Russian oligard wants to create un recognised indipendant nation in space

Russian oligard wants to create un recognised indipendant nation in space.
asgardia.space/

over the last few years a lot of coperations and rich fags, most importantly musk voiced there interresst in space deveopment.

every single one of those things sounds stupid or unrealistic, but it becomes so nummerous that im actually hoping again.

can we build stable infrastructure in space before shit hits the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KwYjv_ETUnI
asgardia.space/contest/flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in order to achieve this we'd need an even stabler infrastructure back home, which we don't have, makes it a bit paradoxical imo to think we'd manage this. and there's zero reason to think it wouldn't be infested by diversity corps through and through, the real money & material means isn't held among individual entrepreneurs it's held by central banks.

i see anons posting optimistically about this, and i wish it were the case but i do believe we're stuck down here, we don't have the capability at all to launch a viable space colonization program considering the world is completely upside down. earth imperium first, then space imperium

dont think for a second youll be on board kid

all the elites will go there and then nuke the planet from orbit

we moonraker now

Independent space station is impossible, its about more than growing lettuce on a hydro farm.

Why?

According to some guy on youtube the material needed to create a space station like the one in Elysium is impossible. There is not enough aluminum on earth to create it. Can't find the video, me so sorry, no embed.

We need to expand into space.

one other interressting thing we can now convert co2 into ethanol
youtu.be/KwYjv_ETUnI

SHE HAD BRACES ITS ALL PART OF THE JOKE OF WHY HE LIKES HER THIS IS FUCKING STUPID QUIT IT NOW I WOULD LIKE TO GET OFF PLEASE

Truly a White Nationalist superstate.

COLONY DROP THE EARTHNOIDS
SPACE WAR NOW

Rotating Habitats
Rotating habitats are actually quite possible in the near future, once they are made we will no longer have to worry about living space. There will be more than enough land for all.

It's funny you mention that since the Zeon were kinda portrayed as Space Nazis and they were caught trying to gas a colony.

that plus all the raw recources on the moon and the asteroid belt would make whoever ownes those colonys richer and more powerfull then anyone in history.
thats probadly the reasone both the oligargs and the corps are interresstet in space these days.

she also had a nice rack

Holy shit, this reads like the Bioshock 1 story.

Surely nothing could go wrong.

You prolly watched this video.

Sage for shit tier thread with no dubs

exploration…
scouting for opportunities would be wise.
focusing on something other than what the "progress"ives want us to focus on is also wise.

patch up earth, talk, scout.

I apologize for missing a part.

The sources of the numbers are two:

1) PR teams trying to get nerds like you to generate a market for the dreams of billionaire manchildren, who get right selling you daffy projects so they can die from radiation poisoning in space

2) The jews, who want to have the earth to themselves.

OUTER HEAVEN

what ever happened to space-elevator poster?
his stuff was always neat

Every time we had a space-elevator thread a bunch of autists dogpilled him and derailed the tread.

You're making a post, not a text message. This could also be an outside effort to make Holla Forums look like the 'dum raycis' stereotype they want to portray, but that idea's a bit more on the fringe side of things.

Either way, learn how to use a keyboard or go back to facebook group chats.

how and why would someone derail it?

because it was about trump, pepe, or kek worship? someone spammed off-topic?

As the people of Illium founded Rome, the people of Europe will found Mars.

Once dated a girl like this. Nerds can be quite cute if they have good hygiene. (Wash that puss nerdgrrls!)

etc.

Sometimes the treads where stickies. So I think that it caused some friction with the mods.

Checked, we need a white galaxy

Sounds like a fresh new meme.
I want in on this one.

Yeah… no.

The cuck-Elevator stopped because he's a lazy fuck.
I stopped because technology solves nothing. Those threads felt like delusion and two thirds of all stories were exaggerated (still true) transhuman jew propaganda.

That said, I was among the first thousand to apply for this.

To be fair, another guy picked it up after me, but it didn't last long.

k

1) That's bullshit. Even in the video he immediately contradicts himself and says it's a mere 10 years worth of current production. A lot, to be sure, but we've been producing aluminum for far longer than 10 years and have a lot more than 10 years in reserve. And that's just the easy to mine stuff that allows aluminum to be disposably cheap.

2) Why would you use aluminum? Aluminum is used for aircraft because of its light weight. Once you're in orbit, mass is irrelevant if you're not planning on accelerating/decelerating much. You need rotational acceleration and stationkeeping acceleration, both of which are relatively small, especially if you use electric propulsion systems for it (tiny, constant thrust from solar or nuclear energy).

im just gonna leave this here

Her braces are like the Holocaust. They never happened, but they should have. That's why the meme works on you. It WOULD make more sense if she had braces. But she didn't.

Musk can't even make a rocket that doesn't explode on the launch pad

so?
when you work with dozends of tons worth of rocketfuel shit has a tendency to happen.
there is a reasone why merphys law is a thing.
every space agency had its fair share of fuckups but thats how things got better and more refined.
remember challenger?
it was fucked but we learned from it, the same way space x will learn from this and fix there fuel tank problem.
faggots like you are the reasone why we havent startet to build up a propper presence in space.
you might be content to sit in your own shit untill the kikes blow everything up for shits and giggles but i want my kids and grandkids to have a bright future up there.

so in short go fuck yourself and everyone that thinks like you.

1. That's awesome
2. The Red Planet would smell like a New York subway station

Is this sarcasm? Did you even look at the requirements?

