Stand around for 3 minutes doing nothing

He really is trying to fuck with normies

Yes. This season has been a huge Normie filter.

Also nobody's time is being wasted. Only normies would think it is. We are basically watching an 18 hour movie.

All Lynch wants to do is promote cigarettes and smoking. It'd be great if he died of lung cancer.

It's a fucking morgue!

t. vape faggot

Even better its the equivalent of 9 or 10 movies, this is the mind of people who watch television shows. They watch shit for long periods of time and dont care.

I hate that this is the television and film board I guess why thats why 4chan Holla Forums was always doomed to plebs and niggerfaggots, shitskins, anti women redditors etc, they all watch television shows like fucking little kids

please go back to reddit

but i was invited here years ago by hotwheels

Yes I'm fucking complaining you fags also watch youtube videos, you watch fucking television, fucking kill yourself and make it done with

Wait is that the actual picture of the mod?

Back to reddit, nigger.

Fuck off nigger I've been here a while I just literally dont give a shit, hes the owner okay

who that on the left

does she fuck

Was. He was the owner. The Libertarian sold out to a Freemason. If you need questions to help you catch up on 8ch and it's ebin culture, just ask! Anonymous are always friendly and willing to help ^_^

More like

This entire season is like watching an old man who thinks he's being edgy, but he's really just retreading old ground.

Literally no one born post 1990 gives a shit about nukes. They aren't scary, they're just a fact of life.

Are you actually defending Jim? Is this a thing you are doing right now?

It's time for you to get

Hate to say it but yep.

You really think that Jim is part of some sinister conspiracy against us?

Okay, yes, he does kill pigs. No argument there.