse—and that this past week became so severe the Bank of America issued a recession warning telling its elite customers that “this market is scary”, and the British-based multinational banking and financial services company HSBC, likewise, issued a “Red Alert” warning all of its clients warning them to “prepare for a severe market crash”.

With one of the first “victims/casualties” of this sub-prime auto loan bubble being the German global banking giant Deutsche Bank that is “nearing its doom” and laying off tens-of-thousands of it workers worldwide, this report grimly states, the American mainstream propaganda media is failing to allow the people of that nation to know the full extent of this looming catastrophe—who unlike Hillary Clinton who has just protected $1.8 billion of her wealth, will be left defenseless once again at the hands of their elite rulers.

Critical Note: A highly classified SVR amendment to this MoF report states that upon Qatar receiving Hillary Clinton’s $1.8 billion earlier today, one of that sheikdoms royal places was “ordered emptied” in preparation for the “early November arrival” of a “high value” dignitary—Hillary Clinton perhaps?

https: //archive.is/kGvKY

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal
archive.is/5B2FC
archive.is/qt7bL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumb,

Really though I wouldn't be at all surprised if she had plans to flee the country at this point. She's probably aware she isn't going to win.

THE RATS ARE FLEEING THE SHIP
IT'S FUCKING SINKING

If this is true, it could be that internal polling is showing a landslide for Trump, and the cunt doesn't want to go to prison.

She knows once she's convicted her and her compatriots' assets will be seized. What are the chances we can use our military power to get that money back to the taxpayers she exploited?

seriously, this is idiot bait

have you all only just found out about the internet?

bump

GOOD LUCK SHEMITAH-CHAN!

I HOPE A 400 LB HAXX0R IS ABLE TO BREAK INTO THAT ACCOUNT, MAYBE WITH $1.8 BILLION IN GIBS HE'LL SEE TO FUNDING Holla Forums

Why would you break a link to archive?
(((why)))

explain

NICE TRY, JEWS!

None. It's only 1's an 0's in banking system. Virtual currency, not money.

IF YOU WERE A 400 LB HAXX0R AND HAXXED YOUR WAY TO THAT DANK CLINTON CASH WHAT WOULD YOU SPEND $1.8 BILLION ON?

Hint: the first sentence is always enough

She's preparing to flee. She knows she is going to lose.

She thinks she can hide from The Donald. She is mistaken.

Also, worth of notice. Qatar doesn't has an extradition treaty with the US.

Pic related. If he flips 10 more electoral college votes he is guaranteed a win.

Lack of caffeine in my blood vessels. That's why.

user is right.

what's 264?

filtered

reported for shitting up the thread.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD!

hilarious that hillary shills correct the record by shitting it up, almost as though hillary can't help but spew shit everywhere. pants of shit, coughing fit!

Electoral college votes.

If you don't know who Sorcha Faal is, do everyone a favor and go back to plebbit.

no regular Holla Forums poster does this spacing shit

you filthy Judenschwein

I doubt that a congress bought and paid for would authorize action against their buddy-buddy oil sheiks.

No regular pol poster doesn't recognize Sorcha Faal bullshit posts.

It's the sort of thing only shills, newfags, and idiots post.

It's literally a Sorcha Faal article.

do us all a favor and get the fuck off this board

if the clintons think they can flee to qatar beyond reach of american retribution, trump will send in seal team 6 to persuade her. i hope they livestream it pay-per-view.

i especially hope they stream the raids on qatar that would follow.

This is literally a Sorcha Faal article.

That ought to make a difference to you, unless you're a shill trying to push disinfo.

OP is full of shit but I'm pointing out your spacing bullshit you deflecting semite piece of shit

This user is right, check the source at the bottom of the article.

The only people who don't INSTANTLY recognize Sorcha Faal posts are people with ~no experience outside of normieville.

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

kys newfag

LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE
LANDSLIDE LANDSLIDE

you could have pointed out the source in a normal people manner but instead you opted to sperg the fuck out and now you're using nigger babble

do you realize your spaced posts just make the thread harder to navigate but don't make the OP disappear?

Just dropping by to call you an autistic faggot sperg. Also to bump the thread and make you mad.

But what do I do with MY money?

She's preparing to leave ASAP after the vote is decided for the Don.

wew lad, that's quite the article you've got here.

If that was true, they would've made their polls available for the public

Sage for shit source.

No they fucking wouldn't dumbshit.

HAHAHAHA

I FUCKING CALLED IT

Hillary will flee the country on november 9th

along with a huge number of kikes

What does it mean by this?