Quality image. I think the biggest point that people have to understand is that the world could end tomorrow and we'd never see it coming. Some fuckhuge asteroid could bust our planet into bits and that's it, we're done. Until we have self-sufficient offworld colonies, it could all come crashing down for good at any time with no warning.

aluminum for a space station would be a horrific choice. It would be great in some places, and we definitely use it, but it wouldn't and shouldn't be the majority of the material used. Aluminum is light and not very dense, enabling us to bring a good amount of it up into space per trip. However, there are literally TONS of things that have been launched into orbit and then left to "decay" over the years, and there is plenty of space debris. In order to counter that, you're going to need a station with thick hulls. A single nut or bolt can be orbiting the planet at ridiculous speeds and can easily puncture a hull that isn't thick enough or dense enough, and aluminum is not dense. You can look around for images of "craters" left in the plated hull of things launched into space, created by space debris hurtling around the Earth.

betwen that and WW3 we need to build in space.
i just cant handle the thought that our grandkids might revert to a shitskin level of civilisation when we are one overdue step away from a backup.

thats why the naysayers piss me off so much

I've read that if we did almost destroy ourselves and our descendants had to rebuild from the ashes, it would be next to impossible for them to reach the level we have because we've already stripped the Earth of almost all the easily obtained resources that were necessary for our own advancement.

Hahaha keep dreaming goy, we'll wave at you in your radiation infected land. YOu wanted that nuclear war right?

It does make you wonder why in our 60k of recorded history, its only really taken place in the past 4 centuries.
Most of what I've seen is a specific confluence of population, climate, and just close to collapse that probably never occurred before.
On the other hand, the entire east hemisphere is a mystery befret of analysis to me, and they had more tech at a higher place 2 millennia before the west.
Really its kind of odd and makes me wonder why so much time was spent at such a basic level.

What do they can fill it with niggers? Who gives a shit about space?

Who here wants to go up so they can go full 40k?
if so, name your chapter or warband
blood ravens/thousand sons

If anything, it's made us objectively worse. I'd take roman tier decline over what we're facing right now thanks to lazy white people with no intention of breeding or fighting for survival.

To be fair, look at what Musk says. A lot of career NASA guys think he's an idiot thanks to his mars comments.

Compare his pie in the sky corporate bullshit to NASA's mars basecamp program that is completely achievable by 2030 on a shoestring budget (for nasa) and using tech we already have.

let me guess its called elysium

wew

Russian Oligard=Jew.

Wat?

Oh and by the way if you wanna go to space. Join the Air Force in your country. Out of all military ranks, the air force is where they will start recruiting

Actual nerd girls are greasy usually. Not "I'm such a nerd that I play Zelda and like Star Wars" hipster nerd girls.

Rocketry doesn't work in vacuum. Gases expand in vacuum in free expansion, so there can be no thrust (by burning rocket fuel for jet propulsion). Space is said to be near absolute vacuum, so obviously there's a big contradiction there. That about settles it, what's going on with the space stuff is another large scale bullshittery. The supposedly rival Russians are obviously deeply involved in it too.

Are you serious? They specifically use oxidized fuel systems so it can work without oxygen in the air like a typical explosion. The force is directed through specially shaped tubes and whatnot, to generate directional propulsion.

Your picture's fucking retarded, m8. You should consider going back to reddit.

it will be for the (((elites))) to escape the hordes whom they have fucked over

and as usual with the (((elites))) they will have good goys back on earth sending up care packages

Looks like 25% applicants are chinks, and 15% turkroaches. You'd think a space nation started by a blue eyed Russian would have some standards.

It's not the lack of oxygen, it's that gases (that would be those produced by burning oxidized solid* fuel in this case) enter (expand into) vacuum via free expansion. That's how gases behave, they simply expand in vacuum without doing any work. (There's no pressure in vacuum.) No work means, there can't be any opposite forces either, there's nowhere thrust can come from. When there's an atmosphere it works normal, the expanding gases from the burning rocket fuel do work on their surrounding, including meeting the resistance of the atmosphere, the process ultimately results in pushing forward the body of the rocket.

(* Liquid fuel can't work either as liquids dissipate in vacuum and then the gas phase takes effect.)

Aristotle never said that

This is a sign that the earth is getting overcrowded politically.

False. Look up the equation of preservation of momentum. If you shoot a gun, you get recoil, even in a vacuum. It has nothing to do with pressure. Imagine shooting a gun in space. You won't remain in the same spot. Shooting gas or shooting bullets, it's the same principle.

If you shoot a bullet or gas in one direction, you get recoil in the opposite direction, causing you to move. It's as simple as that.

Isn't that a "Mandate" premise.

They already tried few business ventures and they all failed. Only Musk is able to sent people to space without any state helping him (I hate that fag for hypertube scam) and he is still years from achiving it.

get this multicultural piece of shit and shove it up your ass, shlomo.

asgardia.space/contest/flag

I say we troll the fuck out of this one.
Someone with actual art skills make a better version

that's pretty damn good tbh. the swastika should be significantly thicker for better balance but i like it

The jews wouldn't allow them to colonise the space because it endanger their plans.

They are putting up a satellite to host a server that will be the "nation".

It's a deal like Sealand. If they can get recognized by the UN, they can suddenly do lots of things. Ships can fly their flag. They can host corporations. They can issue passports. Etc.

They won't be recognized because the UN rules is they require a physical land and have 200 or more population.

we dont even have dependable rockets. isnt spacex's shit stil exploding half the fucking time?
theres no way we can get supplies and shit up into space for decades

Holla Forums successfully chased away the anarcho-capitalists and the anarcho-communists, but the anarcho-primitivists haven't gone anywhere. It's the same poison with a different flavor.