#HillaryClitTongue

With the newest revelations from the National Enquirer

archive.is/IbLvV

(Unfortunately, Archive doesn't seem to work with their site, since it redirects to RadarOnline, so you might have to go the actual page)

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/

I thought that we should try to get this hashtag trending:

#HillaryClitTongue

To be honest, I couldn't believe that no one had thought of this earlier! I was already referring to her as Hillary Clit-Tongue for a while!

Let's meme this, guys.

KEK WILLS IT

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161018185612/http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/
web.archive.org/save/http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-secret-service-security-breach-whitehaven-mansion/
archive.is/VjAyh
nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-lesbian-trysts-scandals-wikileaks-mr-fix-it-articles/
web.archive.org/web/20161024204852/http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-lesbian-trysts-scandals-wikileaks-mr-fix-it-articles/
archive.is/xB2K0
lifezette.com/polizette/alleged-clinton-fixer-new-york-times-become-national-enquirer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know this is not the actual person that did all this because the man that did all this for the Clintons is either:
1. In his own private island in the caribbean paid by Clinton money;
2. Dead.

Every time!
"Thank you for Correcting the Record."

Clittary?

You can try that, too, but it's obviously a stronger effect if we all just go with "ClitTongue" at the bare minimum. It's very close to her actual name, too, which is a bonus, ha ha.

No one will check these? Looks like I'll have to Heil myself!

You are obviously not from around here, also why the fuck would we use a source like the national Enquirer, all it does is make us look like tabloid reading redneck mongloid's on twitter.
You can fuck off now

Re-roll

Holy shit you suck.
Fug off.

sometimes Archive.org works better:

web.archive.org/web/20161018185612/http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/

>You are obviously not from around here, also why the fuck would we use a source like the national Enquirer, all it does is make us look like tabloid reading redneck mongloid's on twitter.

And where were you during the Cuban Mistress Crisis? Thanks to one of their articles we discovered one of Ted Cruz's illegitimate child. The face of that little girl was screaming My Father is Ted Cruz!

Don't use Twitter to spread the content of the article unless you actually have read the article. First, someone should buy the magazine and scan the pages or post a summary of each page or something like that.

Your links don't work. On the other hand, I wound up finding this moderately-funny article:

web.archive.org/save/http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-secret-service-security-breach-whitehaven-mansion/

Apparently her Secret Service guards don't care about random people walking up and stealing her garbage, because that's exactly what two of their reporters allegedly did.

The second link works fine for me. Archive.org should have been preferred, though; I'll admit.

The National Enquirer is not anything that can be relied upon for anything.

:^)

Here's a working archive.is
archive.is/VjAyh

.webm related

(Not Checking Due to Massive Faggotry)

Who broke John Edwards love child?
Who broke Bill Clinton's/Monica Lewinsky scandal?
Who broke Michael Jackson's wrongful death?
Who broke the Cuban Mistress Crisis?

Fuck you, kike. NE has dropped more redpills than any mainstream rag since the mid 90's. Any faggot who thinks it's still Batboy-tier is fucking retarded. Way to make Yellow Journalism the best way to receive unfiltered news from Jewish interference.

Gas yourself, Moishe.

So is someone going to buy the magazine? If I could get my old scanner to work I would do it. (the camera on my cell phone isn't good enough to make photos of text)

Anyone buy it and scan the pages?

nah I've always used "Shillary Clitdong"

They still have magazines> whoa

Or how about just #Clitton.

That's what Kek would do, anyway. Check 'em.

I'm going to check tomorrow. My scanner isn't working so I'm probably not going to buy it but I'll take notes. Maybe there's something in there, a little detail or an interesting reference.

(I'll try another place tomorrow. I'll write notes and I'll report back.)

Jeff Epstein?

>>>/pedowood322/

nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-lesbian-trysts-scandals-wikileaks-mr-fix-it-articles/
The guy the Enquirer is appearing on TV tonight at 10 on Hannity. Hope it's really juicy and he has some solid proof.

That could be interesting. In two hours on Sean Hannity's show:

web.archive.org/web/20161024204852/http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-lesbian-trysts-scandals-wikileaks-mr-fix-it-articles/

"Hillary Clinton’s shady Mr. Fix It will tell all on TV tonight, just days after his explosive confession in The National ENQUIRER hit the stands.

The man who’s rocked Washington, D.C., will join Sean Hannity on tonight’s episode of “Hannity” — airing on the FOX News Channel at 10 p.m. EST — to reveal his true identity at last."

archive.is/xB2K0

lifezette.com/polizette/alleged-clinton-fixer-new-york-times-become-national-enquirer/

"The Clintons have an open marriage and Hillary Clinton had an affair with her late law partner, Vince Foster, according to a former tabloid editor who emerged in the media to assert he once served as a “fixer” for the Clintons. Jeff Rovin, who first told his story in the National Enquirer anonymously, was granted a far larger microphone Monday night on “The Sean Hannity Show” on Fox News.

Rovin told Hannity his motivation to come forward was the biased coverage afforded to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. “The New York Times has become the National Enquirer, and the National Enquirer has become The New York Times,” Rovin said. “We’ve got to set the world right again.”

Rovin did not get into too many details — nor did he offer much compelling proof of his involvement in salacious cover-ups for the Clintons. He also did not produce any pictures — or even the prized audio tape he allegedly received from the National Enquirer in return for a Clinton exclusive.

He also broke little new ground. Rumors about Bill Clinton’s affairs or even his love of prostitutes is not exactly shocking. Rumors about Vince Foster and Hillary Clinton have been in print since 1993, back when David Brock was a conservative and writing about the Clintons for The American Spectator.

But Rovin said he went through two years of investigation with the National Enquirer. Yet even in last week’s issue, the weekly tabloid chose not to print his identity. Hannity scored Rovin’s first in-person interview. Rovin said he "fixed" many problems for the Clintons by paying off tipsters and journalists. Often, he would tell journalists they had their facts wrong. Or, in the case of the National Enquirer, he would get his hands of the tabloid's evidence and then provide the tabloid favors.

For a salacious audio tape, a phone message in which the president's name is used, Rovin offered the National Enquirer an exclusive at brother Roger Clinton's wedding. Rovin said he was "fixing problems" for an actor in Clinton's sphere when he was first approached by the duo and contracted into their service."