You fucking newfaggot why the fuck would he answer like a "normal person"? Where the fuck do you think you are?
He's making the thread hard to navigate to save poor newgate like yourself from bothering to read it. Go back to reddit

I tried

This brings up an interesting point.
If she's really preparing to flee, will she show up at the debate tonight? It's obvious Trump is going to sodomize her live in there no matter what she tries, so it only makes sense she skips the whole thing and disappears for good before the noose reaches her

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal

Only wiki with info on the dude, and the source at the bottom of the article links to whatdoesitmean.

I wished it were real, likely not.

that's still you, you autistic chucklefuck

and by normal person I meant a normal human person not a semite like you

Check out what he's saying.

Why is this article Sorcha Faal though?

Which means he would only need 6 more votes to be elected president.

264 on lockdown with how many in play?

No.

The bitch knows that the steamroller is coming.
Imagine a picture in 6 months when she's dragged into US in chains and Donald greets her on the tarmac.
"Low energy, Hillary. I am dissapointed."

NO, he is a virgin nerd ctr shill.

imagine the headlines!

approved.
sorcha faal is one of the most blatant and eye opening disinfo agents i ever encountered in my conspi nutjob career that started in late 1998
it doesnt mean everything it says is false, but sure does that the general gist and aim of its deliveries is deceptive

Bitch is going mobile and on the run!

Is someone projecting?
Seriously, look at the source cited in the article. Does anyone have a better source on this?

CTR ALWAYS LIES

very stealth, user!

When NATIONAL fucking ENQUIRER posts more true shit about Hillary's rapists than the Jew York Dimes, all bets are fucking off.

Let her run, let's everyone see how guilty she is

from the referenced article:

Would I be correct to understand that to mean that the Qatar Central Bank is owned and operated by the Rothschild family?

"The genetic fallacy (also known as the fallacy of origins or fallacy of virtue) is a fallacy of irrelevance where a conclusion is suggested based solely on someone's or something's history, origin, or source rather than its current meaning or context."

Sure are a strange bunch of people in here that would rather scream "SORCHA FALL" than consider whether or not this is a information gem-in-the-rough. Makes you wonder.

Even the Enquirer runs across truth sometimes.

If Trump wins, they're going to put in every last breath pushing the narrative that the inevitable economic collapse was caused by Trump. I'll bet my life on it.

The economic collapse that is coming, was orchestrated over the past 8 years.

Unfortunately the source is notorious for making stuff up out of whole cloth.
The Enquirer isn't.
Find another source - until then it's bullshit.

(((somebody))) ITT really wants to hype some stupid thing called Sorcha Faal on Holla Forums today.

Thanks for your hasty opinion, user, but it's "observe and verify" when it comes to useful information.

Your method will only lead to you losing opportunities because you're so afraid of being wrong or seeming gullible.

nice trips, but you have to lurk more or go back

there is nothing wrong with being being cautious about information sources, dumb nigger

That's cute, but if you actually read instead of protecting your fragile ego with the precious little "anonymouse Holla Forumsboy" act, you'd see that's exactly what I'm suggesting.

It's okay though, I'm sure mummy has your tendies ready.

it's so obvious where you're from.

I'd wait till rt or else corroborate this information.
And since "this move stuns financial world", there should be other source pooping up about this.

Until then, polite sage.

Even if I am from whatever shithole corner of the internet you want to project onto me, what difference does that make?

That too is the sort of ignorant fallacy only a child could support. So I'll wait- why, even if I was from #INSERT_MEME_WEBSITE_HERE#, how that changes the point I'm making?

that phrase makes no sense. how can someone have an ego as an anonymous poster? it's just important to remind people to lurk, which obviously no one did for you. otherwise we end up with well poisoning disinformation getting hyped up and threads with good info getting slid. this is already happening unfortunately. being critical of information is what sets us aside from niggers

How/why could/would this effect individuals that have nothing to do with auto loans?

Oh shut the fuck up.

Such a typical move for idiots- don't attack the point, don't attack the theory, just come up with a thousand banal, literal fallacies that exclude the person you don't like from your little in-group so you don't have to bother using your brain.

You can have an ego. You have one now- I won't even begin to address the asinine idea that posting anonymously somehow separates you physically from a sense of self.

Nobody is hyping up the information either. It's dismissing it because it comes from a poor source, PURELY BECAUSE it comes from a poor source, is just as bad.

Observe and verify. That's all you're getting out of me faggot.

OP why are you such a faggot

If this Sorcha Fal person is so terrible, let's get some examples in here instead of just telling people to ignore it. It would be far more persuasive, if this really is disinfo.

bro. you're talking to a bot.

apparently not :^)

You aren't good at this

Is classic Sorcha Faal. She is known as Sorcha FAIL for some reasons that should be obvious. Basically she makes money on writing crazy shit that ties into current political trends. It's disinfo pure and simple. Go google her.

