German MP (((Volker Beck))) says Germans should learn Arabic

angryamericanpatriots.com/what-are-you-kidding-me-germany-green-mp-says-germans-should-learn-arabic/

This is the same (((German))) that was butthurt that Germany doesn't do enough to stop the BDS movement which he claims is antisemitic.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/gay-activists-in-germany-silent-on-alliance-with-pedophiles-in-1980s-a-919119.html
dw.com/en/greens-politician-volker-beck-caught-with-crystal-meth/a-19087851
express.co.uk/news/world/722237/Migrants-refugees-asylum-seeker-Germany-Volker-Beck-Green-Party-politics-Arabic-Merkel
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/after-crystal-meth-abuse-green-party-president-for-german-israeli-friendship-volker-beck-resigns/9565
archive.fo/v5IRR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What else do you expect? Green Party's are insanely anti-native and basically have genocide of Europeans as a policy statement.

He's a pedo apologist, too.

Thats what you get when you let pedophilic, gay methheads into politics. Es ist Zeit für Reich!

He's on meth again

Guess who they have strong ties to. It's USrael, of course!

spiegel.de/international/germany/gay-activists-in-germany-silent-on-alliance-with-pedophiles-in-1980s-a-919119.html

dw.com/en/greens-politician-volker-beck-caught-with-crystal-meth/a-19087851

This guy is one jewy motherfucker.

On his wikipedia it says that he supports the holocaust museum and he has some ties with jews.

not gonna happen

Fair enough

When is this god forsaken country going to have elections?

Germans produce a lot of crazies. I remember reading about this doctor who kidnapped some backpackers, and then sowed each one's mouth to anothers' ass.

As if all the niggers can even speak Arabic. I'm pretty sure the black (((new germans))) speak their jungle tongue. Why the fuck do these cucks even exist?

Yeah, I remember that one, too. 3 of the victims are the Germany's chancellor.

Fuck off.

Integration problems There's no integration problem.

The Germans are integrating just fine.

Most Arabs speak colloquial Arabic. The official language is Koranic Arabic which to most Arabs sounds like a guy with a thick Southern drawl watching BBC. If whites could learn Arabic the refugees being lower class people would be shamed to kingdom come.
not that they should but just sayin'

What's that X on his coat represent?

Start gassing yourself anytime you genetic defect.

express.co.uk/news/world/722237/Migrants-refugees-asylum-seeker-Germany-Volker-Beck-Green-Party-politics-Arabic-Merkel

Against nuclear power

Surprised to see no sage in this thread :^)

For what? This filthy kike's face and name should be everywhere.

What a fucking disgrace.
When they tell you to assimilate with the invaders instead of the other way round, you know you're fucked…

That's where the knife goes user
kidding alphabets, no v& pls

This jew doesn't even care about the dumb agenda he's supposed to follow.

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/after-crystal-meth-abuse-green-party-president-for-german-israeli-friendship-volker-beck-resigns/9565

I want to fucking murder this kike.

One thing I agree with this walking stereotype of a kike.

I have no fucking idea why you Germans do not killed those kikes yet. Do they walk with armed guards 24/7?

HIV carrier. Blunt weapons.

He should probably start eating lead now if he wants to build up an immunity.

This is good. Goverment children indocrination caused this mess.

Does Volker Beck know Arabic?

Here's the original

they achieved revised sex ed programs for several states now

12 and 13 year old children in Northrhine-Westfalia will now learn what dark rooms and S&M play is from funny pantomime plays in front of class from the help of special teachers

archive.fo/v5IRR

The Jews deserve another shoah.

But the first one never happened.

the fact that all of their verbs are irregular threw me off, alphabet, vocab and grammar are all easy enough though. Some of their fonts can be kind of hard to read.

Doesn't really look like one.
Also, Green Party = Green on the outside, Red on the inside. We have a Green party in the USA and they're basically Communists too.
Just not as bad as the German version.

Implying

Jesus, are there politicians even in Sweden that are this insane? The real issue though, are the people that do vote for this anti-German, globalist, virtue-signaling, shitlib-libtard.

Absolut Ekelhaft

Convited Cocaine Addict and Child Rapist. Was thrown out of the government, but due to (((Green Party))) mischief, weaseled his way back in.

Will get exterminated along with the rest of the kike scum we have here.

Only legit parties are NPD and AfD.
You can forget the rest.

No way, much surprise, such shock

What do you think of these handsome young punters reaping the fruits of your labour, drinking your beer, and bedding your beautiful pure-blooded young Frauen?