Really, user? Really?

Filtered.

She has fans, who like reading her writings, just like people like reading fiction?

you sure showed me

Seems like spoiler related would be highly preferable to a warning of an impending global financial collapse.

Really?

guys, FOCUS, FUCK SAKE

THEY SAY THE SAME ABOUT US
They say Holla Forums is crazy, but we are ALWAYS right.

This means it's fake. It's not real. It's a hoax.
I means if you believe this, you announce to everyone that you are a fool. The (((author))) takes actual news elements, and liberally twists and adds to them to create a work of fiction for suckers to eat whole.

This is the source in the article
www. whatdoesitmean .com/index2141.htm
archive.is/5B2FC

Everything on that site is disinfo.

you forgot something…

nigger, all you are saying is that we shouldn't immediately discredit information just because of the source. which is completely reasonable. all I'm doing is reminding people to not to believe everything they read. aside from that you were chimping out about exclusion which leads me to believe that you are truly deserving of the title I have bestowed upon you, nigger

The bitch knows the gig is up and she's trying to flee with all the money she's stolen.

You're a fucking moron, you're obviously from reddit and yes that matters. You're one of those fucking imbeciles that parrots blatant lies from "alt right" morons like cernovich and roger stone, then lashes out at anyone who questions them. And I'm guessing you think that "democrats are le real racists". You're not welcome here, you're no better than a leftist and you should just fucking kill yourself.

Ok wait, you literally posted cernovich trash in this thread. Just fuck off and never come back.

are you also literally shaking?

Who is this Sorcha Faal and why did you post this comment?

I am still trying to figure out what the source is for the "stunning 1.8 billion dollars transfer".

The only thing that is mentioned is "super duper secret Kremlin report". Where is this report? I only see links to various blogs/alt-news like zero-hedge concerning the "imminent collapse" and the like, but nothing that links to this report.

I have a hard time believing that whoever wrote this had "exclusive access" to such a document.

OP is either not critical enough of what he's reading or is shill trying to divert attention from more interesting/developing stories.

It anything she is doing us a favor by removing all that (((quantitative easing))) from the economy. It will just make the American dollar stronger.

But we should drone strike the server where all those 1s and 0s, are stored.

The amount of saging and misdirection is high. Have a bump.

Just so newfags understand, that website has never been right in history. He claims to have a direct line to the Kremlin for one, a line that doesn't mind if he publishes whatever they send him.

Whatever, I give it a Kek and move on.

Relax she will. She has to keep the facade and a lid on this so only her drone peons are fucked while she gtfo.

Seems shes a much bigger criminal than i thought.

World's Elite Fleeing Impeding Social Unrest

They know it, since a long time. Not only the Elitists are preparing but pretty much every Bankster or richt traitor there is. Here is some Stuff from last year's meeting in Davos.

archive.is/qt7bL

i hope our NZ bros will train their sheep to murder them

Honestly at this point I wouldn't give a shit if Trump made himself Emperor of America if it meant every single one of the fuckers responsible for our shit govt actions over the last 40 years ends up with a noose around their neck.

There is no other alternative.

THEY KNOW WHATS COMING
THEY TRIED TO MAKE IT 1984
WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT 1938

(heil 'd)
America is at the end of our 250 year run as a republic. If we don't transition to empire, we will dry up and blow away in the wind. Rome got an extra run by Julius Caesar transitioning them out of the republic.

There is no other alternative.

RWDS

GOING

GLOBAL
L
O
B
A
L

Shameful thread

Remember when the subprime mortgage/housing bubble collapsed?

fee, fi, fo, fum
i smell a desperate kike

what a shitty thread

believe me, i want this to be true, but if you're not guarded against disinfo then you're a liability and need to up your game

sounds like they are preparing their exit

from the country

Bumping to piss off the ctr shills

And another bump to piss them off even more. It's one thing to talk about why it's disinfo, it's another to shit up the board with line return spam.

Bamp?

bump

bump

HILLARY IS GOING TO TRY TO FLEE THE COUNTRY

Eat shit. It's fake

Prove it.

Kill yourself.

FAKE DISINFO NEWS

it is fake…this shit website has been posted here before
faggots keep trying to get us to look stupid

==Whether it is fake or not this is an entirely plausible situation when Trump wins. When the rats flee it will put a lot of eyes on Saudi Arabia which is when Holla Forums should be ready to remind people that SA was behind 9/11 (I know this isn't 100% accurate) and Trump should be putting his attention (bombs) there.

Also remember that Trump has talked very tough on Iran and not so much SA. Trump has almost no power, after he is elected it is proof that Americans have all the power to change whatever they want.==